The Dark Man Pt. 02

Story Info
What happens when you beg a stranger to stay.
872 words
3.93
6.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart pounded as she looked up at him, her eyes going from his mouth to his eyes then back to his mouth. Nodding as he talked she waved her hand a little bit and whispered, "Stay. Stay...stay...please stay."

He nodded and took a step backwards, straightened up and smiled a smile she had yet to see. It wasn't an unsettling smile, but it wasn't a pleasant smile either. It was a primal smile. A look a lion might give a gazelle before they went for one last run.

"I want you to crawl, not walk, but crawl, into your room." He told her, his eyes not leaving her face, his expression not changing.

She nodded and knelt down on all fours, slowly making her way back to her bedroom, making sure to give him a show, wanting to tease him. Her ass was a sight to be seen, especially from that angel, and she wanted to make sure he saw the whole picture.

She entered her bedroom and went to stand up before she felt a sharp, swift swat on her ass and heard an unfamiliar voice, which she then realized was his, "Stay down, I didn't say you could get up."

She frowned and glanced back at him, her eyes taking in his face, so serious now, so determined to prove to her who was in charge. Fine, she thought, I'll play along. Let him think he is large and in charge. She stayed on her knees until she felt another firm swat on her ass, this one making her frown even more as she looked back at him again.

"Wipe that look off of your face. You wanted me to stay, to show you what you made me feel when you kissed me. You begged me, I am pretty sure you even said please. Now, there are a few rules. Number one, you will call me Sir. Number two, you will say 'Unicorn' whenever you want me to stop. The words 'stop', 'no' and 'don't' mean nothing to me. Unicorn will let me know you have had enough. Are we clear?" He asked, his voice had grown an octave deeper.

She nodded as he talked and continued to study his face. God he was handsome. SO handsome and so sexy when he got all...that way.

"Undress," He told her, taking a step back and having a seat at her vanity, crossing his legs at the ankles and watching her.

Suddenly painfully aware of herself and of him, fully clothed, watching her, she shrugged off her jean jacket. Setting it aside on her desk she kicked off her shoes and toyed with a section of her dress before he said sternly, "Keep going, young lady. You aren't done yet."

Young lady?! Who did this guy think he was? Her father?! She half rolled her eyes as she shimmed out of her dress, almost wanting to get the deed done with so he would go home. She kicked it aside and unhooked her strapless bra, holding it against her breasts for a minute before letting it drop. Her perky nipples betrayed her annoyance with this man and were fully erect. She then hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and decided to make this a little more entertaining for herself. She swayed her hips and grinned at him, her eyebrow raised as she slid them lower. When they got to her knees she gave them one final push and they were on the floor, joining the rest of her discarded clothing.

She stood, hands on her hips, stark naked in front of a man she had known for all of an hour. What was wrong with her? This was so out of character but she was incredibly turned on. The dew on her cunt lips was nearly glistening she was so wet. She decided to do what she knew best and walked over to him, knelt down and started taking his cock out.

He grabbed her wrist and gave her a sharp, quick slap across the face, to which she reacted with a loud, shrill, "HEY!"

His voice, ever so calm, replied, "Did I tell you to touch me?"

She shook her head no, her curls framing her face and her hand cupping her pink cheek.

"Use your words." He said sternly.

"No."

"No, I did not. And you didn't address me properly. Did you?" He asked, toying with one of her curls as he smiled down at her.

She took a deep breath and looked up at him, shaking her head and replying softly, "No, Sir. I didn't address you properly."

"Mmhmm, and what happens to little girls who don't listen?" He asked, his fingers pushing her hand aside to stroke her pink cheek.

Little girls? Who was this guy? She couldn't help but notice how much this was turning her on. This banter, this control he seemed to have over her. The way her body and her mind reacted to him and his ways made her second guess herself. Something she had never, ever done before.

Whispering, she answered, "I...I don't know Sir."

He smiled and gave her cheek another firm swat, then muttered, "They get punished."