The Dark Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor was taken aback by the change in her friend's voice. Hannah sounded more serious now, more concerned. "It's nothing.." she lied but immediately burst out "You idiot! I thought I'd lost you! This place is horrible! Let's go! I don't wanna stay anymore!" she clung to Hannah like a child would cling to her mother. Hannah held Taylor close and whispered, "Don't be afraid you silly thing. I'm safe, I just went around to see if I could find a way in and I think that well is has some sort of a passageway or something. There's light inside." Taylor gasped and pulled away from Hannah. Her face was covered in tears and her lower lip was trembling. "No, no! Let's go Han! I can't take anymore!" she cried.

Hannah felt for her friend. She had never seen Taylor so torn up before. She pulled her close and held her in a tight embrace. "Stop it Taylor! Stop! We'll go, I just want to prove to you that there's nothing here and that your nightmares were just that." She said. She held Taylor close then released her, watching her dry her eyes. She looked so pathetic sitting on the ground like a child. Hannah couldn't help herself; she leaned in and kissed Taylor on her mouth. Taylor was shocked by the kiss. The two of them were close, so close they could have a bubble bath together and not have a single awkward moment. Now she found herself lip locked with her best friend in such an odd situation. Forgetting everything else around her, Taylor gave in and returned Hannah's kiss. She felt so vulnerable that the closeness Hannah gave her was comforting. The two girls sat in front of the horrifying house, wrapped together in a tender kiss, lost in the moment. Hannah broke the kiss softly and smiled at Taylor, "Shall we go look now? If you feel too scared to continue at any point just say the word and I'll take you home. Maybe I'll even stay the night with you" she giggled. Taylor just buried her face in Hannah's neck and hugged her. She whispered into Hannah's neck almost breathlessly, "Ok, let's go."

Hannah led the way this time, holding on to Taylor's hand, she led her friend to the well. Taylor was shivering with fright each step of the way. When they finally reached the well at the other end of the compound, Taylor's shivering had lessened. Hannah's presence and their earlier intimate moment had strengthened her a bit. Taylor still clung to her friend's arm all the way. The girls stood at the edge for a while. "Ready?" Hannah asked and Taylor gave a quick nod. They both peered over the well together and saw it. At the bottom of the well was a light shining from what looked like a tunnel entrance underneath.

"Well?" asked Hannah looking at Taylor. She obviously wanted to go in and check it out desperately but couldn't leave her friend. Taylor stood there for a while, biting her lower lip and sucking on it. Hannah watched her expressions intently, slightly distracted by Taylor's lips. Taylor looked inside the well again and then back at Hannah. "Alright, we've come this far." She said. "That's the spirit!" Hannah smiled and hugged her friend. She then climbed over the well's edge and stepped in. Using the ridges to step on, she slowly made her way down, followed by Taylor. Hannah giggled on her way down looking up at Taylor. "What is it?" Taylor asked, feeling apprehensive at Hannah's giggling. She suspected a trap of some sort, but Hannah merely laughed at her, "I can see your ass from down here, care coming a bit closer?" Taylor couldn't help but laugh with her. That seemed such an awkward thing to say at the time. The girls continued to climb down, a little more jovial now. Hannah dropped down and helped Taylor off, carrying her by her waist. "Gee Taylor, you're acting all girlie now. Don't tell me you've got a crush on me now!" Hannah teased her friend. Taylor didn't reply. She didn't know what was happening to her but she had butterflies in her stomach every time Hannah touched her. "H-H-Hannah.." Taylor stuttered. Hannah looked at her friend oddly. Taylor was flushed to the point of sweating. She found it odd because the well was damp and cold. Taylor looked at Hannah and gave an awkward smile.

Hannah was surprised. She laughed out loud seeing her friend stand before her squirming. Taylor couldn't help it, a tear fell from her eye and she hid her face. "Taylor you silly thing, what the hell are you crying for?" Hannah asked, moving closer to her friend. Taylor didn't answer but kept silently sobbing into her sleeve.

Hannah moved in close and held her tight, pressing her body close to the crying girl's. Taylor was taken aback but accepted the embrace happily. Her heart was racing and her body was tingling. She kissed Hannah on the mouth, her insides racing with desire. Neither girl could understand their sudden arousal but they gave in without question. They sank to their knees and felt the water touch their thighs. Their movements caused ripples across the surface of the water in the well. The girls were kissing more passionately now, their breaths coming in short gasps as they rubbed their bodies against each other. The water began to sway under them, softly caressing their pussies, which quickly became wet from the action.

Hannah laid Taylor back against the wall of the well, her back resting on a rock jutting out from the side. She smiled at her friend and mouthed the words "I love you" to her. Taylor beamed back at her and whispered back, "I love you too". The two girls were ecstatic; Hannah lay on top of Taylor, kissing her passionately and moving her whole body in rhythm against her lover's. She smiled and moved lower, raising Taylor's short skirt up, her own skirt getting wet in her squatting position, arousing her even more. Hannah placed her lips on Taylor's wet pussy, and remained in that position for a moment, taking in the smell of her sex. She then let her tongue slide along her friend's wet pussy lips, watching Taylor's expression change from expectant to ecstatic and smiling to herself. She started rubbing over her wet pussy with her fingers while her mouth worked on Taylor's engorged clit.

Hannah worked furiously, now penetrating the moaning girl with two of her fingers and sucking hard on Taylor's clit. The two girls' moans filled the ancient well. Taylor gasped out, "Hannah, kiss me. Rub yourself on me!" Hannah climbed up her lover's body, water dripping off her clothes onto Taylor's and she began kissing her passionately. Taylor slid her hand up Hannah's skirt and started playing with her ass. She lifted her friend's skirt up, revealing her wet pussy and spread her own legs wide. Hannah spread her own legs too, pressing her pussy against Taylor's she began moving her hips rhythmically, their wet sexes grinding against each other. Taylor couldn't hold back, she grabbed Hannah's ass and started grinding against her hard. Hannah felt her pussy tightening and her body beginning to tighten similarly. She let out a loud moan as Taylor's grinding brought her to orgasm.

She arched her back and dug into the soft floor of the well with her feet as the climax swept through her body. Her moans were more than what Taylor herself could take. She too went off the edge to her own climax. Thrusting two fingers into her own pussy, she moaned out her friend's name as her love juices overflowed and her body became taught as a string. The two girls lay there half submerged in a mixture of dank water and their own love juices, softly kissing and fondling each other. Hannah smiled at Taylor lying on top of her. The two girls forgot their intentions for a moment, and they slipped into a peaceful sleep in each others' arms.

---

Taylor opened her eyes and stretched. Her limbs ached badly. She grabbed onto the head stead of her large bed and stretched. She sat up and looked around. She didn't recognize the room; she slowly rose up from her bed and looked around. The room was dark and had a stuffy odour. Taylor stepped lightly onto the floor and strained her eyes. There was a faint light coming from the far end of her room. She began to panic. She couldn't remember how she got here or what she was doing before. She walked towards the light source hoping to make sense of it all but tripped over something hard.

Landing on her elbows, she hissed in pain as a splinter from the wood floor poked her arm, drawing blood. She sucked on the wound to make it stop. Cursing, she turned to see what she had tripped over but couldn't make out the shape. She crawled over on all fours, her sheer gown trailing behind her. As her hands passed over the stiff object, Taylor froze. She nearly threw up when she realized what it was. She tried to scream but couldn't find her voice. As her eyes slowly grew accustomed to the light, Taylor recognized the corpse of a dead female in front of her, its eyes unseeing, its mouth agape. She took one look at the body and screamed.

"HANNAH!! NO, HANNAH!!" She fell back and turned, throwing up some water and blood. She felt weak and dizzy but tried not to pass out. She needed to get out of this place. She now knew where she was and the thought frightened her. She picked herself up and rushed as fast as her feet would carry her towards the light. When she reached the light, she noticed that it was a window. The same window she used to stare at so intently every day for the past week. Her heart skipped a beat as a resounding thud came from behind her. Taylor froze, crouching into a corner, her eyes overflowing with tears as the heavy steps grew closer. They were coming from all around her, before her, from the side, the lower floors. Taylor wept silently as the steps got closer; she closed her eyes and wished none of this had ever happened.