The Dark Tower Ch. 04

Story Info
Was it just a dream?
1.3k words
4.29
12.5k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A few months later)

Sitting in her chair and looking into her vanity mirror, the princess saw a young girl in a soft, long pink dress staring back at her with big blue eyes. The wedding was only a few weeks away. The sun was shining on this early morning, the birds were chirping wonderful songs, and the sound of the waterfall just outside the castle cascaded into the warm water below. Time had changed so much for her. Or, rather, she had changed so much in just a short amount of time.

She was very excited to get married, and had always wanted to. She couldn't ask for anything more in a husband than a true hero; the man who saved her from the Dark Tower. And he was such a gentleman; such a valiant warrior but also so sweet to her. She was the envy of every woman in town and in the castle.

Kidnapped only a few months ago, her life had changed; even who she was had changed. Once a spoiled princess used to having her own way, she was now more grown, more kindly, and even a bit more tamed. Not to say that she didn't have her wild side now and then (after all, she was still a princess!) but her experience had kept her a little reserved. In fact, even her mind and her heart had played tricks on her. Her captor and kidnapper, a man in a dark black outfit, had convinced her that she was in love with him. Not through brainwashing or any magical spells, nor through force, but some how. She was glad that was behind her.

She felt so tormented sometimes with her past feelings and her current feelings. Who knew where her past feelings could have led had the Man in Black entered the room instead of her rescuer, she thought as she took in a deep breath and quickly tried to erase it from her mind, as she had tried since ever she was saved. She didn't want to think about it; she wanted to forget it. She thought she had finally purged it from her mind, but every once in a while, the thought of what could have been would slowly resurface like a slow wiggling snake. Her life was truly better now, she was free, and soon she would be married.

But as she stared back into the mirror, so close to marrying the heroic man of her dreams, she saw the brilliant blue eyes that looked back were heavy. The moment she caught her own perplexing gaze, she stopped brushing her golden locks and put her silver hairbrush down on the dresser. What was wrong? She was so happy, and couldn't ask for anything else in life...could she? She sighed, picked up the brush, and started coming through her hair again. It must be only cold feet, she thought.

She wanted to pout, throw a tantrum, and stomp her feet out of frustration! "If only life were so simple," she thought. The confusion was slowly starting to creep in and overwhelm her.

That night, as she lay down in her bed, her mind kept nagging at her again. Something just didn't feel right. Something was out of place. Normally she would immediately fall asleep deep under the pink covers of her bed. The down feathers ensured great comfort. But tonight it would take her much longer to fall asleep. She heard the ticking of the grandfather clock, something she had never heard before. Impatiently, tossing and turning, she pouted as her mind began to wander. All she could think about was the Dark Tower. Not a fearful feeling, but one of mystery and curiosity and the forbidden. She pictured the door in her head -- the large steel bands that held it together and the black iron handle that locked so easily ensuring her bedroom remained her prison. Her eyelids grew heavy. The door remained close, but she heard a noise behind it. Someone -- something, climbing up the stairs. "Step, step, step..." clicked the boot's heels of the man who climbed up the tower. But in her mind she only saw the door. "Step, step, step..." ...and then her eyes were shut. But the large wooden door remained. "Step, step....step...."

In a cold sweat she woke up startled, quickly sitting up in the bed. The princess put her hand over her heart, feeling it beat like a wild horse. She must have finally fallen asleep, but her dreams... her dreams were of the Dark Tower.

She felt something between her legs -- something very wet. Lifting up her short semi-transparent white night gown and putting her fingers down into her white panties, she felt how drenched they were. The princess blushed tremendously even though no one was around. She parted her legs and realized how wet she was. In fact, she had cum in her sleep and not even realized it until now.

Something in her dreams must have sent her over the edge and given her an incredibly large orgasm. Her body trembled and her breaths were deeper as she breathed the air in deeply. Ecstasy swept over her body, and her legs were so weak; she could barely get out of bed. Shivers tremored from her head to her toes. She was incredibly turned on, she felt like she was going to go insane.

Weakly, she tried to get out of bed, still breathing hard and still soaking wet between her legs and her night gown was too short to wipe it away clean. Her face was bright red, even though no one was in the room to see her. Barefoot, she walked over to the window to look at the night sky. The scene was much different than that of the tower's window, but it was also much the same. It was lower to the ground and had an amazing look over the courtyard and of the waterfall, unlike the tower, but the night sky was the same. As she looked up into the stars, she realized that it was the same shining stars she saw from the Dark Tower. Just at a different view point. Somehow...this comforted her, but she did not know why.

Suddenly, out of the dark crawling shadows of her room, something jumped out at her with the speed of lightning. A hand covered her mouth and the princess was completely caught off guard. The free arm of the stranger held her tightly in place as he embraced her from behind. She tried to scream, but she was quickly gagged. A dark piece of cloth was put in her mouth and tied behind her head -- tied very tightly. She could barely make any noise. As her hands went up to pull it off, the stranger yanked her hands down and placed them behind her back. They were quickly bound with soft silk rope.

The princess could not believe what was happening to her. What was going on!? Was this man lurking within the shadows of her room all night? Why wasn't she dead? Was this another ransom attempt? She must get away! So much went through her head.

Twisting and struggling she tried, but the strangers hands were too strong. Once her hands were tied up, she knew it was hopeless. She was very frightened, but not as much as when she was first kidnapped. She remembered the resolve that she had gained from her first kidnapping, and was determined to fight back even if she thought it was hopeless.

But within moments, she was slung over the shoulder of the stranger who quickly threw a rope down the balcony and slid down while holding on to her. She kicked her legs and tried to scream, but her legs simply flailed in the air and her screams came out as muffled moans. As quick as lightning, the man was outside the castle gates. Incredibly he somehow managed to move undetected through the courtyard and over the castle walls. It was as if he was nothing more than a shadow. Taking the princess in both hands, he gently tossed her over the horse. He mounted up behind her, spurred on his horse, and within moments they were gone.