The Dark Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,930 Followers

Allison would rub his cock with whatever she could reach him with; typically her foot, while Jo would flash her tits at him. Between the two of them they had him rock hard by the end of the meal. He offered to take care of the clean up and let them go, but they both insisted they would help.

~~~~~~~

Jo watched Allison as she rubbed herself against her father whenever she thought she wasn't being watched. Jo was surprised to realise that she felt jealous. It was one thing to share her father with her friends in the dark room where nothing was really going anywhere, but this was her time. This was the time when she normally had her father alone and was able to do what she wanted. Allison's intrusion on that time hit her in a way that she hadn't expected. Part of her wanted to retreat to her room, but she figured that if she did that Allison would have him to herself. So she stayed and simply tried not to give Allison too much opportunity.

After the dishes were done, Dave retreated to his study. He needed a break from the constant tease. It had driven him nuts. He was horny as hell, knew that both of the girls in the house would happily fix that situation and yet because of who they were, couldn't.

~~~~~~~

Jo and Allison turned on the television in the living room.

"Are you okay Jo? You seem kind of quiet?" Allison asked her during an ad break.

"Yeah, I guess its just weird seeing you flirt with my Dad in the kitchen like that."

"But like, you know what happens in the dark room and like, there was that whole thing around the pool," Allison replied, caught by surprise. "I thought you were okay with it?"

"Yeah I know," Jo answered. "That's what I keep telling myself. It shouldn't be any different, but for some reason, it being just the two of you ... I dunno."

"Well if it makes you uncomfortable, I won't do it," Allison replied. Jo could tell that she didn't really want to say it and appreciated the fact that her friend had offered to stop for her benefit.

"Its okay, if you want to, you can, I just need to adjust my thinking is all."

"You're amazing Jo," Allison replied and Jo found herself seized in a bear hug.

"I am, aren't I?" Jo teased back. She slid her hand along Allison's thigh. "You'll have to make it up to me though."

"Oh, and how am I supposed to do that?" Allison asked with a grin.

"You could start by kissing me," Jo suggested.

Allison turned to face her and leaned in. Jo met her half way and their lips pressed together before they parted to allow exploratory tongues to dance together. They kissed for long minutes and their hands started to explore and caress each other's bodies.

When the kiss broke apart, Jo said to Allison, "Did you know that's the first time that you've kissed me?"

Allison blushed.

"Did you know that's the first time that I've actually kissed a girl?"

"No way! What about all the others?" Jo asked, surprised.

"Um, well as much fun as we've all had, other than fucking you and Sarah with the hair brush, I haven't done anything to anyone. I mean Sylvia did lots to me, but I let that happen and didn't really return the favour."

Jo's eyes lit up. "So if you were to lick me, I'd be your first?"

"Yeah," Allison replied. Her eyes flicked to Jo's crotch.

"Are you going to?" Jo asked.

Allison nodded, biting her lower lip. Jo kissed her hard. She drove her tongue between her friend's lips and pushed her back on the couch, her body crushed against Allison's. She pushed her hands up under her friend's skirt and pulled at her thong. She dragged it from Allison and drew it down her legs.

"I thought I was supposed to lick you," Allison said with a smile as she watched her underwear disappear down her legs.

"Doesn't mean I don't want to taste you too," Jo replied with a grin. She pushed Allison's legs apart and took a few moments to admire her friend's bald pussy. She ran her fingers over it gently and listened to Allison moan. She ran them up and down, over the smooth flesh, then slipped one between her friend's lips. She pushed it deep and slid it in and out a few times before working a second in along side it. She turned her hand, curling her fingers toward Allison's front wall and rubbed her thumb against her clit. When Allison squirmed on the couch, Jo replaced her thumb with her tongue and licked the erect little button firmly.

Allison squealed before she quickly bit it back.

"Shhhh," Jo giggled before she licked Allison's pussy in earnest. She licked and lapped until she knew she had her friend close to orgasm, then stopped. Allison groaned her disappointment. Jo simply climbed back on top and kissed her again, her tongue coated with her juices.

She felt Allison's hands slip up under her skirt and cup her butt. They squeezed as she kissed her hard. Then Allison pushed her off. She moved and let her take control. She was pushed back on the couch as she had done to Allison. Allison attacked the buttons down the front of her school dress. She seemed to be in a rush and fumbled in her attempt to undo them. When the final button was released, Allison parted the dress. She didn't even bother to remove it properly. It opened out and revealed Jo's bra and panties. Allison's hands thrust up under the wire of the bra and cupped her tits as her knee pressed between Jo's legs. Jo pushed against her in turn and enjoyed the pressure against her pussy.

She returned the kiss that Allison planted on her lips and then wiggled around as her friend's hands sought to release the clasp of her bra. When that had been achieved it was pushed up toward her neck and Allison used her lips and tongue to pleasure Jo's nipples. Jo thrust them at Allison's mouth and urged her to suck and bite them. Allison responded readily and Jo moaned in pleasure.

As her nipple was treated she felt Allison's fingers slip under her panties and caress her pussy. Two fingers were driven inside and worked hard as Allison continued to suck on first one, then the other nipple. She would have been happy to let Allison please her like that for hours, but it wasn't long until she felt her panties tugged off. She lifted her butt to aid in their removal, and then lay back on the couch as Allison pushed her knees wide and knelt between her legs.

Jo's breath quickened with anticipation as she felt Allison spread her pussy with her fingers and then gently run her tongue the length of her slit. The tongue danced around. It teased her labia, her clit, dipped inside. Jo gave herself over to the pleasure as Allison explored her pussy. She adored the fact that it was the first time that her friend had done so.

Soon any thought but pleasure was gone from her mind as she was driven firmly toward orgasm. Allison had clamped her mouth down on her clit and sucked and licked it with abandon. Jo cried out when she was driven over the edge and electricity shot through the pleasure centres of her body.

~~~~~~~

Dave heard the cries of pleasure from the living room and moaned. His cock was still rock hard and he desperately wanted to go investigate. He didn't. Even though it seemed the girls had sorted out whatever issue may have bothered them, he doubted that they'd want him there at that moment. He was left alone in his study and wondered what the right time to leave it would be. He waited until the noise had died down and decided that that would have to be it. He wandered out through the kitchen to find the two girls seated on the couch. Their clothes were dishevelled but respectable.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Dad, want to join us?" Jo asked when she saw him in the doorway.

"Sure, why not," he said as he took a seat in the spare chair. Jo turned her attention back to the television. Dave attempted to, but the thought that the two girls had recently been having sex on the couch they were perched on proved to be something of a distraction. It didn't help that every time he glanced in their direction Allison would tease him. She'd either lift her skirt and flash him and reveal her lack of panties or make blowjob motions.

Jo wasn't completely oblivious to what was going on, especially because her father had to keep adjusting his hard cock, but she was conscious of the prior conversation that she'd had with Allison and wanted to try and let things go a bit. She tried not to be the stick in the mud that ruined things for her friend and her father. After all, in a few days Allison would return home and she'd have him to herself again.

By the time the program was done, Jo suspected that her father was ready to explode. His cock was clearly erect and Allison all but moaned on the couch next to her. She did them both a favour and announced that she was off to bed as soon as it was done. She said that she'd see Allison when she made it to bed. It gave her friend unspoken permission to stay later.

~~~~~~~

Allison nearly flew between the couch and the chair where Dave sat as soon as Jo left the room.

"Careful," Dave hissed quietly as she bounded onto his lap. She wasn't sure whether he meant because of Jo or because he was worried that she'd land on his cock.

"Of this?" she asked and grabbed it through his pants.

"Well that too. It could go off at any second, but actually I meant of Jo coming back in."

"I don't think she will," Allison said to him. Her fingers already worked at his pant fastenings in a frenzied attempt to free him.

"Well I think we should be careful, she seems okay now, but earlier I was worried that maybe you being here had upset her."

Allison sighed. "We talked about it. It did a bit, but I think she's okay now like you say. I mean she made it pretty clear that I could stay out here with you."

"Well I just don't want to push it," Dave told her.

"But Daddy, I want to sleep in the big bed again," Allison pouted. Her hands had worked his cock free and she slipped to the floor to kneel in front of him. Before he could even form his answer properly she had her mouth over the head of his cock.

"Oh fuck. I'd love to have you in my bed Allison, but I think tonight you should sleep in Jo's room."

Allison plunged down the length of his cock and Dave struggled not to moan out loud. Her mouth slid up and down his shaft before she paused and looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please Daddy? I really want to sleep with you." Again Allison's mouth slid slowly down Dave's cock. She took as much as she could then slowly sucked her way back up until she trapped the head between her lips.

"You know that I'd love to, but no."

Allison pouted again. "Fine, but you will fuck me Daddy."

"When its right I will baby." He watched as Allison stood up and left him, pants around his ankles and cock about to explode. He wondered if he was stupid to let her go or whether he had done the right thing.

~~~~~~~

Jo was surprised to hear the door open so soon after she'd left Allison with her father in the living room. She'd expected Allison to fuck him and take some time to arrive.

"You're here quicker than I expected," Jo said quietly with genuine surprise.

"Quicker than I expected too," Allison complained. "I think he's too worried about what you might think."

"I'm sorry Ally."

"Its ok, I guess it means I'll just have to wait for tomorrow's photography lesson to feel his cock in my pussy again. At least I can hope that its me and not one of the others."

"If its any consolation, you can share my bed," Jo suggested. She felt the covers move in response and Allison slid into bed with her. She felt Allison snuggle in behind her and spoon against her body, her breasts pushed against her back. One hand slipped over her breast and caressed it through the t-shirt that Jo wore. Jo slid a hand back over Allison's thigh and found her naked.

They lay together for a while. Each listened to the other breathe. Their fingers stroked each other's skin without being overtly erotic.

"Ally?" Jo whispered.

"Yeah?"

"What was so bad that you had to leave your house? What did Grant do?"

Jo could sense that Allison held her breath. She felt her body stiffen a bit. She heard her slowly breathe out before she said, "Nothing to worry about, it was just stupid, never mind."

"It must have been more than that ... or was it just a ploy to get into my house when I wasn't here?"

"No, actually it wasn't, that didn't come to me until I drove off. When I got in the car I didn't really know where I'd end up."

"Sounds like he must have been a right prick."

"It will be ok Jo, I just needed space."

Jo paused. She didn't believe Allison, but she didn't want to push her too far either. She figured that if Allison changed her mind and wanted to talk, she would. Something else had been gnawing at her though.

"Ally, where did you sleep last night?"

There was a delay in the answer.

"You slept with my Dad, didn't you?" she probed.

"Uh huh," Allison eventually confessed.

"And you fucked him too?"

"Yah."

Jo lay there, Allison's hand very still on her breast as she processed her friend's response.

"Jo, are you ok?" Allison asked after an extended silence.

"Yeah, I think so."

"I promise it wasn't planned when I left home."

"Okay."

Silence enveloped them again. Allison's hand squeezed her breast gently and Jo listened to her friend breathe, conscious of how close their bodies were, conscious that just the night before Allison had been this close to her father. She realised she was jealous of the fact that although she'd fucked her father, she hadn't spent the night in his bed. She hadn't had that same level of intimacy.

"Is his cock really that good?" Jo asked. She rolled over so that she was on her side and faced Allison.

"God yes," Allison replied immediately. "But it's not just his cock."

"Oh?" Jo asked, surprised.

"No I mean it started out as that, but I really like your Dad Jo. He's good looking, he's smart and he treats us like adults. I don't get a lot of that I guess. I know you probably don't want to hear it, but last night ... he made me feel special. He cared about my well being before anything sexual happened."

"Yeah I guess he is pretty good like that."

Jo slowly processed what Allison had told her. She could hear Allison's breath only inches away. She wondered what was going through her friend's mind. Tentatively she reached out and found her friend's hand. Their fingers entwined.

"Jo?"

"Yeah?"

"There's something I can't get from my mind."

"I don't know if I'm brave enough to ask," Jo replied.

"You know how you freaked at me at school today?" Allison queried.

"Yeah?"

"I can't get out of my mind the thought of kissing you with your Dad's cum in my mouth. It um ... well ... fuck, it turns me on."

"You're kidding?" Jo asked in shock.

"No. I don't know what it is, but it completely turns me on," Allison sighed.

"You're a freak," Jo teased.

"I know," Allison laughed. "But, like, it totally turns me on. Have you ever even thought a little bit about maybe grabbing your Dad's cock in the dark room? Like no one would even know if you did it. Fuck, even saying it out loud is making my pussy wet."

"Oh my God Allison," Jo said. She felt her take her hand and put it between her legs. She caressed her friend's pussy and it was indeed totally soaked. She felt Allison push back against the pressure.

"You should totally do it," Allison said to her huskily. ""Fuck, if I were you I'd probably even suck it."

Jo teased Allison with her fingers.

"Have you thought about it?" Allison pushed.

Jo hesitated. Did she admit it? Could she?

"Maybe," She said in the end, surprised her voice only caught slightly.

"Maybe? That totally means you have!" Allison hissed.

"Don't you fucking dare say anything to anyone!" Jo warned. She could have protested, but she knew that she wouldn't have held out. Allison could be relentless when she wanted something badly enough.

"I promise I won't."

"I will kill you if you do," Jo threatened.

"No way would I do that to you Jo. I mean, you should so totally do it though. Fuck, it feels so good. He get's so fucking hard. The way that massive shaft feels in my hand, the skin sliding over it, God, if he'd let me I'd go in there and fuck him right now."

"You probably could," Jo said. "I'm sure if he thought I was asleep and you just like started sucking him he would fuck you." She scarcely believed she'd even suggested it.

"Don't tease me," Allison moaned as Jo pushed two fingers into her pussy.

"You have my permission," Jo sighed. "Go fuck Dad."

She felt Allison's fingers probe between her legs. She rolled onto her back and spread them to give her access. She moaned as Allison penetrated her. Slowly but surely, her desire was stoked. She had her clit teased, caressed and rubbed. She just lay back and enjoyed it. She knew it would be the only satisfaction she'd get while Allison was there. Allison took her close to the brink of orgasm. Her nipple was taken deep into Allison's mouth and sucked it hard.

"I'm going to sneak into your Dad's room next," Allison whispered as Jo felt her continued to play. "And when I'm riding him, I'm going to put my fingers in his mouth. He's going to smell you on them. He'll think it's from me of course, but I'm going to feed him your juices on my fingers and make him smell you as he fucks me."

Jo exploded. She didn't know what to say and before she came up with anything, Allison had quickly kissed her and slipped from the bed, headed for her father's room.

~~~~~~~

Sarah pulled up outside Sylvia's house. Her heart pounded as she paused before she opened the screen door and knocked. She waited impatiently as she heard Sylvia call out that she was on her way. As the footsteps approached, her heart rate quickened.

"Sarah!" Sylvia called out happily when she saw who was at the door.

"Hey Sylv," Sarah replied. She stepped into the entry hall as Sylvia made room for her.

"I wasn't expecting to see you today" her friend said and hugged her quickly. Sarah saw her quickly mouth that her mother was home. Sarah pulled back from the raunchy kiss she'd been about to plant on her. Instead she followed Sylvia through the house. She said hi to her mother when they passed through the kitchen, happy that Sylvia kept going to her bedroom. The door was closed behind her when they had both entered.

Sarah hesitated but Sylvia grabbed her anyway. She was pushed up against the back of the door and kissed passionately. She returned it with equal passion.

"So not that I'm complaining, but what brings you over?" Sylvia asked when the kiss broke apart."

Um, I have something to ask you?" Sarah said hesitantly.

"Are you ok?" Sylvia asked. "I mean, you could have just called."

"Well yeah, I'm ok and could have called, but it was kinda more important than that."

"Now you're freaking me out Sah's," Sylvia said, biting her bottom lip.

"Oh God, it's not that bad!" Sarah laughed. "I just, well, I wanted to know if you'd go out with me."

"Of course, where did you want to go?"

"No, go out with me like, be my girlfriend and stuff," Sarah said. She felt a furious blush colour her face.

"Oh!" Sylvia said as the true meaning dawned on her. "Wow."

Sarah stood nervously as she watched Sylvia process the question.

"Of course I will!" Sylvia said after barely a moment of hesitation. Sarah all be leapt on her friend as relief and joy crashed through her system. They ended up falling back onto Sylvia's bed, arms and legs tangled together as they kissed.

They lay together for some time. Neither tried to do more than kiss the other. Somehow it seemed a better way of cementing their new status than by getting naked and fooling around.

Eventually Sarah announced that she'd have to head off home.

"You can't stay?" Sylvia asked, clearly disappointed.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,930 Followers