The Dark Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the next pop on Lacy's ass and Megan's backside warmed up, she squeezed the right arm of the chair just before he started to slide his hand down between Lacy's cheeks.

Megan was pleased with the result of her minor adjustment when she saw him push two fingers into Lacy's dripping pussy as deep as he could. Megan herself felt like she just became impaled on his fingers pressing deep into her body. It amazed her how she could actually feel her lips part as his fingers dip into Lacy. She marveled at the tightness she felt deep inside her as if he was actually there pumping his digits into her aching pussy.

The repetitive action of leather spanking Lacy's ass and the finger fucking continued for a few minutes as Megan enjoyed the feeling of her backside heating up and her saturated hole experiencing the thrust of his hand.

Megan timed her next squeeze just as before causing her husband to continually pump his fingers into Lacy without a break. The rhythm of his fingers slipping in came at the same time as the paddle smacked her burning flesh. The stimulation was more than both women could handle. Lacy started to cry out with pleasure as an orgasm hit her body making her legs tremble. Megan cried out also as her own orgasm hit lifting her ass up off of the chair seat pushing her sex towards the screen.

Once Lacy's orgasm subsided the paddling ended. Megan's husband again walked over to the edge of the screen and placed the leather paddle out of site.

Megan sat there for a while as she came down from her orgasmic experience. Her breathing was irregular at first but slowly started to return to normal. Lacy on the other hand was still wiggling her ass up in the air like she was trying to cool off her cheeks from the heat of the paddling. Megan sat back down squarely in the chair and realized her cheeks were tender also. The cool wood of the chair felt good on her bare skin.

Watching Lacy squirm Megan saw the panel glow again. She looked closely at the two items on the flat surface. They both appeared to be the same thing but one was larger than the other. Both items were shiny black and shaped like small lava lamps with a flat base.

Megan knew exactly what they were after a few seconds of inspection. They were butt plugs, and she knew that she would have to pick one for the action to continue on screen. Carefully she squeezed the arm on the side of the smallest plug. As soon as the selection was made her husband began moving around behind Lacy. Leaning over her pressing himself against her ass as he neared her ear he said, "Now it is time to fill you up before we go forward."

Standing back up behind her he reached into a pocket of his robe and pulled out a small vile containing a clear liquid. He pulled the cork out and began slowly dripping the liquid on her cheeks. Megan could feel cool points on her own ass as the liquid came in contact with Lacy's skin. He rubbed in the liquid all over Lacy's cheeks leaving them shiny and slippery. Megan sensed a cooling of her own ass as he rubbed in the magical liquid. The pressure of his hands moved across her cheeks bringing relief to her hot tender flesh. Just as she thought it was over he poured a good amount of the liquid down Lacy's crack allowing it to run down the length of her crack then over her tight pucker hole until it dripped off of her pussy. Megan had a sensation that something was running down her butt crack and she could feel the liquid dripping off of her pussy lips as if she was bent over like Lacy.

With no time to think about what was happening Megan noticed a sensation around her pucker like something was drawing small circles. Looking at the screen she saw him tracing Lacy's ass hole with the tip of the small butt plug. It tickled both women as he made casual grazes over Lacy's hole. Slowly he centered the plug over her tight hole and started to apply pressure. Megan watched him introduce the black plug into Lacy's backside as she felt her own pressure at her back door. The more he slipped the plug into Lacy the more Megan felt her backside fill up, the sensation of her ass hole spreading open was intense. It was if the plug was actually going into her.

With the plug firmly inside Lacy's ass Megan wiggled her own derriere attempting to get comfortable with the fullness she felt down below.

Looking up at the screen Megan witnessed her husband squat down behind Lacy and moved his face close to her crotch. The camera angle changed from directly over her ass to underneath her looking up between her legs. The screen was filled up with Lacy's pussy and his mouth. He slowly licked her clit circling his tongue around the swollen bud at the top of her pussy. Megan could feel the warmth of his breath on her pussy as her clit came to life with the sensation of a warm wet tongue licking it. Megan couldn't keep from gyrating it the chair. Her body was betraying her with pleasurable sensations. She felt the gentle tug of her lips as he nibbled on them on screen. Using his mouth he pulled and sucked on each lip before inserting his tongue into Lacy's slit drinking in her juices.

Megan could feel her juices flowing out of her as if he was sucking on her pussy. Looking down she saw no one there but the pool of moisture gathering on the chair told her the sensation was real.

Before she could reach another orgasm the oral manipulation of Lacy's pussy stopped leaving both women groaning with disappointment.

The panel revved back to life but this time there were three things on it. On the left was a black phallic cylinder eight inches long and as thick as a soda can; to the right was another black phallic cylinder six inches long and just smaller in circumference than her husband's hard cock. Between the two artificial dicks was a black leather strap about two inches wide with clasps on each end and a metal snap centered equal distances from both ends.

Megan made sure she squeezed the arm of the smaller phallic cylinder, not wanting to experience the possible pain of the larger one.

On screen her husband asked Lacy to stand. Assisting her up off the table he made sure she was stead on her shaky legs before her removed the black leather padded table.

Returning to Lacy he squatted down in front of her and snapped the rod onto the leather strap. Looking up to her he asked if she still felt safe and wanted to continue. She nodded with a big smile and said, "Uh Ha!"

With her approval he began rubbing the phallic cylinder up and down her inner thighs. Megan could feel the cold hardness of the item on her legs but didn't understand what was about to happen.

Placing the tip of the rod at the opening of Lacy's slit he slowly twisted and pushed the rod deep into her soaking wet pussy. Megan threw her head back as she felt her womanhood penetrated by a thick hard phallic rod. The combination of the tightness in the ass and the thickness of the rod stretched her slightly more than she was used to. She had never felt this full before and was unable to catch her breath.

Looking at the screen she could see the pleasure on Lacy's face was the same as she was experiencing. It was amazing how tight she felt stretched around both items impaling her.

As both women basked in the pleasure of being full Megan's husband reached up and clasp the strap to the belt around Lacy's waist in front, then in back securing the items so they couldn't slip out during the next phase of sexual filling.

Standing up in front of Lacy, Megan's husband looked at her predicament. There she stood anchored to the floor with her legs spread apart. Hands cuffed to her side at the waist, blindfolded, and now impaled on two hard cock like toys reeling from pleasure. Lacy's breathing was rapid and her body showed sighs of the previous activities of the evening. Her legs quivered as she stood up right with trails of her cum ran down them, her bottom was a bright shade of red from the paddling; her areolas were puffy as her nipples throbbed from the crops torment. Sweat glistened on her chest giving her a sultry glow as she waited the next erotic turn in the sexual pleasure she was treated to.

With a small hint of joy in his voice he asked Lacy if she was now ready to be completely full. Both Lacy and Megan answered with a head nod and yes.

Megan paused for a second asking herself what the hell she was saying. Had she just asked for more from an image on a screen? Had the ghostly sensations seduced her into a sexual frenzy? Then she thought, "Oh hell, who cares it feel too damn good to stop!"

Megan's husband stepped back a few feet and dropped his robe revealing the fact that he was totally nude. His cock was standing up stiff and hard, bouncing with each step as he neared Lacy.

Leaning in closer to her he asked if she would like to orally please him to fulfill her need to be stuffed in every hole. Megan's mouth involuntarily opened with anticipation as Lacy replied, "Please let me suck that cock baby, I want to suck it all hot and naughty for you."

Reaching down he unclasped her left wrist and brought it up to her face. Clipping it to the ring on the neck chocker, he repeated the same with the right wrist. Now that her hands were positioned just below her mouth he placed his hand on top of her head and pushed her down into a squat. In this position the strap between her legs tightened up pressing the plug and rod firmly up into her. The strap also added more pressure against her swollen clit sending a rush of excitement through both women's body.

Megan groaned with the new sensation between her legs as she watched the camera close in on the head of her husband's cock. As Lacy's face drew closer to his member Megan smelled the faint sent of his musk. Her mouth opened unconsciously as Lacy allowed his cock to slide past her lips.

Megan felt the velvet touch of the smooth skin of his cock graze across her lips. She could feel the weight of his cock on her tongue as she watched Lacy take more of his tool into her mouth. Megan mouth started to water as Lacy started bobbing up and down the length of his shaft. Megan could see the shiny gleam of Lacy's saliva on his rock hard cock.

After a few strokes Megan started to clinch her fingers on the arm of the chair. On screen Lacy started to fondle his balls with her hands. Racking her nails along the underside of his heavy balls, Megan saw them draw up tight responding to the manipulation.

The overwhelming feeling of fullness mesmerized Megan. Her pussy was stuffed, her ass felt tight, and her mouth felt like it was wrapped around a thick cock giving her a unique experience. This was new to her and she kind of liked it.

As Lacy continued to bounce up and down taking his cock in her mouth the strap between her legs pushed and pulled at the toys buried inside her. The pressing against her clit shot jolts of pleasure through her body causing her to moan.

Megan could feel everything that was happening on screen. Her body was floating on a wave of erotic pleasure leaving her unable to think clearly. Her clit throbbed from the pulsating pressure on her love button. Her cheeks puffed out as if her mouth was being fucked, and her tight backdoor puckered rhythmically as if it was squeezing the plug tucked inside her ass.

As the sensation took over, she grabbed the right arm of the chair without thought and squeezed it hard. The corresponding reaction on screen was Lacy thrusting down on his cock burying it deep into her throat. Her lips were press up against the flat surface at the base of his rod. Megan could feel the muscles in her throat milking his cock trying to drain it of all it seed. Lacy held it for a few second before she gagged. Megan felt the gag reflex rush through her throat forcing her to release the arm of the chair. At that point Lacy released the deep throat drawing his cock out of her mouth. Saliva ran out of her mouth running down her chin dripping onto her hands. Lacy responded by rubbing the liquid onto his balls before she started flicking her tongue over the tip of his swollen head. Megan too started flicking her tongue out as if she was licking a lollypop. She could feel the soft tip of his dick on the end of her tongue. She was unsure what was happening but it astounded her.

Slowly drawing away from Lacy's oral skills Megan's husband asked her if she enjoyed being filled in every hole. Megan answered the question before Lacy could with a raspy throaty yes.

As both women confirmed their pleasure Lacy asked him to please finish her off. "Baby I need it bad, I need to cum soon or I'm going to explode. Megan nodded her head in agreement. The stimulation overload was taking its toll on both of the women.

Standing Lacy up Megan's husband walked around her caressing her body all over. The touch of his hand felt like fire on Megan's wanton flesh, she couldn't keep from moaning out load as the tingle rushed through her body. On screen her husband disappeared for a few minutes leaving Lacy alone standing in the middle of the room. The pounding in Megan's crotch was driving her crazy. The rod in Lacy's pussy along with the plug in her ass was causing their pussy and ass hole to contract squeezing them tightly resulting in a buildup of orgasmic tension that was ready to erupt at any moment.

The screen widened and to Megan surprise just to the left of Lacy hung a black leather nest of straps. Her husband walked back over to Lacy and knelt down releasing her ankles for the first time from their moorings. Steadying Lacy as she regained her use of her legs he slowly walked her over to the leather nest hanging from the ceiling.

Releasing her hands from the clasp on her chocker he lifted each arm up and secured them to metal rings anchored high up on the straps. As Megan watched she realized her arms were rising up over her head and grabbing the post at the top of the high back chair. Walking behind her he spread out the straps adjusting them slightly before he returned around in front of her. From this vantage point he reached around behind her and unfastened the back of the strap running between her legs. In turn he did the same to the front of the strap allowing it to dangle down brushing her inner thighs.

Reaching down he grasped Lacy by the hips and lifted her up in the air. Megan could feel the strong firm grip of his hand of her sides. Pushing Lacy back into the straps Megan felt a sense of weightlessness come over her. She could see Lacy suspended in air as she sat back into the straps. Tilting Lacy back allowing her body weight to be supported by the straps he quickly took one of her legs and bent it at the knee; grabbing a free hanging strap he latched her leg to it preventing her from lowering it down. As he moved the leg into position Megan's left leg drew up and planted her foot on the edge of the chair. Doing the same with Lacy's other leg Megan found herself propped up on the chair with both feet resting on the edge and both hands up above her head grabbing the post at the top.

The new position resulted in a slow slipping feeling between Megan's legs. It felt like a hard cock was sliding out of her wet hot pussy. Looking at Lacy swinging in the air she noticed the phallic cylinder slowly start to slide out of her. The weight of the rod pulled it out of her stretched pussy until it fell to the floor. As she watched it come completely out she could see Lacy's little love tunnel gapping open. Her juices that had been building up inside her over the last couple of minutes rushed out dripping off of her lips and over the base of the plug in her ass landing on the floor in a pool.

Megan could feel the flow of moisture between her legs and looked down to find a puddle of liquid on the seat of the chair. Her pussy had just leaked out all over her and ran down her crack leaving a soaking wet mess down below. She had never seen so much juice come out of her before and felt so naughty about how turned on she had become from this visual arousal.

Returning her attention to the screen she heard Lacy ask if she was going to get to cum soon. Megan's husband replied that she was about to get the fuck of her life.

Lining up his rigid cock with the opening of her pussy he pressed into her with a smooth stroke.

His cock was slightly thicker than the rod that had been in place just moments before. Megan could feel her delicate lips part and wrap around the hot flesh of his member as she watched him slide in.

With the plug still in Lacy's ass the girth of his cock again stretch her pussy slightly more than before. The sensation of being split apart was more than they could handle. Both Lacy and Megan threw their head back groaning with pleasure as his cock submerged into their inner sanctum.

Because of the angle of the swing and the space occupied by the plug his cock rode up against the roof of Lacy's pussy along the soft spongy area known as the G spot. Megan gasped trying to catch her breath. It was no use; the constant pumping of his cock into Lacy was pressing all the right buttons inside the women. Megan started to roll her head from side to side moaning out as the wave of pleasure slammed into her sweet spot.

The rhythm of the fucking began to speed up pushing both women to a volcanic explosion that neither could have expected. Thrust after thrust, pound after pound, he hammered into her with a purpose. The slapping of their flesh against each other echoed through the room. Megan couldn't handle anymore and screamed out, "Ohhhhhh godddddd!"

On screen Lacy let loose a torrent of curse words that would make a sailor blush, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck meeeeeeeeeeee you bastard. Fuck me hard. Make my pussy explode all over your hard throbbing cock. Make me cum like I have never cum before. My pussy is about to explode. I need to explode now!"

With that her orgasm hit with violent proportions. Her body twisted and torqued, her jaw clinched, and her hands balled up into fists. Her legs kicked in open air as her toes curled up and her stomach convulsed with gut wrenching spasms. Suddenly her pussy erupted squirting hot clear liquid all over his stomach and thighs.

Megan herself was going through the same fate thrashing about in the chair without control of her own body. The explosion on screen erupted out of her own pussy splashing off the seat of the chair covering the floor in front of her in a lake of orgasmic juices.

Megan's husband keep pumping into Lacy with a fevered pace until his own orgasm hit. Pulling out he launched his seed in thick white ribbons of hot sticky cum all over Lacy. The first burst hit her dead center on her pussy. The second shot covered her stomach and breast. And the third and final load splashed up on her throat, chin and lips covering her in a creamy white layer like a glazed dessert.

Megan sat there in a euphoric daze trying to recover from her climax. Her breathing was shallow and rapid. Her body twitched as her arms and legs fell free down to her side. Her mind twirled leaving her dizzy as she attempted to watch the screen.

Her husband had gathered his composure and set about releasing Lacy from her restraints. Once she was down and steady he removed the cuffs from her wrist, ankles, and throat. Stepping back he watched Lacy rub in the hot cum covering her body with small circles until it was evenly spread from chin to crotch.

Megan moved her hands all over her body as Lacy massaged the cream in, touching every part of her body as if she too were rubbing in the hot seed covering her body.

Megan finally stopped rubbing herself and looked at the screen seeing the thin line of cum on Lacy's lips she stuck her tongue out slightly and licked her lips. Lacy did the same on screen. As Lacy's tongue reached the thin ribbon of white on her lips Megan could taste the familiar salty flavor of cum in her mouth. Smiling at the result of the events of the evening Megan started to giggle with glee. She thoroughly enjoyed herself and stared at the two people on the screen as if to thank them for the wonderful orgasmic pleasure she just received.