The Darker Side

Story Info
Was she really attacked by two strangers?
5.8k words
4.42
43.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't so much as just the lust, but more a genuine mutual attraction and a willingness to explore all that they could do for each other that Karina and Rob enjoyed so much about their relationship. It was based on a natural and unavoidable like-mindedness that had deep emotional respect attached.

Karina seemed quite reserved to all that associated with her. Rob new her better though and whether it was a chemistry thing that changed her so that she became more relaxed and hedonistic around him, it was hard to tell, but what was certain was that her darkest desires were easily exchanged with him and by far the most powerful orgasms of her life were enjoyed as a result.

Karina had opened up her entire body and mind to Rob; all of her was available. She knew that he could take her to a completely new level of fantasy fulfilment and life-experiences that she realised she could have gone through her entire life without knowing about. Every waking moment that she could have had without him would have been so less intense, so unfulfilling and so confusingly frustrating. She was happy and that made him happy. It was a cyclonic effect between the two of them that was so natural, enjoyable and so sexually intense.

She was hoping that this weekend was to be a new level of fantasy fulfilment. She had spoken and written so often and openly to Rob about her desire to be tied up (slightly) against her will and being taken over and over again by at least two men. Both Rob and Katrina had already masturbated to very many orgasms over this thought. The fact that she was expecting Rob to visit her the next day brought butterflies to her stomach as she thought about the prospect that after a little more planning, they may be able to fulfil this fantasy some day soon.

Rob was due in on a flight later the next day. He lived in a completely different country to her but nicely only two hours away and the budget airlines made commuting very easy and so the regular visits to each other kept their relationship fresh. They both worked hard and long hours. Karina worked restaurants and Rob's position as MD of a young company was very stressful which tended to dictate his workload for him. He was always very grateful for the flights to come around and so too then the ability to switch off his laptop and mobile phone for the duration so that he could unwind a little and meet Karina with his more relaxed personality regained.

Karina lived in a modern apartment in the city. She often described it as "Just a large town" and she enjoyed the abundance of amenities a city supplied and the relative anonymity that the population and the apartment itself provided for her. It was Saturday; a rare Saturday off for her, and she had been to have her hair and nails done. Gentle blonde highlights in her long hair and a French manicure for her nails which she knew Rob told her complimented her very feminine, slender fingers.

She parked her car in the underground parking of her apartment as she happily hummed along to the tune on the car radio that reminded her of the last time she met Rob at the airport. She switched off the car as the tune came to an end and sang the rest in her head as she walked to the lift. She was happy and she acknowledged this as she looked at her reflection in the mirrored walls of the lift as it ascended to the 4th-floor penthouse that she knew would be nice and warm in contrast to the damp and darkening day outside. She looked at her body as she took her jacket off under the in-lift lights and admired her own bra-less 36D cleavage stretching at her quite low-cut top and her eyes traced approvingly down to her small, firm ass which looked pleasing even by her own high standards in the denim mini-skirt she wore. She hoped that Rob would like the new stiletto shoes she had bought for his arrival the next day and the black underwear set that he had asked her to buy in readiness for his arrival and she smiled at the memory of Rob's request "You never know, Karina; there maybe an unexpected guest with us next time we get together and I think he should see what great taste you have in underwear as he cums all over you!"

The doors of the lift slid open on cue from the electronic beep. The door to her apartment was the only one on the top-floor and this privacy was one of the main reasons for her buying it. The lift door was one side of a 15-metre corridor with her apartment door to the other. She loved this windowless tunnel as it magnified the exhilarating contrast that her apartment interior brought by the complete glass-walled perimeter that offered panoramic views of the city on entrance.

She hesitated on her exit from the lift slightly as she checked for the door key on her key-ring and stepped out towards her apartment door and slid the key in the lock. Home at last, she looked forward to checking her e-mails and confirming Rob's fight time arrival which she wished could have been 24-hours earlier so that they could be together right there and then. Karina was beginning to miss him more and more in between trips to see each other and she wished it was him not her turning his key in the door right now.

The attack took her completely by surprise. She dropped her bags as a hand covered her mouth from behind and applied very sticky Duck-tape which completely muffled her squeal of shock as an arm grabbed her simultaneously by the waist, also from behind, and prevented her from moving her arms as she was bundled through the opening door of her apartment. The attack was firm and rapid. A blindfold went over her eyes without the hands of her attacker moving from her mouth and waist and she thought her heart was going to beat out of her heaving chest as she suspected instantly that there must have been more than one man there then. Resistance was proving futile as her movement was restricted with comparable ease by her much stronger assailants' powerful arm-hold.

"Get her inside!" commanded a male voice as she was pushed up face-first against her apartment wall.

"God help me!" she thought "There are two!" She couldn't see, she couldn't scream for help and very quickly, she was becoming completely unable to fight off this attack. Her hands were held at the wrists and she could feel her arms being roughly bound at her elbows behind her back.

"Don't scream, lady. Make a noise and you're dead!"

She definitely did not dare make a peep, even as his hand was removed from her mouth, leaving her mouth taped shut. What would be the point? Her apartment was on the top-floor, her mouth was sealed and her neighbours below couldn't hear her even if they weren't away on holiday for the week.

She did squeak out a little as a natural reaction to having her ankles grabbed off the floor to be carried through her own apartment against her will, but was reminded of the order when a hand again went over her mouth and she had her hair pulled as a warning. Her shoes were taken off as she tried to kick out and she heard a man laugh at her relatively pathetic attempts to break free from their control. She had no idea what was going to happen to her or how this would end; she just hoped that she would be okay.

She was thrown onto the bed. Being carried horizontally and blindfolded was a little disorientating, but she recognised the firmness and familiarity of her own huge bed and bedding as she landed to have her top instantly ripped open by one of the men to expose her breasts, as the other attacker bound her right-ankle. Her apartment was warm and yet her ample firm breasts had reacted to this surprising attack by stiffening her pink nipples as firm and as sensitive as they could be. Her movement became more subdued and she was becoming embarrassingly excited as she squirmed and writhed on the bed with decreasing effect. Her right-leg was being tied to one of the posts of the bed and so she now only had her left-leg free.

She had tired quickly from the shock of the whole situation and her efforts to break free. She couldn't see, she couldn't open her mouth, she could only move her arms from the elbow downwards and her right-leg was already tied in an open position to the bed-post and her tits were completely exposed. Her restricted senses seemed to increase her hearing ability and she could feel that her always-shaven pussy was very rapidly becoming moist as she heard what she believed to be her attackers undressing.

A hand grabbed her left-ankle which unexpectedly closed her legs. However, at the same time, another pair of hands grappled with the button and zip on her mini-skirt and yanked it and her white lace panties down to her feet so that when her left-ankle was released, her leg sprung open and over them to reveal herself to these men she could not see.

"HHHmmmmmmpppph!" she tried to scream through her taped mouth as she attempted to pull her knees together to cover herself and regain a little dignity. This was difficult with one leg tied straight and she could not see the swift, hard, open-handed slap from her left side to her left-buttock which served to restrain order. And another one from the same perpetrator, only this time the man on her right-side was forcing her knees apart roughly with his right-hand as his left-hand gently stroked the length of her right inner-thigh, directly contrasting to another hard slap to her ass. She was breathing very heavily now as the reality and indignity of her situation became clearer with every passing second. A hand of the attacker to her right grabbed at her breasts and firmly tweaked her stiff and sensitive nipples as another degrading, yet wonderfully stimulating slap landed on her now reddened left-buttock. She wanted to get free, but the ties were digging at her skin as she had her movements limited and was slapped and slapped again. Her breasts were also being played with very roughly so they were reddening too. Karina felt as though her whole body was being consumed by the rough, demanding hands of many men.

A soft tie was being bound to her left-ankle now and she knew that from that moment there would be no escape and scarcely any movement possible. Her buzzing sex was opened and she lay panting and restrained on the bed at the complete mercy of her unknown intruders. Her buttock tingled from the slaps and was cooling against the bedding. Her nipples were throbbing and although sore from the uninvited attention they had so far received she yearned for them to be roughed up some more; her bald pussy was now getting wetter by the second and her level of embarrassment waned over a growing sense of excitement as time passed. She was very aroused and getting hornier. Her body lay prickling with excitement and she struggled to calm her breathing to listen for indications as to what might ensue. Was this her calm before the storm?

Suddenly she had four hands all over her again, mauling at her body, some movements rough, some movements quite the opposite. She had her hair pulled, her legs slapped, her breasts kneaded, her nipples tweaked, bitten and sucked, her inner thighs stroked teasingly towards her very wet pussy and which oddly remained at that point untouched. She was pulsating with anticipation between her legs as her juices were now flowing, her lips very much parting and her clit had swollen to seek some attention. These sensations were heightened by the sudden addition of an erect cock slapping the left-side of her face, an action that she surprised herself by moving her sealed mouth towards, not away from.

"Hmmphhh" she muffled in frustration as the cock she could not see slapped teasingly at the Duck-tape over her mouth. She now wanted that cock in her mouth and pussy, in fact anywhere inside her as her sexual frustration was getting ever higher.

Slap! Another smack to her ass as she was bundled around by the other attacker down below as he too slapped at her with his own erect appendage at any naked skin that they chose. They were quickening their attentions as their own frustrations grew with hers.

The Duck-tape was removed sharply, leaving a burning and yet cool sensation over the area it had been. Her mouth was immediately filled with the cock from the man on her left as the man on the right touched her pussy for the first time. She could feel her wetness being spread around the tops of her inner thighs and she sucked enthusiastically on the cock that was jamming her jaws. She had little option on sucking the cock that was in her mouth as she had her long hair pulled to keep her attention there and was being given some extra enthusiasm from the guy on her right who was intent on fingering her now willing pussy with two fingers already whilst thumbing her clit.

She sensed movement from the man on the right and anticipated that the hand sex he had been forcing into her was about to stop at least temporarily. It did not. Instead, he worked his two largest fingers deeper and harder as he moved up to slap her face with his hard cock as she was forced to suck his acquaintance.

"Suck it you dirty slut!" said one, she did not know who, as the blindfold and the face full of hard cock made it difficult to ascertain. "Suck that cock hard and get him ready to fuck your wet, tight pussy!" he insisted and he slapped her face and sensitive reddened nipples with his erect member, her hair being pulled with more vigorously with this demand. "Suck it, bitch!" she heard as her mouth and pussy raced each other sloppily to achieve orgasm first.

The cock in her mouth was withdrawn leaving her lips and mouth tingling emptily for a few seconds. She could not move her arms to feel around very far but her right hand moved sufficiently from the elbow to reach and touch a man's leg to her right as he, whoever he was, forced his cock into her mouth as a replacement to the one removed. Again her hair was pulled as she had cock forced into her inner cheek and the fingers inside her were slipped out with the guilty assailant wiping copious amounts of cunt juices up and over her thigh and down her very sensitive body to rest at her pierced belly-button, open-palmed to hold her in position as if the ropes weren't sufficient restraint enough.

She could feel a man between her legs and struggled to regain some form of control by trying to close her accessibility; the tight bindings on her ankles making it difficult and painful to do any such thing. This man was about to have her whether she agreed or not and her claims of refusal were muted by a mouthful of pumping cock being forced into her mouth.

"Oh yeah..." whispered the man at her open legs as she felt the probing tip of his length nuzzle into position against her dripping labia. "Oh fuck, yeah..!" he moaned as he force-fed his meat into her. Her objections battling against her own increasing desire to be filled over and over again with these strangers spunk. He was in half way now with ease and her muscular barriers were no match for his rampancy as he held her hips and bit on her nipples and fucked his full length inside her as she sucked his partners' solid prick.

She instantly started to moan unashamedly, overcome with desire for these two new uninvited mates in her bed. She had a mouthful of cock, was trussed against her will and was being fucked roughly by a man she had never seen. Her hips were pinned by his domineering hands as he fucked her for his own self-gratification and ironically she was rising to orgasm very quickly. Her senses were blocked and her sense of touch was electrified. Her internal walls were being abused and were burning from the activity to a point of orgasm that she had never experienced before.

"Hmmmpfff! Ah, Ah, hmmmmpffffckk!" she wailed as she had the meat of two men beaten into her, her nipples either being chewed on or tweaked and pulled at by hand depending on the culprit. She was cumming and was prevented from expressing it as they fucked her holes in unison.

"Enjoy it, bitch! You fuckin love it!" one said as they both took her as she came; their increasing demands building up another orgasm inside of her almost as quickly as the first.

"Oooooommmmmmooooommmmm! Fuuuuuukmmmm!" she moaned as she came again as she heard how sloppy and wet both cocks were, especially the one hammering at her pussy as she flooded the bed with desire.

"Yes, you fuckin' whore!" the lower attacker said, his strokes becoming quicker and deeper as he pleasured himself in her body. "Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah! Oh FUCK, yeeeeeah!" he cried as he pumped his seed into her unprotected passage, jet after jet shooting up her as he bucked uncontrollably to orgasm with her. She was cumming with him yet again, still with her throat-filled and her hair pulled roughly as their incessancy persisted. An uncontrollable, brief wave of guilt danced through her pleasure and temporarily reminded her of the reality of the situation that she was getting fucked, uninvited by two complete strangers. But she had always liked the passion that rough sex provided and being forcibly taken by two men was the pleasure she had not-so-secretly wanted for some time.

"Your so good, bitch." he whispered as he finally pulled out his semi-erect cock from her slimy gaping hole for his mess to dribble out of her. The irony of this compliment being thrown at her when she lay tied down against her will was not lost on her.

The man in her mouth said nothing when he pulled out of her mouth. She could at least breathe and attempted to regain something more from the humiliating position she was tied into, without success.

The tag-team swapped positions and she was forced to suck her own pussy juices from the semi-flaccid meat that had just fucked her down below. Her sex was now being filled without consent by the rampant meat she had ironically, previously orally coaxed into an arousal to attack her messy snatch.

The cock that was fucking her now, slipped easily into her gaping, seemingly willing and cum-soaked cunt. Her nerve-endings were numbing further as he began to have her for himself and she resigned her dignity to defeat as she concentrated her efforts on the cock that was attacking her facially and beginning to firm up some already. It was a role reversal of the intruders. The man inside her pumped away inside her and was even more rampant than the first, gripping at her restrained body, clawing at her ass and spreading the cum of the man who had spunked up her before him around and up her asshole as his slippery cock pistoned at her insides, spreading the man-mess that ran out of her and down to her ass to his hands

She loved the anal attention and sometimes even preferred only-anal sex with Rob. Now she was getting fucked relentlessly and having what felt like at least two fingers up her ass lubricated with the seed of a man that was fucking her mouth. She was cumming again and it was impossible to restrain her emotions with the constant attention that the two men were demanding. She was their fuck for as long as they wanted and her body loved it.

"UUUuuuuuggggh-ugh!" the second attacker grunted as he too blew thick streams up inside her fertile body without warning or care. Thick wads of hot jizz pumping into her tied-up body as his cock jerked, feeding her womb with his white, sticky fluid to mix with that of his friend.

She felt him slip out of her and the cocktail of spunk dribble down the crack of her ass, over and around her fingered puckered hole and down to the ticklish area below. She was getting used by these men and her limbs were tiring of the restraints that bound her. If she could just be allowed to get freedom on the bed she would do anything.

The mouthful of freshly hardened cock was removed and she slurped to swallow and gulped at the fresh-air that her panting lungs required. She had her own saliva streams down her face and neck and it was matting her newly-dressed hair. Mascara stains had also marked her pretty face, not from crying, but from the gagging effects of having her throat fucked against her control. She was still blindfolded and wondered how slutty she must have looked like this, trussed-up with cum dripping from her opened snatch and streams of tears and saliva all over her face.

12