The Dark Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor laid the girl on her back in the grass and sat on top of her, swaying her hips around and making their crotches grind on each other. Her mind raced with the possibilities. She had never known such closeness before and it did not seem odd in any way to her that she was now laying with a ghost. She leaned down and allowed her mouth to roam over the girl's face, kissing her passionately over her cold eyes, her forehead and cheeks before bringing her lips to the girl's icy mouth. Taylor softly sucked on the dead girl's lips, feeling her breath grow short as icy hands wrapped themselves around her body. She moved lower to the girl's neck, kissing her way down to her now exposed breasts and continuing where she left off earlier.

Softly licking a nipple before taking it in her mouth, her wet tongue flicking the hard, cold bud on the girl's soft breast as she felt cold hands move up and down her back, Taylor gasped as dead nails scratched her soft skin. Her grinding became faster, more urgent and she nibbled at the dead girl's breasts, enjoying the cold fleshy bags in her mouth. She decided she wanted a taste of the girl's ethereal honey pot and started kissing her way down her body. The girl arched her back as Taylor's lips came in contact with her spectral pussy lips. Taylor kissed the girl's pussy deeply, letting her tongue rub over the soft labia as the girl convulsed under her.

Taylor let go completely and slipped her tongue between the folds, tasting the girl's juices, her nose filling with the smell of it, driving her crazy with desire. She flicked her tongue faster, bringing her hands into the action- finding the girl's clit and rubbing it between her thumb and forefinger. She looked up to see the girl arching her body and cupping her own breasts in her hands, squeezing them hard. The sight drew her wild, the girl moaned and her voice seemed to echo all around. This only spurred Taylor on. She dug in with two fingers, penetrating the girl's cold, wet pussy and sucking on her now engorged clit. As she kept working she felt the girl's cold hands on her head, pushing her face deeper into her pussy. The girl was moaning loudly now, Taylor couldn't take it anymore. She needed to be close to her.

She started kissing her way upwards again, letting her wet lips covered with spectral love juices wander over the girl's cold body. The girl's moaning became louder as Taylor went up. Her own pussy was throbbing with expectation. She felt like she would explode the moment she managed to touch her pussy to the girl's. Taylor felt such a longing for an orgasm that she couldn't take it anymore. She stopped her teasing and climbed on top of the girl, their wet pussies grinding against each other again. She leaned down to kiss the girl but what she saw nearly stopped her heart.

Lying under her was a decomposing corpse, its mouth agape and crawling with maggots. The dead mouth was moving from all the activity inside but it still kept moaning and bucking its hips against Taylor's. One shrill high pitch scream escaped Taylor's mouth as she fell of the rotting body. More maggots fell out of the dank pussy and as Taylor watched in horror, she saw that some of those maggots were climbing into her own pussy, slipping over the wetness around it but somehow still managing to wriggle their way in. She tried to pull them out but as she stuck her fingers in, a lot more fell out and she screamed again. Taylor began thrashing around as she felt the corpse's icy hands on her shoulders. She closed her eyes and screamed in terror, wildly kicking about.

She heard her name being screamed loudly over and over, Taylor kept screaming and thrashing but suddenly there was water everywhere. She sat up, trying to take deep breaths and nearly choking on water. Her mum was in the bathroom, holding her and trying to pull her out of the tub. Taylor kept trying to say she was okay but her voice was trapped. Charlotte pulled her daughter out of the tub and onto the floor. Taylor lay there, taking deep breaths but couldn't get it all the way in. She started choking and thrashing. Her mum held her down and started thrusting against her chest. She kept pumping until Taylor coughed and threw up all the water she had swallowed.

Taylor sat up, dazed. She felt weak; she checked her pussy to make sure there were no maggots in there. She stuck a finger in and tried to work around to see if it was clean. Charlotte coughed at the sight of her daughter in such an inappropriate situation. Taylor gasped when she realized her mum was sitting right by her side. She hastily pulled her fingers out, "I can explain mum, please."

Charlotte looked disturbed but managed a smile "It's alright dear; I was once your age too. I know you growing kids have needs and sometimes you do things that you aren't proud of. Just keep safe while doing them you hear? I can't have you drowning in a bathtub when I'm not around." Taylor's face flushed and she stared at the puddle of water around her. Charlotte slowly got up and got a robe to cover her daughter with. Taylor still felt too weak to stand, so her mum covered her up and led her out to her bed. Laying the girl on the bed, she sat by her side. Taylor wasn't looking at her mum, she was too embarrassed.

She couldn't look at her window either. She was terrified of what she might see and shivering from the cold. She felt a warm hand on her stomach and looked up. Charlotte was watching her with concern. Taylor's eyes welled up with tears and she sobbed out, "I'm scared mum! I'm scared!" she began crying, hiding her face in her arm but every time she closed her eyes she saw the putrid half eaten corpse she had just had sex with in that fantasy. It all felt too real to be just a dream. "Hush now child, I'll stay here until you sleep" Charlotte comforted her, wiping Taylor's tears and stroking her forehead. Taylor cried herself to sleep, holding on tightly to her mum's arm like a little child shivering in fright from the dark. Charlotte stayed by her daughter all night, unable to leave the poor frightened girl alone.

---

That night, Taylor had a restless sleep filled with dreams of the mansion and of many girls running around it holding onto their pillows while the mother called to her from the door. As Taylor watched, all the little girls dropped dead and started falling into the ground which opened up into a fiery pit. A young woman with glasses ran out of the house screaming for her babies and fell in with them. Taylor just watched silently as they all drowned in the fire, screaming to her for help.

She turned and saw the girl standing a few feet away. She did not look horrifying, but beautiful and cold as in the beginning of her dream. She beckoned to Taylor and walked towards her house but Taylor stayed behind. The girl stood at the door and kept calling out to her. The sun slowly came out of the clouds that obscured it and shone on Taylor's face. She opened her eyes and saw her own room.

Lying in bed with the sun softly shining on her face, she listened to her mum snoring quietly by her side and smiled. She felt a lot safer being close to her mum. Charlotte opened her eyes a little later and smiled at her daughter. "Feel better now honey?" she asked and kissed Taylor's forehead before getting up. Taylor smiled warmly and nodded. "If you want, take the day off from school. I'll call your teachers and tell them. We'll go out for ice cream." She joked and Taylor laughed, "That sounds great mum! I guess a day off won't hurt."

Taylor watched her mum walk out the door and lay there basking in the warmth of the sun. She felt braver now with the light. Taylor closed her eyes and lay there for a while. Her eyes suddenly snapped open as she felt a distinctly icy hand on her shoulder and heard a cold whisper call her from right behind her. She darted up and sat in her bed panting and looking around. The warm sun fell on her naked body and Taylor sat there shivering again. Summoning all her resolve, Taylor decided that she simply had to get to the bottom of this. Something called to her from within that house and she couldn't ignore it anymore. She had no choice in this. She would either be tormented to her death or she could go and investigate.

Taylor got up and put on some clothes; a white hoodie and a skirt were all she could find at the time but she decided she could not wait and grabbed her backpack. She rushed to the kitchen and found her mum standing over the stove preparing breakfast. "Mum! I'm so sorry. I just remembered the test I told you about is today!" Charlotte looked dejected that she couldn't spend the day with her daughter but she smiled and said, "Do well honey, we're proud of you!" Taylor kissed her mum and ran out.

Walking the familiar route, she had not even imagined what sort of lie she would have to conjure up to explain to her parents why she wasn't at college that day. Halfway to her destination, Taylor slowed down. She was breathless from the senseless running and sat down on a doorstep. She noticed people staring at her and was suddenly aware that she had been running as if someone was chasing her. She avoided returning the looks people were giving her, hoping the attention would die off. She deliberately started fiddling with the laces on her sneakers to pretend she was too busy to look up.

As she sat there, she felt the sun fade and a shadow come over her. Taylor looked up in dread only to see her friend Hannah standing over her. Taylor and Hannah were in the college soccer team together and had been best friends since the first day of college. Hannah was similar to Taylor, she was a goody two shoes as far as her family knew, but to her friends, Hannah was one half of the duo that made college all the more worth attending. She and Taylor wreaked havoc some days with their pranks and their games. The only difference Hannah had from Taylor was that she was less concerned with her grades and more concerned about her soccer skills. Hannah was the captain of the college soccer team and needless to say, the most determined person Taylor had ever come across.

"Well well, if you're going to take this to a new level then I'll have to step my game up too Taylor." Hannah smirked, sitting next to her friend. "What the heck are you talking about?" Taylor looked puzzled; Hannah wasn't known for being cryptic. She always chose to be direct and although that didn't always work in her favour Hannah didn't care for the typical female mind games. "Spit it out Han, I've got a million things on my mind today." Taylor retorted, not in her usual playful mood. Hannah smirked at her, driving Taylor even madder. "This", she said and stuck her hand up Taylor's skirt. Taylor jumped up with a shriek. She had forgotten to wear panties!

"No wonder all those people were staring at me! It wasn't because I was sprinting all this way!" she squeaked and started walking off at a brisk pace, avoiding all eyes. Hannah ran after her friend and caught up to her, "Relax silly, I don't think anyone else saw it. To be honest I only caught a peep myself. Anyway, why the heck were you sprinting? We're on time aren't we?" Hannah slapped her watch and shook it comically. Taylor giggled, she couldn't help it. Hannah looked so silly with all those gestures.

"If I tell you something, will you keep it a secret?" Taylor looked at her friend, "Of course you will, what was I thinking?" Hannah smirked wider. "Come with me" Taylor urged and started walking at her former brisk pace. Hannah followed her friend quietly but couldn't guess what had gotten into her.

"At least tell me where we're going!" she groaned, hanging onto Taylor's arm. Hannah was the same height as Taylor but because of her training and regular soccer practice, she was better built. Taylor almost gave under Hannah's sudden weight but gathered herself. "Alright, I'll tell you- but you're not gonna like it." Taylor glanced furtively back at Hannah. "Remember that old mansion off the road on the way to college? I want to show it to you." Hannah put her arm around Taylor, "Ish widdle baby pwanning to go inshide?" she teased sticking her face up close to Taylor's. "No, I just want you to look at it." She replied, sticking her face right back on Hannah's. The two girls giggled and walked the rest of the way up to the old iron gate.

---

"Ok, we're here." Taylor breathed. The air was getting colder now. She wondered if it was the October breeze or if it was the house. She wished the sun had stayed up longer. The skirt wasn't doing much for her and coupled with her lack of undergarments, this was sheer torture on her body. She turned to Hannah and asked half joking, "You wouldn't happen to have an extra pair of panties, would you?" Hannah laughed. "No, would you like mine?" she asked giggling, turning around and lifting her skirt up to reveal her ass then squiggled it about, laughing. "You crazy bitch! You're not wearing any either!" Taylor laughed with her friend and dropped her backpack but suddenly froze as her eye caught something in the distance.

"Look! Quick!" she shouted and pointed at a window on the top floor. Hannah strained her eyes to see, "What am I looking at?" she asked, noticing the change of tone in her friend's voice.

Taylor stared intently at the window, not answering. She started waving her arms and yelling, "HELLO!! Can you see me? What do you want? Tell me what you want!"

Hannah turned and looked at her friend frantically screaming at the house, "Taylor are you alright? This cold must be getting to you." Taylor stopped yelling and turned to Hannah incredulously.

"No! Look! In the window on the top floor, the right side of the house! Don't you see??"

Hannah peered but she still couldn't see anything. "Come on," she said and pulled Taylor by the sleeve, "Let's go look for your.. whatever it is you saw. Mind explaining all this to me before we go?" she asked.

Taylor looked at the house, then at her friend. "I'll tell you but let's not go in."

"I'll be the judge of that." Hannah replied, "Now spit it out lady!"

So Taylor repeated all that happened to her in the course of the week to Hannah and made it a point of telling her how she was seeing the girl wherever she went now. Hannah was grinning when Taylor finished. She crawled close to Taylor, sticking her face up close and said, "So you want to find your little lover gal, am I right?" Taylor looked shocked. She had just told Hannah of the frightful events in the forest, and how she almost drowned last night and this is what she took from it! "What? I'm not good enough for you?" Hannah continued, bringing her face even closer, now talking in a sensuous manner, "Or is it your frustration that I haven't put out for you yet?" she whispered, her forehead now touching Taylor's.

Taylor jerked her head back in anger. "What the hell are you talking about?" she yelled, "There's some sort of creature trying to kill me and you're making fun of me? Fat load of good it did me to bring you along!" Hannah was still grinning; she pounced and tackled Taylor, bringing the two of them crashing down on the soft, earth strewn with autumn leaves. "You silly creature, "she laughed, holding Taylor down, "Can't you even take a joke? Of course I believe you. If you say some lesbian ghost tried to rape you and then drown you, I believe every word of it. Now let's go meet this ghost bitch and kick her ass for what she's doing." She winked and released Taylor, sitting on her stomach. Taylor looked up at her friend, her resolve a bit strengthened by the anger and frustration she felt at Hannah's making light of the situation. "Alright, then get your fat ass off me!" she said and tried to shake her off. Hannah laughed and got off Taylor, quipping, "Alright but don't say I didn't give you a chance to tap this." She smacked her own ass teasingly and picked up her backpack. Taylor picked her own backpack up and led the way. The two girls found a spot they could climb over the wall at and made their way into the compound.

Hannah was the first to go in. She landed on the other side of the wall and shouted over, "Come on slowpoke! This place isn't as scary as you say it is!" Taylor scaled the wall and dropped down next to Hannah. The two girls looked around at the desolate old building, marveling at its condition even after being in a state of disrepair for over 50 years. The house was a Victorian English model mansion; there was a well to the right side of the compound and a few trees off in the backyard. The whole place gave Taylor the creeps. She started backing out slowly but Hannah grabbed hold of her friend's arm and pulled her forward, "We've come this far, don't back out now. I wanna see if your little lesbian ghost is in here. Who knows? Maybe she's got some hot guy ghost for me too!" she laughed and walked towards the house. Taylor felt cold; it wasn't this cold when she set out of her house. She didn't know if it was the house or if the weather had taken a turn for the worse, but the cold was getting to her; slowly edging up her legs to her torso and forcing her teeth to chatter. Hannah was already at the front door by ten. Taylor ran towards her friend, hoping to catch her before she went in. She reached Hannah just as she was fiddling with the door knob.

"It's stuck!" Hannah complained as she twisted and tugged at the doorknob "Looks like something's got a hold of it from the inside." Hannah moaned, squatting on the spot and knocking her head on the door. "Open! Open! I wanna go in!" she kept moaning at the door. Taylor looked at her friend behaving oddly and tapped her on the shoulder, "Have you perhaps considered that the door is locked?? You know, this being an old mansion without owners and all?" She asked sarcastically. Hannah sprung up and giggled. "You're no fun Taylor!" she laughed, "What the hell happened to you? Are you that spooked?"

"Hannah you have no idea what I've been through this past week!" Taylor shouted, her voice clearly ringing with exasperation. Hannah just wouldn't take anything seriously!

She stormed off to find another opening to the house. Halfway around the house, Taylor began to get the creeping sensation that there was someone right behind her. Her hair began to stand on end and her breath got caught in her throat. Taylor strengthened her resolve and spun around, prepared to face whatever it was that was following her. She was surprised to see that she was alone. She was suspicious now; there was something odd about this place. She was certainly creeped out by the whole situation but swore to herself that she'd finish this. Taylor started walking around the house again. She looked all over but could not find anything that would help her get in. Finally admitting defeat, Taylor walked back to the front door to get Hannah. She was pretty sure the silly thing would be still sitting there and moaning to the door.

To her surprise and shock, Hannah was nowhere to be seen. Her backpack was lying by the door, but Hannah herself was nowhere in sight. Taylor felt her bones grow chill. She was certain something had happened to Hannah. Tears welled up in her eyes and she knelt in the dried leaves, letting all her tears flow. Suddenly she heard rushing footsteps from behind her. Taylor's heart nearly stopped at the sound. Something or someone was advancing towards her at great pace. Her heart gave a jump when she heard her name being called, but it wasn't a creepy whisper like usual. It was Hannah's playful yell. Taylor turned around and saw her friend come running at her at full sprint. She imagined the worst of things but was left guessing when Hannah came to a halt right in front of her, then knelt by her side, huffing and puffing vehemently.

Hannah looked concerned seeing the tears in Taylor's eyes. "What's wrong?"she asked, "Taylor, why are you crying? Did something happen?"