The Dark Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suite on the top floor was the epitome of understated elegance. Theo was pleased and amused to find that the party helpers were Sarah and Laura. They were in immaculate uniforms and even had small bouquets of flowers in their hair.

After the expensive champagne was served, Kim said, "There's one thing I didn't announce today, but we also have two new corporate Vice Presidents. Selma has joined us to design and staff an analytics office. Erica has joined us as VP - Human Resources, to help with staff recruitment, development and compensation. The three of us plan to help you in every way possible."

Theo was beginning to suspect a setup. He listened to the women and was glad they chattered so he could pull his wits together. Sarah and Laura served them plates of delicacies at their soft chairs. The tension of the last twenty-four hours was making him sleepy.

Sarah and Laura announced that coffee and dessert would be in a few minutes but would they please follow them for a moment. Sarah guided him to a separate room down the short hallway. As soon as the door closed she got him in a tight clinch with her tongue exploring his mouth.

"OMG, Theo, this is so exciting. Here, unzip me." The uniform fell away to reveal naked Sarah, who looked as nice as she did the day in the pool. She began helping him out of his fancy outfit, folding things on a chair. When he got down to his briefs, she knelt before him and carefully lowered them and took his limp penis in her mouth. He ran his fingers through her hair and said, "Wait a minute, I thought you did girls?"

She stood and rubbed their naked bodies back and forth. "Most days I do. But this is not most days. You are eighteen and have been released from your promise to Selma. When we go back in there, three hot women will be all over you. Maybe, just maybe, there will be something left for me and Laura."

"Laura too?"

"Ever since that day in the pool, we have had the hots for you." Grabbing his hard cock, she said, "I can't wait to get this inside me," and grinned at him. "I'd jump you right now if it wouldn't get me in real trouble." His hands were working up and down her back and kneading her athletic butt.

"Now listen carefully, we are doing some play acting tonight. Imagine you are in a parallel universe. The people are the same, but they have different names and personalities. The woman you know as Selma is now Dolores Gutierrez and the mother of Juliette Gutierrez, who you know as Sarah." She squeezed his cock and interjected, "By the way, I am your fluffer for tonight. Do you know what that means?"

"No."

"You haven't been watching enough porn, Theo. Fluffers are very attractive naked girls who are in charge of keeping male porn stars hard so they can perform properly."

"Do I need a fluffer?"

"No one knows, but we wanted to be prepared." She laughed and gave him another squeeze.

"Now listen up again. I mentioned Dolores and Juliette. The woman you know as Erica is now Kristina Anderson, and she is a physical therapist and the mother of Katrina, who you know as Laura. They go by K&K at parties. Finally, the woman you know as Kim is now Angelina Santos. Angie is a student at the junior college and was introduced to you very recently by Dolores, who knows her mother in Nogales. She is undocumented and keeping a low profile. She is looking for a boyfriend who respects her and will keep her secrets."

Juliette picked up a short dark red silk robe, which was semi-transparent, and handed it to him. "I don't know how long you will have this on, but wear it for now."

Then she picked up a very short dress and slipped it on, again with no underwear. "Katrina and I just tried out for cheerleading, and these are our new outfits. The skirt barely covered her butt and flipped up in front all too easily. "Watch," she said and did a front flip that briefly showed a lot of pink bottom flesh as she went over.

He clapped. "I wish the cheerleaders at school performed like that."

"Ok, one final part of the story. Dolores and Kristina are here as chaperones for Angelina, to make sure you behave yourself. They decided to bring Katrina and me along to help Angie have a good time."

Her arms were around his neck and she was licking his ear. He reached under the skirt for a handhold and used that for leverage to go in from the front to check something else. She was dripping and tender and jumped at his touch.

"Oh, that is bad. That will bring me off before we ever go back."

Playing the part, he let her down and they went to rejoin the others. The women were seated on stools at a mahogany bar at one end of the picture window. He started to say Selma, but quickly corrected, "Dolores, it's wonderful you could be here with Angelina and me tonight." They exchanged kisses. "And Kristina, what a pleasure. We haven't seen each other since you worked on my bad ankle." More kisses. At the end of the line, Angie got up and embraced him. "Theo, you make me feel so welcome with your friends. Look at the wonderful robe they gave me."

Her hair had been rearranged and the makeup toned down. The gown was inlaid with gold thread which created a stunning effect over her breasts and hips. She was naked under it. He turned their kiss into an act of love. She pressed herself against him with her tongue in his mouth. There was a noise behind them and Dolores said, "Angelina dear, that is a little too much passion for a first date."

Angie jumped back but held onto Theo's hand. "Mamacita, I promise to behave. But Theo is so handsome and manly."

Theo's cock was beginning to push the front of his robe out. It only came a couple of inches below his scrotum anyway. He was beginning to like the ambiance of the party. Five new women he was sure he liked. Liked a lot.

He took Dolores' hand and kissed it, before popping two fingers in his mouth. He moved in on her, noticing the transparent robe in a silver tinge and the body he was going to ravish tonight.

"Theo!" she said sharply. "I am the chaperone! Don't be naughty."

Katrina and Juliette came to his side and kissed him. "Mama, he is so nice. Maybe Angie will share him with us."

He let his hand fall on the backs of their outfits and made a show of delving underneath. The bare asses were something else. The girls hopped up and down as they traded kisses with him.

Angie came up with an oath in Spanish. "He is my boyfriend. Certainly for tonight and maybe forever." She led his hand inside the gold threads to a breast that could easily pass for college age.

They kissed wetly again and his cock was now pressing between her legs.

Kristina said, "Dolores, I think we have to leave, or else stop being chaperones."

Dolores said, "I'm shocked, Kristina, what will Angie's mom say when I tell her we let this terrible devil go after Angie and after our daughters?"

"Dolores, do you see him inside her gown? I bet he doesn't have proper briefs under there."

Theo whispered to the three women hanging on him, "I'm sorry, there is a problem with the chaperones I have to fix." He advanced on Kristina and slipped the robe off. She was pink and beautiful and blushing. "Theo! Please respect my modesty. Give me my robe back."

"Kristina, you seem very tense. The girls and I will relax you. He lay her back on the leather sofa and began a gentle massage from her feet up. Katrina came with lotion and started at the top, working down. Theo, knowing he had lots of bodies to work on tonight, swiftly brought the newly minted physical therapist to a groaning, wailing orgasm, aided by his female helpers.

Angie looked at him, allowing the gold robe to fall to the floor, "Theo, if you are really my boyfriend, you will fix me up like Kristina."

From behind them, Dolores said, "Madre Dio, you must stop. How can I be a chaperone for such devilment?"

With a giant smile, Theo seized her and ripped off the robe, laying another naked body next to Kristina.

He said to Angie, "The chaperones must be on our side. We need to relax them totally. Dolores is next and then dearest Angie."

Angie did not look convinced, but all four of them fell upon Dolores, who screamed and came even faster than Kristina. The chaperones were left in each other's arms on the sofa, whispering about magic hands.

He lay Angie out on the deep pile rug and feasted his mouth on her sex. Her hips surged up at him and she said, "Theo, that is not for the first date!"

He plowed deeper into her folds and crevices, and motioned to Juliette and Kristin to get busy. In minutes they had her gasping and crying out. His giant cock, hard as steel, was rubbing dangerously close to her sex.

Juliette leaned down and took a generous mouthful of breast into her mouth. Angie went to complain at the exact moment Theo's cock plunged into her. It was like an electric shock for both of them. The play acting was forgotten as they were joined and years of history erased.

The coupling was wild and their bodies rolled about. The adoring naked audience kissed and licked and clapped. Angie screamed out a climax, but Theo worked harder in her receiving flesh, unused all these years. This was his first time and nature was driving him to a shuddering finish, the hot man spunk spewing out of him to fill her heaving cunt.

He rolled her to the top, smiling and laughing. "Angie dearest, why didn't you tell me you were such a fine fuck!"

She raised her arms to hit him and instead fell against his chest and kissed him hotly. "Theo, I have never felt that before. I don't care about chaperones, I want more." She sat up and bounced on him.

He pulled her down and whispered that the chaperones deserved a treat to help with their problems. He sat her on a towel and approached the sofa, his cock hard and dripping. Kristina and Dolores were wide eyed with fright. "Keep away, you brute. You took that poor girl. We didn't hear you ask her."

He leaned over and whispered evilly, "I'm not going to ask you either. You deserve a special treat to take home to your husbands." They whimpered, "No, no, you can't," but he was seated in Dolores before she was finished saying no.

"Oh god, he has me, Kristina. That terrible thing is in me. It is so big! Oh, I am gushing on him, oh, save me."

His whisper was even more evil. "The only thing that will save you, Dolores, is a screaming orgasm right in front of your daughter. Teach her what good sex is all about. Come for me, woman, NOW!"

The convulsive screams filled the room and went on for almost a minute, tailing off into quiet noises and sobs.

Kristina had been lying there, excited beyond measure by the assault on her friend. Theo's cock slid home with a bang and a loud grunt. "Theo, you are a big cocked bastard. Boyfriends don't do the chaperones! Please fuck me good."

He did. She didn't scream quite as loudly but the Norse gods would have been pleased to see her performance.

Angie and her handmaidens sat on towels on the rug, legs spread wide, grinning at the torment administered to their sexy mothers. Juliette said to Angie and Katrina, "I bet they spend the night." The others laughed loudly. Angie knelt and pulled them together under her, whispering, "This is the best party I have ever been to. I get him once more and then you can have him!"

She was wildly kissed but crawled away to Theo's recumbent body, which was recovering. She stretched out on top of him and whispered in his ear, "Did taking me this way fulfill your fantasy?"

He whispered back, "You and your helpers deserve torture. Weeks of torture. Is there a proper dungeon in the basement?"

"No, but there is at Keeler. Are you going to tie us up and take us there?"

She was humping her front on his hard ass and hoping it was reviving his organ.

"I'm not satisfied yet. You have to make up for all those years with no cock in me."

"What about your helpers?"

"They are patient. You have to make me scream again first."

Saying nothing, he stood and pushed her against the big window. His cock pinned her in place. He beat on her ass. She cried and moaned. He jammed harder into her and beat the pink globes some more. He was just about to hit her again when she screamed and fainted, falling into his arms.

He walked over to the exhausted chaperones and said, "Take her to the shower. Then all of you get into the big bed."

He walked across the room and gestured to his favorite nymphs to ride his hips. Full of giggles they pulled his hair back and forth and kissed him. "Show me where you are sleeping."

Down the hall and around the corner was a small bedroom with two twin beds. He pulled back the covers on one and they slipped in.

"You really want me? You are not just going through the motions?"

They vyed to see which one could hug him tighter. The scent of fresh young pussy was overwhelming. "Please Theo! Please!"

He changed his voice and said, "Doing this in your dad's van could get us in real trouble, Juliette. If we get caught, I could be thrown off the team. And you two would be history as cheerleaders."

In a calm voice, Juliette said, "Theo, I didn't steal my dad's van while he and mom are away, and get the three of us all the way out here to the lake, to have you turn us down. If some of your teammates were here, Katrina and I would be full of come by now."

She'd hardly finished the cute little speech when Theo speared fully into her. "Oh god, yes, yes, yes. Tell him, Laura, tell him." She shook in a big orgasm.

"Theo, you are fucking virgins! Neither of us has ever had a cock in her. Not a real one, that is."

He seized her on top of Sarah and plunged in.

The two of them were so happy they were crying and licking and kissing wildly.

When Laura came, she set Sarah off again and both shuddered from top to bottom.

He lay back, catching his breath. "I suppose you know you have done such a great job, it can't stop with one night."

This set off a new round of crying and giggles.

"You really mean it? You will be our secret lover?"

"What do you think? Is he still hard for you or not?"

Ultimate giggles. He said, "We need to shower. After that, do you want me to tell the chaperone mothers that their daughters insist on being allowed into the big bed."

"Oh yes, yes, yes."

In the shower, he soaped them and said, "You remember that day in the pool. I fell in love with you, both of you. Maybe it was just puppy love, but I haven't forgotten."

They were toweling off and beating on him. "Puppy love! That is a hell of a big cock we just got for puppy love!" They hugged and laughed and clung to him.

The three wandered down the hall looking for their mamas. Sure enough, the dim light revealed three sleeping bodies. Theo turned out the light and retreated to the twin bed.

Laura said, "I want all the puppy love I can get!"

Theo pulled her against his front and pinched her big stiff nipple. "I want cheerleaders, especially with no pants on, doing cartwheels."

Sarah pushed in from his back and they slept.

(cont'd in Part 2 - Gold is Discovered)