The Dark Lady Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen pulled up the sheet and blushed while the rest of us laughed.

"I'll cut to the chase. Clemmie and one of Tom Killian's assistants are over at the county this morning, nailing down who the owners of the rest of our inholding section of land are, so we have a chance at talking them into a royalty based land and mineral lease before any of the big guys get there."

Kim said, "Is this called trial by fire?" Her fingers were pulling my hair again.

"We haven't seen any flames, but our defenses are on full alert. I should tell you that I took a flyer, without the Chairman's permission, and decided we should have an extraction company and offer partnerships, or something like that, to any owners that are local and want the visibility that being allied with us would give them in town. I told Clemmie that she was going to be President of it and represent the Parsons' interests. And jolly up the owners. When you see her later today, you will understand. Strictly not for repetition, she is one classy broad."

We were lying there, mulling that over, when my cell chimed. I put it on speaker and asked Tom, "Hi, did the meeting go ok?"

"Yes. I think I have all the gruesome details. We are on full alert. I assume I should spend what is needed?

"Of course. It's hard to know exactly what they might try, isn't it?"

"Yes, but we have a long memory for their dirty tricks. Let me ask you a question, Where did you get that blond? She is sharp as a tack. Poor Greg never met a bombshell who knows what she is talking about."

"I can't take any credit. Kim found her. We are subsidizing UA tuition for her starting in the fall."

"Smart man, you have a winner there. I have to run. I'll stay in touch."

"Great. We hope to see you at the reception next week. You had a lot to do with getting us ready to launch."

"I'll be there. Bye."

They lined up on both sides and beat on me. "I can't take any credit," they chanted.

When they stopped, Susan said, "You big oaf, she adores you. She says she learns something new from you everyday. She says she was almost a lesbian before you rescued her."

I pushed Susan down and buried my head between the second most famous pair of tits in the company. I found a nipple to lick.

She pounded my head, "Damn it, Theo, you are going to make me come in ten seconds, you devil."

I turned over. "God, I like the conference facilities and personnel in this company."

I got to watch three incredible backsides walk slowly to the bathroom. Kim waggled her fingers at me, saying, "Theo, you are not allowed to touch us until Wednesday night..."

I pounded the bed in mock despair, and had a long laugh. Kim came out and sat on me, rubbing her wet bottom on the back of my neck where I would smell it all day.

"You did all the right things yesterday. She is smart, and she is classy. Tom is sharp and loves taking down the big guys. What more can I say?"

I rolled her under me and kissed fiercely, my hips rocking into hers.

She rolled over and licked. "You dummy, you can have any of us anytime."

"That's what Clemmie said. How do I deserve that?"

She stood at the side of the bed, fingers in her pussy and a gleam in her eye. "Don't leave us alone too long..."

I ran out of the room, hollering, "Help, help."

I was checking the morning paper when the organ girls came in, wearing work clothes and still looking great.

"Do not make any sexist comments about our before and after appearance. We have work to do, if you hadn't noticed."

"I don't have football until three. If I promise to behave, may I have another secret organ visit? Can we talk about the Cinco de Mayo plans?"

They sipped their second cup of coffee and inspected me. It felt good to see the detachment and independence in their looks. The organ project was giving them confidence they didn't have in the beaten down world of classroom teachers.

"Twenty boxes of posters and mailers went to the Post Office yesterday, Theo. The die is cast."

Kim walked in and, with her arms around them, said, "I am so proud of you. I've got the twins working on personalized crib sheets with days, hours, events and locations on them. We can generate new ones in minutes if something major comes up. Take him with you this morning. He is supposed to worry about football today and tomorrow, so he is just a supernumerary. Do with him as you will."

They all laughed at me. I was feeling better and more relaxed by the minute. As Karen and Susan drove us to the office, a little voice said, "Don't get overconfident."

It was Tuesday morning. I looked at the crib sheet Kim had handed me. Karl Lagerstrom, the master organist, was coming tomorrow to supervise the final organ tuning on Thursday, and give the opening recital on Friday at 11. There was a buffet dinner and briefing in the gallery for credentialed press and television on Thursday evening. On Friday evening, there was a sit down dinner at the Saguaro Inn for one hundred VIP's that was already oversubscribed and causing problems. The Parsons announcement event was promptly at noon on Saturday. The tickets were long gone and space was being found for remote video monitors. No sales of anything until the gallery opening at noon on Sunday, and all display items were to remain in place for one week, with a very discreet small notation "sold" if they had been.

I shuddered. Mom said I was only to think about football today and tomorrow? Insane. And I had lost Clemmie to anti-terrorist work against the mining corporations? I groaned and the women looked at me. Susan said as quietly as she could, "Theo, what if I shoo the workers out for a break and play a little organ music? Will that get you ready for football?"

I reached forward, undid her belt, and dragged her screaming into the back over my lap. The kiss was as passionate as I could make it. She collapsed. "OMG. I'll play for you anytime if you promise me more of those kisses."

Karen made a noise and said, "This is totally unfair. Back seat loving is forbidden when I am driving."

I had the front of Susan's dress undone and was exploring the fine boobs. The second finest boobs. She was licking the side of my face and wiggling her bottom on me.

I said, in my most authoritarian voice, "Driver, you are now famous all over the Internet. Guys are lusting after you everywhere. Today, you are going to get an unsolicited offer to cast your breasts in bronze. Tomorrow, you are going to get a five million dollar contract to model jewelry for Tiffany. Please let the little people in your back seat have a smidgen of quality time."

Susan giggled, "Yes. Just a smidgen."

Karen glared at us, "Theo, they still don't know whose tits these are, and you keep it that way, please! Seriously, I don't need that kind of attention, and neither does Parsons. How do we tone it down?"

Susan sat up and said, "She's right, Theo. Tell us Plan B about tits."

"Ok, I give in. It's out of control. Let's talk to Kim about the women having respectable dresses for all the events. Stylish but respectable. We can use the brochure picture on the TV monitors at the auction, but no real boobs. And no leaking the model's name. The media guessing game will get us more publicity."

Karen parked the car in our garage and turned to me with a very serious look. "Theo, we aren't going to have a flop. We are going to have a howling success. You and Kim need to talk about the down side of that. Extraordinary offers to staff. Pressure for more galleries in resort locations. A zillion jewelers trying to get our business..."

Oh shit. I smiled at her.

"What's that grin about?" She wasn't amused.

"I was thinking that we've always solved problems by getting on the floor and beating on each other. Maybe that isn't going to work anymore."

They whispered, "Yeah, maybe doesn't work anymore."

As we walked into the building, my arms hugged them, "Remember what I said weeks ago? We only do this because we want to and because we have fun doing it. When it gets frantic the next few days, don't forget that."

I turned to Susan, "Now, calm us down with some music."

The tuners were happy to take a break, but wouldn't leave the room, taking seats in the back row. Karen and I sat halfway back in the middle, holding hands. The opening notes of a Handel piece filled the space with glorious sound. I closed my eyes and thought of Eighteenth Century England. Elegant women with hair piled high and stiff dresses to the floor. Guys with silk breeches and wigs looking as elegant and feminine as their women. I squeezed Karen's hand and gave her a quick kiss, not caring whether the guys in back saw me.

Susan moved to a spritely harpsichord piece played in the upper registers of the pipes. There wasn't a football thought in my head, and the music was pulling all the tension out of me.

A few more minutes and we exited to a lot of applause from the back benches. Susan was pink.

Buster had a handshake and a slap on my padded shoulder. I guided him to one side. "Hey, I had some advice the last couple of days. The idea is that these coaches are going to measure you and me against the guys they send to the pros. The best way to impress is to have a handful of plays and do them very, very well. Forget college hail marys."

"I'm with you. You got enough of our playbook memorized so I can call by number?"

"Try me."

The following hour was the best football of my life. I felt like I was on steroids. Buster sent ball after ball my way and I folded them in, dodging the defense.

Finally, Larry called a halt and said, "Save the rest for tomorrow. If you can look like that in the morning, I'm giving you all a day off hard practice."

Buster and I walked away, hip checking each other. I said, "Hey, that was fun. You still think we could win some games this fall?"

"Theo, watch your back. The defense is really mad. They've never had a freshman beat them like today."

"Maybe we need a few dropped passes?"

"Yeah, but not in front of those coaches tomorrow." He smiled at me and we shook hands again.

I looked up to see a woman in a giant floppy hat with oversize dark glasses coming our way. A gorgeous woman in a spectacular dress that was showing off the spectacular body under it. She rushed up and embraced the quarterback. "Buster, you were incredible out there!"

He sputtered, "Thanks. Thanks a lot. Do I know you?"

"No, I'm just one of your admirers. I'm entering this fall and coming to all the games."

He looked at me and said, "Well, Ma'm, Theo and I will be happy to see you."

She looked at me disdainfully, "Is this your new receiver?"

"Yes, this is Theo Parsons. Maybe you have heard of him?"

The response was neutral, "Don't know that I have. He seems to be able to catch your passes."

"Yes, yes. He has very good hands."

The blond waggled fingers at us and said, "Well, I have to run. See you in the fall."

Clemmie still had her heels on and the ass wiggled provocatively as she disappeared back into the stands. I was thinking dark thoughts, and wondering what the foray to the county had produced. If she was our counter-terrorism force, the effect was devastating.

After showering in the locker room, I stopped to say hello to Carlos and Arturo, who high fived me and said it was one of the best throwing parties they had seen. When I got to my car, a body in tee shirt and shorts was in the passenger seat. "Take us to my house."

"If I was a regular boyfriend, you would be over my knee."

"I know, I was imagining my poor bare ass all red from you. I suppose I have to suffer for that tease?"

"The other players were so hard it was bending their cups."

Her hand was in my hair. "Theo, you use such colorful language."

"You may need some too after my hand warms your bottom."

"Do I tell you about my day before or after the punishment?"

"Tom already told Kim and me you paralyzed his assistant."

"I kissed him in his car and told him I had a big, tough boyfriend who did not allow any makeout with other men, but he was so nice I had to give him a present."

"I hope you learned something more than that he had a hard cock for you."

"Theo, you do not need to be that crude. I have good news."

"I want to hear from you lying naked on me."

I turned into her driveway and we hurried inside. She said, "Fix me a margarita, I need a moment to hang up my fancy clothes."

When I brought the drink, she was stepping out of the shower. I leaned in the doorway and said, "I can't decide whether you are more alluring like that, or in the getup you had on today."

"We have to talk before you send me out looking like that again. I never realized that guys really do get excited and lose their cool around a pretty woman all dressed up."

"You earned yourself a ten thousand dollar raise today. Keep up the good work."

She screamed and knocked me down on the bed under her. It was very hard to concentrate with that much luscious flesh resting on my chest.

"Ok, may I talk now?" She leaned down and gave me a cold tongue dipped in tequila.

My hands were on her hips, trying to control themselves.

"The good news is that a nice old lady in town inherited half of our section from her husband when he died two years ago. She is having lunch with Kim and me tomorrow. No macho males invited."

"The other news is that there are a couple of smaller pieces to make up the rest of the acreage that are owned in Idaho by a corporation that Greg thinks is just a holding company for hopeful investors who don't have the wherewithal to pursue any serious prospecting. He is following up to see if they might sell. Probably not after the press coverage this weekend."

She put her drink down and stretched out on me, ignoring the stiff thing sticking between her thighs.

"Is that an ok report?"

I rolled us to our sides and played kissyface. The temperature rose rapidly. My hand was paying tribute to the fine tits.

"Susan played a little concert for Karen and me this morning and fixed my brain."

"Is she going to sleep with us?"

I pulled Clemmie tighter and went silent. She threw a leg over me and licked my neck. We hummed at each other.

"Do you need me?"

"Yes, but not until after tomorrow. Training rules."

"It's getting pretty hard to be your tough trainer."

"Now that you have me on the reservation, all you have to do is keep me there. Maybe you should buy one of those electric cattle prods."

She giggled and pulled my hair. "Not on your life. You would start using it to discipline your women."

I put my mouth between her breasts and licked. She wiggled, "You are tickling me something awful. Stop that."

"Did you and Greg debrief with Tom?"

"He was stuck in a meeting. We are on for eight in the morning. No telephone either."

"They are pros. Do you like working with them? Tom gave you beaucoup praise this morning."

She sat up on my chest again and bounced. "You are such a louse, sending me on impossible missions where I scramble to take it all in. I was breathless all morning."

"I take it that means yes?"

"Are you ever going to marry me?" Her eyes were wide and teary.

"I don't know. Maybe that would screw things up. I like the loving we have now. We are not even in college yet."

She was flat on me. "Shit, you keep my emotions so confused. You don't have a conventional bone in your body, Theo Parsons."

"We have a dinner at Keeler to review launch prep, and I need to fill Kim in."

"You have to promise some loving tonight. I need straightening out." She climbed off, laughing.

"I want Susan here too. She is so delectable."

Kim sat next to me on the sofa. Thinking of tomorrow, I was drinking mineral water.

"Clemmie says you and Buster blew everyone away today."

I pressed her hand between mine and nibbled on the fingertips. "It's all Susan's fault. Sit next to her at dinner and ask her what the devil she did to me. After the launch review, you and I need to talk about a couple of things."

"You are not supposed to be thinking about work tonight."

I pulled her down in my lap, where she lay calmly, eyes wide and loving. I gave her the barest kiss and said, "You and Parsons will always come first."

"Kiss me again like that."

I had just finished a second gentle kiss when the twins called dinner and we rose, arms around each other. She whispered, "Please keep doing that. I love you dearly, Theo."

I steered her in the direction of Susan and found myself next to Karen in the line. She nudged me and said, "I hear you had a good afternoon."

"The best. If Buster and I pull that off tomorrow, Coach Larry is going to be on cloud nine."

She leaned up and nibbled in my ear. "That concert did the trick?"

"Yes. Did it give you a lift too?"

"Better believe it. We finished another set of graphics today. And we sent out an Internet alert, saying the display of the auction photo violated our copyright and it had to come off all the sites."

"Did you have a chance to talk to Kim about your success problem?"

"Yes, she is totally on board."

Clara lead the launch discussion with aplomb, the tension in her voice obvious.

"We are almost there, team. This has been an incredible experience for all of us, and I can't believe we got here tonight with no major screwups. I think you all have your cribsheets, so let's just go down them quickly, event by event, and each event captain tell us any details we need to know."

After thirty minutes, Kim stood next to Clara and closed things out, saying, "We can't anticipate everything, but bear in mind that we are doing this for our customers, not for us. Be kind to the most befuddled person, and be polite to the most obnoxious. Some of these people will remember Friday and Saturday for the rest of their lives."

Clemmie left with Susan in tow. I high signed her that I would be along as soon as I talked to Kim.

She shoved me on her bed and said, "Lie there, like a good boy."

I did, as she took everything off and climbed on top. I could smell her and she knew it. "You're bad, sniffing around your mother like that."

"I'll do more than sniff if you don't behave." My hands were working up and down her back and behind. She flexed her hips into me and said, "Football is interfering with your attention to my needs."

In a brusque voice, I said, "You are just a horny old thing. I may have to turn you over to the gardner."

She sat on me and smiled. "Hmm. It's ok for me to hire college guys to garden?"

"Karen says you got her story about upside potential troubles. And you heard from Clemmie about the woman you are going to see tomorrow. Are we ok on those?"

She leaned down and used her tongue on me. "We just follow our instincts, like we have been?"

"And follow that good advice you gave the troops a few minutes ago."

She lay beside me, holding my hand to her lips. "Did you think back at our birthday celebration that the Dark Lady could be reformed, and the bastard son could grow up fast?"

I smiled and kissed her. "No. Not in my wildest dreams. It's pretty nice, though."

"I wish you could stay with me tonight."

"I am promised to Clemmie until tomorrow. I warned her that both of us are turned into launch zombies after that."

"Launch zombie, I like that. Go to your trainer."

(cont'd in Ch. 10 - A Race to the Finish)