The Dark Moon Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers

Unbelievable! Witches showing up in candles, excellent! devil worshiper type prayers, Alex had never been this turned on by a woman in his entire life.

Black books recording wicked and evil stuff, that he had to sign, sonavbitch! It was just like the candle, he counted the seconds until he could light it, since he had first seen he carrying that motherfucking book, he was hoping and hoping that she would force him to sign it, and now she was doing that too.

The witch's seductive power was almost unstoppable, he could hardly take his eyes off her, her face turned him, it was an evil, knowing smirk.

"Are you ready to sign?" she said.

"I'm ready," he said, staring at the witch.

She bobbed her head up and down knowingly and gave him another one of her grins mixed with sex and evil, "Good answer," she said.

"So, sign it," she commanded

"Now!"

Wow! He thought.

"Sign your real name, not a nickname," Naamah said.

He quickly and eagerly signed Alexander R Capdavielle

Naamah picked the black book up and closed it.

She smiled a satisfied look, "All right babe, way to fucking go!"

Again Wow! Alex thought.

Naamah put her right hand out and began rubbing his ass cheeks.

She had her mouth open and her lower lip stuck out, she felt like a hot fifteen year old girl who had been sent to an all girl's school, and by the end of the semester was so horny that her only goal in life was getting a fuck.

Her hand reached around feeling for that nice cock that she knew was there in the front.

Having finally found the cock she was eagerly reaching for, she gratefully put her hand around it.

It was nice and hard and erect already, and she sighed in gratitude. She also began squeezing the muscular arm that she had stared at before.

Then she reached over and shoved him.

"Take your shirt off, consort," she said.

He quickly ripped his shirt off and she whistled like she was in a strip club.

"You should have had your clothes off when I got here," Kelly said.

"You didn't tell me to do that," Alex replied.

"Well I'm telling you now."

Then she reached over and shoved him again, and laughed, "Take your pants off."

Alex a grabbed her hand and pulled her close, then gave her three good kisses.

Then he turned her around and pushed his fully erect cock into her nice curvy ass.

"Hey, who do you think you are?" she said when the cock hit her ass.

She pulled away from his grasp, she said, "Fuck you, I thought I told you to take your pants off."

"Yes, you did."

"Well, I'm waiting," she said.

Her face was flushed with passion, and she stared at him again with the same hot hypnotic look that she had used before.

Alex was thirty years old but had a babyish face that made him look like he was around seventeen, and pretty lips. Naamah sighed just looking at him.

Alex was around six feet tall, a hundred and ninety pounds, and he had a good stomach, because he did exercises to build up his abdominal muscles.

He unbuttoned his trousers and quickly took them off, so the witch could see.

Then he put his arms back of his neck, posing like a male model.

He looked at her and she stuck her tongue out at him briefly.

Alex grinned back at her, excited by the bitchy witch.

Then she wolf whistled appreciatively.

"I got an idea," she said, "Lucifer is the best looking of the prince's of hell, how about Lucifer for your coven name?"

"Okay," he said, flattered but feeling weird at the same time.

The witch seemed to be full of sexual energy, it hit him over and over and over again, in hot waves of desire, so much so that he was a little afraid that he was going to cum before he ever got inside her.

Then she stood in front of Alex and said, "Step one, take my clothes off," she said commandingly.

"Okay!" he replied.

She stood posing like an Egyptian goddess with her arms pointing out at the sides as he took off her leather top and skirt, she had on no bra or underwear.

Alex took a nice admiring look at her svelte gorgeous looking body.

She moved his head so she could look at him, "Hurry the fuck up!" she said.

The dark blond hairs around the beautiful looking cunt made a pretty contrast with the black of the skirt once Alex had unzipped it and let it fall to the carpet.

Naamah had a pretty attractive mouth, and he was more that ready to kiss it, she had full lips and nice teeth, and an evil looking smirk that was making his cock harder every time he looked at it.

He got down on his hands and knees and stared at her tan muscular thighs and stuck his tongue out to lick that delectable pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she exclaimed in response.

Cool! He thought, his cock was already so hard that it could hardly get any harder.

He stood up and Kelly had her back turned to him, he put his arms around her from the back, holding her close and squeezing her tight.

The nice smell that he had noticed before started again, it smelled like strawberries, Alex put his nose in her hair, it was the shampoo.

Alex kissed her ear and squeezed her hard.

As good as it felt to finally get his hands on her cute little ass, he missed looking at those killer eyes, so her turned her around.

As soon he turned her around, her arms went around his neck and he got a nice hot kiss.

Her face turned into his and started getting kiss after kiss.

He felt her pull herself into him closer and closer.

"Mmmmmm!" she said after the ninth fiery kiss.

"You're a good fucking kisser sweetie," Naamah said.

"So are you."

His heart was pounding, now that he had hold of the little vixen, he needed to get inside her!

The girl broke away from the blood boiling embrace and sauntered over to Alex's bed.

She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide in an obvious an invitation to fuck as could be seen, and the hot devil eyes continued to burn holes through him.

She picked up and extra pillow and threw it on the floor, then picked up a heavy blanket and tossed over against the wall.

"Hey, what are you doing that's my bed!" Alex protested.

Naamah stared at him again and said, "Shut the fuck up."

"Wait a minute!"

Naamah laughed at him and said, "Pick up the pillow."

"You threw it," Alex said.

He looked at her and saw her staring at him again, "Who am I?" she asked.

"Naamah," Alex said.

"Partially right, but I'm really the devil, and I just gave you an order."

Alex looked back at her.

She got back up and stood in front of him, "You pledged yourself to my coven, and I'm giving you an order, shut the fuck up and pick up the pillow and the blanket."

Then the anger boiled up in him, and he wanted to punch her.

She leered at him again, and the sex smacked him in the face.

Then Naamah nodded her head up and down and gave him another grin, "You'll learn, Father Derry learned, and so will you."

Then she reached out and touched his hair.

The witch's amazing sexuality was stupefying for Alex to witness.

"So, pick up the blanket and the pillow, now!"

The girl's magic face seemed to melt the will out of him.

She went and laid down in the his bed and put her legs up in the air spreading her thighs as wide as they could be spread.

She moved over on the bed so that the hot glistening pussy was only about a foot away from his head when he leaned over pick up the pillow.

His throbbing cock was sticking straight up and was dripping pre cum on the carpet of his room.

He laid the pillow back down on the bed-sheet, then she grabbed his arm and pulled him down, she shoved him down on the bed began kissing his neck and got on top of him, once she got on top of him she started laughing but he pushed her down on the bed and got on top of her. She struggled a bit.

"Fuck," she said.

"Oh alright," she said with fake exasperation.

His dick got inside her hot wet cunt.

Then his ass pistoned into hers for the first time.

Her fingers kneaded and stroked the hard muscles on his back.

Kelly was a thin waisted girl but she had wide strong hips that looked like she could fuck an elephant, Alex had longed to get between them and now he was.

Wow! He thought, her hot velvety cunt was as tight as an eighteen year old, she wrapped around him like a glove.

"Come on honey," she said enthusiastically her fingers squeezing his back.

His ass pounded into hers.

"Come on, fuck me!" she said loudly to encourage him to pump harder.

She pulled his head down by the cheek to where she could kiss him.

The chanting started, "Fuck me, fuck me!"

His thick erection popped into her hot pussy again and again, and she was amazingly tight.

She began moaning in appreciation as their fuck moved into high gear.

The kisses continued, hot kiss after hot kiss after hot kiss!

Her legs went around him harder and she pulled him into her.

Then she kissed him on the ear, "Harder," she breathed.

"Harder, harder."

She moaned on every thrust now and he opened his eyes and looked down at her, the killer eyes were finally shut, and she had an ecstatic look on her face as she went towards her orgasm.

"Fuck me," she said between kissing Alex.

Alex couldn't keep from gasping himself, he was getting an amazingly hot piece of delectable ass from a beautiful and incredibly bitchy female, and he was grateful and wanted to pour it on and fuck her into the middle of next week!

She had done everything possible to seduce him and he was really going to let her have it.

Their asses screwed together again and then again, harder and harder.

Her hands caressed his hair and neck, and then wrapped around his neck again, "Um mm, finish it, ohhh," she said between kisses.

"Ohhhhh!" he exclaimed.

Her cunt tightened and contracted around his cock, making spasms of pleasure, this produced another loud sigh from Alex.

Her pussy contracted around him again, producing another ecstatic moan.

Then Naamah giggled between kisses.

He wanted to hold out longer but her hot tight pussy was making him cum.

Presently Alex couldn't hold out any longer and he shot after shot of burning hot cum into Naamah's waiting cunt!

"Ooooooohhhhh!" she yelled.

Gradually their breathing slowed back down to something of a normal level and their pulse rate calmed down.

Then she was laying somewhat on top of him, with her head resting on Alex's chest.

"I'll have to go in a little bit," she said.

"Oh no," he said, "do you have to?"

She said, "I don't want to, it's a type of incantation that only lasts so long, and then I disappear back into the candle."

"Oh shit," Alex said.

She stood up and began putting on her clothes, "There are other nights and other candles."

"Sure," he said.

She leaned in and kissed him again.

"I'll see you at school and give you other candles, and tell you when to light them."

"Right."

She smiled, pleased with the way that the seduction had gone.

"Welcome to the Dark Moon Coven honey," she said.

Then she disappeared into smoke.

3.

Alex was finishing up the figure drawing class when Kelly walked up to him and said, "Could you come into my office after you clean up Alex?"

"Okay."

Fifteen minutes later he walked into the partially open office.

She looked up and said, "Shut the door will you."

"Yeah."

She reached into a bag and brought out another black candle.

"Here take this," she said handing it to him.

"Right," he replied.

"Another candle of yours," he said with an arched eyebrow.

She looked at him and said, "No, this is Hecate's candle."

"Hecate?"

"She's another witch in the coven."

"Oh."

"Light it tonight, at midnight," she said.

"Okay," he replied.

"Light it tonight," she commanded.

"I won't forget, I'm anxious to meet another one of the witches," he said enthusiastically.

"Good work baby," she said throwing her arms around him and kissing his cheek.

The three witchy fucks that she had already given him had made him an addict to the funky black magic sex, which was her original goal in the first place, to bring him into the coven.

The female witches in the group were addicted themselves to the blasphemous sexual rites, and were practically climbing the walls when their other two male consorts had both abruptly moved.

"I'm quite pleased Lucifer," she said, calling by his coven name, "you're coming along in the coven."

That night he found out that Hecate was the dark haired cutie that he'd seen outside Ms Gruening's office earlier. Like Naamah, she displayed a powerful sexual presence that was almost dumbfounding for Alex to behold. The women were almost irresistible. Hecate seemed to especially enjoy sucking somebody's cock, and the somebody was Alec Capdevielle, she was strikingly good at it too.

She came that evening in smoke out of the black candle and gave him the blowjob of his life.

4.

Alex walked into the art room at Price Community College around one o'clock in the afternoon and knocked on Kelly Gruening's office door.

"Come in," she said.

"Hello," she said warmly as Alex walked through.

"Do you have a little time to talk?" he asked.

"Yes, I think so," she replied, "what is it?"

"I have been working on a painting, I'd like to have you look at it."

Kelly looked up from the art history papers that she was grading.

"Yes, I 'd like to look at it," she said, "I didn't know you painted, I knew you were into cartoons."

"Well, I've got it in the car, I'd like to go get it."

"Yes, please do."

Alex went out to his car and brought the canvas in.

He held it up for Kelly to get a good look.

"That's interesting, it looks like a building in California, like a city hall or something, maybe back in the forties, I like the fog," she said.

"It's Union Station in Los Angeles," Alex said.

"The sepia tones are nice," she said, "you know it reminds me a bit of Edward Hopper."

"Yes, he's one of my influences," Alex said.

Alex said, "I've taken some digital photos of several of my paintings and emailed them to an art gallery in Hilton Head, they said I could send them that one to see if maybe they could sell it."

"Great!" she said. "you know it's so hard to get recognition as an artist."

She walked over to Alex and put her arms around him giving him a hug.

"This is excellent," she said, "this is cool, I'm happy for you."

"Yeah," he replied.

She said, "If you want, I'll help you pack it for shipping."

"Yes, I've never shipped a painting before," Alex said.

"Did I give you the address on the coven building?" Kelly asked.

"It's down on Broadway, right?" Alex said.

"Right, Hecate and I are going to be down there later, say about four?" Aammah said.

"Okay."

"I'd like to show you something down there," she said.

Alex said, "Sure."

They had come to Alton, the three of them, Alex, Heather and Kelly and were in what Alex assumed was their 'church', the walls were tan and had sort of symbols on them, occult symbols apparently, although Alex didn't really know occult symbols. The place also apparently had a refrigerator because there seemed to be some beer there.

"Guess, what?" Naamah said.

"What?" Hecate answered.

"Father Derry is back in town for a week and is going to be here for our black mass," Naamah said excitedly.

"Cool!" Hecate answered.

The two women were sitting on the couch in the building were the coven sometimes met in downtown Alton, and Alex was standing up, looking at the window at the street.

"Did you know he was my first conquest for the coven," Naamah said.

"No, I never knew that, I thought Lilith brought him in," Hecate said.

"Lilith was the devil then, this was probably like eight years ago," Naamah said, "this was when I was first in the coven and the first thing she told me to do was find a Catholic priest and seduce him."

"Really?" Hecate said curiously. "Shit, I've fucked him loads of times, I didn't know that you were the one, that got him."

"You fucked a priest in the church?" Alex said in a shocked voice.

Naamah shook her head, "I probably only fucked him in there like 140 times."

"Yeah, I know I dicked him at least a hundred times, in the two or three years that I knew him," Hecate said, "I thought the archdiocese sent him to New Orleans."

"They did, and I know that he met some black mass people down there, or he would have gone out of his mind."

"You gave a priest one of those candles?" Alex asked.

Naamah grinned at her consort, "Uh yeah!"

"How could you do that?" he asked again with a shocked voice.

The high priestess's beautiful face had the same evil smile that it often had when dealing with her consort, "Uh let's see, maybe it's because we're witches?"

He was turning around from the window and staring at them on the couch.

"And how many of these devil worshiper groups are there out there all over the country?" he asked.

Naamah stood up off the couch, she was wearing a short black skirt, that showed off a pretty well turned ass, and a white blouse with a low neckline, "Come over here," she said, "come on over here."

Alex came over to where she was standing.

She gave him the killer eyes and the evil smile again, she said, "Shut the fuck up."

"Okay," he said.

The girl leered at him some more, showing pretty teeth and full lips in a broad but vicious smile.

She reached out and squeezed his arm, "The devil just gave you an order babe."

Hecate put both arms around his right side, shoving her breasts against his back, then she put her head on his shoulder.

Naamah kissed his ear, her breath mixing with perfume, the perfume smelling something like strawberries. Her breath invariably smelled like she had just brushed her teeth and like she had never drank coffee or smoked once on her life. Her lips were pinkish red without lipstick.

Naamah said, "You know what's next door Deak?"

Deak was Alex Capdevielle nickname from school, occasionally Naamah, i.e. Kelly would forget to use his coven name and call him by his nickname.

"Well, from that big door in the front, it looks something like a garage."

"It is a garage," she said, "guess what's in it."

"I have no idea," he said.

"Guess."

"I don't know, a hearse?" he said questioningly.

"That's really good," Kelly said, pulling away from him then.

"Let's go next door and take a look," Hecate said.

"Yeah," Naamah replied.

Naamah opened a side door that cam down a small hallway.

Inside were parked two old hearses, from the looks of them, Alex thought probably the 1960's.

"Do these things run?" he said walking over to the closest one.

"Oh hell yes," Hecate said.

"Where did you get two hearses," Alex asked.

"My grandfather was an undertaker," Hecate said.

Naamah leaned against the hearse, she said, "We're gonna go out on Halloween, and we're going in these hearses."

"Cool, where are we going?" Alex said.

"There's a town north of Alton, called Lofton, and there's graveyard north of the town, we're going to go out there and do a ceremony."

"Oh yeah," Hecate said, "we're going to summon the lust demon."

"This is going to rock," Naamah said, using her usual wicked smile.

"Everybody can fit in one hearse?" Alex asked.

Hecate said, "No silly, we're all going in two hearses."

"I haven't met all the women in the coven, I met you two and Circe, Bathory, and Hezabel."

"That's because they found themselves a stud," Naamah said and started laughing.

"Whoa," Alex replied.

"A high school kid, turned eighteen last month, he's from Edwardsville," Naamah said.

"Boy, is he ever hot!" Hecate said.

Naamah said smiling at Alex, "They've got their consort and we've got ours."

"Well yeah," Hecate said enthusiastically.

"Well thanks," Alex replied with a bit of shyness.

Naamah said, "They're going to go in one hearse with their consort, and Father Derry, and we'll go in the other hearse with our consort."

ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers