The Dark Horde Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val laid on her side, pulling the men to her. One nestled against her burying his face in her breasts. She threw a leg over his, bringing her pussy close to his cock. She turned to the other, inviting him to spoon against her, bringing his face to hers so that they could kiss. His hands roamed over her hips and ass.

The man's beard was rough against Val's lips, his tongue probing. She held on to his hair, pulling him close, letting his tongue invade her mouth, his skin hot against hers. With her legs she pulls the other man closer still, until the tip of his hard cock bumped against the wet slit of her pussy. He got the hint, shifted his hips, and was in. Val moaned in the other man's mouth. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, hanging on to his hair, letting the feeling of fullness, of motion, flood from her sex to her whole body.

Val needed more, the Hungry Woman demanded more.

With one hand, Val reached behind her to find the erection that had been nestled against her lower back. She pulled and led it lower, forcing its owner to move and shuffle down. Their kiss broke. She guided the tip of his cock across her ass, across the wet junction of her thighs where Horse Breaker's spunk had made a wet mess, where her own juices were flowing, where a cock was sliding in and out of her pussy.

She guided the cock up, against the tight ring of her ass, and in. She exhaled at the flood of intense sensations as the cock slid in. Her ass welcomed it, opening, gripping. She let go of the man nestled behind her. He knew what to do, moved lower, pushed deeper in, his hips pushing against the soft cushion of her ass. Val held on to the man in front of her, holding on to his head as he too pushed deep into her. Her ass and pussy filled, eyes closed, Val let herself go, let her body ride the waves of pleasure, the feeling of being filled completely, of being held between the two hot and hard bodies of these warriors, letting her softness conquer their hardness.

One of them shot and spilled into her. She felt a sudden coolness, an absence. But quickly he was replaced and she was full again. They moved and rolled as the new man took her cunt. She was on her knees now, straddling someone, her ass in the air, her breasts crushed against a hard chest, her head buried in a shoulder. Her ass was offered, and a cock was still pistoning in and out of it. She could feel a wave rising up, stronger than the shaking and trembling orgasms that washed over her continuously.

She rose up enough to take the man's head between her hands, to look into his eyes, to let her trembling lips fall on his, to drink his mouth, to find his tongue, to take in his breath as his cock filled her pussy, as his friend's cock filled her ass.

He shook and sent a jet of heat into her belly. She took in his gasping breath into her mouth, letting the scent of his skin and sweat fill her nostrils, The other man was pumping furiously into her ass, pushing her against the man beneath her. She held on, pushing her ass back, inviting the thrusts, claiming his spunk. He shook and grunted, and her ass was warm and wet.

The man behind her fell back. Before someone could replace him, she slid off and rolled onto her back. Her knees ached. And anyway, she wanted to see the men who were fucking her.

Three men were standing over her, their cocks hard, staring at her stained body. She opened her legs to the closest one. He kneeled down and slipped his cock into her welcoming pussy. Val smiled and sighed with pleasure.

Two more to go, she thought. Barely enough to satisfy the Hungry Woman. That wave was coming though, that wave of pleasure that would shake her and loosened her mind, ring her like bell.

The fucking continued for a while, some of the men coming back for another round Valentine welcomed them all, took them all, until not one of them was left standing.

A silence settled in the long house. Val climbed out of her nest of furs, the bodies of the warriors scattered around her as they lay dozing. She stood up.

The council of elders was stallion session, though they had all stopped talking and were looking at her. She stood there, her thighs glistening with the sperm of their warriors, her hair like a storm cloud around her head.

Gracius and Bear were staring at her, both apparently a little shocked.

Horse Breaker sat up. He looked around, looked at the old men and women of the council of elders.

"We ride with them!" He shouted. "She's got more balls than most of the men here. That's someone worth following."

He let himself fall back. "Not right now though..." he mumbled, "too tired.." Soon he was snoring.

Gracius and Bear turned to face the council of elders. The olden and women of the council looked at each other for a brief moment before shrugging their shoulders.

"We ride with you," said the oldest of them.

Gracius turned back to Val, a small grin on his lips.


12