The Dark Lord Comes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Lyanna and Brenna's eyes went cross with an orgasm. Lyanna, from the pleasure of feeling the slug rush out of her. Brenna, from the pleasure of the slug diving into her wet pussy. The bound servant girl practically screamed beneath her magical gag as she experienced the same incredible sensation as Lyanna had a few days earlier out in the woods. The same result would occur as well.

When the Archmage finally came down from the pleasure, she looked down at Brenna and viewed a repeat of her own possession from an outside perspective. She watched with an uncontained evil glee her slimy grey spawn pushed its way inside the Elf's slick pussy, who was helpless to her own pleasure. The corruption of these perfect little Elves brought her so much pleasure. "That's it." Lyanna whispered. "Her body is yours." Brenna came again as the pulsing slug completely slid into her. Her body began to shake as the darkness began to seize control, much to Lyanna's satisfaction. She sang an Elven song from her host body's memories and idly felt up Brenna's tits as her servant's green eyes rolled back in their sockets. Soon the fight was over as the servant girl lasted an even shorter time than the Archmage had. Brenna grew still for a few moments before stirring once more.

Lyanna waved her hand, dispelling the magical bonds holding Brenna. "How do you feel?"

The maid's green eyes flickered open, as though waking up from a slumber. She raised her head from the bedsheets, looking down, first to her own body, then to the nude Archmage still straddling her. "You've placed me in an amazing host." 'Brenna' said with a mischievous smile. She groped her own breasts with her slender hands. "I can... make use of this body."

"I believe I can too." 'Lyanna' smiled, embracing her new sister in a passionate kiss. Brenna eagerly accepted, making out with the woman who had allowed her to be possessed. "Mmmmph fuck... It feels so good to turn an Elf into a slut for the Dark Lord!" She exclaimed. "I already can't wait to stick our kind into the cunt of their Queen."

"Patience." Lyanna said, placing a dainty finger on Brenna's lips. "That bitch will be screaming the Dark Lord's name in time. Until then, we must strengthen our numbers."

"Yes." Brenna whispered as she sat up in bed. Her auburn hair cascaded down onto her breasts. She enjoyed the new sensations inside a host body, becoming aroused at the thought of spreading more servants of their master into the bodies of these pompous creatures. "I can use my host's position in the staff to our advantage. Oh, this will be fun."

"Certainly." The Archmage said. "But let's not forget the main advantage we have. That is to say, advantages..." The once-noble wizard casually grabbed her own breasts. "Lyanna's memories tell me that with no perceived threat from our master, these fools have nothing better to do all day but sneak around and fuck each other."

"Ohh, yes." Brenna replied. "This one has many memories of that. Many hot memories." She idly stroked her pussy at the blissful remembrance, which still was coated with slime from her possessor's entry. Her mistress grabbed her by the head and brought her in for another passionate kiss. The two possessed Elves fell back into each other's arms.

A few hours later, the heavy door to the Archmage's quarters finally opened and Brenna stepped out into the hallway. Lyanna followed her to the doorway, still bare naked. Her long golden hair was now undone around her shoulders.

"I'll go back to my quarters then... mistress." The servant said. "I can't wait to show the others what you found."

"See that you do." Lyanna said, sharing Brenna's devious grin. "But keep up appearances." With that, the sexy mage turned and went back into her quarters. Brenna caught one last glimpse of her ass before the door slammed shut. The servant girl then smoothed out her dress, fixed her hair, and set off down the marble hall. Yes, this was certainly going to be fun.


12