The Dark One

Story Info
Two beings; one desire; both satiated; prophecy fulfilled.
2.9k words
4.72
16.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool night breeze woke her from her slumber. How long had she been asleep? She did not know, but she knew that he had not come to her. She would have awoken in an instant if he had, so strong is her desire for him. She stood and stretched her wings. AHHHH, that's better. Then she shimmers in the darkness and transforms into her mortal form... a Dutch beauty with long flowing blonde hair and blue green eyes the color of the ocean. She saunters to the pond to bathe in the moonlight, hips swaying as she walks. The water is cool and refreshing to her hot skin. Transforming raises her body temperature and that, along with her passion, has her burning up. Silently she swims, diving under the water every now and then to move among the inhabitants of the pond. They see her as no threat in her mortal form, and happily swim along beside her. When she has tired, she emerges from the water and stretches her body out on the grass, feeling the moonlight recharge her energy. She lies there staring up at the stars, comfortable in her oneness with the universe. Suddenly, the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She sits up with a start and scans the landscape with her razor sharp eyes. He is near...she can feel him - his darkness enveloping her like a blanket. Then she sees him standing by the tree that she was perched in not so long ago. He is large in stature, his wings surely more than 15 feet across. She stands up and waits for him. He must make the first move. That is how it is written, that is how it shall be.

She casts her eyes to the ground, her sign of submission to him. She feels a breeze and suddenly he is standing in front of her. He cups her chin in his hand and slowly raises it until she meets his eyes. She feels as if she is drowning in their murky depths. Without a sound, he sweeps her into his arms and carries her to the tree. As he places her gently on the ground, she looks up at him in wonder. That a dark one such as he could be so gentle amazes her. Silently she wonders if she is doing the right thing. In her dark heart she knows what she wants. Silently, without words, she asks him the question that is burning in her mind. "Are you prepared to have me and all that I can give to you without having to search elsewhere for fulfillment, my King? I am ready to give myself to you. It is your decision to make. I will abide by your wishes immortal one...." Patiently she waits for his answer

He lowers himself to the ground beside her, and she reaches for him cautiously, not wanting him to know just how much she needs him right now. She looks at him, waiting for a sign of approval. The look in his eyes said all that she needs to hear. He lowers his face to hers and kisses her softly on the lips. Snaking her arms around his neck, she responds to him with a passion that has lain dormant for far too long. A low growl rumbles deep in his throat, and for an instant she thinks that she has offended him in some way. Her fear is quickly put aside when his kiss become more passionate... and more urgent. She opens her eyes to look at him and is startled to see the glow that is emanating from his body. She had heard of this, but had never seen it for herself. It pleases her to know that he is responding to her so powerfully; that his desire matches her own in intensity. She pulls back and looks into his eyes.... they are glowing as well. She softly runs a finger along his cheekbone, down under his chin, his neck, finally resting in the cleft of his throat. Replacing her finger with her mouth, she begins to leave a trail of kisses along his collarbone, back up to his neck, finding the spot she is looking for. A moan escapes his lips and he tilts his head so that she might have better access to him. With a growl of her own, her fangs sink into his neck, drinking of him and savoring his taste on her lips. When satiated, she pulls back and offers up her own neck to him. He strokes her hair lovingly, and then lowers his mouth to hers. His tongue plays along her lips, teasing her and exciting her beyond all rational thought. This must be what mortals mean when they speak of sweet torture, she thinks. In answer, he moves to her neck. As he sinks his teeth into her, she cannot remember a time when she had felt such ecstasy. She was up in the heavens, yet down on the Earth. She was everywhere, yet she was nowhere. She was on fire, yet she shivered with her desire.

He was still in his primal form, not bothering to shift into his human aspect. They both had the ability to walk among mortals, and sometimes she felt more comfortable in that form. Tonight though, she was feeling her primal urges start to creep up and silently wondered if he would desire her to be as he was.

Reading her thoughts he replied in a low voice, "No. Retain your human form. It both excites me and is pleasing to look at."

As if to emphasize his point, he lets a clawed finger run lazily down her cheek and over her still bleeding neck to her chest. She inhales sharply as she feels his touch on her breast, massaging and kneading it under his palm, being careful not to claw her body. Yet. Feeling her arch towards his hand he withdraws it as if in punishment. When she looks at him with the question in her eyes he simply growls deeply and lowers his head a bit to let his tongue replace his hand.

Feeling his mouth on her was exquisite. His tongue danced circles around first one nipple, and then moved to the other. She was again amazed at how gentle his touch was, and surprised by how erotic she was finding this human form to be. Having him primal and her human was almost unheard of; usually mating was done by both him and his female in their natural form. But she was feeling things in this human body that she'd never felt before during her previous mating rituals in her normal body. She feels his teeth clamp over her nipple and bite hard and she wraps her arms around his broad back, clawing him with her hands as he tortures the very core of her being.

He withdraws his tongue from her and she hears herself gasp as the cool night breeze blew over the wetness where his mouth had once been. He leans backwards and pulls her towards him, his clawed hands tangling in the blonde hair that falls about her shoulders. She instinctively knows what to do with the Dark One, and lowers her head downwards between his slightly spread thighs. She grasps him in first one hand, and then both, beginning to stroke his member in slow but firm motions. Once again, he growls low within his throat at her touch. She had been with mortal men in her human form and knew of the ways the women pleased those men, but she could not remember the ritual including what it was she was longing to do. She wonders if it would be displeasing to him, and if she would be rejected because of it, but looking down at him in her hands, she couldn't resist what she longed to show him any longer.

She lowers her head and runs her tongue over the head of his sex organ, feeling his body stiffen when she does. She does not care though, for this is how she longs to please him for now and if she is to pay the consequence for going outside of the ritual standards, so be it. He was the one who had told her to remain human, so human she would be. She opens her eyes and looks upwards at him, seeing if she could judge his facial reactions but his head was leaned backwards and she couldn't see. Still looking up, she slides him slowly into her mouth, licking and sucking his shaft along the way. She feels his grip in her hair tighten, and to her surprise press her face even more firmly into him. This act slid him further into her mouth until he was touching the back of her throat and she has to shift just a bit to accommodate his wide girth when he did so.

Swallowing him completely down her now open throat, she feels his hips arch against her mouth and begin to move in a slow and steady rhythm. His grip becomes even more possessive, pushing her head into him in time with his thrusts. She applies hard suction to his shaft, her eyes never once leaving the space where his face would be. When he did manage to look down at her, his eyes glowed with an intensity that she didn't know existed. They were as 2 red suns, illuminating the ground around them like the torchlight's that were used in the villages. His verbal responses were all the incentive she needed to keep going, as she knew that she was pleasing him and hoping that it was in a way that he had never experienced before. She knew that his mates before her had always been in primal form, but didn't know if they'd also stepped outside of protocol and practiced and performed this act upon him. He was enjoying it though, made no move to stop her, and was actually encouraging her sucking his cock. She had no doubt that if she'd done the wrong thing she would already be dead at his feet. The Dark One was merciless, no matter who he was up against... including those who were chosen as his mates. More than once, he'd left the lifeless body of his intended lying in a heap because of her inadequacies. But for now, her entire reason for existing was solely to please him. To gain his acceptance. To become his mate not only in action but also for eternity. She would not fail like others had before her.

She uses both hands again, pumping him in rhythm with her mouth and his thrusts. Growls emanate from his throat and with a long howl into the silent night, he takes her hair and pulls her off of him to turn her around onto all fours. The traditional mating position for their kind.

She feels him behind her; his body pressing against her, his cock sliding between the cheeks of her ass. He wasn't trying to enter her there, just rubbing himself up and down in that unfamiliar area, and getting her slick with his wetness. She hears his wings fluttering in the breeze, feels his grip on her human hips tighten, and he parts her legs with his, giving him an even wider area to work with. He leans down over her, his chest touching her back and it sends little jolts of electricity throughout her body. Then... his hand is on her sex, feeling, probing, and teasing. He claws up the inside of her inner thigh and she hears herself hiss at the pain. Not because it hurt her so much as it excited her and made her want him with her animalistic lust. She could feel herself start the transformation and tried to hold it back as long as she could, wanting to be able to feel this forbidden deliciousness forever.

When he slid a finger inside of her she almost jumped because of his claws. She was worried about the pain she would experience, but surprisingly, there was none. She felt no claws inside of her only his finger probing, massaging, and rubbing. She began to rock back and forth against him making sure to keep in rhythm with his hand. She was so slick that he had no trouble inserting even another finger inside of her, stretching her in the most delicious way imaginable. She rises up... half squatting on her knees to lean back against him and wrap her arms behind his neck to pull him against her even tighter. In this position, she rode his fingers as they moved in and out, raising and lowering herself up and down onto them. Her breathing begins to quicken and she tilts her lower half back, feeling his cock against her ass once again and his fingers inside of her. It was getting to be more than she could stand.

As if sensing her desire, he forcibly pushes her back onto all fours, and enters her from behind in one hard thrust. His fingers were now out of her, and he reaches around to play with her human clit. To him it feels strange, as he was used to the body of his kind, but at the same time it excited him to no end to see this human form before him. So subservient, so compliant, so willing to take him in his primal form. Indeed, she was different, if not special, and he made his decision.

He rises up on his knees and runs his claws down her back, drawing 8 lines of blood as he does so. She lets out a scream; not the scream of a human in pain, but the wail of a creature in ecstasy. That wail is all he needs to drive him even closer to his own breaking point. Grunting with his animal passion, he fucked his new possession the way the ritual called for. Yes, she would be his. No other mortal or creature would have her. She was his and his alone. Gripping her hips, he thrusts into her mercilessly; over and over and over, his seed building inside of him. She rocks her hips back against him, meeting him thrust for thrust, not giving an inch, and taking all that he could give to her. He feels her hand reach between her legs and grab his member... gripping it as he moved in and out of her so that he was always wrapped in warmth or squeezed tightly... never a moments break from the sweet pressure.

Her breaths were coming in rapid gasps now. Feeling him inside of her, her own hand gripping him, but rubbing against her most sensitive spot at the same time, she wasn't sure how long she could wait. The ritual called for them to climax together, as that was the ultimate test of control for their kind. She felt herself begin to transform and kept it in check. Not yet. Not now. This was what he wanted and she would not let him down, but it was oh so hard to not let it take over her completely. He pounded her harder and deeper know, rocking her human body forward with every single thrust. She couldn't keep up with him, his intensity surpassed her own. She waited for the time, waited for the signal that they would become one. She would be his mate, his Queen.


She didn't have to wait long. His wail broke the still night air with its intensity and loudness, and the forest creatures around them ran in fear. She, however, rocks back against him harder. He leans forward and sinks his fangs deep into her neck on the opposite side of where he'd done the same thing previously. His mark. He had chosen her for his, and she knew in that instant they were bonded together for eternity. The Dark One and his Queen....

With his fangs still buried in her human flesh, he wraps one huge arm around her and pulls her against him tightly. She hears his ragged breathing in her ear, knew his time had come, and that in and of itself was enough to send the first waves of her own climax washing over her body. Feeling her muscles tighten around him, his seed started spilling into her; filling her, cleansing her, washing her. Together they become one and the night air was filled with growls, wails, howls, and primal roars of the ancient creatures in the clearing beneath the lone tree. She closes her eyes, feeling him fill her, the warmth of his orgasm running down the inside of her thigh as her own climax reached its peak and subsided. They stayed frozen in time... neither moving after the mating was complete, only savoring the sensations that were still washing over their bodies.

Slowly, he exits her, pulling backwards as she falls forward onto her forearms to steady herself. Her form is shaking from the intensity she'd just experienced and she rolls over languidly onto her side, waiting to see if he would join her. He did. He once again runs his clawed fingers over her body... her stomach, her chest, up to her face and into her hair. He looks at her intently for a few moments, studying this form that had pulled him so strongly to this spot tonight.

When he was done, he kissed the wound on her neck, and met her eyes with his own again. "You are now mine," he says. She places her hand on the side of his face, and with all of the love she has in her soul replies, "Yes...and you are mine. Eternally"