The Dark Lady Ch. 03

Story Info
More Rocks and a Pianist.
12.2k words
4.83
11.5k
6

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after Kim's return from Mexico, I wandered into the dining room, where brilliant sunshine blasted in from the desert. Two nymphs in football shirts had the coffee going and were setting the table. I fondled each behind in turn and declared my instant lust for them. I was handed a tall glass of orange juice and asked what exotic place I was taking them for ravishment.

I stood in the window and pondered my choices. There was much work today, and Sarah needed to get Karen and Marty together.

I gestured for them to approach and whispered, "What if Karen and Marty meet at noon in the study hall, and Karen has a sudden need to take the rest of the afternoon off. We could slip away to the mine for exploration?"

Their eyes were bright and smiling. "Ooh, he is going to do us on some rock in front of Karen and Marty!"

I nodded and reached up under the football shirts to find and pinch a nipple on their fronts. A sudden voice at my ear said, "He is up to no good, I can tell." Erica nibbled at my ear and said, "You sure run good therapy sessions. That one last night was first class."

I pulled her down for a warm, wet kiss. "Look who I got lessons from." I gave her a nice tight good morning hug and got a thank you kiss.

Soon the room was full of women in various states of dress, getting their breakfasts and putting plans together. Kim wanted thirty minutes with me to review priorities and I suggested staying behind at Keeler with an extra cup of coffee, because I needed to visit my neglected high school obligations and would not be going to the office today. When the others had gone off, I got Clemmie on the speakerphone, told her Kim was with me, and asked for an update.

"I've been keeping both of your calendars clear. Clara was by to see if Kim could meet with the sales staff to debrief the Mexico trip and her rumored purchases. Does that work for you morning or afternoon, Kim?"

"Yes, Clemmie. Let's do it at eleven before the gallery gets busy."

Clemmie also said, darn her, "Clara also wanted to know if you had picked a date for you know what."

"Ok, I hear you, will talk to her. Have to go over to school, may not make it there today. Give me a ring if anything comes up."

Kim was standing in back, pulling my ears. "Theo, don't tell me you are romancing my best salesperson."

"I swear, and I have a witness, that she hit on me. Hit hard. Rumor has it that she has shared your bed, so you know what a sexy thing she is. I turned her down, but she wouldn't take no for an answer and I agreed to have dinner with her."

Kim said, in a soothing tone, rubbing her front on me, "Poor Theo, all these horny women jumping him. You have my permission to bed her, but only if it is here and I can watch."

I stood and we boxed around for a minute, then hugged and kissed. I got an armlock on her and whispered, "I am not the same when you are gone. And it is not just the sex, either. I'd like to talk to you someday about Jeannie Simpson. Remember her?"

Kim jerked back and stared at me sharply. "What's that about? Have you been poking around in my past?"

I held her hands and stared back. "I have. It's part of my history too. You are slowly shedding some of the Parsons armor you carefully built up and it's making you a better, nicer person." We were walking back to her room so she could get office clothes on.

I pushed her up against the wall, "I know, you are going to tell me we are playing with fire. Yes, we are. I think it will be worth it."

She collapsed around me in sudden tears. "Oh Theo, this is hard. I promised you that night two weeks ago that there would be no more secrets, but this is hard."

I sat us down on the sofa in her room. She curled into me still sniffling. I said, "All those years ago, Jeannie had to become Kim to keep the nasty world at bay. Now you have me, you have your helpers and friends, you have a fine place here in Arizona. The Ice Queen can go in the closet for safekeeping.

She buried her head in my shoulder and closed her eyes for minutes. Finally her head came up and I got a long warm wet kiss that had a story with it. A story of the new Kim, bringing fresh joy into her life. A vulnerable Kim that I just pledged to protect and nourish with all my heart.

She jumped up. "Help me dress, I'm late."

I pulled down the boy shorts and shimmied her into black lace panties, and tucked those perfect breasts into the matching bra. I picked a bright flowery dress from the rack, saying, "You are giving a cheery, informal talk to the staff. This will be perfect."

I picked up her perfume bottle and dabbed some in the right places. She smiled and said, "You better wash that off your hand, unless you are going after yet another woman." I pinched her bottom and we went to the garage.

I parked far out in the high school lot and walked in to Karen's office. Her secretary smiled and said, "You are in luck, she just got back from a meeting."

I knocked and entered her office. "Hi, got a moment?"

She looked up and gave me a big smile. "Yes, of course. I've set a date with the Superintendent. Two weeks from Friday."

I went over to give her a congratulatory hug and got a kiss too. She sniffed and asked, "Isn't it a little early in the day to be bedding women with expensive perfume?" She patted the front of my jeans.

I stayed in the hug and said, "Kim asked me to help her dress. She has to give a talk to the staff and I decided a little scent would be the right touch."

"And you put your hand down her front to make sure just a dab got in her cleavage?"

I stepped behind her and let my hand find its way down her cleavage. "Stop that. I can't get caught with you feeling up the principal."

"Ok, three things. One, the reduced study load already isn't working. Too many things going on at once. Second, I am kidnapping you at noon for a special meeting with the director of the gallery in Mexico City to talk about art education. Third, you have a sudden personal emergency that requires you to take the afternoon off. We are going out to the mine. I'll tell you more later."

She sat down and put her head in her hands. "Theo Parsons, working for you..." She paused, and looked up, "is the best thing that ever happened to me. I'll meet you at my house at noon."

He stopped next at Miss Kristoph's classroom. Susan had a free period and invited him to sit down on the chair next to her desk. "Haven't seen much of you lately. What's going on?"

He hitched the chair forward and hunched over, "I'm really sorry about missing class. I've been burning the candle at both ends the last few days and not paying enough attention to my smart and pretty English teacher." He reached out and took her hand in his. It was a beautiful hand, with long flexible fingers. "These are pianist hands. Do you play?"

"Yes. I practiced hard when I was young. My parents wanted me to try out for Juillard. A little voice told me I'd never be in the top rank, and it is a tough life making a living as a concert pianist without a recording contract and no reputation."

He massaged her hand gently, then turned it over and ran his thumb on her palm, following the crease of her lifeline. "My mother has a Steinway grand in her house. Would you play it for us some time?"

He kissed the back of her hand and licked a finger.

"Theo! Stop flirting with me. Yes, I'll come play if you promise not to get me in trouble in public."

Her eyes were big and inviting. He hadn't meant this to be another conquest but there was chemistry at work. He didn't drop her hand, but sat up and said, "I was wondering if there was a way I could do homework for you but not come to class. I need the daytime hours at the gallery."

"Invite me for dinner tomorrow and I'll think about it." She stood up and grabbed him for a hot kiss, stolen before they were observed. "There! Get out of here!" She was excited.

Karen pulled into her driveway on time and said, "Come on in while I get my desert clothes on. That's ok for the lunch meeting too?"

She was down to her underwear in a flash and climbing into his lap rather than her jeans. She thrust his hand into her panties, which were very wet. "You did that to me in my office! Theo, I haven't got this hot over a guy since I was a teenager!"

He rubbed her boob. "That's an ok feeling?"

"God yes. Come in here a minute I need to wash my face." She skinned out of the panties as she went and tossed them toward the hamper. She turned on the water and leaned over the vanity with her bare ass sticking out a mile toward him. The eyes were directing him to get to work. A quickie.

He plunged into a liquid mess. She gave a large grunt, "Yes, yes, more, harder."

In a dozen strokes, she was coming. "Come with me, please! I need you."

He hadn't been planning on that, but her cunt was working on him and the stare from the mirror was daring him not to perform. Theo wasn't used to dares about his masculinity, and his balls obliged with a good dose of his best stuff, shot out of his hose with great force. She bent down, splashing water on her face and hissing, "Fucker. Goddam fucker. I am getting used to this. Bad girl."

He sat her on the counter over the bowl, facing him, and washed her bottom thoroughly, fingers running through all the best parts and making her curse him again. She hopped down and dried off. She looked totally freshly fucked and knew it.

"We are going to be found out at this lunch. I hope that is ok."

He pulled her tight to his side as they went out the door, saying, "You have company in the recently fucked department, don't worry about it."

Marty and the twins were there before them, with lunch arranged. Marty and Karen exchanged warm hellos, realizing each had a relationship with the male in the room. The twins observed this and looked at Theo with grins. He sat down and said, "This lunch is for the two of you to chat about arts education and training. The twins and I are bit players and we can duck out if you like."

He was refused and they started eating, sitting side by side. He took the twin's arms and positioned the three of them on the floor across the low table from Marty and Karen. One dark, one light and both overflowing with sex appeal. He reached out and took Marty's hand to Sarah's mouth. He reached out and took Karen's hand to Laura's mouth. The eyes looked hot and stricken with lust. The two turned their heads and kissed. Gently at first, then harder and hotter.

They retrieved their hands and fell back into each other's arms. Karen said, "He does this, you know. Just when you think things are calming down, he is back and you are so hot you can't stand it."

Before she stopped talking, Marty had pushed her down and was on top, launched into aggressive loving.

Theo said to his helpers. "We had better get them separated or we'll never get to the mine."

The remainder of the lunch was gathered up while the two on the sofa ravished each other. Theo pulled them up and said, "I am SO glad you have found common interests to share, but we have a date in the desert."

With faces and fronts totally flushed, the two instant lovers followed the others to the big SUV in the garage and climbed in the back. Shortly, Theo was across town and headed southeast. Soft voices and murmurs were coming from the back seat. Sarah and Laura were sharing the front passenger seat and grinning at Theo.

"All this for the cause of art education?"

"It is a noble cause, is it not?" He grinned back at them.

"Be quiet up there, we are trying to have a serious conversation."

It seemed, indeed, that they were. Karen had some very rusty Spanish she was trying to use, which brought out frequent giggles from Marty as she ran her fingers through Karen's hair and kissed the side of her face.

He said to Sarah, "I discovered this morning that my English teacher is a classical pianist and she has agreed to come to dinner tomorrow night and play for us. She's also considering my request that she excuse me from going to class for the rest of the term. So we have to lay on a good dinner, with dressup clothes. We want a nice crowd, but not too many. Maybe twelve or fifteen will fit in the room with the Steinway? What do you think?"

A piano recital with Theo's English teacher? This sounded like fun. Sarah got on the phone to Susan to find out whether she would like to play first, or after dinner, and filled her in about the number of guests and the dress code. Laura was checking with the caterers about something special and availability tomorrow. They hung up and looked at him, smiling.

"She says best to allow one glass of wine and then play for less than an hour. She will bring the music. Wanted to know if the piano was in tune?"

"Caterer suggested a choice of prime rib or rockfish. Needs to know how many of each. $50 a plate, with salad and dessert. Can do tomorrow."

"Excellent! What about the guest list? Kim will want to be consulted about our having a bash at her house!" He added, cunningly, "Make sure Clara is on the list. I never promised her dinner alone with me!"

Sarah tried Kim and got through, surprisingly. "Hi, Theo and we have just decided you are throwing a dinner party tomorrow night at Keeler. A classical pianist named Susan Kristoph is going to play before dinner, and perhaps after... Who is Susan Kristoph? She is Theo's very attractive English teacher, who is a Juillard level player."

"Where are we? We are out running errands and helping Theo catch up on school. His deal with Karen is in danger of falling apart because you keep throwing more work at him."

The loud noises on the phone quieted down. "I'll tell him that. And I'll come by later this afternoon to work on the guest list with you. Theo says that if we are going to listen to good music, we have to look good, so it is dresses for ladies. Coats for men."

They looked at me. "Is that fast enough action, boss? We even did it before we ran out of cell coverage."

Theo looked down at the bulge in his pants and grinned evilly.

Laura squealed and whispered, "Oh no, not that." The back seat had been listening and everyone broke up in laughter. Karen said, "One of my teacher friends has heard Susan play and says she is terrific. By the way, I'm impressed that the driver is actually thinking of keeping his deal with me. His behavior lately has been on the wild side."

Theo parked in the same place near the abandoned shaft as a week ago and loaded his pack with extra water, juice, fruit, towels and lotion. Laura and Sarah danced ahead and Theo walked with Marty and Karen who were deep in conversation, but holding hands. He felt a bit puffed up that his latest pairing was working out well. These two were hot and smart and enjoying bouncing ideas off each other. Karen was already up to almost fifty percent Spanish. Every time she hesitated, Marty gave her the word or completed the sentence.

They came to the little draw with the trickle stream and vegetation. Flanking the face where the gold had gleamed last week were two completely naked female bodies, stretched against the rocky face.

Sarah said, "Welcome to the gallery desert annex. This is our special retreat, where gold and other precious objects are to be found." They undulated gently.

Theo stood with his arms around the two older women, who were muttering under their breath. "Are those two putting on a show? Didn't you say they had sex with you last night?"

He helped them out of their clothes, saying "No, this is an issue. They made me promise to take them out here for a special loving in the hot sun. Someplace where they could scream as loud as they wanted."

He turned them and applied lotion generously, especially below the waist where the skin was silky white. Under his breath he said, "I was thinking we could add some excitement to their special treat. You see that fern bush over there with the overhanging limb? I have some line in my pack and a small flogger. What if somehow they discovered themselves tied up to that limb and their beautiful behinds receiving the end of the flogger?"

They turned around so he could do their fronts, whispering that he was truly a devil and they couldn't think of two young sexpots who needed to feel the lash more.

Theo spread out a beach towel and started bringing the snack from his pack. Everyone sat around the edge. Laura didn't notice Marty and Karen approaching, neither did Sarah pay attention to Theo until suddenly her wrists were held together with a zip tie. She began a complaint but saw Laura also zip tied and asked, loudly, "What's going on?"

In a few minutes the two of them were hanging by their arms from the tree branch, toes barely on the ground. Marty and Karen were talking to them in soothing tones as they applied lotion and made sure all the appropriate spots were rubbed and pinched.

"Oow, that hurt!"

"Dear, we are warming you up for the Master. He is displeased with your behavior and will administer punishment."

"No, no, we're good girls." At that moment, they spied Theo, naked with a large erection, advancing on them with the flogger.

"OMG, Theo, you're not!"

Theo decided actions spoke louder than words and landed a flurry of blows to their backsides, alternating bodies and making nice red stripes. It was good they were in the desert, because the screams were at the highest octave and could be heard for a long distance. He went around to the front, leaving Marty and Karen to apply special ointment to the stripes and work it in between their legs as well. The girls were gasping, their eyes dilated and scared of what he would do next. The flat stomachs were twitching in painful anticipation. The breasts were high and firm, with erect nipples fully extended. The well trimmed pussies were plump and wet.

"Well, disobedient ones, where shall I lay the flogger next?" He watched the lower bodies rock back and forth as they were manipulated by his helpers. The girls were moaning continuously. He spoke again, "Does the pain cry out for pleasure? Are you going to come on the delicious fingers exploring you?" Without hesitation, the flogger cracked against both chests. An incredible scream went up as their bodies convulsed in orgasm. They were shaking and crying from head to foot.

He approached Sarah and had the two women slowly lower her onto his rampant cock. The wrists with the ziptie went over his head and around his neck. His fingers took firm hold of the muscular globes and he drove hard, very hard, to his full depth into the desperate woman. "Oh, oh, oh."

In less than a dozen strokes she was coming once more, even more violently than before, as he filled her well with his hot juice. She fainted away in his arms and he gently lay her down on the large towel in the sun.

Returning, he saw that Laura knew what was going to happen, smiling at him through clenched teeth. As she was lowered, a string of oaths flowed from her mouth. "Bastard. Total devilish bastard. You guessed the sting of that thing would set us off, didn't you? I'll bet you read in one of those porn books that girls like pain with their pleasure." She stiffened as her cunt slid down on Theo's big hard cock, still ready to service his women. "Yes, yes, you good for nothing fucker, take me. Ahhh."

She was still shaking but comatose as he laid her next to Sarah.

The three of them enjoyed the snack and some juice as they watched the girls recover. Karen said in a very sexy tone, "You could have charged admission, Theo. I've never been to a strip house, but that sure looked like the real S&M thing."

Marty nodded her head, muttering something in Spanish. Realizing Theo didn't understand, she said, "Those two will never have sex again without remembering the sting of the flogger. And the crash of their climax!"

He leaned over and kissed her, and then Karen too. "Now that we have tied them up, we are in danger of being ambushed at any time. They will plot retribution."