The Darkest Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
One girl who makes a dangerous wish to save her family.
2.8k words
3.87
6.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for anyone who has read my story so far, the first chapter I was hesitant I know. Being my first chapter, this story is going to start all light and fluffy and digress into darkness and filth very quickly. Although it is in the Fantasy section, throughout there will be some noncon/BDSM and other related themes. I will put warnings on chapter ahead of time. This is more about Valaia's family and daily routine, because I want you to love her as much as I do. Please read the first chapter for an understanding of the world setting I've written.

VR <3

*****

October 2056- Britain

Constance arose to the sight on the sun just peeking over the horizon, every time she looked out of her window that orange light made the sight just that little less gloomy. Dull brick walls, barbed wire and camera everywhere; it just seemed every corner or dark space had suspicious stains on them. They were doing well so far, no shooting had happened in their area, but they had heard about them. Although the military try to stop people talking about it, calling it terror tactics from the enemy, enemy who even was there enemy these days she thought to herself.

Pouring some luke-warm water into the basin she went through the task of hand washing herself, lost in her thoughts as the sun streamed into her room. Her children sleeping around the house, she went to her wardrobe and picked out a black and silver teddy, pulling it on and securing it in place, pulling out her sharpened razor and going through the meticulous tracks of moving over her legs and across her pussy. Before turning to her draw and shimming up black stocking and attaching those, pulling a very modest green wrap-around dress on top and stepping into some black stiletto heels. Pulling her hair up into a loose bun, and gently applying some make-up after she was done she stared at her reflection. She looked tired but she must go on, steeling herself she grabbed her bag and walked down the stairs and out the door.

As she walked, she thought about the old days before curfew and status. Being outside was fun, there wasn't the constant military presence. Her Michael was still her, a tear slide down her face, she missed him so much. He was the light that kept her going, he was in the underground resistance since the High Chancellor put Britain under martial law after the Prime Minister committed suicide after the royal families death. He always said there were too many coincidences in those circumstances, his brother Matthew know of her birth place and after Michael's death joined the military side with the citizen police. They were basically a sanctioned gang taking business, slaves, selling families out and taking shares from people. Prostitution was deemed legal if down on legal properties, the high chancellor had particular taste's so the rumours say. Walking down a back alley behind some shops, she touched the silver cross she wore around her neck, Michael who was much more religious than her begged her to never take it off. She allowed herself a small smile even in death he still bossed her around. Gaining the feeling she was being watched she looked around, a brisk wind had arisen and she walked faster to go to work.

The distance to Madame Rouge's was not far about 25 minute walk, as far as her family knew she was working at the sewing factory helping make uniform, blankets and other provisions for the army. In reality to pay the bills and Matthew Aspin his 'protection' fee she needed to earn more, she applied for a job at Madame Rouge's a couple of months ago and has been a regular even since. Working from 6am-2pm and then 6pm-midnight, six days a week; the money was very good and after paying the bills she had been tucking money aside should they ever need to run. As well as false passports and papers for everyone, provisions and passage way. Once she arrived Elizabeth on the desk, a grotesque women who owned the business, was sitting on the front desk puffing away on a cigarette. She eyed Constance;

"You're late, your client is here in the Scarlet room, he has booked two hours and then Captain Paul has booked the Ruby room for the rest of your shift. Double rates, money upfront and has agreed to pay compensation for any additional damages done." Elizabeth turned back to her computer, obviously Constance was dismissed. She turned into her dressing room and stripped off her dress before preparing herself for her first client. The establishment worked well despite Elizabeth's appearance, you can name your fetish depending on the room you booked. The Scarlet room was for submissive men, and the Ruby room was for dominant masters, the Rouge was for multiple girls, the crimson room for pain and the sadist crowd, the cherry room for the youngest girls and the burgundy room for men. So far Constance only took over two rooms with the other 10 full time girls here.

She donned her black leather mask, grabbed her riding crop and headed into the Scarlet room, as she walked in a quite young man was sitting on the bed, breathing through her shock she realised it was Jack, Val's work colleague. He raised a finger to his lips, looking around before gesturing to his eye and then his ear. Quickly grasping the meaning she shook her head at her ear, moving forward to sit next to him and whispered:

"But they are watching us, what are you doing here? You know how dangerous it is, what kind of men come and use this place?" Trying to control her body movement so they seemed sultry and powerful as a rage built up inside her. How dare Jack endanger her and her family like this, seeing his face so calm and grim she knew something was wrong. "What is it Jack, what's going on?" He held her hips and moved her so she straddled his waist and lay back. Looking at him like he had turned mad, he rolled his eyes.

"For the camera's Constance" As he raised his arms above his head, linking his wrists behind his neck, "Now Mr Aspin is going to offer you a deal in your session, now before you argue with me" Looking at her with a raised eyebrow, Jack knew exactly how she felt about him. "He knows about your status, and has been in love with you for years. He is going to offer to marry you, or out you and everyone. You need to agree and smile, and go home and get everyone packed as we are leaving tonight. Can you do that? Val's on shift with me tonight, we shall meet down by Dock R and escape exactly as we always planned. Constance heart was in her throat, she was going to go home, her real home in France. She barely whispered:

"Marseille" Jack chuckled softly,

"Yes Constance, Marseille, we're going home." Constance felt overjoyed, but suddenly realised something, abruptly ripping Jack's shirt off and rolling him onto his stomach. While he reeled in shock she locked his arms into the shackles about the headboard, pulling her crop down onto his bum. Surprisingly nice bum actually now she looked at it, and she whispered into his ear "For the cameras"

00000x0000

Slamming down a tray of glasses, Valaia pulled her hair from her eyes; it was so busy tonight the officers were celebrating something. Their good mood made hers worse, her boss was off sick and Laura had quit yesterday so it was just her and Jack tonight. So she was running around like a blue arse fly, putting the glasses away and then going over to another table to start picking up more. Seeing rubbish all under the table she crouched down balancing on the balls of her feet and began the task of collecting it up. As she was doing so she smelt something burning, considering the fog of smoke in her she surprised she could smell anything but then a sharp hot pain on her right buttock. Swivelling to see Captain Paul leering down at her and smoke emerging behind her, he took another took of his cigar and she saw the fire, ripping her skirt apart and stamping on it to put it out. Red faced and furious she turned her attention on the Captain, he looked at his fellow officers and they all started to laugh and practically wet themselves and her spectacle. He was turning away to go and continue his night when losing her temper she took a step toward him, glaring at him the whole time;

"You bastard" She uttered in a quiet voice dripping with venom, he stopped and turned back to her and moved right up in front of her. Beer, cigar and decay breath pooled over her, the pub went dangerous silent almost everyone watching the exchange. No-one called the Captain names, he was notorious for whipping profanity away and was especially cruel to women who 'did not know their place'. He ran a finger across her cheek with a smirk forming on his face;

"I was just playing a joke, showing the boys I too can let my hair down and have fun. But if you did not see it that way, what's the old phrase in for a penny, in for a pound and oh my, would I love to pound you." Grabbing Valaia's arm and spinning her around while bending her over the table all the while holding her wrists together. Using the other hand to pull the pieces of her skirt to one side to show her black knickers, he tutted under his breath admired the view. He has pictured her arse many time but to see it like this was so much better, pulling his knife out from his belt. He cut the knickers off her and paused, Val began to struggle and squirm then for all she was worth. She knew there was no point screaming for help, no-one in the pub would help now. The pain in her shoulder blades began to tear at her, as she stopped moving before she feared she would rip them off.

"My little love, you've ruined your lovely skin, all down your right thigh. Cutting away your fear will never help you know. Let me give you a lesson in real pain shall I?" She heard the sound of him undoing his belt, beginning to squirm further, a wave of calm fell over her body.

Heard him slap his belt against something behind her, she was normally so strong but right now she felt like a deer in head lights. She saw a figure in her peripheral vision turning her head slightly, Jack standing against the bar holding a towel that was twisted between his hands, his knuckles white and worn a face of thunder. Seeing her looking, his face softens as he dropped the towel and raised his hands up to his chin and down to his waist and repeated. Breathing, oh! She matched his breathing to his gestures, she knew if Jack did anything right now those men would beat him to death. Staring at her hands always made her feel better, she knew it was weird but he had strong artistic hand wearing a golden ring on his thumb with his family's initials on it, and a delicate silver ring on his right middle finger. They made her stomach quivered and her inner muscles clench, so much so that she almost passed out from the first hit. Taking a second to register in her mind before fire erupted across the back of her legs, a screech passed from her lips. Breathing heavily, she concentrated on getting her breathing back to normal but another hit went across her arse. Oh god the pain, feeling her head spinning, again and again it happened. Until she had screamed herself hoarse and her legs and arse were on fire, her nerves screaming agony at her and she wanted the blackness to take her in.

'But what if it did,' said a little voice in her head, 'what price would you pay to escape this place?' So surrounded by pain, she did not register that the voice was not her own.

"Anything" she gasped, even in her own mind.

'Anything? Anything at all?' Sounding amused by her response; in her mind's eye she saw Mark sleeping soundly, her mother crying when she thought she wasn't looking, her brother with bruises from working, the dark vacant look in the women she saw around the street. Jack with his furrowed brow, as she locked eyes with him again, he raised an eyebrow at her and shook his head. Information smashing around her head, how could Jack know what the voice was saying? Jack was using his right index finger to draw a pattern on the bar when he took a deep intake in breath and his knuckles strained almost blue. Looking as though in excruciating pain, the pain she was feeling was ebbing away, her attention so absorbed with Jack right now.

'Leave her, leave her small dark one. Or I shall banish you to the plain of life for all eternity' Jack's calm voice in her head said, a wild snarling happened. Her head exploding in agony all over again like nails churning around her own mind. Finally the black took her.

00000x0000

Jack paced the well carpeted room furiously, growling in frustration when any of the other people in the room tried to speak to him. She can't be, he'd known her for years and showed no signs of the order. If he had planned the escape the night before he would have had more time and she would be sweetly oblivious to the events taking place. At least she was asleep, it took a lot out of him for a silent, no gestures banishment, and there were no physical signs but mentally. He'd have to wait;

'Jacque will you stop you were grind a hole into the carpet, stop have a drink and talk about it. You are already exhausted and when she awake we have the transcend ritual to face.' Jack turned to the boy leaning against the marble fireplace; he was tall and well-built with shoulder length blonde hair, drawn into a plait down his back. Wearing smart black jeans and black and silver shirt a golden medallion on a chain around his neck matching the ring that Jack wore and the others. His sharp blue eyes sizing him up, looking for details he may have missed, Jack always had a tinge when Elijah pronounced his name like that; being in hiding for so long meant he adjusted. He stopped side and flicked his hair out of his face; pulling a girlish curl he pulled a face. He could never look as cool as Elijah did, he oozed sex. Whereas Jack worked hard to gain the muscles on his body and looked after himself, what was it Beth always said? Jack had an innocent boy next door charm, and Elijah was the boy mother's never wanted you to date. He chuckled then, and like a dam it burst he laughed until his stomach began to hurt. Tears rolling down his cheeks, Elijah stared at him, 'Are you going to share this joke with me? So I can laugh with you dear brother'

"It's just...well... never a dull moment. I leave for a break and to find myself. Well here is my sign, blessed be." Continuing to laugh, to his surprise Elijah burst out laughing too, his normal prude composed self, slapped Jack on the shoulder and laughed for all it was worth.

"Vheneven you are done." A deep voice said quietly, causing both the men to whirl around both drawing energy weapons to point at the man there. Jack's face broke into a smirk,

'Lazlo, my lord what an honour it is, I wasn't expected you here for a transcend ritual.' Bowing brusquely and deeply, Lazlo went over and poured himself a drink from the table near the fireplace. Jack despite his personal feelings cannot help be admire this man. He too had long hair, but his was a deep rich ginger with red flicks, tied back with a black ribbon. Dark green eyes, which could turn almost black on occasion, a strong jaw line with a sprinkling of hair across it. Wearing a white shirt, with a black waist coat and a golden pocket watch with the same symbol they all bore. He had a cane he used with the head being a silver apple with a snake wrapped around it heading toward the base. He was built with large shoulders, and strong chest and powerful thighs, his body was built for strength and power. Not turning around he merely answered;

'But my dear, it iz more den dat, she is going to be a soul bond.'