The Dark One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth was hanging open, taking in much needed oxygen and all I could do was shake my head in denial of what he wanted of me. At my actions his eyes flared into the devil colour that they always did when he was incensed. Then he slid my legs over his arms, gripped my hips...started dragging his cock out of me in a way that had my heart beat picking up and my thighs clenching from the pleasure – then slammed into me. I flung my head back and cried out until I thought I'd go hoarse from it.

"Tell me." He slammed into me again. "Tell me." Again. "Tell me." I moaned and started pulling at my restraints. But they wouldn't give and I had to lie there, unable to do anything but feel him drive that excruciating pleasure into me as he slammed into me again and again, harder and deeper each time until I thought I would go mad from it.

He spread my legs wider and went another inch deeper. He was arrowing into me uncaring of any discomfort he caused as he left and then refilled my body. Again and again. His eyes all the time burning into me. But in truth, the slightest discomfort wasn't doing anything to diminish the fact that he was igniting a fire deep within me. Because as he continued his deep and rough thrusting I was arching up, allowing him to drive deep...deeper, allowing him to drive me into a place that I had been at already but hadn't gone over.

"I'm waiting." He hissed through gritted teeth as he managed to slam into me even harder, driving me up on the bed. And then shockingly he slid all the way out of me. Leaving me feeling completely bereft and screaming for relief. "Tell me." He tilted my hips up and sank into me again, and I groaned. He rammed me once then withdrew completely again. "I can do this all night." He murmured before he placed my thighs back on the mattress and then draped himself over me, licking my neck as he braced himself with one arm and with the other he reached down to slide him self in me again.

As he slid inside me he let out a muffled groan against my throat before he held himself up on his arms and then kissed me, as he started to kiss me again, his tongue thrusting into my mouth just as he was thrusting into me...and then he was pulling out again. I felt tears of frustration well up and pool at the corner of my eyes.

"Tell me sweetness," he whispered, sounding so gentle as he kissed the moisture from the corner of my eyes, "just tell me and we'll both get what we want." He slid in me again and this time in contrast to the beginning he moved with a gentle persuasive thrust that proved to be my undoing. "Call my name." He whispered in my ear and thrust again gently.

Tired of fighting him, wanting my release as badly ass my next breath I felt something inside me break as I gave him the words he wanted. "I want you Lucian." I whispered back.

He reared back, eyes blazing with sudden triumph and he drew his hips back. As he slammed back into me, my wrists were freed and with a cry of delight I gripped him with clawed fingers and wrapped my legs around his waist as tight as I could as he hammered into me.

"Yes." The cry escaped me before I could sensor it. "Again." Above me I heard him laugh. "I want you! I hate you!" I moaned. "I'm supposed to hate you." I cried confusion obvious in my voice even as I climbed higher on the steps of pleasure. I couldn't help it; I slid my head down to grab hold of his ass and drive him deeper into me. And then I felt it, it hit me, spreading, I gasped before locking my teeth on his shoulders and thrusting harder against him. I felt the orgasm rip through me and my scream was muffled against his shoulder. Then he was crying out above m e, his hand locked in my hair and jerked my mouth from him and kissed me as he began jerking against me, thrusting deep inside me as his cock began twitching inside me.

We collapsed on the bed, panting like we'd just ran a marathon...and a surprising contentment filled her as he pressed her down into the mattress while slowly rubbing his lips back and forth against my shoulder. Still dazed from a mind blowing orgasm I allowed myself to run my fingers through his hair as we laid pressed together, sweat making our bodies glisten in the firelight. After a bit he slid off me and rolled onto his back before wrapping his arms around me and drawing me to lie half on top of him. Too tired to think I draped my leg over him and then allowed a hand to rest on his chest.

"Hmm," he murmured and nuzzled my head, then ran a hand down to my stomach and began rubbing it in circles like he had done before, "I can already feel it."

"Feel what?" I sighed in content; inside me was this unexpected peace, who would've thought that the son of Lucifer could ever make me feel this good? Was now going to be punished for giving into a devil? For some reason I could no longer make myself worry about this.

"Our child." My eyes flew wide open. What!

To be continued...

12