The Dark Stone Pt. 07

Story Info
A strange rock changes Sam and the women around him.
6.6k words
4.7
165.9k
209

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,179 Followers

This will make more sense if you read the earlier parts. Don't worry, they're fun, action packed, and build the tension. Read them first! Also, all characters are 18 years or older. Enjoy.

Wednesday evening the Higgins family sat around the dining room table. Bex moved her hands with animation as she told a story about computer class. She'd pause, every once in a while, to smile at Sam or give him a wink. Her knowing, blue-eyes twinkled. Her smile radiated throughout the room. Sam smiled back. The rock had outdone itself. He hadn't thought his relationship with Bex would ever be this good.

Joyce narrowed her eyes and looked from one of her children to the other. When there was a pause in the story, she said, "You two are getting along well."

"Sam's really matured lately, mom." Bex smiled at Joyce, carefree. "I sorta like hanging out with him."

Sam nodded, but didn't look at Joyce.

"Since you were little, the only time you two got along was when you were about to make trouble." Joyce took a dainty bite of Brussels sprout.

"Now, come on Joyce." Paul nudged his wife's arm with his elbow. "Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth."

Sam looked up at his mom. He watched her chew and swallow. If only his dad new what she'd been doing with that pretty mouth earlier in the day. How could she go from swallowing a flood of her son's cum, to sitting like she always did? There she was next to Paul, back straight in her chair, presiding over the family dinner. Sam wondered what it'd be like if he'd dumped a load inside her. How hot would it be to have her sitting there, queen of the family, slowly leaking cum into her panties? His face flushed at the idea, he looked down, and took another bite of meatloaf.

"No, you're right, honey." Joyce smiled at Paul. "I guess I'm just not used to all the harmony." She turned her warm smile to Bex. "I'm glad you two are getting along. Please, finish your story."

Bex glanced at Sam and kicked him under the table. The message was clear, don't be so weird or mom will catch on to us. Sam looked up and tried to act normal.

When Bex finished her story, Paul raised his hand. "Family, I have an announcement." He looked at each of them. "Mallory Stevens and her husband will be here for dinner on Saturday."

"Your new boss is coming here?" Sam had only seen Mallory Stevens once a couple months ago when he'd dropped by his dad's office with Joyce. She was new to the company. Sam's impression had been one of a woman that was tall, imposing, and pretty.

"She's my colleague, sport. Not my boss." Paul smiled helpfully at Sam.

"Sorry." Sam looked down at his plate and daydreamed. Mrs. Stevens had gorgeous copper-red hair, with freckles everywhere, and her skirt suit that day had hugged her slender hips. She had been kind to Sam, asking him questions about school. The more he thought about her, the more uncomfortable his pants became. Did those freckles really go everywhere? He adjusted in his seat.

Bex looked over at him, caught his discomfort, and rolled her eyes. Her expression was easy to read; What is it this time, perv?

"... that's why I'll need you all to help with this dinner." Paul had been talking for a while. "It's important we make a good impression."

"It's going to go great, Paul. What should I make?" Joyce took a sip of wine.

"How about steak?" Paul said.

"I can do that." Joyce nodded and took another drink from her wine glass. Her shoulders bunched themselves in tense knots. A dinner with the boss was not a fun proposition.

"Great." Paul placed a hand on her arm. "It'll be fun." He looked down at Joyce's sleeve under his fingers. "Hey, I thought you were going to wear that shirt you have with the little sewn-in flowers tonight."

"The one with the embroidered roses?" Joyce's smile was all lips and no eyes.

"Yeah, for our ..." Paul looked over at the children. "... special evening." He cleared his throat. "Because Wednesday's are always special in this house."

"Oh, brother." Bex dropped her face into her hands.

"Sorry, dear." Joyce glanced at Sam and then back to Paul. "I ... um ... got a stain on it today."

"Oh, well." Paul rubbed Joyce's arm. "No problem. This shirt looks just amazing on you anyway." He winked at Sam.

"Nice one, dad," Sam said.

"Do you think we should invite some friends over for the dinner with Mallory?" Joyce poured herself some more wine. "You know, to ease the social pressure a little."

"Good idea. Invite the Singhs. I haven't seen Raj in a little while." Paul went back to work on his sprouts, happily munching away.

"Okay." Joyce's face blanched. Those weren't the friends she'd had in mind. They would add all sorts of perverse complications to an already stressful evening. But Joyce didn't know how to rescind the idea. She gulped some more wine.

"Great." Paul stopped chewing and looked at Joyce. "And I didn't really want to say anything, but I've noticed things around the house have been a little more messy than usual. Busy week?"

Joyce coughed and looked away from Paul. "Um, yes, dear. Busy."

"No problem." Paul smiled, blissfully ignorant. "I'll come home early and help you clean on Friday. We'll have this place looking slick by Saturday night."

"I'll help too, dad," Sam said.

"Meh." Bex shrugged.

"Great!" Paul clapped his hands and rubbed them together. "We're going to nail this Mallory dinner thing."

"Your boss won't know what hit her." Sam smiled.

"Colleague," Paul said. "She's my colleague."

"Right, dad," Sam said.

~~

After school on Thursday, Sam found Mrs. Singh and Joyce sitting at the kitchen table. He was hoping to find them all over each other with clothes strewn all about the room, but it wasn't so.

"Hi, mom. Hi, Mrs. Singh." Sam dropped his backpack on the linoleum floor.

"Hello, Sammy." Joyce smiled at him. She wore a loose blue dress that almost matched the dress Lakshmi wore.

Lakshmi waved a hello to Sam. Her wedding ring sparkled as it moved through the warm afternoon sunlight. The sight of the ring and her pretty smile got Sam's dick stirring in his pants.

Twenty minutes later, Lakshmi bounced on Sam's huge pole. They were in Sam's room, on his bed, with Joyce watching behind them from Sam's chair. As had been true all week, there was no condom on Sam's dick.

"Oh, Sam. You're so deep." Lakshmi leaned back, with her fingers resting behind her on Sam's skinny thighs. Below her triangle of black hair, Sam's dick stretched and pulled at her dark pussy lips and the pink just inside. "You're ... gonna ... ooohhhhh ... make me ... again." Lakshmi stopped her bouncing and ground her hips into his.

"Keep ... going." Sam lifted her hips and pulled them back down, forcing her to take his length.

"Oh, God ... Oh, God ... Oh, God." Lakshmi's boobs bounced and swayed in synchronicity. She grabbed them and held them to her chest.

"I'm gonna ... cum," Sam said. He bounced her up and down on his dick like a ragdoll.

"Not in her vagina, Sammy." Joyce leaned forward and watched her friend's butt ripple and shake.

"I'm gonna ..." Sam closed his eyes tight.

"Not inside her." Joyce stood. She stepped over to the bed, climbed up on her knees, and put her hands under Lakshmi's arms. She pulled, but Lakshmi just kept bouncing on her son's thing.

"Yeeesssssss." Lakshmi bucked and squeezed her boobs tighter. "Do it ..."

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh." Sam pumped his cum into her pussy.

"No." Joyce reached around Lakshmi for a better grip, and accidentally grabbed her breasts. Lakshmi turned her head, opened her mouth, and kissed Joyce on the lips. Without thinking, Joyce shut her eyes and kissed back. She was feeling up and making out with her best friend while her son emptied his balls inside her. This is not how she wanted to become a grandmother. But Joyce didn't stop.

"Mmmmmmppphhhhh." Lakshmi's small frame never stopped riding Sam, but she was now gyrating her hips and grinding into him. She slid her hands out from underneath Joyce's and then placed them on top, holding Joyce in place, forcing Joyce's fingers into Lakshmi's soft flesh.

Sam opened his eyes. "Wow." He looked at their hands, their wedding rings pressed together. Sam didn't mind that Lakshmi hadn't given him a post-cum break, he wanted this to go on forever.

This was, of course, the second time that day Joyce made out with her neighbor. Their sessions before Sam got home were becoming a habit. But this was a new low. Joyce didn't know how she could sink any further. Joyce pulled her head back and their lips parted. "I'm sorry, Sammy." Her hands still massaged her friend's breasts. "I tried to stop it."

"It's ... okay ... mom." Sam held Lakshmi's hips and slowed down her motions. "This is good ... for me. It really helps."

"You could get her pregnant." Joyce couldn't help herself. She snuck a quick kiss from Lakshmi's neck. Lakshmi sighed, and tilted her head sideways, offering up more neck for Joyce. She was now riding Sam slow and steady.

"Don't worry about it, mom." Sam was acutely aware of the rock under his mattress. It pulsed warmth up into him. This was perhaps the strongest he'd ever felt it. "It's what I need right now. You want me to get As, right?"

"Yes, but ..." Joyce leaned in and kissed her friend's neck again. She licked up and down, tasting the salt of her sweat and smelling the faint floral notes of her perfume mixed with the earthy undertone of Sam's cum drifting up from her vagina. Her hands kneaded Lakshmi's breasts.

"Oh, Joyce. Yesssss." Lakshmi shivered.

"It's okay, mom." Sam smiled up at her.

"I guess, if you need it." Joyce looked down at her handsome, lanky boy. He looked so happy. "If Lakshmi is okay with it. She's a grown woman, she can decide."

"Great." Sam pulled up on Lakshmi's hips and dislodged her. "Now could you put it in her butt, please?"

"Oh, Sammy, no." But Joyce's right hand left the boob it had been squeezing and moved between her friend's legs.

Lakshmi whimpered, her pussy hovering over Sam's dick. "Joyce, you're touching your son's cock."

"It's okay, Lakshmi." Joyce gently circled her fingers around his girth. It was so thick.

"But ... but, he's your son," Lakshmi said.

"It's okay." Joyce pointed the head up and nuzzled it between Lakshmi's butt cheeks. The penis came to rest and she felt Lakshmi's hole give as she slid back down. Joyce moved her hand. "I can't --"

Lakshmi kissed her again and pulled her right hand down to Lakshmi's vagina. Joyce's fingers squished in and around the gaping hole, Lakshmi's juices and her son's cum poured out. "Never --" Joyce was cut off again by her friend's soft lips.

They broke their kiss. "Oh, my God. Joyce ..." Lakshmi started bouncing in earnest, sending that monster all the way up her backside over and over. "You're ... going to ..." She came all over Joyce's hand.

"Oh, sweetie." Joyce squeezed boob with her left hand and rubbed clit with her right. She licked up and down Lakshmi's graceful, brown neck. "He's opened you up so much down there." Her beautiful blue dress was pressed up against Lakshmi's back, butt, and side. More stains, Joyce thought. Sweat and other ... things.

"He ... haaaassssssss." Lakshmi convulsed and came again.

A little later, Sam came in her butt. That was the third time that day. The first, in her mouth as she struggled to swallow. The second, in her pussy. And the third, up her butt. The trifecta. He owned all her holes. It was a good day.

Joyce helped her to the shower. Lakshmi wasn't walking as gingerly as the last time he'd given her anal. This was all good. But Sam needed something more. He needed more from his mom. He needed more from his sister. Sam watched his dick slowly deflate as he lay on his back, head on the pillow. He needed another girlfriend. The rock pulsed under him. He needed to spread his seed.

~~

Sam couldn't get up to any of his normal afterschool shenanigans on Friday, because Paul was there to greet him when he got home. His dad put Sam to work cleaning the house. Joyce cleaned upstairs. Paul cleaned on the main level. And Sam's job was to clean the windows. He wasn't sure why his dad's boss would care about the windows.

Of course, Bex was nowhere to be seen.

About an hour of scrubbing windows and Sam was annoyed and tired. He walked into his parent's bedroom to do the windows in there. He could hear his mom in the master bathroom, humming as she worked. Sam had never done anything with her in her own room. It hadn't even really occurred to him.

"Hi, mom." Sam put down the bottle and walked over to the bathroom.

"Hello, sweetie. How are the windows coming along?" Joyce was on all fours, scrubbing the floor with a sponge.

"Good." Sam watched her butt gently shake in her jeans as she worked away. "But I think I need a break." Was his father's boss going care if the floor in their master bath was spotless? Probably not.

"I know it's hard work, but your father and I --" Joyce looked up when she heard the bathroom door close and lock. "No, honey. We can't. Your father could come up here any minute. And we need to get ready for the big dinner tomorrow."

"Come on, mom." Sam dropped his pants and underwear. "I need a break."

"Oh, my." Joyce pulled off her rubber gloves. "Well, maybe just for a minute."

A little more than fifteen minutes later, and Joyce was lovingly sucking on Sam's balls while stroking him with her right hand. Her son's penis was so large that when she let go, it covered her face and the tip went well beyond her forehead.

"Wow, mom. That's really great." Sam tried to keep his voice down, just in case Joyce was right and Paul wandered upstairs looking for them.

"Uuuuuuaaagggghhhhhh," Joyce said from around his nutsack.

"Use your... left hand." Sam wanted to see her wedding ring.

"Mmmmmmpppphhhhh." Joyce switched hands and stroked the length of his thing with her left hand. She also moved her mouth from his right testicle to his left. They were so full and warm. She rolled her tongue.

"I've been thinking." Sam had his right hand entwined in Joyce's curly hair. "I ... ah ... need another girlfriend."

"Hhhhhhmmmm?" Joyce popped the ball out of her mouth. "Ashley?"

"Put it back, mom."

Dutifully, Joyce took his testicle back into her mouth.

"Maybe." Sam was getting close. "I was ... thinking I could use ... ahhhhh ... your help ... again. Maybe an older ... woman."

Joyce wanted to say no, but she didn't want to stop sucking. "Nnnnnnnhhhhhh."

"Anyway ... think about it." Sam's grip tightened on her hair. "I'm gonna ..."

Joyce released the testicle and moved her mouth up to the purple head of his penis. She moved her right hand up and stroked with both hands while she bobbed her head. When did she get so good at this? What had her life been like before she'd learned to coax out Sam's scorching loads? Joyce barely remembered.

"Oh, mom. Oh, mom." Sam emptied his balls. He leaned back and put both hands on the edge of the double-sink behind him.

Joyce swallowed and swallowed. A cascade of fiery semen flowed down her throat. Just as she guzzled the final spurt, they were interrupted.

"Joyce? Sam?" It was Paul walking down the hall. "Where are you guys?"

Wide-eyed, Joyce pulled her face away from Sam's penis and wiped her mouth. A trail of cum and spit dangled off her chin. She looked down to see a stain spreading on her t-shirt. "Um. I'm in here, honey." Was she really going to talk to her husband with the taste of Sam's cum still in her mouth? She put a finger up to her lips and looked up at Sam.

Sam nodded. He wasn't going to say a thing. His engorged dick bounced to his rapid pulse, hanging in the air between him and his mother.

"Everything okay?" Paul was now in their bedroom, standing on the other side of the door. "I thought I heard something."

Still on her knees, Joyce looked around the room. The smell. She could ditch her shirt and hide Sam in the shower, but she couldn't get rid of the incriminating smell. She'd have to get Paul to leave. There's no way she could open the door without him figuring it out.

"I'm fine, dear. Just that time of the month." Joyce couldn't believe Sam was still hard through all this. His dick stood out straight, begging for attention. She ignored it.

"Oh, okay." Paul moved back toward the hall. "You seen Sam? He left his bottle out here, but the windows don't look done."

"I ... uh ..." Joyce looked up at Sam with a quizzical look on her face.

Sam raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

"He ... um ... went out with some friends for a little while," she said. "He said he'd finish when he gets back." Joyce's breasts heaved up and down as she struggled not to hyperventilate.

"Fine." Paul's voice faded as he called back from the hall. "Just make sure he finishes. We got a big night tomorrow."

"Okay, honey." Joyce's shoulders slumped.

"Wow, mom, that was close," Sam whispered.

"We have to be more careful, Sammy." Joyce reached down and pulled up his briefs and tucked his penis inside. She then pulled up his pants, buttoned them, and zipped him up.

"Yeah, I promise." Sam said.

"Okay, now go disappear for a while." Joyce patted the crotch of his pants. "You're not supposed to be home."

"Okay."

"Your father will kill you if he catches us." Joyce stood, stepped to the door, and opened it. She carefully looked around the room and then beckoned for Sam to leave. "Go."

"Okay." Sam stepped out of the bathroom. "Sorry, mom."

"Just go." Joyce smacked his butt to get him moving.

Sam raced for his room and hid out there for a while.

~~

The big dinner arrived, and the Higgins dining room table was packed. Joyce sat to Sam's left, at the head of the table. Paul sat at the other head. To Sam's right sat Lakshmi and then Raj. Across from Sam, daintily eating her steak, sat Mallory. Next to her was her husband, Bob. Next to him sat Bex.

The group engaged in lively conversation. Paul told plenty of jokes, sharing uproarious laughter with Raj and Bob. Joyce and Mallory talked more quietly in their corner, covering topics like gardening and life out in the suburbs. Apparently, Mallory and Bob had just moved out of the city and planned to start a family as soon as her career permitted. Sam didn't know when a career would let you have a baby. He guessed it'd take a while.

Sam honed in on Joyce and Mallory, ignoring the older men. Occasionally he'd ask a question, but he stayed mostly quiet. Mallory was quite the beauty; long and lean, with gently sloping curves and a flawless oval face. He tried not to stare. He'd noticed she was pretty when he met her in the office, but not like this. Was this the rock at work? Was she more beautiful, or did she seem more beautiful? Sam couldn't tell.

"And how is school going for you, Sam?" Mallory had turned her attention to him. She took a sip of her white wine and smiled pleasantly.

"Uh." Sam looked down at his plate. "Well ..." He was tongue tied.

Joyce nudged his thigh with her knee under the table and cleared her throat. Sam looked up at her. Joyce smiled, but there was a hard stare behind the veneer. This is important, her eyes said.

"Well, Mrs. Stevens." Sam grabbed his glass and took a shaky sip of water. "It's going well. I mean, my mom's been helping me a lot."

"I try," Joyce said, still smiling.

"That's wonderful." Mallory turned back to Joyce. "Do you have a background in education?"

"Sadly, no." Even when she was fake smiling, Joyce shone like a rare gem. She wore an emerald green dress that showed plenty of milky cleavage. A pearl necklace adorned her neck and a pair of tastefully understated diamond earrings swung from her ears as she looked from Sam to Mallory. "I rely solely on motherly instincts and determination." Joyce had put on makeup for the occasion, but it was modestly applied.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,179 Followers
12