The Dark Room Ch. 2

Story Info
July meets a new friend.
1.9k words
4.25
14.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, July woke up. She looked around the room trying to remember where she was. As her eyes focused on the mirror and the dildo shelf she remembered where she was. July sat up trying to figure out how long she had been asleep. Suddenly she realized that there was a light hitting her face and it was not coming from the candles.

July looked across the room, she saw an open door on the same wall that held the paddle and chains. She got up slowly working her way to the light. She peered inside and found a bathroom of which she was truly thankful.

The bathroom was stark. It was painted all white except for the mirrored tub wall. It looked very sterile like a doctor’s office. July sat down on the white porcelain toilet and relieved herself knowing that someone was probably watching her. She didn’t care at this point. If they got off watching so be it. There was no way she could hold it and she let her stream go with a mighty gush.

After she was done she went to the shower and turned the hot water on and stepped in. The steam of the hot water felt good against her skin. She laughed out loud as she picked up the soap and saw that it was in the shape of a penis. July rubbed the white soap dick all over her body, letting it slide across her arms and in between her breasts, down her stomach to her thighs. She couldn’t help but put it into her pussy just to see how it felt. Immediately she started to gyrate her hips involuntarily. When she felt herself starting to get to excited she stopped. July had a feeling her day was just beginning.

July rinsed the soap from her body and dried herself off. She saw that someone had brought clothes in and left them by the sink. Funny that she hadn’t noticed them come in. July was trained to notice such things. She picked them up and saw that it was a pair of royal blue crotchless panties and a matching half bra. It also had a sheer blue robe to go with it. July quickly dressed.

As July stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her she realized why she didn’t notice the door the day before. When it was closed it blended in with the wall so well that it was practically invisible. July turned and saw that a chair had been brought into the room. It looked like a cross between a salon chair and a doctor’s examination table. Next to it was a small table with a tray of food on it. July walked over to the chair by way of the exit door. She tried the door it to see if it was still locked. It was. July shrugged and sat down to eat.

She gobbled up the bagel and cream cheese, her favorites, and washed them down with a orange juice. When she was finished she washed her hands and mouth with a towelette that was provided. She waited.

July looked at the mirror expecting to hear or see something, but no voice spoke. After she sat there for what seemed like hours, July began to wonder if they had forgotten about her. Did they leave her alone? Her panic eased when she remembered that somebody must have brought in the food and chair not to mention the unmentionables. No, they were probably watching. This was part of the game. If they were watching, escape was not going to happen even if she could find a way to open the door. She would have to play the game and wait for her opportunity to come.

After sitting for a while longer, July got bored. This was not the kind of thing she did well. She was a mover and a doer, not a sitter and a waiter. Thinking of ways to amuse herself she decided to put on a little show for her captors. Maybe it would shake things up a bit.

July walked seductively over to the shelf and picked up a medium sized vibrator that had the soft latex cover that looked like a real cock. July walked back over to the chair with her new prop, wiggling her ass as she did. July turned and sat slightly parting her legs. She slowly undid the sash on her see through robe. She let the sheer fabric glide across her nipples as it fell back exposing her body to the mirror.

July turned the knob at the bottom of the vibrator and felt it come alive in her hand. Her body began to tingle with the sound of the familiar buzz. If they were listening they could have heard a small gasp leave her lips as well. She began by first rubbing her hands up and down the shaft, warming it with her touch. She ran it up and down her arms and neck to help her relax and hopefully tease whoever might be watching behind the mirror.

July moved the vibrator to her breasts slowly circling her swollen nipples making them stand up erect. After her nipples were good and hard she worked her way down her torso to her quivering thighs. July spread her legs slowly and as she did she felt the panties give and separate, just like the lips of her pussy.

She let the vibrator slide over the inside of her thighs, making them quiver even more. Finally she let it come in contact with the neatly trimmed curls of her vagina. She pressed it through the glistening locks until it reached her clitoris. She ran it back and forth over her clit, spreading her lips as she did.

July’s breath began to quicken as she moved the vibrator around and around, faster and faster and she knew she couldn’t wait much longer. She plunged the buzzing cock into her cunt as far as she could push it. Then she pulled it out and rammed it in again. July grabbed the chair with her left hand leaving the right on the end of her quivering lover and began to thrust her pelvis up in the air to match the rhythm of her right hand. When she was on the verge of exploding and ready to come she was shocked back to reality by a loud voice that yelled, “STOP”.

July immediately sat up and opened her eyes wide and snapped her legs closed. Then the voice commanded her to put the toy back where she found it. She quickly turned her mechanized lover off and put it back on the shelf. July felt ashamed just like when her parents found her diddling herself long after she was supposed to be asleep at night.

As July stood there feeling guilty and wondering why. The man in the mask came in again followed this time by another man who was wearing only a mask too. Her heart began to race because she knew they wouldn’t leave until she was satisfied. Not wishing to feel the sting of his paddle just yet, she minded her tongue and spoke not a word.

She saw the first man smile and she knew that he knew she wanted to speak but dared not. He commanded July to kneel. She did as she was told and when her face was level with his waist she recognized him from the last time. In her mind she nicknamed him Mr. Big. The second man came over and stood next to Mr. Big. She saw right away that the second man was quite a bit smaller than Mr. Big, so she nicknamed him Shorty.

Mr. Big snapped July back to reality with a crack on the ass with a shiny black leather riding crop. “I said suck both of us!” he commanded her again.

She didn’t need to be told a third time. With a burning ass she hungrily stuffed his cock into her warm mouth and sucked. She slid her tongue and lips up and down his large shaft paying particular attention to the fold of skin just underneath his purple head. She switched to Shorty’s dick but kept her left hand on Mr. Big and stroked him while she sucked Shorty.

July chuckled to herself when she realized that she could put Short’s entire erect penis in her mouth and she didn’t even gag. As she continued to suck Shorty, Mr. Big removed her hand from his cock. Next, she felt him raise her ass so that now she was balancing herself on her hands and knees.

His penetration would have been rough but July took care of the lubrication with the vibrator. She was in ecstasy. Her head began to swoon with the feeling of the two cocks pushing and pulsating inside of her. She could hear the slapping of Mr. Big’s balls against her pussy and most importantly her clit. It sounded like and oil rig drilling ever deeper, looking for the precious mother lode.

Shorty’s legs began to quiver and give out. July wondered if he would make it to the end. She continued to work his dick delicately with her mouth. July looked up and she could see on Shorty’s face a look of heaven.

Suddenly, Mr. Big pulled out of July and dragged her over to the salon chair. she could see Shorty’s cock bobbing up and down straining to keep its home in her hot moist mouth. Mr. Big sat on the chair and lifted July onto him, placing her legs on the side panels. As she did she could feel Mr. Big’s dick press against the swollen lips of her pussy and the cold panels push against her legs, spreading them even farther. July was squatted down on his throbbing cock, he thrust up. He did this several times and she lost control. She started bucking up and down on him, riding and screaming for him to fuck her harder.

July slowed down her bucking only when she felt Shorty grab her ass and spread her cheeks. Shorty slid in easily and July was grateful for his size. Within seconds, Shorty and Mr. Big were working in unison. Mr. Big pulled out, Shorty pushed in. Shorty pulled out and Mr. Big slammed it home.

July’s mind began to turn to Jell-o. She was no longer thinking. Escape was out of the question even if the front door was wide open. She only felt with every nerve of her body. She screamed as her pussy and ass tried to suck both dicks deeper into her body. July felt the men tense then explode inside of her almost at the same instant, almost lifting her from the chair. It sent her even higher and she knew it would take a long time to come back down.

The men pulled out and left her laying on the chair, her body involuntarily twitching from the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She tried to thank them but her incoherent words fell on deaf ears while they walked out the door.

July smiled and a tear ran down her cheek. She hoped she would never have to use that door again. She loved her dark room and never wanted to leave.