The Dark Lady Ch. 04

Story Info
A Magnificent Gold Necklace.
11.4k words
4.84
9.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the country restaurant, Kim got the best table in the house and a very attentive waiter. She eyed Theo, "Wine?"

"Yes, especially since it's bad form to drink at lunch. We have important things to discuss and some stress relief is necessary."

They ordered and she looked at him with lowered lids, "You seem to be making a major business out of stress relief these days."

"Be careful. The back seat of the car has room for me to behave like a bad boy."

"Like you did with the twins?"

He grinned, "Did that end ok, or am I still in trouble?"

"I had coffee with them, and they said they were mad about being such stereotypes for BDSM in novels, where the woman always responds sexually to the man abusing her."

They held hands and gazed at each other. "I guess you know you've got the rest of us wondering what the sting of the flogger would do for our sex life."

"Bad me. It turned out rougher than I ever imagined."

"Don't put yourself down. Sometimes there is truth in stereotypes." She smiled at him.

The food arrived and she asked, "Tell me why we are here."

He put his fork down and ticked off his fingers. "First, because it is a pleasure to take a beautiful woman to lunch. Second, we need to talk about next steps on gold. Third, our finance staff needs beefing up. Fourth, I want permission to make a deal with Susan. Fifth, we have to find a happy place for Marty. Sixth, we have a diamond in the rough in Clemmie and we need to give her room to grow."

He added, "There's more, but we can 't even get to all of the short list over this lunch."

"Tell me about gold."

"Susan is trying to make contact with her brother and arrange for the two of us to meet at his place tomorrow. If you don't mind, I'd like you to stay home just this once. My idea is that an eccentric hermit is more likely to think about a deal with another man than with a woman, even you."

Her eyes danced with mock outrage. "Theo! How could you put your Chairwoman down like that? I'm filled with anger."

Her eyes told him it was fine. She said, "Making deals with smelly desert rats is not high on my list."

"I've been thinking ahead about contract provisions. He is used to his own pace, so we should construct some incentive provisions that motivate over and above performance."

"Theo, I hate to say this but when you talk like that, all I can think of is how your great cock motivates me every time we are together!"

They burst out laughing and others noticed. She lowered her voice. "Yes, that is the right way to go. I'll help where I can."

He smiled at her, "I saw Clara this morning and tried to jolly her along about the dimensions of the gallery's gold program. Without using my you know what for motivation."

He frowned and said, "Moving along, our ambitions for the gallery are going to need a lot more sophisticated financial management than we have ever had before. Good MBA's with a finance background don't come cheap, especially since we want someone who shares our culture."

"And our beds?"

He gave her his best stare. "You know darn well that the next requirement after a good recruiting program is a good match-making program. Aside from the overuse damage to my male equipment, these women need a male companion who gives them his full attention."

"Full attention," she repeated, giving him a thin smile. "We need to have some pillow talk about that, but basically you are right. Am I supposed take up the recruiting gauntlet for a suitable VP Finance?"

"It could be fun. What if you, Erica, Marty, and Karen formed a search committee? You could arrange interviews at one of these desert inn places with the right atmosphere."

She lowered her voice again, "There's only one cock needed for your mature lovers, and you damn well better take good care of it!"

"But," she added, "that is a good idea about recruiting. I will follow up. If you get waylaid and beat upon, don't blame me."

They were finished. He paid and they walked out, arm in arm. Kim said, "When you take me out like this, I feel different. You have developed this aura of male authority that overwhelms your women. We feel like putty."

He joked, "Those wrestling lessons I've been getting don't feel like a putty exercise!"

"We still have to talk about Susan, Marty and Clemmie. What order do you want?"

"Did you actually fuck Clemmie in your office?"

"It was a mistake. Laura and Clemmie and I were fooling around and it got out of control. She didn't even get to come, and says I owe her."

"A vengeful female can cause a lot of trouble, you know."

"She and I have an understanding. But what is more important, she is terrifically smart. Has all my mail under control. I hardly have to look at it. Can't we find a promotion of some kind for her? Something to get her excited about work other than my cock?"

She leaned over and punched his arm. "Don't be arrogant."

"But you are right, we can't leave her as just your secretary. While I think about it, why don't you make her your PA. It sounds more important than it is, but she will take anything you give her and run with it."

"Good idea. She hangs out with the twins. Can I invite the three of them to Keeler dinner and announce it?"

She raised her eyebrows, "And get laid?"

"Don't sound like my mother in law. You have me in your bed most nights. What if five of us sleep in that big bed?"

"You are an evil roue, Theo. That is a fine idea. The twins can help me sample her charms."

"What about Marty? You got her up here. She fits in marvelously. She fucks like crazy. She goes for girls as well as me. What's not to like?"

Another punch in the arm. "She is already a Museum Director in Mexico. If she stays, it has to be in some important capacity."

After a silence, I said, "I think she would like some of both locations. What if we give her the title, "Visiting Director of Acquisitions and Collections." That should let her maintain relations with her Board in Mexico City, and it will impress people around here that you pulled off a coup with this smart, personable Mexican woman with the impeccable Castillian accent who will wow the pants off the Hispanic community."

Kim said, "And she warms my bed and yours when she wants?"

"You need to ask?" I laughed and Kim did too. I said, "I think she needs some gentle loving and some talk about her future. Give her orgasms and tell her she doesn't have to burn any bridges in either country."

We were nearing the office and I said, "Susan. You agree she has to be on our team."

"Yes. What exciting challenge do you have in mind?"

"She and Karen like each other and get along well. What if we expanded the new arts program to include music as well, and find some foundation money to help us build bridges to the schools, especially the ones that have been forced to drop all arts and music programs."

The punch on my arm was harder this time. "If you come anywhere close to that with her, I think it would be terrific."

I parked and pulled her over the console into my arms. The kiss was not a peck. "This morning, I was thinking about all the things you are to me - lover, boss, teacher, mother - and feeling like the most fortunate guy ever. Now we've spent a couple of hours on some hard problems, and we are still talking. We have to not let that closeness get away as life gets more complicated."

She cried into my shoulder and said, "Just hold me tight for a minute."

After a bit, she leaned up, handed me a tissue and said, "Fix my face, if you can."

We were walking to her office, arm in arm, when she said, "I'm going to hold you to what you just said, Theo Parsons." And punched me yet again.

Clara was standing in her doorway. Kim flinched and said, "Oh dear, the client!"

Clara nodded, and asked, "Has he been beating you? Your face is all messed up."

Kim motioned us inside her office, closed the door, and pressed Clara against the wall.

"Those are tears of joy, young one. He just said some horribly dear things to me and I broke down. I told him over lunch about your feelings and he said he loves you back. He is going to hit on you right now, but only enough so you and I can run to the client."

Before I ever kissed her, I could see Clara tearing up. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed as tight as she could. I slipped my hand under her skirt and rubbed. I nibbled on her ear. "Come to dinner at Keeler tonight. That wasn't enough the other morning, was it?

"No, damn you. Let me go or we will lose a fifty grand order."

They patched each other up and headed out as Sarah and Laura arrived. I motioned them in, closed the door, and made a three body pile on the sofa. "Kim tells me your feminist instincts are battered."

Sarah took her tongue out of my mouth and said, "Actually, we just heard that Erica and Selma got you on their mats and battered you." Giggles.

I was tickling and otherwise feeling them up as though we were at a drunken college party. Laura asked, "Is this serious makeout, or just fun? I'll drop my panties if you want."

I said, "Young lady, you just helped me make a new rule about no sex in the office. We have to have discipline around here.

They repeated, "No sex in the office," and laughed loudly.

Sarah purred, "If we got naked and did our nude cartwheels, and you got hard enough, you would take us and not think once about breaking any rules."

Her bra was off and she was mashing her breast with my hand. "Help, the shedevils are after me."

I said, "Stay as you are and buzz Clemmie to come in here."

When she arrived, the two of them were all over me and my hand was visibly on Sarah's generous boob.

Clemmie frowned, "Is there a double standard around here? I thought we had a no sex in the office rule?"

I dumped the twins on the floor and said, "I wanted you to see how disobedient these two are. Kim tells me they are still trying to figure out where their feminist principles went, because they had such great sex with me when I flogged them."

Clemmie jumped in my lap, her thighs straddling me, and hollered, "Whoopee! If I'm disobedient, I get flogged, have incredible orgasms, and worry about what it all means later!"

The floor bodies climbed back on the sofa and I embraced all three of them. "I have just declared a small party at Keeler for dinner tonight. Simple arrangements. There is an announcement Kim and I will be making about Clementine. And Susan might come and provide a little entertainment. Can you two put that together between now and cocktail hour?"

They chorused, "Yes sir!" and jumped up.

Clemmie leaned away from me and asked, "I don't get to know?"

I shook my head. "Not until 6 pm."

"You beast. How am I supposed to get any more work done today?"

The twins grabbed her and hustled out.

I was sitting there, regrouping, when my phone chimed. It was a text from Susan, "Bingo!"

She answered on the first ring. "Can you talk?"

"Yes, I'm back at my place. Why don't you come over and we can figure out the plan for tomorrow."

"Done. See you soon."

I walked out on the gallery floor and noticed Kim and Clara with an attractive fiftyish woman in front of several recent acquisitions hanging on the gallery wall. I walked over, "Please don't let me interrupt, I just wanted to say hello to one of our most valued customers. I am Theo Parsons."

Clara quickly introduced the client as Amanda Witherspoon. I held her hand and bent to kiss it.

"Oh my, Kim, this is one grown up son we have here." She was taking me in as I was taking her in. Electricity was flowing.

"I'm very sorry I can't stay. Kim has me running from meeting to meeting."

I walked briskly away, hoping I did some good in the cause of opening her wallet. And wondering what kind of love life she had.

Susan was in a tee and short shorts. She leapt into my arms and let loose a hot wet kiss.

I fell back into the sofa with her on top. "What did I do to deserve that?"

"I'm not sure. It seemed like the thing to do. I'm excited about the gold, and about other things too. Should I get some beer and we can talk? Get out of those fancy clothes and let's go in the other room."

I was down to my shorts and said, "You got a tee like that to fit me?"

"You are such an expert at getting girls out of their clothes, I'm not sure I should let you put any on." She tossed me one from a dresser drawer and climbed into my lap. We sipped our beers and licked each other. In a husky whisper, she said, "I need more sex. You pushed a switch last night and got me going."

"Right this instant, or..."

"As long as you are spending the night with me, I can wait." We were still kissing and my hands were under the shirt, massaging the breasts and their tall nipples.

"If you do much more of that, I am going to attack you."

"I have lots of news to share. And you have news for me. Let's make our brains work while our bodies get hotter and hotter."

"You sure are a smooth talker. I've never gone out with a guy that gets me going like you do."

"I've not gone out with a girl that got me instantly hot like you do."

"You mean that? Hotter faster than those other babes that occupy your bed?"

I pulled the shirt off, undid the button on the shorts, turned her over my knees and eased them off.

She stood, hand on hip, and said, "Equal treatment, gesturing at my shirt and shorts.

Her voice was still low. "You think that after last night, we are going to cuddle here on my bed and talk work?"

I tickled her and said, "We can try." I put us in the lotus position with her back pressed against my front, my arms around her and hands on her tits. "I like your tits."

"You're just saying that to get into my pants." She laughed and wiggled. I pulled on her nipples. I kissed her neck and she shivered. I pulled a blanket around us and leaned back on her pillows. She rearranged herself on her side, still on top of me.

"Tell me about talking to your brother. Did you tell me his name?"

"His name is Alan, but everyone calls him DR, for desert rat. He's eight years older than I am. He was in the first Gulf War, and came home with a shot up leg that got him a one-third disability payment. He gets around real well, but that leg will never be good again."

"Am I permitted to ask how old you are?"

She pulled my ears. "Don't you young squirts know that older women are sensitive about their age? I am thirty-one next month. Totally over the hill."

I pinched the nipple some more. "Stop that, you're making me wet."

"Before we get back to your brother, we need to calendarize. There is a small dinner at Keeler tonight and we are invited. I've told people you may come, but not to pressure you for more piano, although you do have an instant fan club in last night's audience."

"No dress up?"

"No. What we used to have on is fine. But I do have to warn you about something. Two or three of the women there have been promised sex by me in the past, and they may try to collect tonight. Is that a problem for you?"

She reached down to squeeze me. "Do any of these women get first claim on you?"

There was an interruption for kissing and makeout. One of my hands found its way to her furry bottom and rubbed. She was very moist.

"Not really. They tell Kim that there is something about being with her and with me that makes them lose all their inhibitions and just enjoy sex. Two of them told me they had never had an orgasm with a guy before me."

"So, I'm not the only one who gets wild and wet around you?" She giggled and pulled my ear again.

"I like wild and wet women. There's something good about being coupled up with a person who is enjoying sex as much as I am."

"Do I get to choose whether you have sex with me now or after you're done those other women?"

"Since we are spending the night together, you can have me before and after, if you want." I did a new round of tickling and nipple pestering. She wiggled around on me.

"Tell me what DR said."

"Oh, you are so bad. I'm going to get you for torturing me like this." She took a deep breath and said, "He was pretty suspicious when I talked to him about the gold. Told me there was every kind of scam here in town about gold. I said we had an assay and some samples and would bring them with us if he would agree to meet, preferably tomorrow, because you and I were free on the weekend."

I was kissing and nibbling around her head and shoulders and small tits. She was getting into the game of making out with me while pretending we weren't. Her nails were working up and down my erection. My mouth had all of her right breast in it.

"How much did you tell him about our plans for the gold program?"

"I said you and your mother ran the best art gallery in town and wanted him to help determine what was on the property and the best way to recover the gold if there was more than a few rocks."

I whispered in her ear, "You know what Kim said to me at lunch, about you?"

Her grip on my cock tightened. "Tell me."

"Just seven words, 'She has to be on our team.' "

Susan flipped over and stretched on me. "Theo, I can't believe it! I haven't even answered your question yet."

She pulled my hand. "Come on, get up. We are not talking about this subject while making out!"

I did get to soap up her body in the shower. A squirmy, hopping up and down, tight assed wonder.

We sat across from each other at the kitchen table, wrapped in towels and still nursing our first beers. I saw the mess her head was in and went to the bedroom, retrieved her hairbrush, turned her sideways on the bench, and sat behind her. I went to work with the brush and said, "Talk."

She said, "This is a first." I said, "Talk."

"I hope you don't mind, but I asked Karen about the arts program business. How did that happen. She said you nudged her into it and everything just fell in place, especially after you and Selma got done with her."

"Your principal is one smart woman. You are too. You seem to get along."

"We do. She's very nice and great to work for. Anyway, I am on the music side of the arts, and she is on the representational side. But we huddle under the same umbrella when it comes to teaching. The students need some basic competence to build self-esteem. They need to be exposed to the best art in their areas of interest. They need some careful instruction on how to be creative when there is so much established wisdom about art and music."

I leaned in and said quietly, "You've sold me."

She jumped up and turned around. Her eyes were wide. "Really? OMG, I've been rehearsing that little speech all afternoon."

She was back in my arms, hugging and kissing and crying.

"So if Karen takes one end of the arts spectrum, and you take the other, how do we organize the program?"

"Oh god, Theo, I've been so scared all day. Scared of Karen and scared of you. After lunch, we were in her office talking and she walked up to me and gave me a great big hug and said, 'Don't worry. If you and I can survive school politics together, we can keep Theo and Kim happy.' "

"Is that true? We can keep you happy?" I picked her up and walked us back to the other room. A few seconds after we hit the bed, I was buried to the hilt in her.

"You already make me very happy. Your music, your teaching, your curiosity and smarts, your incredible body." I nuzzled at her neck and hardened up my thrusting. I could tell her body wanted this. Wanted me. Wanted the release she was about to get.

"Oh Theo, Ohhhh." We were wildly coming together and falling to our sides.

I was watching when she opened her eyes minutes later.

She smiled at me, "Is it ok if I say I love you, even though your other women say that too?"

She got a tender kiss and a whispered, "Anytime, anytime at all."

There had to be another quick shower after that and we headed to Keeler. She made me leave her hair down and deliberately tousled. I told her it made her look freshly fucked and she said in an arch voice, "I want the girls who are going to get you tonight to see that you got me first!"