The Dark Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Gold is Discovered.
13.2k words
4.79
14.6k
7

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after the riotous birthday party, sun was coming in where a shade had been opened. A loud voice in the doorway said, "Can you believe this? We've been doublecrossed by the party planners. They kidnapped him to their own bed."

The planners were trying to get up, but Theo had them around the waist and wasn't letting go.

"We plead guilty as charged. Is there any coffee yet?"

"Go pee and come in the other bedroom."

Sarah sat on the toilet and he stood between her legs. Before anything happened, Laura had him in her grip and said, "I will aim." This only resulted in his stream covering Sarah's front. He left them to fight it out.

Kim was standing by the window sipping her coffee. He pressed himself against her side. "Good morning, lover."

She kissed him and asked, "Did you really come in all five of us?"

He nibbled at her ear, "Sarah tells me you were worried I couldn't keep it up."

He was trying to stay flaccid, but she reached down and stroked him until the big thing rose.

She put the coffee down and straddled his cock between her thighs. "I can't decide whether I want you from the front or the back."

"There is no reason to be stingy, you can have both. Are you sore? That was almost like losing your virginity last night."

Selma and Erica came in with breakfast in their hands, followed by the make believe daughters. They were all naked and glowing.

Kim said loudly, "Yes, I'm sore, and yes, that was like losing my virginity."

She said to the room. "I guess you should know that I've never had a real boyfriend before. Theo was fathered at a party by a guy I didn't know."

There were sad, serious looks on their faces as she went on. "I was abused as a young teenager and have spent a lot of the time since then being all fucked up about it. Theo knew some of it, but we talked most of the night last week and let everything hang out. We are going to try to be the missing parts for each other and see how that goes."

Erica said, breaking the tension, "Well, he sure does know how to plug that thing in, and he sure does play act well. I want to be a ravished chaperone again."

That set off a round of laughing. Sarah came up and said, "Angie, that was such a nice date last night. Laura and I learned a lot about fucking from you!"

She kissed them and sighed, "God, I wish I really was a college girl again. That was like a frat orgy last night." She added, laughing, "With a one man frat!"

Erica joined in. "Let's keep the little act going for a while. Theo is god's gift to womankind, and he can have us whenever he wants."

"If you let him," she said, kissing Kim.

Selma had hands around Erica from the back, kneading and pinching the prominent tits. "I want Theo again, but I want girl sex too. I came and came last night."

The cheerleaders demonstrated totally nude cartwheels. Theo was getting hard again. The smell of fresh pussy filled the room. The three fortyish women stood with arms around each other, mumbling about how frisky they felt, and how dangerous Theo looked, standing across the room with his coffee and his hard cock.

Selma said, "Admit it, Kim, the three of us have never had it so good. I'm almost coming just standing here looking at him and at our competition."

Erica asked, "Did you mean that last night? Are we really working for Parsons now?"

"I did mean what I said, but it wasn't nice to just dump it on you in the middle of a party."

Selma reached across and rubbed Kim's boob. "If I am in charge of analytics, we need to measure your tits." Erica took up custody of the other breast and worked on it.

Selma said, "I am ready to give up teaching anyway. I have enough years for a pension and I am losing the best student I ever had."

Erica said, "My best patient has successfully graduated and doesn't need me. If I work for her, I get to keep hiring gorgeous young women who like other women. Yum."

Theo was eavesdropping and liked what he heard. Sidling over, he moved behind Kim so that his cock found a home against her rear. The cheerleaders did front flips into the bosomy fronts and licked.

Theo said, "Kim has made me the new enforcer. Thank god it is Saturday and we have the weekend to get our act together. Does anyone know where we are?"

Sarah said, "No. We just disappeared. Clemmie will cover for us. The kitchen is provisioned. No one has to go anywhere if they don't want to."

She wiggled into a hole and kissed Theo. "He says we can be his secret girlfriends. But we have to keep making out with girls at work, so no one suspects."

Selma grabbed her and ran a hand up and down the muscled front. "I have a suggestion, daughter. Go check the mirror and find a way not to look freshly fucked when you are around him in public."

Wild giggles followed. Theo was nibbling Kim's neck and making her shiver. Laura said, "Get a room, you two!" and everyone laughed harder.

Kim turned into him and said, "Maybe I need to learn about your enforcement technique."

He stalked out with her in his arms, making growling male noises. The others were cleaning up and finding their clothes when a piercing scream filled the air.

Erica grabbed Laura and Selma grabbed Sarah. "We're horny," they whispered.

There was no bed nearby, so four naked bodies were rolling on the floor when Theo and Kim arrived to check out the noises. She backed him against the wall, letting his wet cock nestle against her ass, and relaxed to watch the girl sex. She whispered, "I made do with that for years and years. Now I finally have a cock to love!"

She could feel him lengthening along her crack and wondered if his energy was inexhaustible. "They are going to want you when they get done with that."

"Since I am an owned man now, do I have permission to tend to their needs?"

She shoved back hard on him. His fingers pinched her tits. "Owned? I think we have more of a partnership, don't you? And I get to be managing partner?"

"And managing partner outranks president?"

"How smart of you to notice!"

He had her down on her knees and was buried in a hot, dripping, eager cunt. "Tell them to report over here for duty."

She spoke above the slurping noises, "All lesbians, report over here for duty."

He made them line up, hands and knees, hip to hip with the other bodies. More slurping and sucking noises filled the room as he went from butt to butt. Slaps and more frantic grunts began. Then one nice little scream and another and another. Each woman collapsed to her side as she came, and gazed at the remaining mated lovers.

Theo lay on the floor with females festooned over and around him. "I'm sexed out keeping five pussies happy. I need a break. Let's go back to the regular world. Someone think of something interesting we can all do for one more day before we have to face reality."

No movement, no one spoke. Finally, Sarah said, "Let's go to the mine. I've heard it mentioned but have never been. We can take a picnic, go for a hike and work on our tans."

Laura volunteered to collect hiking shoes and disappeared to the basement garage, taking Sarah with her to retrieve an SUV to hold all of them.

Theo had fun cleaning up female bodies in the giant shower. The waterfall head destroyed what remained of yesterday's hair and he shampooed them vigorously. Butts got especially thorough cleansing, accompanied by a running commentary on how they could look forward to action in that region in their new sex slavery.

The sandwiches were just finished when the twins returned. Theo decided that was a cute way to refer to them and the girls just smiled. Any attention at all from Theo got them excited.

Theo drove with exhilaration. The alpha male thing was growing on him. His prick was worn out from a busy night. What a way to lose your cherry, he thought. He wondered what was going on inside Kim. She sat in the back, more relaxed than he remembered seeing her. Selma was across from him. Her hand found his and squeezed. "We will work together again on math and analytics?"

"Yes. It is going to be hard to finish school, but I have to. I stayed with my classmates all these years, and this is not the time to quit. I suppose I will get a lot of ribbing about the President business?"

"And not a little jealousy, too. You will need to watch your back, Theo. And worry about hits on the football field."

"James and Mark are good friends from the team. Maybe, for some spending money, Parsons could hire them to keep an eye on me. Nothing too obvious."

"My friend Marla at the studio, her husband is ex-Special Forces and she told me he does personal training for self-defense. The three of you could take a few classes very privately."

He kissed her fingers and mouthed a thank you. Erica said, "What's going on, I thought you were worn out?"

"We are being bad, talking about real world concerns. Theo is realizing the down side of being a public person." She turned in her seat. "But he is very smart and resourceful. I am not worried. I have been meaning to tell Kim that the journal article we submitted on linear equation subsets has been accepted for publication. I told the editor that Theo was to be shown as the lead author. What will happen when the football player and art gallery president is also a published mathematician?"

Kim leaned forward, "My god, Theo, I am so proud of you."

"It's worse than that mom, football and art and math and five beautiful lovers!"

The women sat back and rolled their eyes. This was too much.

They were hiking side by side on a rocky track around the side of the mountain where the mine was located. Kim was explaining how she came to own the mine, but the twins kept stumbling and running into Theo. Erica and Selma finally grabbed the duo and threatened to take them over a knee if behavior didn't improve.

Kim said, "There was a grizzled guy named Gus, an original desert miner, who bought some things from me when he was flush. He had a terrible gambling habit and once in a while would show up needing to sell something back to get a new start. One day he had a deed to a mine. He won it in a poker game and never paid any attention to it. Said it could be worth a fortune, but he'd sell it to me for ten thousand. I gave him five and he smiled."

Theo asked, "How much property?"

"The deed says 40 acres, more or less, but who knows. I've never seen any corner markers and it would cost a lot for a surveyor to come out here and find a solid base point."

Erica said, "Ignorance is bliss?"

Theo said, "Maybe we should find a client who is a minerals geologist and trade some art for his look at the shaft."

Kim punched him in the arm and said, "Damn, you just earned your salary for today." The twins giggled loudly. He got his fingers in their hair and pulled them in close. "If you two do that in public, I'm going to be run in for molesting underage girls. You get carded, don't you, even though you are twenty-two?" He pushed them back to back and slapped boobs.

"Oh owww, you're brutal. Help!" They ran ahead giggling louder than ever.

Selma laughed and said, "Theo, enjoy it. Your other girls are beyond playing sixteen."

He went face to face, bestowing kisses and tongue licks. "But I like you. I like your loving me and teaching me. He got more punches and more kisses. Selma said to Kim, "He is awful nice. You're sure you are willing to share?"

Kim pushed her against Theo and went after her body. Selma squeeked and Kim said, "If sharing him is how I get to you, it's a good trade. Her hand was up the shorts and into Selma's pussy, who cried out, "Not right out here in the middle of nowhere, have mercy, Kim!"

They quit horsing around and followed the track around to the south and downhill into a draw, which turned out to have a small spring and some vegetation hidden from the hot sun. The twins were already lounging with their tops off in a patch of sunlight on the far bank.

The summer monsoon obviously moved things around in the ravine. There was evidence of a lot of water action. One dirt face where a boulder had fallen downslope had some gleaming rocks. Theo asked, "Anyone know the difference between fool's gold and the real thing?"

Heads shaking no.

He pried a small rock out of the face. It was surprisingly heavy. There were others. He put them in the lunch pack and they went to eat by the girls.

Kim climbed into his lap. "If you find something valuable here out of sheer dumb luck, I am going to beat you. I have been wandering around this place for years with nothing to show for it."

He pinched a boob and kissed her neck. "I can't imagine anything nicer than having you beat on me."

"You be careful. I can hurt when angry."

He slipped a hand down the front of her shorts and grabbed a handful of pussy. "But I can make you squirm."

Selma gestured to Erica, "Look, she is getting some of her own medicine back."

The twins slipped out of their shorts and wandered over. "Theo, do you need any help with that wildcat?" Their trimmed and tanned bushes looked beautiful. "Maybe she needs some girl action?"

Kim was in trouble with her teasing and tried to wiggle away. Theo popped the button on her shorts and soon she was laid out lengthwise on his legs, with everything on display. Sarah took a good long lick. "Hmm. Salty and special."

She tried to kick her long legs out, but Selma and Erica had a strong hand on each. Laura joined Sarah and the two took lingering licks from top to bottom of her sex. This produced serious moans.

With one arm firmly around her waist, Theo unbuttoned his shorts and eased them down far enough to free his cock which rose commandingly between Kim's legs. Sarah gave it several fine sucks and pointed it at the glistening cunt. Theo obliged by lowering the struggling art dealer slowly, ever so slowly down. The purple head with drops of liquid appearing on its tip entered her channel. The lips, fresh and underutilized until yesterday, were pushed back as the giant shaft entered its desired location.

Kim pleaded, "Why me, why here, don't you have any respect for your former boss?"

All this accomplished was to send her audience into howls of laughter. She hit bottom and Theo bounced her once or twice.

"Oh shit," she glowered at them. Theo had removed her top and the result was a gorgeous female body exposed to the brilliant sun, impaled on a giant spear.

Selma and Erica lowered her legs and turned their attention to her breasts, which showed no tan lines and looked perfect for sucking. The twins got on their knees and applied tongues all over her clit and what they could reach of Theo's cock as it ran in and out.

She screamed into a great looking orgasm, making the onlookers hold tight. Theo said, "We should have a movie of this. Female porn in the desert. It would sell thousands of copies."

She shouted, "I'm not sharing if you make an orgy out of me every time."

Kim stood and turned around. Leading with her tongue, she kissed him forcefully. "Now, you devil, finish me." They watched as she lowered herself back on the great cock, all the while keeping his mouth busy.

She smiled and laughed and bounced and screamed as loudly as she could into a climax that sent a new fountain of come from Theo into her snapping pussy.

Slumped against him, she quivered and said, "God, that was nice. I give you permission to have more orgies in the desert."

The twins were kissing him and asking, "Can we ride it too?" Without waiting, Sarah elbowed Kim out of the way and climbed on. "Oh, oh, oh. So nice. So big." She gyrated her hips like a pretzel.

Laura pulled her off. "We are not wasting his come on you. A good cock ride is all we get in the desert."

While he was distracted by Laura, he didn't notice that shorts were coming off of the final two glorious bodies. Erica was nice and wet and slid down smoothly. "I could get very used to this. You are a fine lover, Theo Parsons." She squeezed him as hard as she could and sighed with pleasure.

Selma was equally ready and bottomed out hard. She beat him around the head and shoulders, her dusky breasts bouncing wildly. "Don't get a swelled head, young man. Just because your first five conquests are hot for that big cock doesn't mean every woman will do your bidding."

She kissed him very hard and came on him, panting and making little noises of content.

Most of their drinking water and paper towels were used in cleanup. If anyone passed as they made their way to the car, wet spots were easily visible in suspect locations. Kim said, "Damn, these Saturday lunches at the mine are a killer."

* * *

Selma and Theo were in the principal's office first thing Monday morning. She said, "The rumor mill is going wild about you two, fill me in."

"Theo's mom has hired me to build an analytics branch of her company. I will be submitting my resignation immediately. It's been great teaching here and working for you, but the opportunity Kim is offering me is too good to pass up. I'll phase out in any way you would like."

The principal turned to Theo, "I hear you got a new job the other night." Her eyes were bright and he saw something in them. "Kim has decided, now that I am eighteen, to shift some of the company management to me. Like Selma, I couldn't refuse."

Karen was looking defeated. "I lose my best teacher and my best student at the same time. This is not easy."

Theo went over and kissed her cheek. "I want to finish and graduate with the class. But I need a modified schedule for the rest of the semester. Is that ok?"

She reached up and pulled him down for a real kiss. "Yes. You could pass the graduation exam tomorrow, so talk to your teachers and we will work it out."

He had her standing in a clinch with him, trading spit. "OMG, Theo, you give a girl a real rush. And totally inappropriate behavior. Give me another kiss."

He asked, "Is it true that your husband has separated?"

"I threw him out, he was cheating on me."

"In that case, Selma and I would like to take you to dinner tonight as a thank you for putting up with us. After all that tutoring time, did you know that our joint paper has been accepted by a math journal for publication? That ought to get you a few brownie points with the school board."

Selma said, "Run to your first class, Theo, I'll finish with Karen and we will decide on tonight."

He was on class break when Sarah texted him, 'call me.'

"Hey," she said, "Kim has an invitation to give a talk to an art dealer's meeting in Mexico City and asked me to go along as her PA. I told her I had to ask the President for permission to go. You should have seen the look on her face. She is SO used to having her own way. Is it ok if I go? I will miss you terribly." He could hear her laughing. She said, "I'm sorry, that sounds bad, but you know I meant it the right way."

"What about your twin. Will her giggling cover for you?"

"I'm jealous already. Don't wear her out, the poor girl." More laughter.

"Seriously, ask Kim if the two of you shouldn't take one of the security guys with you. Mexico can be a very tough place."

"Ok, done. I'll stay in touch."

Theo spent the rest of the school day talking to teachers about a new schedule and taking ribbing from classmates about passing up being big man on campus for being big man in town. There were a few dirty looks too. Selma was right about watching his back.

At the end of the day, he ended up at her classroom, having cut his school hours in half.

"Hi," he said, not approaching closely because other students were in the area. She looked up and said, "We should have our regular tutoring session today, Theo. I will join you at the car in a few minutes."

After they were beyond the campus, she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Hi yourself. We are taking Karen to Amelio's and I told her afterwards I wanted to show her Theo's study hall with the terrific view. The reservation is made and we are picking her up at 7."