The Dark Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,957 Followers

"Jo, dinner!" her father called out when he arrived back at the house. Jo jumped up from her seat and went out to meet him, not bothering to add to what she was wearing at all.

"God I love the smell of all that fat," Jo laughed as she joined her father in the living room.

"Hey you can afford it, I'm the one it's going to stack up on," Dave laughed, "Want a plate?" he asked.

"Naah, I'll just sit with the paper on the floor," she said, sitting down and crossing her legs all in one motion. Dave sat behind her on the couch, having heaped his share of the food onto a plate so that he could be more comfortable. It also gave him a view of Jo's back. He could see the t-shirt stopped above the line of her panties, a very low rise red bikini with white horizontal stripes and white trim around the seams. As she sat, he could see the top of her butt crack as the material was stretched to try and cover her seated position. He tried very hard to concentrate on the TV and dinner, but her butt crack drew most of his attention, causing his cock to harden and his hand to entertain it at varying intervals.

Jo finished her dinner and kneeled up on her hands and knees to screw up the paper the fish and chips had come in. Dave's eyes nearly fell out of his head as he was presented with his daughter's panty clad butt, the curve of her pussy clearly visible between her legs as she leaned forward. His cock shot to attention and it was only with a great effort of will that he managed to tear his gaze away before she stood up and turned to face him.

Matters weren't made any easier for him when she stretched her arms skyward and presented him with a frontal view, her breasts stretched out against her top and her mons clearly visible beneath the panties.

"I have a bit more work to do, I'll be back down later Dad," Jo said, taking his empty plate from him.

"Ok, I might be here or I might be working in my office," he replied, his hand having to adjust his cock.

Jo smiled to herself as she left. It was cruel, but it was also fun, teasing her Dad and making his cock stiff.

Jo did indeed return downstairs an hour or so later and curled up on the couch to watch telly, her father nowhere in sight.

Dave turned the computer off at 11pm, having had enough of the porn that he'd been looking at on the internet, wishing he had some way to get off other than with his hand. Hearing the TV, he came out to the living room to find that Jo and fallen asleep on the couch. He couldn't help but stand and look at her in awe. His cock was still hard, having masturbated, but not cum, and the image before him did nothing to reduce its swelling.

Jo had fallen asleep on the couch wearing nothing more than the panties and t-shirt that had driven him so wild earlier in the day. What really got him going though was the state of them. She was lying tilted on her side, one arm pinned out sideways supporting her head and her panties had ridden up into her butt, leaving on cheek exposed, one covered. The t-shirt had also ridden up to expose some of her stomach and a hint of her lower ribs. It was an image that rapidly burned itself onto Dave's retinas.

He moved closer to her, wanting so much to touch her, but not daring. His cock was rock hard again and his hand automatically started to stroke it after he extracted it from the track pants that he was wearing. He knelt down next to the couch, getting as close as he dared, watching carefully for signs that his daughter was stirring, mesmerized by the rise and fall of her chest as she soundly slept on. He peered intently at her crotch from as close as he could, almost willing the aroma of her pussy from it.

"if I pulled them away from her just there," he found himself thinking, "I'd get a view of her pussy. His hand rhythmically stroked up and down his length, he could feel the precum seeping from its tip. He was so close to cumming. It was torturous for him, so close to her, so much wanting to feel more of her breast than the tiny bit he'd managed when she was sunbathing, wishing he could shove his cock in her pussy or mouth and have her ask for it as he came.

It was almost enough to finish him off just thinking about it. He was so distracted by his desire at that point that he reached out very tentatively to take the seam of her panties between his thumb and fore finger, right next to her crotch and pull it gently away. He wasn't even looking once he had it in his grip, but studying her face for any sign of her waking.

When she didn't, he looked back to where he held her panties. He leaned in nice and close and for the first time got a close look at her pussy. Her lips were visible, covered in a small amount of closely trimmed hair. He stared. Then, very gently, slipped a finger inside her panties and ran a finger along her outer lip. He felt Jo wiggle slightly, and he quickly released the panties and stood up, his cock still sticking out over the waistband of the track pants. He stuffed it back inside, expecting her to wake up.

She didn't. He took a deep breath, knowing that he should stop. But he knelt down next to her again, and this time, ran a finger very lightly over her t-shirt covered breast, down its side. Again she wiggled but didn't wake. A little more bravely, he rubbed over where he could see her nipple gently poking against the fabric of her shirt, feeling how it was firmer than the soft breast tissue he had touched moments before.

He waited, but still she didn't wake up and this time he reached down and gently cupped her breast in his hand, giving it a soft, gentle squeeze.

At that point he decided that he really did have to stop. He shook her shoulder and this time Jo stirred. She rolled onto her back, stretching, her eyes barely cracked open as Dave's eyes wandered down her body, seeing where her nipples thrust from her breasts, captivated by the sight of the front of her panties, slightly camel-toed now that he saw them from the front.

"Daddy?" Jo whispered as she woke, looking up at her father.

"I think you should go to your bedroom now Jo," Dave smiled at her.

"Hmm, good idea," she said, stretching further. Dave held out his hand and offered to help her up. As she took it and stood, her face moved quite close to her father's crotch and she realized that he had a massive hard on in his track pants. She was tempted to reach out and grab it. But she didn't.

-------------

Allison knew that Lucy was beside her this time and so waited patiently in the dark. Well, almost patiently, she waited with her hands in her pants, fingering her pussy, wondering how long the wait would be and whether she should have her panties on or off. She opted for off and slid them down her legs, reaching down in the dark to pull them from her feet, stuffing them in the cupboard under the bench that she was working at. Then she waited some more, her fingers continuing to tease her lips.

Dave suppressed a groan. He was getting a damn good suck from whomever it was that had stopped him this time. There was no way to fault it and because he wanted it not to stop, he reached down to caress the girl's hair, then her neck, reaching down the front of her dress to squeeze a breast, feeling her bra, feeling the nipple stabbing at it.

She stopped. He really had to suppress a moan then, but he sensed the girl standing and she returned to her bench, clearly a sign that she was finished, so he went to move further down, his erection stabbing out into the darkness, seeking something to fulfill its need. A hand grabbed it and pulled him. He stepped toward it and as he reached before him, he found a knee. His hand slid up the thigh and he realized that whoever it was, was sitting on the bench, her legs spread out so that he could step between them. Finding her other leg as well, his hands explored what was being offered, sliding up under the school dress, surprised when they encountered no obstacles.

His fingers dallied at the pussy that he found, bare of hair, which immediately made him think of Sarah. He pictured the young red head in his mind as he slipped a finger between her lips, feeling her thrust forward, encouraging the penetration. Hs other hand sought and found her breast, kneading and manipulating it through her school dress. She reached down past where his hands toyed with her breast and pussy and pulled on his cock, sliding her hand over it, gripping it, bouncing it. Dave bit his lip to keep from moaning.

The hand pulled more insistently and Dave took a step forward to keep from over-balancing completely. He felt his cock bump against her smooth thigh and then slide up along it until he had his balance again. It was a bit awkward for his hand and so he moved them both up to play with the girl's pert breast, fondling them both. She didn't release his cock though and in fact, started to rub the tip of it up and down her now very wet pussy lips. He nearly moaned her name, "Sarah."

She pulled him closer. Dave pushed. His cock head pressed against her lips. They parted and he felt the head of his cock slide between them. The girl reached out and pulled his head to hers, their lips meeting in a fumbling, blind kiss, tongues eventually finding each other and joining the two as his cock worked back and forth, making its way further and further inside her very tight young pussy. She sighed and moaned into his mouth, almost inaudible, but heavy with desire as he worked his cock back and forth with slow, deeply penetrating strokes.

Her hands travelled from his head to his back and down to his butt as she pulled herself onto the impaling member, almost as desperate in her need to have him as he was to cum.

And that brought back a searing moment of reality. He pulled out of her. He wasn't even sure who this was! He had no protection, no idea if she was on the pill, where she was in her cycle ... this was just brutal lust.

Her hands searched in the dark, desperate to pull him back, to have his big cock back in her pussy, but Dave stepped away, shoving his cock back in his pants. He announced his intent to restore the lights, to make their work light safe and the girls scrabbled around, announcing in a few moments that he could turn them on.

As everyone blinked under the sudden change in light intensity, Dave studied the girls. Sarah was at the far end, Allison and Lucy were the closest to him at the near end. They couldn't have moved too far and so it couldn't have been Sarah, he reasoned. "Allison or Lucy?" he wondered. Allison appeared to have more of a flush to her face than Lucy and as he met her gaze, he thought he caught something there.

-------------

Once again Dave found himself developing a film, full of anticipation, the curiosity as to who had left it there killing him. When it developed, there was a single image. A girl's leg, her hairless pussy, and a message written on the inner thigh.

"Wish you were here," with an arrow, pointing to the pussy. Dave nearly blew his load. He took the image home with him and compared it to those that he'd had previously. He'd written their suspected names at the top; Sylvia, Lucy, Allison. He took the new photo and compared it.

"Allison," he groaned. It was clearly the same pussy, but the hair had been shaved off. He stroked his cock as he studied it. "Wish you were here."

"Me too," he thought, studying every centimetre of the picture, wanting to finger and lick it.

-------------

"Darkness!" Dave thought to himself excitedly as the lights went off. How he loved these moments of anonymous torture. He moved through the darkroom, no longer caring how close he got to the girls, no longer wondering if he'd get into trouble if he accidently bumped against an arse. He found a butt sticking out and grabbed the hips, grinding his cock against the girl. He lifted her skirt, the aggressor this time, and rubbed her pussy through her panties.

Jo tried hard not to moan. It had been awhile since she'd been the one that her Dad had decided to grab. Allison had boasted to her friends that she'd had Mr Johns' cock in her pussy, but there was no way to verify it. Jo was surprised to feel jealous when her friend boasted about it. After all, she didn't want to fuck her Dad, just tease him. Didn't she?

She felt her panties pulled down her legs and then her father's hand was on her pussy, rubbing her lips, feeling them, almost parting them. And there was a sudden stop. He moved away. Jo bit back a groan of disappointment.

"Pubes!" Dave had suddenly realized as he was feeling the pussy. His mind was rapidly reviewing what he knew. Sarah and Allison had none. Syliva only had a landing strip, nothing on her lips, which left two girls in the class; Lucy and his daughter. It wasn't Jo. He knew it wasn't. Thinking about the way that she'd reacted when he'd rubbed the sunscreen on her, it couldn't' have been. It had to be Lucy.

And as he thought about Lucy, he thought about the fact that she was certainly the prettiest girl he'd ever taught. And he thought about all the times he'd perved on her arse and wished that he could touch it. And then he moved back again, taking her hips in his hands before moving them back up her legs, finding the panties restored, something he was quick to act on.

Jo was completely surprised when she found her father holding her again. Did he get lost? Forget how far through the room he'd moved? She didn't know and she decided that she didn't care as two fingers slid themselves into her pussy. She thought about his big fat cock and wanted to hold it. She reached back behind her and found him, pulling on it. The hand between her legs kept working inside her as she felt his other hand freeing himself. She grabbed it when it was exposed, loving just how big it felt in her hand.

He moved his cock in between her legs and Jo reached beneath herself as he started to try and work it into her pussy! She stopped him. She held him against her, sliding on it, but keeping him from entering. She felt her slick wet lips sliding on his hard shaft as she moved slightly backward and forward, her father thrusting, seeming to have accepted that he wasn't going to be fucking this girl. He continued for a few moments and then stopped.

He moved on again. He had been going to return to the lights, but he was stopped. He'd even put his cock away, but whoever had stopped him fished it out of his pants. And then she sucked him, slowly and seductively, up and down, tongue moving delightfully.

Lucy was surprised. She could taste something on his cock. And she was sure that it would be pussy juice.

"Oh My God, someone fucked him and I'm sucking their juices off him!" she thought. She gave an extra couple of quick sucks before finishing and allowing him to return to the light switch.

-------------

"Which one of you fucked him?" she demanded later.

"When?" Allison said, looking guilty.

"Holy crap, you did, didn't you, you fucked him!" Lucy accused when she was slow to respond.

"I asked when, I didn't say that I'd done it," Allison said.

"Today, I sucked on Mr John's cock and I tasted pussy!" Lucy said.

"Did you like it?" Sylvia asked.

"What?"

"Did you like it, the taste of pussy?" Sylvia asked, glancing at Sarah who grinned at her.

"Um, yeah I guess," Lucy replied, wondering where this was going, "Why, was it yours?"

"No, not mine, I just wanted to know if you liked it or not, just for information."

"Oh, so if it wasn't you, who was it?" All three of the others denied it. Everyone was inclined to believe Jo, which just left Sarah and Sylvia.

"Well, maybe if you tasted us, you could tell who it was," Sarah teased, not expecting a response and knowing that she wasn't the one. It surprised her that that meant that it was likely to be Sylvia, given she was still a virgin, but she also knew how heated it could get with the anonymity of the dark room.

"Ok then, let me," Lucy said. Sarah and Sylvia looked at her in shock.

"Really?" Sylvia said.

"Why not, I've already tasted one of you, there's a 50/50 chance that I'll get it first time and if not ... well it's only a bit of pussy juice, nothing I haven't tasted of myself."

"You've tasted yourself?" Jo asked, a little shocked.

"Yeah, haven't you?" she asked in response.

"Um, no," Jo said blushing. I always wash my hands if I masturbate. There was a brief discussion about the merits of tasting oneself in which it turned out that Jo was the only one that hadn't done it out of curiosity at some point.

"Come on then, let me taste you," Lucy persisted. She moved over to sit next to Sylvia on the lawn, telling her to lift her dress whilst everyone else kept an eye out. She reached her hand in between Sylvia's legs and worked it inside her panties until she was able to slip a finger between her lips. She slid it back and forth a few times, Sylvia giving a little sigh as her pussy was teased.

Lucy pulled her hand from her friend's underwear and slid it into her mouth.

"Well?" Sylvia asked, "Am I exonerated?"

"Hmm, I think so. I need to check Sarah to be sure." And with that she moved over to where Sarah was sitting, this time sitting on her friend's right so that she could use her other hand. Again precautions were taken before Lucy had her finger playing around in Lucy's pussy.

"Damn, either all pussies taste too similar, or it wasn't either of you," Lucy said in response to the immediate questioning that followed her actions.

Jo sat very quietly, not wanting to give the girls any reason to suspect that she had had her father's cock in her pussy. After all, even if she told them that she'd only allowed him to rub it up and down her slit without penetrating her, she'd have to admit that much, which was a frightening enough prospect as it was.

-------------

Dave was leaving the lab, the girls filing out ahead of him. They all called out goodbye, but Allison lingered ever so slightly, letting the others move out in front a bit.

"Have a good weekend Allison," Dave said, smiling at her as she looked back at him.

"Oh I am sure I will, but you know, the weird thing is, sometimes I just wish I was here," and with that she gave a cheeky little smile and set off with a spring in her step.

Dave had just stopped. Was that the clue? Was she actually letting him know that it was her who had taken the photos. Did that mean that it was definitely her that he'd started to fuck? God he wished that he knew for sure. But clues and hints were enough only to cause suspicion, not to give confirmation.

-------------

"You know, having Lucy taste me like that made me think of something," Sylvia said to Sarah as they sat sharing a drink at the mall.

"What's that?" Sarah asked.

"Well, I've never tasted you. And I've never licked you. We've kissed, and I made you cum, and you made me cum, but we've never licked each other."

"Sooooo, you want to lick my pussy?" Sarah asked quietly.

"Yes," Sylvia said with a hunger in her eyes that surprised Sarah.

"Then we shouldn't waste our time hanging around here." Grinning, Sylvia grabbed the drink and her shopping, took Sarah's hand and the two of them left the mall to return to Sarah's house.

They didn't waste time getting there, quickly moving to Sarah's bedroom where they fell on the bed already tangled together, their mouths locked as they kissed. Hands tore at clothes, quickly removing them and throwing them aside in anticipation of what was to come next. Sarah took the more aggressive position in the process and soon had her naked friend flat on her back as she sucked on first one and then the other breast, kissing her in between, her legs straddling Sylvia's, her pussy aching with desire.

Sylvia panted with excitement as Sarah continued to tease and pleasure her breasts, "You know, I've never even let a guy do as much to me as you're doing," she said.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,957 Followers
123456...8