The Dark Side

Story Info
Jedi corrupted by Sith through the power of anal.
2.6k words
4.53
11.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Inspired by artwork by devilhs, specifically his Rey drawings. Lots of anal, atm, one mention of blood at the very end. No humiliation or degradation in this one, just bad girls corrupting guys.

~

The Sith Twi'lek circled from the left while the Togruta came from the right. They approached slowly and calmly, sabers undrawn as they trapped the lone Jedi between themselves.

"Have you come to join us too, Darva?"

Darva had expected the two women to taunt him over his friend's death and had hardened his heart in the expectation. That they instead chose to voice such a baseless lie surprised the Jedi and he paused in his retreat for a heartbeat.

"Is that what you intend to do? Recruit me?" Master Darva asked calmly as he backed towards the blast doors, keeping the Sith in his peripherals. He recognized the two from reports; the Togruta, Darth Malia and the Twi'lek, Darth Vendra, but they were mostly unknowns and he had little idea how he would fare against either. He had come to investigate the disappearance of Master Kleevo but having discovered the two Sith, it was all too clear his friend was dead.

"Yes. You will embrace the Dark Side just as Master Kleevo has," the Twi'lek purred as she approached closer, saber still sheathed. The fact both remained unarmed unnerved Darva enough that he held off on initiating the attack.

Darvo scoffed. "You'll need a better lie than that, Sith."

"It's no lie," the Togruta said. The blast doors slammed shut and a moment later a droid rolled into the room in front of Darva, between the two women and projected a holo.

Without taking his attention off either of the Sith, Darva readied himself for whatever he was to see; praying that it would not be the final moments of his companion. As the footage came into focus, Darva gawped despite himself, nearly forgetting the Sith entirely.

He had been prepared for violence, for tragedy, but not for lasciviousness. The holo showed an orange skinned women on her knees with her ass raised up as a man drove himself desperately into her rear.

"What is this?" Darva demanded, turning away from the footage before his body could betray him. "Yet more cruelty done to your captives?"

The Togruta laughed, high and loud. "You think those are captives? Keep watching."

Darva kept his eyes on the Sith woman but by the enthusiastic sounds coming from the droid, it was all too clearly consensual. Darva scoffed internally. If they think to unbalance me with some base pornography and their dress, they are sorely mistaken he thought.

The robes they wore had piqued his curiosity at first as they looked nothing like typical Sith raiment. They had cloth that hung from the waist to cover the crotch and rear yet left the hips and thighs exposed. Their stomachs were covered in black wraps but the loops of cloth that went up and over their shoulders only partially covered their breasts and little else. It may have made an ordinary man's mind wandered but Darva's zen like meditative state fortified him to such thoughts.

As Darva positioned his back to the blast door, he froze again as he recognized the voices coming from the droid; they were clearly the two Sith in front of him. Reluctantly, Darva turned back to the holo and was shocked to see that not only was the female being ravaged none other than the Togruta herself, but she had been joined by the Twi'lek too. The Twi'lek rested her face on the Togruta's ass, her face and eyes alight with vicious glee as the man rammed violently into one Sith woman only to feed his manhood into the other. All the while both women seemed to spur the man on, encouraging him to greater and greater heights of depravity.

Darva forgot about the Sith flanking him and would have died in that instant had that truly been their desire. He searched for a reason, any reason that would make sense for the Sith to show him the footage but could find nothing.

As the holo continued, Darva was reduced to incredulity, shocked to his utter core as the scene unfolded. As the man groaned and finished inside the Togruta, she spun around to suck on him while the camera panned around to show the Twi'lek straightening out to passionately kiss Kleevo.

"He lives?" Darva asked stupefied.

"For the first time in his life, he truly lives," the Malia replied as she strode directly toward Darva. "Your creed tells you to suffocate your emotions, your desires, to deny yourself everything. Ours teaches us to embrace all that we want."

"Your ways are cruelty and tyranny," Darva said weakly, still reeling from the revelation his friend truly had turned.

"Does that look like either?" The Togruta said, nodding back at the footage of herself cradling Kleevo's cock and carefully licking it clean as he laid with the Twi'lek in his arms. With nowhere left to retreat and the Sith still unarmed as she approached, Darva was forced to deactivate his saber lest he hurt the Togruta. Enemy though she was, neither had attacked him even when given the opportunity, he could be no worse.

As his blade shut off, the Sith woman closed in on him, her orange eyes burrowing into his. She was so close that her cloying scent filled his nostrils. How could one so evil smell so good Darva wondered idly. He shook the thought away.

"Join us, as Kleevo did and enjoy all that you've been denied," the Vendra said as she too approached.

"Never."

The Togruta gave him a predatory smile, as if that was the answer he had been expecting. She grabbed him by the wrist slowly and gently so as to not startle him and guided his hand towards her chest. They're capable of gentleness? Darva wondered. If was not something he would have expected from a Sith, but much of his expectations had been destroyed that day.

The Jedi's hand stiffened as his fingers brushed her orange hued skin but she tugged harder, ignoring his waning resistance to slide his fingers beneath the black cloth to cup her breast. The Twi'lek joined, grabbing Darva's other hand, this one she brought towards her crotch. Sliding his hand over her thigh and under her loincloth, she led him to her womanhood, already wet at the thought of corrupting another Jedi.

Of course they wear no undergarments Darva thought as his fingers reflexively dug into the soft flesh.

"Would you take us as Kleevo did?" The Twi'lek asked.

Darva gulped. Never had he had a woman in such an obscene way. He wanted to say yes, but the decades of Jedi training and meditation still lingered and he could give no voice to his desire.

"You know, we're made differently than human women," the Twi'lek said as she guided his hand further back. Cupping the back of Darva's hand, the Sith Twi'lek pushed his finger into her asshole. "This hole? For Twi'lek, it's meant for sex, it's made to be fucked," she said, borrowing the human vernacular.

When he was younger and had more prurient interests, Darva had found some galnet articles that describe how suited the Twi'lek anus was for sex, how muscled and textured it was, how the canal tightly doubled back on itself numerous times. All that interest suddenly came back in spades.

"Togruta are better," the other Sith smugly said.

The Twi'lek threw her a nasty look. "Perhaps in your imagination."

"Kleevo certainly seemed to think so."

The Twi'lek sneered and returned her attention to Darva, pressing another of his fingers into her asshole, deeper that time.

Darva discovered the truth of those articles as his fingertips brushed the muscle-y, rib-like textured walls of her rectum, and just a couple inches in, that tunnel of delectable flesh ended in a corner, doubling back on itself so that he needed to follow the curve with his fingers or just force it straight. Darva gulped visibly as he imagined his cock pummeling past each of those bends and how satisfying they would be. The Twi'lek smiled in satisfaction at the reaction.

Not to be outdone, Malia pulled Darva away from her breast and gave his fingers the same taste of her body as the Twi'lek, forcing him down almost to the third knuckle into her asshole.

The Togruta were less well known that the Twi'lek so Darva hadn't done any reading on their biology and knew nothing of what to expect. Darva's fingers sank into soaking wetness, and asides from being incredibly tight, there was nothing too unusual about the Togruta woman at first. But then, as his fingers went deeper and explored more of her, Darva felt what was like a tongue brush against his fingers and lick them.

"Togruta have exceptional muscle control there," the Sith explained with a smirk. "Just one of our advantages," she said as pulled his hand clear and lifted it up. As she did, Darva saw that his fingers were coated in a cloudy orange-white liquid and pulled his head back. Despite trying to rid himself of all expectations, Darva still expected some malodour but instead there was none, in fact there was a slight aromatic scent instead. The Togruta rolled her eyes. "Just because it looks like yours doesn't mean it is like yours," the Togruta said. She brought his fingers to her mouth and wrapped her lips around them, sucking off the slime completely. Sticking out her tongue so that he could see the mess on it, the Togruta swallowed. "You should try some."

With his inhibitions lowered by the lewd displays, Darva tasted some of the slime on his knuckles and was surprised to find it having a nutty, sweet taste. No wonder she was so at ease doing something so disgusting Darva thought of the ass to mouth display on the holo. It wasn't something as pleasant for human women.

"Come Jedi, enjoy yourself for once. Take us as Kleevo did," the Twi'lek said, pulling aside the cloth covering her breast and freeing it.

With their scent filling him, their hands running along his body and their soft flesh filling his palms, Darva gave. He found himself drawing the Togruta in and kissing her before he could help himself, before he could calm his mind.

Are they truly the enemy? Darva wondered as the Togruta explored his mouth with her tongue. He'd spent a lifetime meditating and becoming at peace and what pleasure had it earned him? Perhaps the Jedi ways are wrong.

Darva tore at his robes as the decision was made and fell upon the Togruta. She laughed high in triumph as the Jedi flipped aside her loincloth and shoved himself inside her asshole urgently as the two stood. It wasn't an actual asshole like on a human; it was the Togruta's primary sex organ, built like a tunnel of dexterous muscles, but it looked like one and that was all that mattered to Darva.

The Sith pulled closer to Darva and whispered seductively. "The Togruta Jedi you've known would have always denied you this. The Sith will not. I will not. Take as much as you want," she said, parting her legs further so Darva could taste more of her creamy asshole.

He wasn't the largest Malia had ever had at nine inches, but he was large enough to stretch her to the precipice pain, something the woman relished. As the Jedi plumbed her depths, she squeezed, massaged and rolled his cock with her anal muscles expertly. The Jedi groaned at the otherworldly pleasure and the Sith knew she had him. How easily men fall she thought. Not wanting to finish him off too quickly, she pulled away and dropped to her knees until she was face to face with his dripping cock, drenched in her own juices. The human males seemed to like it dearly when she made a show of cleaning them off, so she did so and often.

She stretched out her tongue and caught a few strings of cream that threatened to drip down before running her tongue along the underside of him, making his shiver as she licked herself off him. She had intended more but Vendra stole him away, nudging Malia aside so she could drink from the human. Malia had assured her master she was capable of corrupting the Jedi on her own, but she had disagreed and sent the damn Twi'lek too. Now Malia had to endure sharing the victory with Vendra.

Seeing the Vendra lick the anal juices of her Sith counterpart off his manhood sent Darva wild with desire. Never had he seen anything so depraved and filthy yet so arousing. That the act was done by two such powerful force users rather than a common joygirl filled him with a newfound satisfaction he had never known before. Darva reached out and grabbed the back of the Twi'leks head on instinct, without thought, he shoved her down on his cock, driving it deep into the back of her throat.

Unfortunately the differences between Twi'lek and human were not that great and she still had a gag reflex. Vendra almost pushed him away on instinct before she caught herself. Instead, she grabbed the back of his thighs and impaled her throat further on his member, choking herself with his meat. Vendra looked up at the Jedi, the orange light in her eyes dancing as the corners of her lip curled up in a smile even as her eyes began to water.

A feral emotion took hold of Darva at the sight and he pushed the Twi'lek onto her back as he forced himself into her asshole too. Vendra arched in sudden pain and pleasure as the Jedi bulldozed through her guts, his cock nothing like the bending Twi'lek cocks that followed the curves of her body. Instead the human cock simply smashed through the bends of her colon, forcing her winding tunnel of flesh straight in one breathtaking moment. Pleasure for her came from the gentle prodding of the sensitive flesh in the corners of those bends. The way humans slammed into and past them delivered a shocking intensity that was like nothing she'd ever experienced with Twi'lek men.

Vendra wrapped her legs around the human and clawed at his back, pulsing her power at him and amplifying those animal instincts, urging him to ravage her more. As Darva pulled back only to furiously slam back in, his blue eyes changed in hue. With each rabid thrust, they grew darker until they matched the orange light of the two Sith women.

Vendra grinned viciously, basking in the corruption and violence of her sodomy. The longer Darva pounded into her, the deeper her pleasure and pain grew until it was nearly intolerable. Waves of ecstasy and agony rolled across her mind, bringing climax after climax as Darva broke her. Right before she could endure no more, Vendra felt the human bottom out against her one last time before his burning hot ejaculate started spilling into her. Vendra growled long and low in satisfaction as she felt the boiling liquid fill every corner of her guts.

As he pulled his cock from her once tight hole, Vendra saw his cock was coated in not just the white cream of human ejaculate, but was tinged with the blue of Twi'lek blood too. As the orange eyed human stared down at her, Vendra reached into her brutalized hole with six fingers and hauled herself open until her pulsing, torn innards were visible, showing the former Jedi his conquest and reward for turning to the Dark Side.

Not to be forgotten, Malia mounted the Twi'lek upside down and took his softening member into her mouth, reveling in the coppery tang of Twi'lek blood and saltiness of human cum as she sucked him clean. "You will find the Dark Side has much to offer Darva," she said as she drank down the mixture.