The Dark Lady Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered in her ear, "It's not just my backpressure, those women are getting desperate. They were all over me just now. I promised Erica some loving at four at Keeler."

She bit my ear. "HR loving is not in training program!"

"Clemmie, be real. She is needy."

The karate champ had me in an aggressive headlock. "I'm needy too, and I have to sleep with you!"

I pulled her to me. "Ok, ok, I know I have to concentrate on tomorrow. But if I don't get massacred, there is going to be sex afterwards."

In her toughest voice, she said, "Yes. And I am first!"

I called Larry and connected. "Coach, we are ready for scrimmage tomorrow. I was wondering if you would do me a favor, and let Carlos be my quarterback for just a few plays at the start. Then we will follow your direction."

"OK, but my guys are already talking about these wimps from high school. Be prepared."

That got me thinking and I called Carlos. "Hi, Coach Larry says the three of us can run some plays at the beginning. That's what we want, but it makes me nervous. Can Clemmie and I come to you after school and have a little more practice?"

"Si. Meet at my house at 3:30."

Clemmie was excited to get out of the office. She wanted to drive and gave me her toughest stare when I said ok. Juan Fangio, here we come.

I said on the way across town, "I want you to find a time to coach Carlos about pretending to be really pissed at me for dropping his passes. Tell him he is a proud, strong quarterback and this dumb gringo keeps dropping his passes."

She looked at me. "Shit, Theo, if this works, it is going to be all over town."

"That's the idea, isn't it? Are you and the twins going to show up in your Parsons outfits?"

Another stare. "I'm not telling. You have to wait."

Carlos and Arturo and I were on an empty street beyond his house. There was some kind of electricity in the air. Wherever Carlos threw, I was there. Finally, he said, "Senor Theo, you have to practice dropping some!" Arturo laughed.

Clemmie walked over to Carlos. "He will drop some now, but..." Her voice dropped and I went down the street. I actually had to lecture myself about how to drop a reception.

I came back to the line and Arturo called the play. Halfway down the field, knowing the ball was over my right shoulder, I turned my head to the left and felt it zoom by on the other side. There was a great oath back up the street, and Carlos was pounding his thighs in disgust. His stare would cripple his regular receiver. I hung my head and said, "Sorry."

The next one was hard and fast in the flat. I was traveling at high speed across the path of the ball and deliberately pulled a dumb trick of getting beyond it and trying to reach back. The ball grazed my hand and bounced in the street. This time the oath was louder and the face really stormy. I walked up and high fived him. "Carlos, any ordinary receiver would be running for the bench after doing that to you."

He said, "Theo, you and I could play pro ball together. I know it."

I put my arm around his shoulder and said, "Amigo, we will give them a little show tomorrow, eh?"

I was driving back, with Clemmie's head in my lap. I had my hand on her boob, with her hand on top of mine. "Theo, I want you to let me meet Erica at four. Drive to my house, and I'll drop you off. Take a shower and then sit on the floor in the living room and meditate on your hands and the ball finding each other. Just that. Visualize all the ways the ball comes at you, good and bad, and how your hands find it, time after time."

"The twins and I will bring you dinner tonight. No other company. No distractions."

In fifteen minutes, I was warm and damp and sitting on the floor. What she said was working. Each time, my hands gathered the ball in and my body headed full tilt for the end zone. The bad ones had my body twisting and reaching and making incredible catches.

They gave me an hour by myself. The dinner was rare roast beef, mashed potatoes. Green salad. A glass of milk. I looked up and her eyes were firm, no alcohol.

There wasn't much talk, but I sensed a force in the room. My mind was reeling from the pressure of three fierce females leaning on me. Their message was unmistakable. This is it, Theo, a big moment. You are going to do it, for yourself and for us.

I got a rubdown from the three naked bodies. Just like the other night. Their fingers got softer and softer and I was gone.

I was alone in the bed and the sun was on me. Eight o'clock. I headed for the bathroom. They were coming out, dressed for work and looking great.

"Theo, we have done all we can. It's up to you now. We have to go to the office and will see you over at the field. Maria is bringing Carlos and Arturo."

I had coffee and toast. My mind was a blank, but that was probably ok. I looked at the morning paper without really seeing it. Clemmie had my car in the driveway, and my gear was in the back. I drove over on a new spring morning. Not too hot. Carlos and Arturo were just getting out of their car as I drove up. Maria gave each of us a motherly hug and a kiss. We dropped our stuff on the sidelines and checked the field. Fast and hard. Good for passing. We ran a few drills as AU bodies filtered out of the runway to the dressing room. I said hello to Buster, their quarterback, and introduced my friends. He was cordial and made more introductions. These were big guys, the kind you got when you picked from the top five percent of high school players. I made a point of saying hello to the defensive ends and thanking them for the chance to work out. I could tell they were checking me against the pass receivers they had played against, but weren't giving anything away.

Larry showed up and lead us through fifteen minutes of warmup calisthenics. He announced that Carlos was angling for a walkon shot at the team, and had been practicing with me. He detailed an offensive line for us, and we went out to midfield. I huddled with Carlos and said, "This is going to be hard, watching me drop three. Get mad, but hang in there."

We hadn't been paying attention, but the sidelines now held nearly fifty people. Lyle was there with his players. Carlos told me his principal was with some teachers and students. Suddenly, six women stood, leaving long coats behind to reveal amazingly brief royal blue outfits on incredible bodies. Someone turned on a boombox and football music carried across the field. One of the bruisers from the defense said, "What the fuck?"

They were definitely distracted, especially when the bodies started tricks up and down the sideline.

Carlos hollered, "Ready?" and the lines went down. On the snap, I was off as fast as I could go. The throw was long and perfect. It sailed past my off shoulder and bounced high. The defensive end said something like, "Gotta keep your eye on the ball," as we walked back. He hadn't kept up, and would have been nowhere had I caught the ball.

The next two plays were painful. Arturo dropped one with tight coverage. The moans from our fans were getting louder. Lyle looked really pissed. Buster was talking to Larry, probably asking what the deal with me was. One of the hardest things I had ever done in football was screwing up the third pass in the flat.

Larry was walking out on the field when I called, "Just one more, coach, just one more."

The next play was long, with a route between the safeties. They weren't paying attention, because I had yards of clear field when I tucked it in on the twelve yard line for an easy touchdown.

Larry had words for his defenders and nodded when I asked for another play. In the huddle, Carlos said down and across and back. This required me to run like crazy all over the field, finally scooping the ball in for another touchdown. Larry was even less happy and smiled at me when I asked, "Once more?"

I told Carlos, "This is it, left corner of the end zone."

Nobody thought Carlos had an end zone arm, but the ball arced up and fell into my arms like magic. Touchdown. The sidelines were screaming.

Larry called a break and gestured us over. "You are a bunch of smartasses, but my guys needed that. Carlos, I want you to train with us. We will see about a scholarship if we can. You will make a great backup to our first string quarterback. Now take a break, I want to see Theo with Buster."

For an hour, Buster and I had a throwing party. For the first ten completions, the defenders played it straight. Finally, they were mad enough to try some dirty stuff. I was ready, thanks to the practice Lyle had organized.

One defensive end tried to get his foot in between mine for a trip, and I let him succeed in a way that would have gotten him a foul for pass interference. Larry called him on it and he wasn't a bit happy.

We mixed it up for several more plays and Larry said that was enough. As we walked off, Buster said, "With those hands and my arm, I think we can win some games this fall." He punched me and I smiled. "Sure thing. You have a nice way of getting the ball to where you say it is going."

Lyle and Larry were standing together as I came off the field. Lyle said, "Your new coach says you might make a pass receiver some day. Nice going." Then he added, "It took some balls to start out that way. I was really pissed until I saw what you were doing."

Larry said, "I hope I get wind of it before you try that again." He was smiling.

I pointed to Clemmie, who wasn't far away, standing with the other cheerleaders. "You see that nice package there. She is the local women's karate champion, and starting at AU this fall in geology. That whole strategy this morning was her idea." I waved her over.

I introduced them and the coaches told her what a nasty trick she pulled. They were laughing, and she said, "We knew Theo was good, so we thought a little excitement would help!"

Larry said, "I've got a couple of football players who wish you hadn't thought of that excitement."

Clemmie was pushing forward a pretty girl in a cheerleading costume. "This is Angie Sanchez, Carlos' girlfriend. She and her friends came with some of his classmates to cheer Carlos on today."

Angie had a lovely smile and Larry said, "I'm very happy to meet you. Your boyfriend is a terrific passer. I think he might make our team this fall."

She let out a little screech and dashed off to hug Carlos.

Everyone was heading out when a young guy came running up. "Are you Theo Parsons?" I nodded and he said, "That was some scrimmage this morning. Between the two quarterbacks, you caught almost twenty passes. Not counting the ones you dropped on purpose. Could I get a quick picture of you and Carlos?"

On the way out, Carlos said, "My principal and Angie's mother would like to say hello." We diverted to the sidelines, where the high school group was still standing. We got another cheer. The principal was very warm in his welcome. "Mr. Parsons, you have done so much for Carlos, and for our school. Thank you. It is hard, getting attention to the Hispanic majority schools, and you have helped us a lot."

Mrs. Sanchez was more effusive. "Theo, Maria has told me about you and now I meet you." She had a terrific hug and a big smooch on my cheek. Angie was standing there with her arm around Carlos and said, "Mama, don't get carried away. It was only football." Carlos leaned down and kissed her. "Only football?" Angie looked at me, "If I wasn't around, Carlos would never study. I tell him if he wants me at his side, he better get A's." Then she got me in a clinch herself and kissed me softly. Carlos rolled his eyes. Arturo was in the back, laughing. Now it was Maria's turn. She put her arm around me and whispered, "Selma says she will arrange for me to beat you." I picked her up and threw her into Carlos' and Arturo's arms, everyone screaming and shouting.

That evening, Keeler was bedlam. The room was full of instant football experts. Clemmie had turned them loose and my lips were getting sore from constant kisses. The groping was fierce too. Clemmie rolled her eyes at me, and shook her head. The trainer was first. Someone brought the phone over and put Kim on speaker. "Theo, you are on tv! We saw it here. You are famous!"

The room cheered. I blushed. I said to Kim, "Clemmie gets all the credit. She kicked me out of bed in the morning and she called the plays for us."

Someone called, "Coach," from the back of the room, and others took up the chant. "Coach, coach, coach." Clemmie was in my arms, almost fainting. Kim said, "We are coming home tomorrow night. You will be pleased. We have to go to dinner now with another dealer. Everything is late here."

The women brought us coffee and sat around. I leaned down and whispered in Clemmie's ear, "Susan is going home with us tonight."

She kissed me and said, "Theo, I can't say no. You were so good out there today. Your trainer is in seventh heaven." The other women tickled her for that. A voice said, "We should all get some. We can just strip down right here..."

Hisses and a little humming and then a lot of laughing.

I stood and said, "When you all told me to do this, I promised kisses, so everyone line up."

They got my best long, hot passionate kisses and dropped in place. Pillows were tossed around.

When I got to Susan, I whispered, "I keep my promises." She jumped and said, "Tonight?"

I growled, kissed her again and went to the next hugging, loving wonderful body.

I got the heavy bottle of Grand Marnier and went around the room, glugging a mouthful and sharing with one after another. This got me cuffing, and giggles and bodies landing on me. Sarah and Laura were brutal. "We don't want your spit. We want something else. Will you go for a run with us in the morning?"

I whispered, "Come to Clemmie's and wake up three bodies at that location. But not before eight!"

Clemmie finally announced she was taking the football player away, and we stole out. Susan had her own car and followed.

Clemmie was back in trainer mode. "Take him to the bedroom," she said to Susan, "and undress him. I'm not sure how much action we are going to get. I'll bring some beer."

Her hand on my butt was firm. "Get in the bathroom, do your teeth and the toilet and come back."

Before I finished, two naked bodies were peeing and brushing and we climbed into bed. I was pushed into the middle. They lay on me and discussed my male equipment and its shortcomings at that moment. Soon, they were making out with each other. I squeezed some lotion out of the tube on the night table and applied it in the best places. Things were heating up.

"You think you can frolic like that and not get a reaction from me?" The smell of aroused pussy was everywhere.

"Actually, you are going to sleep now, and we will have better loving when you are able."

They covered us up and pressed their backsides against me and we slept right through the night.

There was a sneak attack exactly at eight. Two bodies, minus clothes, crept under the covers and applied kisses indiscriminately. I was hard, very hard. Four fantastic bodies in bed with me at once.

I pulled Susan up close and asked, "Have you had sex with three horny women watching?"

She hid her head in my shoulder and giggled, "No! I haven't really had any girl sex either."

Her dear friends started to correct that situation while I went to do the coffee. Screams and moans came from the bedroom.

I came back with a tray and asked, "Any room for a cock in there?"

The twins poked their heads out, laughing and saying, "Nope, this is just girl stuff in here."

I extracted Susan and firmly impaled her on my anxious cock. "Theo! Right now? Here?"

Her eyes were wide as saucers and her nipples sticking out a mile. I gave them some extra attention. Her cunt was liking me and squeezing on every thrust. The twins were talking to her, "Doesn't he feel good in there? Theo is just the greatest lover ever. Give him some action. Bounce on him and wiggle those glorious tits."

Prim and proper Susan was rapidly being liberated by the drumbeat of sex around Parsons and me. She wiggled and giggled and was about to say something to me when I shifted gears and her body was carrying her away. One of the twins had her clit and the other had her nipples. Clemmie was up against the wall, smiling at the fun. In another twenty seconds, the piano player had completely lost it. I spurted into her as she screamed loudly and came. I sat us on the edge of the bed and crammed her back down on my cock, which was plenty hard.

"Theo, I've never had sex like that. It's even better than the night of the concert. What am I supposed to do when the shedevils and you are all after me at once?"

Clemmie was naked again and standing in front of Susan, twisting her nipples viciously. "It's my turn. Grab the shedevils and shower down. You can make some eggs while he takes care of me."

I was pushed down and my face slapped. "There. That's for following my training instructions so well. Do me while I think about other moves I could make on you."

What she really wanted was to get me in her and roll around, kissing, biting, and whispering little words about loving me. It didn't take long before she was yelling and I was losing my second load into her fine cunt. What a morning. This was better than a run. Much better.

The other three brought wet cloths and cleaned up Clemmie, adding lots of kisses. I grabbed the lotion and worked on her tough body, telling her that I was her alpha and I wasn't done and she was to obey, or else.

"You are doing that Laugh or Cry business on me again."

"You bring it on yourself. Come here. We need to talk."

"When you say that, we always end up having sex, which makes it hard to remember what we were talking about."

"And?"

"And you are a nogoodnik but I love you."

We lay there all tangled up and being silly until the others called us to breakfast.

(cont'd in Ch. 9 - Mine Trouble Threatens Gallery Launch)