The Dark Stone Pt. 06

Story Info
A strange rock changes Sam and the women around him.
6.4k words
4.72
177.2k
209

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,193 Followers

This will make more sense if you read the earlier parts. Don't worry, they're fun, action packed, and build the tension. Read them first! Also, all characters are 18 years or older. Enjoy.

*****

"Everything happened so fast." Lakshmi sat across the table from Joyce. She cradled her hot mug of coffee between her hands. The warmth radiated through her fingers. Such a familiar sensation. Lakshmi hung onto familiar sensations now. New feelings had bombarded her lately, making the world more than a little alien.

It was Monday afternoon, around two in the afternoon. Joyce's kitchen smelled faintly of baking. Cookies, maybe. That was a familiar smell. Lakshmi tried to hold onto that.

"How are things with Raj?" Joyce watched her friend closely. Sitting there, in that moment, it was hard to tell last week had ever happened to poor, little Lakshmi. "Better, right? Lots of sex?" Lakshmi was such a pretty thing, with her dark eyes, soft, feminine features, flawless, brown skin, and wide smile.

"The first few days after I started with Sam were sorta wild with Raj." Lakshmi looked off into space, thinking. "But then Raj started avoiding me around bedtime, and making up excuses. I think I'm too much for him now."

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry." A small frown clouded Joyce's warm face. Her brow furrowed, sending a crease along her forehead.

"Well, I'm coping." Lakshmi lifted the mug and took a sip. She regarded her friend through wisps of rising steam. Joyce really was a beautiful woman. Lakshmi had never given it much thought, but after this past week, she was seeing things differently. Joyce's brown hair was so full and vibrant. Her skin wonderfully milky, with a dappling of freckles. And her body was ... was ... very womanly.

"What do you mean?" Joyce took a sip of her coffee. The smell mixed with the other kitchen smells in a rich, soothing way.

"Well, this is embracing, but after what you've seen ..." She kept her mug up near her eyes, a shield against the intimacy of the moment. "I bought a large cucumber at the grocery store, and I've ... been using it."

"Oh, my," Joyce said.

"After everyone else is asleep, I sneak into the hallway bathroom and use the cucumber on myself."

"I ... I ... oh, my gosh." Joyce didn't know what to say.

"I told you a secret." Lakshmi put the mug down and leaned on her elbows. She was aware this was exposing a good deal of cleavage to her friend. She had on a revealing white summer dress. "Now you tell me something. Why are you watching us? How can you watch your son ... do that to me?"

Joyce leaned back in her chair, she folded her arms over her blouse. "I guess, I just wanted to be there for you. You know?"

"That's crazy, Joyce." Lakshmi shook her head. "He's your son."

Joyce's shoulders stiffened. "I know it's unusual."

"What's really going on? What's happening to me?" Lakshmi leaned a little more forward, her dark eyes almost black and so fierce.

"Well ..." Joyce licked her lips. "You've always been ... um ... persuadable."

"That's not true."

"No, it is true." Joyce didn't like arguing with her friend, but it was true. "You tend to go with the flow. Remember the canoe trip? Or the softball team? Or heavens, pick any game night."

"Fine." Lakshmi sighed and leaned back in her seat. She wrapped her fingers around her mug again. "But that doesn't explain last week."

"Well, Sammy has a way about him." Joyce smiled to herself. "He's good at persuasion. And you're good at ... um ... listening. So ..." Joyce spread out her hands, palms up and shrugged her shoulders. "And you've been frustrated with Raj. So, I suppose it's only natural."

"I don't know, Joyce." Lakshmi stood and walked around the table. She held out her hand. "What about Sam's rock?"

"It might have ..." Joyce looked at her friend's outstretched hand. "Where are we going? Sammy won't be home for a while." Joyce cocked her head at her friend, confused.

"I know, but he asked me to do something for him." Lakshmi reached down, squeezed her friend's hand, and gently pulled her to her feet. Joyce's large breasts were now just below Lakshmi's eye level, the blouse she had on was loose, but it still couldn't hide her assets very well. Lakshmi took in an eyeful and then looked up into her friend's surprised eyes.

"When?"

"On Friday, when he was rearranging my insides. He whispered in my ear." Lakshmi reached up and grabbed two fistfuls of Joyce's blouse, just below the shoulders.

"What?" Joyce whispered.

"He wanted me to ..." Lakshmi pulled on her friend's shirt and brought Joyce's face down to hers, "... kiss you." Their lips met. The soft silky warmth of Joyce's mouth mixed with the earthy aroma of coffee was ... enthralling. She moved her mouth away. "And as you say ..." Lakshmi pulled her friends face down again and delicately licked at Joyce's top lip. "I am suggestable."

"No." Joyce looked down at her friend with frightened eyes. "I didn't mean -"

Lakshmi pressed their lips together and tenderly slipped her tongue into her friend's mouth. They kissed like that for several minutes, standing in the middle of the kitchen, lips locked.

Joyce pulled her face back. "We can't -" Lakshmi dragged her into another long kiss. After a minute, Joyce pulled away. "Lakshmi, the window. Someone could see."

Still holding two fistfuls of blouse, Lakshmi yanked her hands to the sides. Buttons flew throughout the kitchen and Joyce's blouse hung open. Joyce had on a very sensible, supportive bra.

"Lakshmi!" Joyce realized she had her hands on her friend's shoulders. As if they had a mind of their own, her hands snaked around and pressed themselves into Lakshmi's delicate back. She'd never touched a woman like this before.

"Sam asked me to." Lakshmi kissed Joyce on the neck. She kissed a little lower. A trail of soft, tender nuzzles and licks made their way down Joyce's chest and up onto the exposed part of her breasts. "You smell so good, Joyce. Like fresh cut flowers." Lakshmi's hands snuck inside the blouse and made their way to the bra strap on her back. With a quick manipulation, the bra snapped open. Lakshmi tugged at the sleeves of Joyce's blouse, pulled it off and dropped it to the floor.

Joyce sucked in her breath.

"It's okay." Lakshmi smiled up at her friend. Her teeth so white behind her dark lips. "You were always such a goody two-shoes, Joyce. Time to loosen up a little." She pulled the bra off Joyce and dropped it to the floor. Lakshmi looked down at those beautiful, tear-drop breasts. "My God, Joyce. I never really appreciated these before." She trailed her fingernails over the soft, pale skin, following the meandering blue veins just beneath the surface.

"We can't do this." Joyce stared at her friend's nimble fingers as they brushed along her breasts. She shivered.

Lakshmi lowered her lips to Joyce's right nipple. "So beautiful." She sucked it in and rolled her tongue. Her hand brushed its way down over the gentle curve of Joyce's belly. Lakshmi reached for the button on Joyce's jeans.

"Oooohhhhhhh." Joyce instinctively cradled Lakshmi's head with her right hand. With her left hand she guided Lakshmi away from her jeans. "We can't do this, Lakshmi. Oh, my gosh. We can't do this in my kitchen."

Lakshmi released her mouth from the nipple and gave Joyce's breast a playful, little slap. She watched the boob bounce. "Okay, upstairs then?" She pushed Joyce toward the stairs and gave her butt a slap.

"Oh." Joyce looked back at her friend in surprise. She covered her boobs with her right arm and hurried toward the stairs, eager to get away from any and all ground floor windows.

Lakshmi followed close behind.

~~

Sam got home from school sweaty. He'd run almost the whole way home. The women in his life were good for his cardio in more ways than one. He threw open the front door and looked for his mom and Mrs. Singh in the kitchen, living room, and backyard. Not finding them, he walked upstairs.

The door to his bedroom was closed. He stepped over to it, turned the handle, and slowly swung it open. He stepped inside and his jaw dropped.

Joyce sat on the bed completely topless, although she still had her jeans on. She was cooing and moaning. Lakshmi was naked, curled on the bed next to her. Her dark hair hung in Joyce's lap as she eagerly sucked on Joyce's left boob. Joyce held her head lovingly and ran her fingers through her black hair.

"Wow." Sam stood just inside the room, not sure what to do.

"Oh, my gosh, Sammy." Joyce looked up at her son. "You're home already?"

"This is when I get home, mom."

"Oh no, oh no." Joyce moved Lakshmi away from her breast and stood up. "I'm sorry, Sammy. I don't know why ..." She looked around the room for her blouse, but it wasn't there. "I don't ..." She covered her boobs with her arm and sprinted past Sam and out the door. She slammed it behind her.

Sam looked at Mrs. Singh, sitting on her knees on his bed. "I can't believe you did it."

"Me either." Lakshmi wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Thank you." Sam looked up at his poster of cat Gandalf. That's what you get when you hang in there. Sam pulled off his pants and flung them across the room. He stepped out of his briefs and his dick swung free.

"Wow. I'd almost forgotten." Lakshmi gazed at his penis with longing. "How do you want me?"

"On all fours, please." Sam walked toward the bed. He didn't bother taking off his socks or t-shirt.

"Okay." Lakshmi turned her butt toward Sam. She was already breathing hard. "You don't need a condom. Just finish outside, okay?"

"Sure." Sam climbed up on the bed behind her. "Miss me over the weekend?"

"Yes." She wiggled her round butt at him. "God, yes."

Sam lined up his dick and entered her pussy. "Are you my girlfriend, Mrs. Singh?"

"Uh ... yes, Sam. I can't ... uh believe it. But yes."

"Sweet." Sam grabbed her hips and got himself into rhythm.

"Oh, my God. Already ... Sam. Already ..." Lakshmi shook all over as she came on the teenager's enormous cock. He split her in two.

Sam pounded her for about ten minutes. "Can I ... uh ... uh ... uh ... cum inside?"

"Oh, my God. Ooooohhhhhh. Oh, my God," Lakshmi chanted.

Sam took that as an affirmative. "Take it ... Mrs. Singh." He erupted inside of her pussy, sending spurt after spurt deep into her.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh." Lakshmi's eyes rolled back and every sensation in her body exploded in the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had.

Sam held her there, on all fours, impaling her. After a few minutes passed, he flipped Lakshmi over, spread her legs and went for round two. When he finished the second time, he sprayed her face, boobs, and belly.

After they were done, lying on their backs and catching their breath, Sam reached over and squeezed her boob. It hung a little off to the side of her chest and swayed with each gulp for air. "I liked that," Sam said.

"I can't believe," Lakshmi panted. "... you did that."

"Me either." Sam nodded. "And I can't believe you kissed my mom. That was hot."

"Jesus, Sam, she's your mother." Lakshmi turned her head to look at him. Her face was covered with dried and drying cum. She looked ravishing.

"Yeah, but still." Sam traced his finger around her dark nipple and Lakshmi shuddered. "I'd like you to do it again."

"What?" Lakshmi's eyes widened.

"I want you to seduce my mom, Mrs. Singh." Sam lazily played with her substantial breast. "I want you to go all the way."

Lakshmi stared at this force of nature. At this skinny teenager. Every fiber of her being wanted to make him happy. But could she actually seduce Joyce? "I've never been with a woman, you know, down there."

"First time for everything."

"Your mother is a bit of a prude." Lakshmi's breathing finally slowed. "She'd never."

"Just try, okay?" He gave her boob a playful little tap and watched it jiggle.

"My God, Sam." She turned and sat up, on the edge of the bed. The elegant curve of her spine caught the afternoon light. "Maybe." She sighed. "I'll think about it."

~~

Later, after Lakshmi had showered and gone home, Sam found Joyce making dinner in the kitchen. He grabbed himself a glass of water and sat down at the table. Sam's brown eyes followed Joyce around the room, taking in her wonderful curves.

"So, about that," Sam said.

"I don't want to talk about it, Sam Higgins." Joyce didn't look at Sam.

"I didn't think she'd actually do it." Sam took a gulp of water. He was thirsty. "It was just ... you know ... dirty talk. I thought it was a hot thing to say to her."

"Dirty talk?" Joyce had an icy tone to her voice. "I raised you better than that."

"Well, I mean ... A lot's happened recently and -"

"Sam." Joyce looked over at him with a piercing stare.

"Sorry, mom."

"Now, we're done talking about it." Joyce went back to her work. "Go do your homework."

"Okay, mom." Sam took a long drink and put the glass back down on the table. He stood and trudged back upstairs.

At dinner that night, Joyce seemed to have put the whole incident behind her. She was chipper, laughed at her husband's jokes, and even gave Sam a warm smile or two. Bex was bubbly too and punctuated several stories by kicking Sam under the table. Sam guessed that was a good thing. Paul was his normal gregarious self.

It was a good time to be in the Higgins house.

As Sam drifted off to sleep that night, he pictured his mom as he'd seen her, cradling her small friend in her arms as Lakshmi sucked at her breast.

~~

The next day at school, Sam saw Arjun and a couple of his football friends coming the other way in the hall. Sam felt magnanimous. After all, even if Arjun didn't know it, the dude's mom was Sam's girlfriend.

"Hey man, what's up?" Sam said as they passed.

"Shut up, asshole." Arjun casually shoved Sam's shoulder with his left hand and sent him sprawling against some lockers. The football friends laughed.

Sam watched them go and straightened up. He looked around and didn't see anyone he knew. Even so, Sam's face flushed and he looked down to his shoes. He shuffled off to class and kept his head down the rest of the day.

~~

At about the same time as Sam was picking himself up off the lockers at school, Lakshmi headed over to the Higgins house.

Joyce let her in with a quizzical look. "You're early today, want to talk?" She closed the front door behind them. "What's u -"

Lakshmi grabbed Joyce's butt and pulled her in for a tight embrace. She craned her neck up and kissed her friend again. Joyce was soft, warm, and curvaceous.

Soon, Joyce's shirt and bra were lying in the front hall and Lakshmi lapped at Joyce's boobs. "We can't," Joyce said, without much conviction.

They moved it upstairs again. Joyce managed to keep her pants on despite repeated attempts by Lakshmi to get them off. Lakshmi quickly disrobed. They kissed, and cuddled, and caressed each other for a couple hours. Joyce did keep an eye on the clock this time and had them both dressed and downstairs before Sam got home.

~~

After school, Sam hadn't lost his anger at Arjun, even as he plowed into Mrs. Singh. He had her on her stomach. Joyce had returned today to watch them. She sat on the edge or her chair, her chin resting on her hands.

"Arjun ... what's he like?" Sam pounded in and out of her sopping pussy.

"He's ..." Lakshmi grunted with each thrust below him. Pushing her ass up to meet his thrusts. "A ... uh ... good boy."

"That's ... open to debate." Sam had his hands placed on the small of Lakshmi's back, propping himself up so he could watch his dick disappear and reappear.

"What's this about, Sammy?" Joyce raised her eyebrows.

"He ... uh ... uh ... pushed me today. For ... no ... good ... reason." Sam punctuated the last four words with a slam down into Mrs. Singh's pussy. "And called me an asshole."

"Well ..." Joyce didn't really know what to say. The parenting manuals never covered this exact situation.

Lakshmi, her face buried in the blanket, shook her head back and forth. She continued to grunt. "Not ... my ... boy."

"It's true." Sam pulled out of Lakshmi with a pop.

"Now, Sam." Joyce bit her lower lip with worry. "We can talk about this later."

Sam reached down and made sure his dick was slick with Lakshmi's juices. It was soaked. Sam lined himself up with her asshole and rested the head there. "Can I, Mrs. Singh? It's only fair."

"I've ..." Lakshmi inhaled and exhaled with ragged breaths. "I've never done ... that."

"Arjun pushed me." Sam bounced his fat dickhead on her right butt cheek. "Just because I said hi to him."

"You can do it, Sam." Lakshmi gripped the blanket tighter. "But go slow."

"Lakshmi, you don't have to do this." Joyce wanted to act somehow, but she was riveted to her seat.

"No, it's okay. I want to." Lakshmi looked up at her friend and held Joyce's gaze. "Okay. Slow, please. Ow! Oh, no." She kicked her feet into the bed. "Ooooohhhhhhhhh."

"Oh, my goodness, Sammy." Joyce watched her son's thing disappear into her friend's ample butt.

Sam adjusted his position a little, and drove in and out with a steady rhythm. She was tight. "There now ... I feel better."

Lakshmi's grunts were even louder than before. "Oh, God. Uh ... uh ... uh ... I ... never ... uh."

Ten minutes later, Sam was ready. "I'm gonna cum ... uh ... uh ... in your butt, Mrs. Singh."

Lakshmi screamed. "Do it, Sam. Oooohhhh."

"Ah ... ah ... aaaahhhhhh." Sam let out blast after blast inside her. When he was done, he kept her impaled. He panted and watched the sweat drip off his face onto her flexing back.

"I'll never walk again," Lakshmi mumbled into the blanket.

Sam thought about what a dick Arjun was and pulled back and slammed into her butt again. "One more time?"

"Oh my." Joyce couldn't look away.

"Yesssss. Oh, God." All Lakshmi could do was take Sam again.

Surprisingly, a little later, as Joyce helped her to the shower, she could walk. But she took it easy. Very easy.

~~

Late that night, Sam slept in his room. He was sprawled out on the covers on his back, softly snoring.

Bex quietly opened his door, snuck in, and closed and locked it behind her. She wore an oversized t-shirt and panties. She crept across the carpeted floor and over to Sam's bed. The smell of Sam's cum hung in the air; earthy and vibrant. She looked down at her little brother. Even soft, his cock was a monstrosity. His briefs barely held it. Maybe he'd need to get special underwear.

"Sam." Bex reached down and shook his shoulder. "Sam," she whispered. "Wake up."

Sam was naked, but for his briefs. Bex examined his torso. His scrawny frame might have gained a little definition recently. Tough to say really, in the moonlight. Maybe she could see the beginning of some abs, if she looked really hard.

"What? Who?" Sam sat up in bed.

"Sssshhhhhh." Bex put her finger to his lips. "It's me." She pushed his shoulders until his head fell back on the pillow.

"What are you doing." He rubbed his eyes. "I'm sleeping."

"I know." Bex squeezed her legs together. Her panties were soaking. "I just wanted to catch up." She grabbed her panties with her thumbs and wiggled out of them.

"Oh." Sam smiled up at her.

Bex smiled back. Her teeth almost glowing in the moonlight. "When did you shower last?"

"Um, before bed."

"Good." Bex reached down and pulled off his briefs. She paused. Seeing was believing, his cock was like nothing she'd ever witnessed. It was already growing. "Now just relax." Shirt still on, Bex crawled into bed and spread Sam's legs. She got between his legs and grabbed his dick with both hands. Her butt stuck up in the air. She lowered her mouth and started sucking on that grotesque, purple head.

"Wow. Thanks, Bex." Sam looked up into the darkness of his ceiling.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,193 Followers
12