The Darker Side of Jake Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake takes gold digging bitch to sex club.
5.7k words
4.28
20.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You Fucker! You mother fucking cock sucker!"

"I hate you! I fucking hate you!"

Her words echoing in his ears only made him smile more. The gold digging woman who he left handcuffed to her bedpost after an evening of hard fucking shouted at him as he walked out her bedroom door.

He had gotten in his car and drove away, fast. Music playing, windows down, letting the cool night breeze rush into his car kept him awake in the early morning hour. Not that he needed it. He drove on thinking about the past couple of hours he spent with her. The Bitch! He called her. Mrs. Pinotti was a woman who used her looks and body to get what she wanted.

His mind went back only twenty-four hours when he first met her. He filled in as an EMT for a colleague who was on vacation. They received an emergency call saying an elderly man was having a heart attack. By the time they got there, the old guy was nearly dead.

They rushed him to Boston General Hospital, completely inconveniencing Mrs. Pinotti who didn't want to make the drive from Weston to Boston if she didn't have too. Her contempt for Jake was obvious as he was clearly beneath her monetarily.

Her husband barely hanging onto life at Boston General Hospital, the gold digging woman could've cared less if her husband lived or died. Jake was sure of it. All she wanted was her fancy home, cars and the old man's money.

Jake was just dumb enough, or perhaps his caring nature just took over, but he provided her his phone number if she needed anything. He cursed himself for doing so, as she conveniently took advantage of his generous nature asking him to pick her up and take her to the hospital several hours later.

He reluctantly picked her up at her home in Weston and drove her into Boston to see her husband. By this time he was in a coma and the prognosis was grim. She walked in, saw for herself and walked out telling Jake she was done and to take her home as if he was her private chauffeur. She tried to belittle him in the elevator and when he showed he had enough, she tried to seduce him.

At that moment, Jake knew how things were going to change for her. When he took her home, she told him to come in and then proceeded to undress. He took advantage of the opportunity, and fucked her hard. The bondage play was all her idea, but she didn't plan on him leaving her still cuffed to the bed.

Still, he liked having the control and the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to turn around and go back. He knew if he did she would have him where she wanted. He needed to show her he was now in charge and she will do what he tells her. He drove home and slept like a baby.

Morning came and Jake did his normal routine. Work out, shower, breakfast and then whatever the day required. His job as an EMT dispatcher had long hours at times, but the benefit where the days off. Today just happened to be one of those days. He looked at his phone, almost ten in the morning. He decided it was time to return to Weston, Ma.

He arrived at the Pinotti house. It's opulence nearly disgusted him. Shaking his head, he opened the front door. Still unlocked from the night before. He walked up the grand staircase and straight to the bedroom. There he saw Mrs. Pinotti, still naked, her face showing streaks of mascara running down her face.

If he didn't despise her so much, he might feel sorry for her. He leaned against the doorway for a moment, basking in the memory from the night before. Yes, she might be a gold digging bitch living off her elderly husbands wealth, but she did have a fantastic body and was pretty easy on the eyes. He walked over to the night stand and grabbed the key to unlock the handcuffs.

"Wake up!" he demanded.

She opened her eyes, forgetting how mad she was at first, then went into a tirade.

"You fucking bastard!"

"Easy does it bitch. I have the key. If you don't settle down.." he paused, before continuing,

"I might just leave you where you are."

"Try it fucker. I'll sue your ass off."

"Ha. And get what? Satisfaction? I don't think so!"

"I'll see you in jail then."

"Nope. Not that either. What you are going to do is anything and everything I tell you to do."

Mrs. Pinotti thought about what Jake had said. She knew by the look of arrogance on his face that she had miscalculated this man. Perhaps there was something more to him than she originally thought. She knew he wasn't going to un-cuff her unless she relented.

"Fine! Just get these off me."

"Maybe I should just leave you alone again." he said.

"NO! Please don't. I need to pee."

Jake stared her in the eye, pausing before he moved a muscle.

"Say please again."

"Please."

He reached up and released the cuffs from her wrists then grabbed her by the arm, holding tight.

"I have plans for tonight that involve you."

She looked him straight in the eye. Her defiance gone, her willingness apparent. Her eyes said it all. She would be compliant, perhaps even accepting to the change in status between the two. She didn't say a word, she just waited for him to release her. When he did she simply walked to the bathroom to pee and shower.

She didn't bother closing the bathroom door, knowing if she did, he'd simply open it, or worse, break it down. Besides, she already had sex with him. Good sex she thought to herself. Being married to her husband who was many years older kept her sex life in limbo.

She had taken on a lover here and there, but they didn't seem to satisfy her like she was last night. She wanted to keep Jake around and she thought she knew how to do it. Complicity.

Jake watched her walk to the bathroom. Naked, unafraid. Uncaring? Probably he thought. After all, she showed little to no concern about her husband who lay in a hospital bed, tubes everywhere and comatose just the day before. No concern of his he finally decided. While she was taking her shower, he got his phone out and sent a couple of texts.

He was still lying on the bed staring at his phone when she emerged from the bathroom. Still naked, hands on her hips, towel in her hair. She looked good. Too good he thought. Standing a good five foot seven and probably weighing around a buck forty he figured. A voluptuous woman to be sure. Big breasts, long blonde hair, waxed pussy, toned but not muscular frame.

"So what do you have planned?"

"We're going out to a club I know of."

"Oh? Where at?"

"On the south side."

She knew this part of town to be a little on the seedy side. For some reason she felt excited at the prospect of danger. Perhaps it was the fact she felt anything at all is what excited her. After the last seven years with a husband who not only was old, unable to perform and simply too feeble to go out and do anything more exciting than a wine and cheese tasting, she was ready for something new and different.

"Stay here. I'll be back later to pick you up." he said as he got up to leave.

"I may have to go out for a bit. When will you return?"

"Things don't get going until ten. I'll be back before then. Just be ready."

She didn't say anything as he walked out the bedroom door and down the massive staircase. When she heard the front door shut she returned to the bathroom to put on makeup before getting dressed.

Jake got in his car, but before taking off, sent a text.

'I'll be there and I'm bringing someone with me'

'Who?' came the reply.

'Don't worry about it. I'm still gonna fuck you in the ass'

'Good. Give me that big hard cock'

He smiled and then drove off.

Mrs. Pinotti carefully applied her makeup. Eye liner and mascara complete, she went to her enormous walk in closet and chose the most professional looking suit she could find. Her husbands affairs needed to be checked and a token appearance must be made at the hospital. She didn't need the neighbors or other busy bodies poking their noses into her private affairs and wanted to keep up appearances.

After her fifteen minute visit to Boston General and consultation with her husbands doctors confirmed no change in his comatose status. She drove to her attorney's office. Her consultation was brief, just checking to assure that she's well cared for during Mr. Pinotti's hospital stay and eventual passing.

She returned to the elegant estate home where she changed her clothes, putting on something loose fitting. Since she didn't know where she would be going, she dressed slutty yet refined. She would be ready for anything.

Jake waited until the last minute to show up at the Pinotti house. He barely got out of his Chevy when Mrs. Pinotti opened the door. Still disgusted with the vehicle he drove, but choosing not to say anything. Instead, she stood in the doorway wearing a shear, barely there red halter top, jeans, and high healed shoes. She had long earrings with a matching necklace and bracelet.

"You're over dressed. But we're late. No time to change."

"You didn't say what I should wear, so I had to make some decisions."

Jake didn't reply. He drove in silence which was driving Mrs. Pinotti entirely nuts. She wanted to ask, but pride didn't let her. Jake drove around to the south side of Boston, eventually winding up in Dorchester. He pulled up to the Havana Royale SC. It was swank, yet had old world charm on the outside. When they walked through the doors, Mrs. Pinotti was amazed at the decor.

It appeared to have a mix of Cuban and Indian culture. On one wall was a mural of tobacco fields and the next was a showcase of the Kama Sutra and all it's glorious sexual positions. The air was filled with unique scents. Mrs. Pinotti wasn't able to pin down any one smell, but inhaled deeply anyway.

She looked around noticing a variety of people. Short, tall, slender, heavy. People of all races and all who seemed to know Jake, or at least they smile at him as they walked past. They were in various states of undress. Some even in the acts of sex, either fucking, sucking or both. He walked past them all with little more than a courteous nod and went to a room in the back.

"Sit." he said and pointed at a booth.

Jake then went into a room where a petite redhead was waiting. She smiled as he walked in the room, embraced him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"What did you bring me today?"

She didn't wait for him to answer as she pressed her lips against his and reached down to his crotch, stroking his growing cock through his pants.

"I've got me a rich bitch that needs some special attention."

He used his meaty thumb to point over his shoulder, gesturing to the other side of the door. The petite redhead peeked through a small window and saw Mrs. Pinotti. She looked over her shoulder back to Jake and said;

"Well, don't leave her out there. Bring her in!"

Jake walked past the petite woman and pushed open the door. He waved Mrs. Pinotti over, saying,

"Come in here."

Mrs. Pinotti got up and walked towards Jake. There was a certain calm about her, as if she were in her natural element. The club was certainly nothing like she'd ever frequented, yet she felt comfortable being here. She pushed past Jake as if he wasn't there.

"Hel-lo!"

A man with salt and pepper hair said as she walked past. He looked at Jake and gave him a knowing smile before moving on. Mrs. Pinotti ignored the comment, but inside she felt a warmth she hadn't felt in some time.

"Hello indeed!" said the petite redhead.

"Jake. Did you bring this for my birthday party?" She said referencing Mrs. Pinotti.

"I told you what I'm giving you for your birthday." he replied.

"Yes you did. Now I'm thinking I want something in addition to what you're giving me."

"I'm Julie." said Julie matter of factly.

"Cla.."

Mrs. Pinotti didn't get a chance to finish her introduction as Julie cut her off mid sentence.

"Doesn't matter. Are you here of your own accord?"

"I'm here because Jake brought me here. He told me he had plans for us tonight."

"Actually, I said I have plans that involve you." Jake corrected her.

"Yes. He has plans that involve me. To what end, I don't know."

"You can leave." said Julie.

"And if I choose to stay?"

"Then we will have lots of fun." purred Julie.

Mrs. Pinotti had an idea of what Julie meant. She hadn't been with a woman since her college days. The thought made her wet. She wondered who would be doing what to who and more importantly, when?

Jake put his hand on the small of her back and gave just a slight push.

"Follow Julie. I'll be in shortly."

Julie led Mrs. Pinotti to a private room in the rear of the building. The door simply said "office" on it, but when they walked in, it was nothing like any office she had seen before. There was a king size four poster bed, complete with a large pillows, gold colored silk sheets and gold cords tied to the bed posts.

In the far corner was a leather L shaped couch, a large screen TV and coffee table. Near the back wall was a pole from floor to ceiling. And a few feet away was a glass cubicle. A door to walk into the five by five foot square that had a drain in the floor and a shower head in the ceiling. On the walls were pictures of naked people in all sorts of positions doing all sorts of sexual acts.

"This is a social club." Julie said.

"Is this your office Julie?"

"Yes. Did Jake tell you he was bringing you here?"

"No. He simply said we were, um, that is, he had plans for me."

"What's your name?" Julie finally asked.

"Clare."

"Well Clare. I'll ask this once more. Do you want to be here?"

"Perhaps. Tell me more about your Social Club."

Julie could tell Clare was not a woman that could simply be told what to do and she'd submit. She could tell this was a woman who was used to getting what she wanted and Julie was trying to figure out exactly what that was.

"I like to think of my club as a business for entertainment. Everyone that you saw in the main section comes here to, um, shall we say enjoy themselves in a way that can't or won't at home."

"I gathered it was something like that as I waited for Jake."

"Do you know him well?" asked Julie.

"No."

"He's a performer. Maybe my best performer."

"And what about you? Are you a performer as well Julie?"

"Oh of course. I love being in front of people. What about you?"

Before Mrs. Pinotti could answer, Jake walked in.

"How's the crowd tonight?" Julie asked Jake.

"Horny. Like me."

"Clare and I were just discussing being in front of people."

"Clare?" Jake had a puzzled look on his face until he realized that Julie was talking about Mrs. Pinotti.

"Oh. Well Clare. You can sit on the couch over there, Julie and I have some work to do." He told Mrs. Pinotti.

"What if I prefer to participate instead of just watching?" She asked.

"Maybe you should just watch Jake," Said Julie teasingly.

She walked over to Jake, put her hands on his crotch and felt his shaft as it began to harden. Julie pressed her body close to Jake, rubbing her breasts against his chest and laughed as she looked over her shoulder at Clare.

"He's got such a nice cock."

"Yes. I know he does." Clare replied.

Just then an announcer was heard welcoming the ladies and gentlemen to the Havana Royal Social Club.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight's entertainment will feature our very own club owner, Miss Julie and the handsome stud you've all come to know and enjoy, Big Jake. If anyone cares to join them or put on their own show, please come to the announcer's booth in the back corner."

"Looks like were up. You ready?" Julie said to Jake.

"Always!"

The office began to rotate, taking Clare by surprise. The west wall pulled back and Clare saw the entire room of people she had passed earlier all sitting and staring towards the threesome. Most with drinks at their tables, some still engaged in whatever sexual act they were doing before the announcement.

"Hello everyone!" Julie started.

"I'm so glad you could make it. Tonight Jake and I are going to have a little fun. He's even brought a special guest. Everyone say hello to Clare."

The crowd made loud whistles and shouts of appreciation to a new member to their club. It didn't hurt that Mrs. Pinotti was an attractive and voluptuous woman. Her stylish look was out of place, but no one really cared. Mrs. Pinotti felt a rush of excitement go straight to her pussy. She certainly wasn't expecting this. Jake could see a little fear and a lot of excitement in her face.

He walked over to her and whispered,

"Just relax and watch the show."

Jake took off his sport coat, his muscular build and think body were pleasing to the crowd. Music began to play and lights were dimmed so that the crowd was hard to see behind all the spotlights that shone on the stage. Julie wasted little time taking off her clothes and the crowd shouted out their appreciation.

She strutted over to Jake, slapped his face and then unbuttoned his shirt. Kissing her way down his bare chest. She licked and sucked on his nipples before she put her hand down his pants. Again the crowd shouted out to her.

"Take it out! I wanna see his big cock!" an anonymous woman shouted, followed by whistles from other admirers.

Julie took her time, teasing not only Jake but the audience as well. She bent over in front of him, feeling his cock pushing against her flesh. The crowd couldn't see his stiffening shaft rubbing against her naked ass, but Julie sure could feel it. His hard cock strained for release.

Julie used her experience as a dancer to perfection. Just enough to get the crowd excited and more than enough to keep Jake interested. But teasing time was over. It was time to fully entertain her patrons. She turned back around and pushed Jake down on the couch. She then took his shoes and socks off before pulling his pants off.

Jake knew the routine. Let Julie do her thing and when she's ready, she would take care of him. When she pushed to the couch, he sat next to Mrs. Pinotti, or Clare as he had just learned. He reached over and pulled her head to his and kissed her hard. Tongues dancing with each other, he pushed her away as Julie began to pull down his pants.

Once she was done, Jake's cock had sprung free and the crowd cheered. Now it was his turn to take over the action. He strode around with his cock at full erection. He walked around in front of Julie, put his hands on her head and Julie's mouth opened wide. Jake slide his cock in, holding the back of her head, letting her take his entire cock.

Those who were close enough could see his cock in her throat. She didn't gag as she was an expert at relaxing her throat muscles. The crowd oohed and aahed. Someone from the back shouted to have Clare join in, but Jake held up a finger, gesturing for the crowd to be patient. He had plans for her but first he wanted to enjoy Julie's deep throating technique.

In and out his cock went. Julie also used her hand to stroke him knowing how much he liked it. It never ceased to amaze her how long he could last as most men she had been with would cum quickly. Jake increased the pace of his thrusts as the crowd cheered him on.

"Fuck that mouth Jake!"

"Take it all Julie! Make him cum!"

On and on the cat calls came and the more the audience called out, the hornier Jake became. He pulled his cock out of Julie's mouth, whispered in her ear and then walked over to Mrs. Pinotti. He took her by the arm, lifting her off the couch. She stood silent, waiting for him to make a move. When he didn't do anything, she reached out to touch his cock.

Jake grabbed her hands, moved them to his engorged member. He then moved her hands up to her breasts and told her not to move them. He put cuffs on her wrists, locking them and raised her arms above her head where there was a hook. He put the hook between the chain on the cuffs and then added another chain which he then locked making it so her arms couldn't be lowered.

12