The Darker Side of Jake

Story Info
EMT has his way with demanding gold digger
4.5k words
4.12
21.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His stocky build and rugged good looks belied a dark side that hid within him. Jake 's work in the EMT field took him to many places throughout the city, most seedy and dangerous. Other's to the upscale outskirts of the city. He hated those calls the most.

All those rich, conceited, living in their own universe people. Oblivious of the struggles those from the inner city suffered with. At least the poor people were appreciative of any help they received. Sure, they weren't the cleanest, or even the nicest people, but they always appreciated the help when it came.

He had become so annoyed, he left the ambulance service and became the dispatch operator instead. He still served as a fill in when one of the EMT's was out sick or on vacation, but other than that, he was a phone jockey. It had it's benefits, but the hours were difficult, working as many as seventy-two hours in a four or five day period, but having as much free time as he did helped make up for the long arduous hours.

As luck would have it, and lady luck never treated him well, during one stretch filling in for EMT, he got a call to head to Weston. The most affluent suburb of Boston and the wealthiest city in Massachusetts. Some eighty year old guy having a heart attack and his thirty something trophy wife was watching her meal ticket die.

They rushed to the house and started CPR on the guy. His annoying wife, or girlfriend, or whatever she was, hovering over them like a vulture, waiting to see if the old man was gonna make it or not. She did little to hide her body and Jake took notice. He saw the way she looked at him, attracted, but disgusted at the same time.

His muscular build, broad shoulders and tall frame appealed to her animal instincts. Someone who could protect her when needed. A man she could manipulate and do the manual chores around the home. She figured he'd be good for a romp in the hay now and then but she'd find another lover who was more suited to her lifestyle.

Jake could feel her scorn. He wasn't rich enough for this woman and she was letting him know it. Not with words, but with her looks and actions. She took great pleasure in teasing him. Leaning close, letting him smell her perfume, putting her hands on his back and broad shoulders. Flirting in a casual, but not interested way. Probably something she had done her whole life he figured.

"Is he going to be alright?" she finally asked. Her tone uncaring, asking more as a matter of fact than any actual concern.

"I'm not gonna lie. He's in bad shape. We'll need to rush him to the hospital. Are you comfortable riding with us? I'm sure your husband could use having you there." the other EMT asked her.

"Well, I don't know how I'd get home. Perhaps I should drive myself, unless, one of you wants to drive me?"

Again, she made little effort hiding her true self thought Jake. She looked in a mirror on the wall, concerned more about looking good then about the man who's providing all this for her. He looked around the home. Its opulent decor and furnishings. I wonder what she gets if the old man croaks? It was an unspoken question.

"Sorry ma'am. One of us has to drive and the other has to monitor his vitals."

"Okay. I'll drive to the Netwon-Wellesley hospital by myself then."

"Sorry ma'am. He needs to go to Boston General. And fast. Maybe you can call a friend to take you there." Jake told her.

"Boston General? That's so far away."

She wasn't concerned about the distance because of her husbands health, only because of the inconvenience of having to go into the city.

"Here's my card. Call me if you have questions. We need to leave now." said Jake.

The busty woman took his card and stuck it in her bra then turned and left the room. She didn't even watch them take her husband to the ambulance.

"Can you believe that woman?" Jake asked the other EMT.

"What? Oh. Yah! Some piece of ass that one is."

"Something wrong with her. She doesn't care about this guy, only his money."

"Takes all types Jake. Hang on. Here we go."

With their passenger riding in the back, barely hanging onto life, the two EMT's continued to talk about the mans wife. A shitty thing to do, but the geezer wasn't long for this world, or so they figured.

"Hang in there buddy. We're almost to the hospital. They'll take real good care of you there." Jake said to the elderly man.

They arrived at Boston General and assisted the hospital staff unloading the man and rushing him into emergency surgery. There was no sign of the wife anywhere and it pissed Jake off.

"Can you believe it? She's know where in sight. She's a piece of work." Jake said to his fellow EMT.

"Yah. She was sexy. A real piece alright." came the reply.

It didn't sit well with Jake and he considered what he'd tell her if given the chance. The poor bastard married to that... Jake let the thought go as they received another emergency call. As they raced to the scene of an accident, Jake sat silently brooding. His mood immediately changed when they arrived at the accident. His inner nurturer coming out when he saw a little kid crying. Clearly part of the accident.

While the other EMT checked on the two drivers, Jake walked towards the little boy.

"Hi. My names Jake. I'm an EMT and I wanna ask you a couple of questions. Is that okay?"

The young boy nodded his head and Jake checked him for injuries, concussion symptoms and other assorted ailments. He gave the boy a thumbs up and walked him over to his parents who were just finishing up with the police report.

Just then his phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hello. This is Mrs. Pinotti. You took my husband to Boston General earlier this evening and gave me your card."

Jake knew in an instant who he was speaking with. The voluptuous, gold digging dark haired woman from Weston. He didn't like her, but had to admit, she was a looker.

"Yes Ma'am."

"I want to see him." she demanded.

"He's being taken good care of at Boston General. I'm sure you'll...."

She cut him off, saying.

"I want you to take me there."

"I'm sorry, ma..." again he was cut off.

She started crying, but he didn't believe for one minute they were real tears.

(sniff) "I don't know what to do. You have to help me." (sniff, sniff)

He knew he was being played but decided to offer help anyway. Besides, maybe she was genuine after all. His instincts told him otherwise. He promised he would come get her but she would have to wait until his shift was over. She reluctantly agreed, and she gave him her phone number so he could call when he was on his way.

After the long day, he headed back to his apartment. He had barely gotten in the shower when his phone rang again. Annoyed, he answered it without looking at the number.

"Hello."

"Where are you?"

"Who is this?"

"Mrs. Pinotti. You were supposed to pick me up two hours ago."

"Look Mrs. Pinotti. I just got off working twelve hours. I need to take a shower and a nap..."

As usual, she didn't want to listen to him, cutting his sentence short and demanded he pick her up immediately. He couldn't understand why, but he did as she demanded. He knocked on her door, once, twice and was about to leave when the door swung open. Mrs. Pinotti was a disheveled mess. Her eyes were puffy, her makeup smeared and her clothes didn't have the finely pressed look he expected. He wondered if he could've been wrong.

"What took so long?" she demanded as usual.

"Excuse me?" he was in no mood to take any shit from this woman.

She paused, faked cried again and just walked towards his car. She paused again looking at his 2007 Chevy Impala. The red paint peeling around the wheel wells, a small chip in the windshield and the exhaust from the 3.5L V6 engine was a little louder than normal.

"This is what you drive?"

Jake rolled his eyes, walked around to the drivers side and got in. She stood by the passenger's door, refusing to touch the vehicle. He started up the car and rolled down the window.

"Get in!" Now it was his turn to make demands.

Startled by his gruff exhortation, she reached for the door. Careful not to touch too much, she climbed in his vehicle.

"Well, at least it's clean on the inside." she said in a huff.

"Look lady. I don't have to do this." He wanted to tell her to sit there and shut up, but his training to be sensitive to persons who's loved ones are in distress held him in check. But it wouldn't take much to put him over the edge. He put the car in drive and took off a little faster than intended. He waited for the backlash, but there was none.

They drove in silence until they reached the hospital.

"You got a ride home?" he asked.

"Will you come in with me? Please?" Taken back by her softly spoken request, he once again gave in, escorting her inside. He waited for her to find what room he was in before turning to leave. She grabbed his arm, turned to him with tears welling up in her eyes.

"I don't think I can do this?"

"Do what?"

"See him." Her plea was met with silence. Jake just stood there, not saying anything, He looked around as her eyes pleaded with him.

"Please. Come with me to his room. If you're there I can get through this better."

She tugged at his arm until he relented and walked down the hall to the elevator. The buttons on the elevator had numbers and descriptions of what was on each floor. Jake pushed the number 4, for the intensive care unit. The doors opened and they walked towards the counter where a nurse was standing.

"Excuse me. Mr. Pinotti's room?" he asked.

The nurse looked up, somewhat startled, caution written all over her face.

"Is something wrong?" Mrs. Pinotti asked.

"Are you related?" asked the nurse gently.

"I'm his wife!"

Jake couldn't help but hear the change in her tone. His years of listening to people taught him the difference between concern and contempt. Mrs. Pinotti was showing contempt towards the nurse. He wanted once again to tell her to shut up, but refrained once more.

"Mrs. Pinotti, I'm afraid your husband fell into a coma. It doesn't look good. I'm sorry. He's in room 4001."

She was directed to the last room on the left. She walked with a little bounce in her step that didn't go unnoticed by Jake. As if she had to see for herself that he was almost gone. She turned, waived for him to follow before entering the room.

Mr. Pinotti lay on the hospital bed, tubes in his mouth, liquids in plastic bags with long skinny tubes and needles poking in his arms. The nurse in attendance rose when she walked in.

"Mrs. Pinotti? You might want to say goodbye. I'm so sorry." said the older woman.

"Fine. Can I have the room alone for a moment?"

Everyone turned to leave, but she grabbed Jake's hand and held it.

"Stay."

She leaned close and whispered something to Mr. Pinotti, turned to Jake, looking him in the eyes and said.

"Take me home."

She didn't wait for a reply, she simply turned and walked out the door. Jake looked at the old man and knew his time on this earth was probably minutes or hours rather than days. He shook his head and wondered what a man like him wanted from a woman like her, aside from the obvious.

As it looked like he was a goner, he decided it was time for a change for Mrs. Pinotti. He left the room, said thank you's to all the nurses and went straight to the elevator. The doors were barely closing, she turned to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him long and hard.

Torn between kissing her back or slapping her face, he chose the former. There would be time to punish her later.

"Well, you certainly didn't disappoint there, but how are you down below?" She said as she placed her hand on his crotch.

"Oh. A big boy." She purred.

"Do you know how to use it?"

He pushed her against the elevator wall. Put his hand on her throat and thrust his groin against her slender waist. He didn't let go of her throat, but didn't squeeze either. He got close to her face, staring her in the eyes and said,

"You'll soon find out."

"Ooh. I like it rough." she purred.

The elevator doors opened up to the ground floor. She calmly stepped aside and walked towards the exit. Jake was furious, yet again, found himself following her like a little puppy eager to please his master.

They drove to her house in silence and Jake was still fuming when they arrived. She sat smugly in his car waiting for him to get out and open her door. Her silence only mad him madder but he knew if he were ever to be rid of her, he'd have to this one last bidding. But he didn't have to be nice about it he thought.

He reluctantly got out of his car and opened her door. He reached in and grabbed her firmly by the arm.

"Get out." he said forcefully.

She gave him a stern look and as he walked back around his car she said to him.

"I get what I want. When I want. And I know you want this."

She removed her top, exposing her large firm breasts. Her hands on her hips and legs spread apart. Her smugness ate at his very core while his loins roared with desire. His momentary pause caused her to smile.

"Not now. Not ever lady!"

He was defiant in his words, yet his groin was saying something else. He got in his Chevy and drove away. His radio blasting a song from the group Foo Fighters. He sang the chorus as if the words were his own and then they sank in. She was a pretender and he was not going to be one of her plays. Instead, he would play her. Take her for everything he could. The one time he wanted his phone to ring, it didn't.

Jake went back to his duties as a dispatcher and barely gave Mrs. Pinotti a thought, choosing instead to spend his time working out and helping those who appreciated he and his team. The hours were long and boring most days. When that happened he'd spend time chatting with whoever he could use the apps on his phone.

Games, snap chat, instagram, emails even. One evening, bored and tired, his cell rang. He didn't pay attention to the number, otherwise he may not have answered.

"Hello Jake. I want to face time this call. Are you alone?"

The voice was all too familiar. It haunted his dreams, messing with his mind. The last time he saw her, she was topless, hands on her hips and standing defiantly and he drove away.

"What do you want?"

"You. I'm calling back to face time this call."

She hung up and redialed his number.

He was about to disconnect the call, but something in the back of his mind said not too. He turned face time on his Iphone and was greeted with a completely naked Mrs. Pinotti. He had to admit, she looked good. Late thirties, if that. Long dark brown hair, long enough to cover her large tits he noticed. Her narrow waist and curvy hips were perfectly proportioned. Her long legs crossed as she sat on a chair.

Damn! Why does she have to be good looking? His mind raced. What could she want with him. That seemed obvious, but what would he want with her. That was obvious too, but she was so not his type, or that's what he kept telling himself.

"You need to come to my house."

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious Jake. I need you here."

She spread her legs, showing off her smooth vagina. Clearly a girl who waxed. He wanted to say no, but the words would escape his mouth. He simply hung up the phone, turned off his computer, shut off the lights and walked out to his car.

The drive wasn't so bad at two o'clock in the morning. He pulled into her drive and went to the front door. He opened the door without knocking. Inside the house was mostly dark. There was a dim light on in the living room but nothing else. He looked around but saw no one.

Though he was more than able to take care of himself in a jam, he was still nervous. Something was odd. Not the kind to turn around and leave, his curiosity got the best of him. He continued searching the house. He didn't say a word as he walked around the six thousand square foot home. It's opulence grating at his very core.

Still, it was impressive, he thought. There was a grand staircase that curved as it went up. The hand rail ornately decorated to look old and elegant, even though it was newly constructed. At the top of the stairs, there was a statue. A voluptuous woman, naked, erect nipple and shaved pussy. Clearly it was Mrs. Pinotti. Probably done when she was younger. He put his hand on it's breasts as he walked past.

"Damn! You're a cold bitch." he said to the statue.

At the end of the hall, he could see a bluish light from under the door. He didn't knock, he simply opened the door and saw Mrs. Pinotti sprawled wearing a see through nitey. She was sprawled on the over sized Michael Amini Monte Carlo II Canopy King Bed. The bed posts nearly floor to ceiling were impressive. What was of greater interest were the ropes and handcuffs dangling from them.

"It took you long enough."

"Humpf." Jake was having none of her shit.

He undressed, taking his time as he did so. First his shirt, showing off his muscular frame, broad shoulders, big biceps and strong pectoral muscles. His stomach thick, but not fat. His abdomen had the outlines of a six pack. His forearms were almost Popeye like, yet he had thick wrists and big hands. He tossed his shirt on the chair next to the bed.

He pulled off his shoes and took off his pants, removed his comfort fit briefs and let them lay on the floor. Mrs. Pinotti's eyes were solely engaged on his cock. Even not erect, it was impressive. Jake knew what she wanted but things were going to be done his way and he was in a particular feisty mood.

He walked over to the side of the bed. The side that was closest to her head. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to his cock. She eagerly took it in her hands and stroked and licked him. She thought she had the upper hand, but Jake had other plans. He let her play with it for a little while, let her suck on his cock.

Like most women, she looked up to get his reaction, and when she did, he pulled her head back and snarled at her.

"If I want you too look at me, I'll tell you. Now suck my cock good bitch!"

He then forced her head back to his groin and began pumping his hips, fucking her mouth. His cock grew to it's full length and holding her head tightly, she began to gag on it's enormity. She tried to pull away but he held her there for a moment longer.

She began to choke, so she bit down.

"Ouch! Slut! I didn't give you permission to bite my cock!"

He forcefully pulled her hair causing her to cry out in pain. He didn't care, she needed to be put in her place, and he was just the man to do it. He took her arm and brought it up to the handcuffs, closing it shut on her right arm. He then did the same to her left. She didn't resist, instead getting exactly what she wanted.

"How about we have some fun?" he asked her.

"Yes Master. Please."

"I like that. You should keep calling me Master."

"Yes Master." she cooed.

Mrs. Pinotti was on her knees, her hands and arms cuffed, raised above her head. Jake climbed on the bed behind her, his hands reaching around her and fondled her breasts. His mouth next to her ear as she leaned her head back towards his.

"I'm going to fuck you."

"I hope so Master."

He grabbed the materiel and easily ripped it off her body. Her naked flesh smooth and soft felt good. Her large breasts and protruding nipples felt good in his hands. He pulled and tugged on them, pinching until she moaned. She knew she couldn't tell him that it hurt unless he asked. She pressed her lips together as the pleasurable pain coursed through her body.

"I'm going to do what ever I want to your body."

"Yes Master."

He put his hands around her neck, pulling her head back towards his. He kissed her, their tongues swirling, then he slapped her ass and she moaned as the sting sent waves of pleasure through her.

12