The Dark Room

Story Info
A girl meets two strangers.
1.5k words
3.95
19k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the turn of the handle and a gentle push the door creaked as it opened. The room was dark with a little light coming in through the window on the opposite side. I could see him sitting in the corner as I slowly crept across the room. His face was truly masculine, with well carved features; his chest was bare, almost free of hair and very muscular. He sat with his bare legs slightly spread and his penis was stiff and erect, standing at attention for my eager gaze.

Without hesitation I dropped to my knees, the fingers of my left hand encircling his thick cock while my other hand cradled his balls. I licked a small drop of cum escaping from tip of his cock before parting my lips and allowing his hard cock to slide deep inside my mouth. I gently massaged his cock with my lips, tickling the tip with my tongue as it almost slipped out of my mouth, then driving it back into my mouth. With a slight alignment of my head and the relaxation of my throat muscles I was able to take his entire shaft, his well trimmed pubic hairs tickling my nose while the head of his cock filled my throat. He moaned with pleasure each time that I deep throat him.

I removed my hand from his balls and began undoing the buttons of my blouse, it slid off of my shoulders exposing my naked breasts. I almost never wear a brassiere my tits are small and firm. I reached down and removed my shoes and socks and undid my jeans. It was a little difficult to get them off while still sucking his cock but I managed, my little white thong came off much easier.

My striptease was more than he could take and I felt his cock begin to twitch in my mouth. I immediately plunged it deep into my throat and felt it deposit a generous load of cum deep in my throat. I quickly swallowed his load and licked the remnants off the end of his cock. When I was finished he stood me up and led me into the bedroom.

The bedroom was also dark his hands were exploring every inch of my naked body as we walked. He led me to the bed I fell back onto my back. He climbed on top of my with his cock directly in front of my mouth, I assumed that he wanted another blow job so I placed hid cock into my mouth but he was actually just pinning me down while he tied my wrists to the bed posts. I was bound there unable to resist his advancement, not that I wanted to.

He began tasting me first my neck then my breasts, abdomen and eventually arriving at my pussy. I was soaking wet as his tongue slid along the lips of my cunt slightly spreading them and inserting his tongue inside. He moved forward slightly arriving at my eager clitoris already swollen in anticipation of his touch. He flicked it a few times and nibbled on it occasionally tugging on it slightly with his teeth. I could feel the passion building inside of me. I guess he could too because to my disappointment he soon stopped and climbed on top of me.

His cock quickly replaced his tongue rubbing my cunt lips and clitoris. I was so well lubricated by this time that his cock easily slid into me in one easy push. I moaned with pleasure as his cock filled me and he began to fuck me. Once again I could feel my orgasm beginning to build deep inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I began to hump his cock it felt so good inside of my cunt. He pounded harder and harder as I approached my moment of organic bliss. I erupted into a fountain of pleasure, it must have been good for him too because I felt him cum in me at the same time.

I was so involved in my pleasure that I had not even heard anyone entering the room and the first time that I knew that we were not alone was when I felt his mouth on my right breast. With the first man still on top of me and my wrists still tied there was no way to escape his touch. He began exploring my body as his friend climbed off of me.

This is when I realized that he was already naked. He was not as handsome as the first man, shorter, not as trim or muscular but my god, he had a huge cock. I reached down for it and my fingers could not wrap all the way around his massive shaft it was longer than any cock that I had ever had too, I have fucked some big black cocks in the past but this guy had them all beat.

My cunt was soaking wet with the first man's cum still leaking out of me as he began to guide his pole into me, as wet as I was it was still a very tight fit. He took his time and gently forced it in a little at a time until the entire length of his massive cock was inside of me, I had never been filled so much before. He began working hid cock in and out of me, taking away my breath every time he plunged it back deep inside of me. He began exploring my naked body and reached up and untied my wrists. I wrapped my arms and legs around him hugging him tightly as we fucked. Before long we were both on the edge of an orgasm. I was first there was no way that I could hold back the passion as I was being prodded deeper than any man had ever been inside of me. He followed shortly afterwards, blowing his load so deep into me that I thought that I would be able to taste it. He slumped on top of me when finished and just laid there still inside of me as I felt his mighty cock begin to shrink. When finished he slid off of me dressed and joined his friend in the other room.

I laid there gathering the strength to get up for a few minutes then got up and went to the washroom. After a pee I took a much needed shower t o remove the sweat from my body. Wrapping a towel around me I entered the bedroom, my clothes were not in sight. Then I remembered that I had removed them in the other room. When I entered that room the two men were sitting there, I mentioned that I was looking for my clothes they told me that I wouldn't need them for quite some time. That comment made me panic a little but I didn't want them to see my fear, that would give them all of the power but I realized that they already had all the power to do whatever they wanted to me.

They motioned for me to sit between them on the couch and I did. I learned that the first man was Mike and big dick was Dan. We sat there for a while with both men groping my body soon the towel was on the floor. My pussy was once again getting quite wet from their touching. Mike commented on how good I smelt after my shower and Dan responded with yes good enough to fuck. Dan told me to get on the towel on my hands and knees. He knelt behind me and began to reinsert his big dick into my cunt. He began to fuck my doggy style with one arm around my waist and the other hand on my tit. He drove deep inside of me totally filling me with his manhood as Mike sat and watched. This fuck was more just a case of wanting to get off in me he made no attempt to bring me off with him. I soon felt him blowing his load deep inside of me again. Mike was standing and rubbing some gel on his cock he took place behind me when Dan was finished but instead of fucking my cunt he rammed his lubricated cock into my ass. I lunged forward trying to resist his entry but was unable to escape his invasion. His cock slid deep into me causing me to moan quite loudly from the pain. The more he fucked my ass the better it started to feel he was massaging my clitoris while fucking me and before long I felt myself beginning to spasm and erupt into an overwhelming orgasm. With his friends encouragement Mike continued to fuck my ass harder and harder until I felt him blow his load deep within my ass.

Mike went into the washroom to clean up leaving me curled up on the towel on the floor. Dan commented that I really was a hot and horny little slut and that they were going to really enjoy her for the next few days this is when I realized that adventure was far from being over.