The Dark Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should strip you naked and beat the shit out of you."

"What would that accomplish?" Erica inquired mildly.

"It would make me feel better. A tiny bit better. You and he are too fucking smart for your own good. What makes you think that with your help, he can tear down my defenses, fuck me silly, and put me back together? I may have to just run for it."

"You've been seeing me for years, made me a lot richer than I was, and nothing has happened. I decided to try something new."

"He says I should take you to bed."

They stared at each other and Erica gave a wry smile. "That would be nice. I'd like to have a tumble with you before my sex life completely disappears. Please don't run before you do that."

"What do you mean, disappears? You are one of the sexiest broads I know. If it weren't for all this doctor-patient privilege crap, I would have been after you a long time ago."

"Kim, I hope that isn't just bullshit. I have feelings for you and can be bruised."

Kim pulled them into a clinch, kneading Erica's freshly toned buttocks and sucking at her lips.

"God, we should go to my place right now, but I have a better idea. He gave me an ultimatum last weekend. He said I had until tomorrow to decide how I wanted to get fucked by my son. Told me to consult Greek Mythology."

"After the birthday event at the gallery, I am hosting a small dinner party Friday evening where he gets to take me in front of my women lovers. I like the idea that you will preside over a wild act of incest and have your own problem solved!"

Erica still had her arm around Kim and her eyes were dancing. "Guess I will be busy brushing up on the Greeks tonight."

Kim lay in bed, restless and awake, still scared enough to run. Ted was with Selma. It was their regular study night. They had a complicated relationship going back to his freshman math class. He said they were just a couple of math nerds working on problems together. She knew it was more, part mother, part colleague, part sister he didn't have, part lover not consummated. Selma's husband, Eduardo Costa, couldn't get a green card because his family had an old history of involvement in drug smuggling. Eduardo was a fan of Ted's after he won a state math contest while in Selma's class. And Ted was a fan of Eduardo's. He helped Selma's husband to expand the family electronics store in Nogales into gaming consoles and software. It was now the largest distributor of Spanish language games in northern Mexico and into the Hispanic community in Arizona.

Eduardo worried about his wife's relationship with Ted. In bed one night on a secret and illegal visit to her, she told him that Ted knew any extracurricular activity with his teacher could get her fired and he was strictly hands off. "But," she whispered with a firm hold on Eduardo's cock, "he is becoming very manly. You should make sure your wife has her needs satisfied." Her delightful giggle ended in a gasp as he drove hard into her.

After Ted got to be six feet tall, and was shanghaied by the high school coach into playing tight end and pass receiver, Eduardo told Selma that one day his hot, sexy wife would need to feel her protege's cock in her, and she had his permission.

Kim thought about the quiet little space Ted and Selma used for study hall. They had come to her for permission two years ago. Kim quietly poured much of the gallery's growing profits into real estate, and had a collection of specialized properties that emphasized privacy. It was convenient for her junior staff to live rent free in a number of them to provide onsite security. Which also provided ideal conditions for Kim to rendezvous with the bi-sexual women and frolic away from prying eyes. One of the joys of her life was when one after another of them tearfully told her that she had met a guy and was madly in love and going to move in with him. She had a friend in art collecting who taught at the junior college and kindly provided match making services with his male students and Kim's young hires. It worked out for everyone. The girls got a stud to satisfy the urges Kim brought out in them and Kim got a chance to hire another hot pussy.

The Keeler street building was one of her delights. She had bought it from a bankrupt developer who had put too much money into the lot and the high end architecture. It stood on a knoll overlooking the desert to the southwest. The foundation was deep to allow for a basement and sub-basement with underground parking. There was a private cul de sac with a depressed driveway leading to the steel garage door. She had purchased the adjoining lots in the name of one of her property companies, so that the nearest homes were almost a hundred yards away.

After an embarrassing breach just as Ted reached high school, she put him in charge of electronic security. He already knew more than her dealer's tech support person, and seemed to inhale vast quantities of complex information about camera and wireless technology. So it was not surprising one late afternoon when the three of them got to Keeler and the elevator rose to the floor where its hoist equipment was located, a level not on the panel inside the car. Off of the maintenance foyer, there was a new sheetrock wall and a room with extensive views. A small bath was to one side. A dozen feet of the wall was occupied with computer and television monitors, with a full rack of electronics and cables adjacent. The leather sofa was comfortable. A refrigerator had drinks, but no alcohol. A long table in front of the window was stacked with books and magazines.

Kim called him Ted, Selma and everyone else called him Theo. He answered to either. They looked at some late thunderclouds on the horizon as he explained that Selma needed a place to meet that would not attract attention. She worked with him in the classroom after school several afternoons a week to keep up appearances for what everyone thought was her star, prizewinning pupil. But the reality was that she was lonely away from her husband and relatives, and working with Theo filled a hole in her life. The money she sent to Mexico sustained an extended family, although after Ted and Eduardo got together on the games, it wasn't so important. But the hours at Keeler were treasured by both of them. They pored over math journals, doing the challenge problems together. When they tired of the dense text, she taught him Spanish. He teased her by asking for the slang words for body parts of males and females. She slapped his face and he paddled her bottom. One afternoon when he was just seventeen, she noticed his erection and had a talk with him. The school district strictly forbade any fraternization between teachers and students, especially anything of a sexual nature. She would be fired and her retirement, which was only three years away, destroyed if they were discovered in a relationship. She pulled his hair and kissed him gently on the cheek and said they would have to be brother and sister until he graduated and was over eighteen. Shortly after, she arranged lunch with Kim and they talked it all out.

Kim lay in the dark, still tossing and wondering when Ted would get home. His hours were wildly irregular. He worked best at night, but was very organized around Selma, who needed to be up and alert in the classroom every morning. She kissed him goodnight at nine and left for her apartment each evening.

Kim turned over when he sat on the bed, realizing she had fallen asleep after all. In the dark, his fingers were working on her hand. He could be so tender when he wished to be.

He said, "I've been wondering if you were going to run."

"You should be wondering, good for nothing offspring. This isn't funny. You are messing with my whole life."

"Did it ever occur to you that you have been messing with my life for eighteen years?"

She reached up and pulled his head down for a kiss. "Lose your clothes and get in here with me."

He was chilled from the night air and she complained as he snuggled to her backside. "If you want girls to like you, do not freeze them out the first thing." She giggled and put his cold hand on her breast.

It took hours for them to have the talk they needed to have. The real talk. Dawn was breaking as they fell asleep, all talked out.

The phone woke them. Clementine was on the line, asking about the appointment Kim was in the process of missing. The clock said ten. She said in a cheery voice, "I've been working on a problem here. Tell them my car broke down and reschedule. I won't see you until after lunch. Is the party under control?"

His hand was tweaking her nipple and making her juice. She rang off and turned on him. "I just realized everything since you came home last night is foreplay. You are a cheap, conniving big cocked bastard." She was smiling and her nipples shone stiffly in the sunlight.

He pulled her to him and said, "In the traditional sense, I am a bastard, aren't I?"

"We could pretend there was a Parsons who fathered you."

His tongue insistently licked at her. She was now extremely wet.

"What if I like being a bastard. A bastard with apparently good genes?"

"I secretly wanted a boy. I messed with you from the beginning."

In the middle of their talking the night before, they admitted to each other that both were guilty of messing. She clung to him and sniffled as she told him she knew, in the back of her mind somewhere, that she could not control everything, and especially a grown up son. But she was so used to her smarts keeping her one jump ahead of everyone and everything, she didn't know how to give it up.

His teeth were fastened on her nipple and she was going to come soon if he didn't stop. God, after years and years of avoidance, a guy was getting to her. A guy with a big, hard cock that was resting on her thigh only inches from her sex.

He relented and said, "I don't tell you enough about being on the receiving end of your love."

Her tears fell on his chest. She rolled them over and over. God, he was big and strong. Was this masculine creature going to invade her space, take her to new places?

She grabbed the hard cock and said, "You can't have me until the party." She smiled and laughed, "Your new friend Erica is going to be there. She is reading Greek Mythology right now to be ready. Think you can handle two women at once?"

He surprised her by saying, "What if Selma is there too?"

"You love her, don't you?"

"Yes, but in a very special way. She told me the other day that she wasn't going to wait until I graduate. She wanted me as soon as I was eighteen. That Eduardo said it was ok."

"You think you can have sex with her and it won't show?"

"She is going to transfer me out of her class. Make a big deal of our having had a major disagreement over my math studies."

"You are ready to do three women? Make them all satisfied?"

They were in the shower and he was soaping her body. She shivered under his touch. His cock was very hard and sliding between her thighs. He pulled her back to him and got one hand on her clit and the other cupping a breast.

"I guess we will find out soon how much of a lover I am." He bit down hard on her neck and said, "Come for me, NOW!"

She did. It surged all the way through her. She shook and almost passed out. He turned the water off and toweled her dry.

"Lotion?"

"Please."

He sat on the floor and massaged it into her feet, calves, thighs and hips. Every so often, one of his fingers penetrated her and she came again.

"I have to go to work. It's already noon."

He had his face in her muff and his hands tight on her behind.

She pulled on his hair. "Please, can I go to work?"

He stood and pulled her tight. She shook in his grasp.

"I'm not sure you are in any condition to go to work." His laugh was evil.

She leaned up and kissed him. "You are now grownup and have responsibilities. One of them is to do what is expected of you. Today that means showing up at the gallery on time and looking like you are my son and ready to take on a grownup role in the company."

He stepped back and stared at her, his dark eyes intent. "Well, talking has changed some things, hasn't it?"

"I have been planning this for a while, and our talk last night firmed up things in my mind. If I am going to give up time to be a woman in love, you have to take up the slack."

She walked away, leaving him at a loss for what to think.

Ted went directly to the gym and worked out for almost an hour before a light scrimmage. After he caught long passes three times in a row, coach said he could have an early shower. He texted Selma that he would meet her at Keeler in the garage at 4:30 and he would be ready to take her to the Gallery from there. He did the unthinkable and went to Kim's salon and told the owner he needed to look good for a celebration of his 18th birthday. Forty minutes later, the effect was stunning. The receptionist hugged him and asked, "Do you let girls ask you for a date?" He kissed her lightly on the lips and said he did but today was too rushed and he would be back soon. Next stop was the best men's store in town, where the owner knew him from gallery customers. He said, "Alex, I am eighteen and Kim says I need to look serious and grownup at the party. What can you do? Nothing stodgy." Half an hour later, he walked out in steel gray slacks, alligator moccasins, metallic blue open collar shirt, and an elegant blazer. He felt very conspicuous, especially since he had borrowed Kim's flame red Prius.

He and Selma stepped out of their cars in the Keeler garage and stopped in shock. She had an incredibly sexy dress that barely touched her knees, with a lot of cleavage showing. She said, "Theo, I would not have known it was you! You have aged ten years! Give me a hug, but no kiss because of my lipstick."

She was all woman in his arms and he prolonged the hug. "Today is the end of the old Selma and Theo. Tonight, you are my date and guest."

They drove downtown to the gallery. She stared at him a lot. He stared at her as much as he could without crashing the car. He cryptically said, "We will be going to dinner with Kim and her friend Erica." He used the valet parking and gave Selma his arm. Even with heels, he still had a couple of inches on her. She whispered to him, "Will you take me dancing some time?"

"Yes, after you give me some lessons!"

Their arrival was greeted with applause. He bowed and introduced Selma around. Kim was going to be last, which suited him fine. He went to one side and found Selma and himself some white wine. Sarah came up and said Kim would be there directly and asked if he had his speech ready.

"Speech?"

She hugged and kissed him and said you were only eighteen once and he better have something to say about it.

Erica came up and said to Selma, "You must be Theo's math teacher. You are famous!"

Selma stammered her thanks and held Erica's hand longer than she needed to. The two of them had flowery desertwear on, upstaging the basic black of the young gallery women. The effect of Ted's new look was also remarkable. He noticed that lots of people were actually pointing at him with mouths open in amazement.

Kim appeared quietly from one of the back rooms of the gallery and accepted a glass of wine from a caterer. The dress was fabulous. Crimson silk with deep pleats and a slit way up the side of her leg. A wrap top that left plenty of chest showing. She made her way slowly through the crowd being sure everyone got a warm greeting and many of them a kiss on the cheek. She finally got to Theo and the two women.

"Selma and Erica, what a great pleasure you could come today! Would you mind introducing me to your young man, I haven't seen him around before." Theo took her hand and kissed her cheek. She whispered, "I might have known you would appear as the Devil tonight."

He responded, "And you are my Dark Lady."

They stood, hand in hand, talking to Selma and Erica, before Sarah ushered them to a podium on the other side of the room.

Kim took the mike and spoke in her usual cool, confident voice, welcoming everyone. "These winter parties, which also mark the occasion of Theo's and my birthday, are always a thrill. You, the staff, and the many patrons who make our enterprise worthwhile, generate a terrific high. This evening, we are celebrating Theo's 18th birthday. The stranger standing next to me is every bit a man, and has distinguished himself in his studies, in athletics and in almost every capacity for the gallery. It's time for him to share some of the joys, and some of the responsibilities, of leading the Parsons company. From today, he is assuming the position of President. We will work as a team, as we already do. But it is past time for me to pause and reflect on where we are and where we are going as an organization in the art field. I expect to be away from active management for several months. Theo will ensure the same quality of leadership you have come to expect. He will receive, I am sure, the same great team effort and results you have always provided me. Thank you."

Amid the thunderous applause, she kissed him and handed over the mike.

He began, his voice deep but strained. "Over the years, Kim has delighted in getting me in awkward positions and socking it to me. Tonight, she has done it again. If this was a standard acceptance speech, I should be saying something about how humble I am to receive the honor of this position. But I won't say that. Humility is not a substitute for performance. Parsons is number one in the art world in Arizona, and gaining premier status elsewhere. Kim didn't make that happen by herself. You dedicated staff members did it. You buyers of our art and shapers of our collections did it. So yes, I will occupy the President's chair, but only to help all of you continue to make this a great company and a great place to work. Thank you."

Kim hugged him tight, shaking. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

They stepped down and were mobbed. Someone had alerted press and interviews were requested. She whispered in his ear, "Tell them you need a day or two to recover and would be delighted to talk to them then. Your speech deserves the headlines tomorrow."

A band appeared and dancing began. Theo discovered that many women he didn't know were hugging and kissing him.

He caught a glimpse of Selma and Erica and headed their way. They embraced him. "Theo! Did you really do that off the top of your head? No wonder she wants you to be President."

Sarah arrived and said in his ear, "You wowed them with that speech. Keep it up. Kim says be out in front in fifteen minutes. She has a limo to take everyone to dinner. Give me your keys and I'll look after the Prius."

The steady stream of old and new friends made it hard to get to the door, but he managed, with an arm around Selma and Erica. There were two burly men who cleared the way and got them into the car. Kim was already inside.

She pulled his head in her lap and boxed him on the ears. "How could you!" she said in mock outrage. "Talk about being upstaged. I'm scared to death about the whole thing, but you show up dressed to the nines, and give a speech that lifts everyone off their feet!"

She kissed his neck. He slid his hand up her skirt and squeezed her thigh. She shivered. Erica and Selma both said to her, "What did we tell you."

"I was planning to take you to a fancy restaurant, but my party helpers convinced me we would be happier with a catered affair at the Kirchoff house."

Selma and Erica had never been to Kirchoff, which was not surprising, since one had to be an exceptionally important VIP customer of Parsons to be invited to dine and spend the night there. Security was tight, with a high wall covered with bougainvillea, and a hidden entrance. All visitors arrived and departed via a Parsons limo driven by one of the security staff.