The Darkness Above

Story Info
Loving husband concocts a vacation adventure.
7.5k words
4.09
48.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget to tip the bellhop. Give him at least five bucks."

Anne Marie walked back to the door of the hotel room. What a wonderful place. Since I had taken my new job, I finally had some money to play with, so I reserved the nicest suite in the resort. It looked like it was going to be a wonderful weekend in the tropics for Anne and me.

She handed the young chap a five dollar bill. "Thanks," she said.

Anne closed the door to our suite and turned to face me. She eased across the room like a fox. She wore her favorite suede sweat pants and an old school Metallica "Ride the Lightning" t-shirt. It's amazing how she can look so majestic dressed in my metal garb. She wore that, of course, because of our game of truth or dare two nights before we left.

------------------------------------------------------------

The wine was getting us both a little tipsy.

"Truth," she said.

"What did you think about that morning in December?"

"Did you plan this whole game out just to ask me that?" she inquired.

"Maybe. You know the rules," I answered.

"How about this," she said. "I promise to tell you every explicit detail tonight when you give me that massage in the bathtub that YOU promised."

"Fair enough," I said. That actually sounded infinitely more appealing: to hear her tell me those details in the setting she proposed rather than here at a bar. It is a classy, private, intimate place here, but having her covered with nothing but suds, her body against me... Oh man. I'll force myself to wait.

"Your turn," she said through a mischievous smirk.

"Truth."

"I want you to tell me about another one of your fantasies. Tell me about the last fantasy that you had."

"One that I haven't already described to you, I assume," I responded.

"Yes, and come sit next to me while you tell it."

I moved my chair as close to hers as I could get it. Then I tucked her hair behind her left ear, nuzzled myself against her, and told her about my last fantasy of her and me in explicit, x-rated detail. I could see the arousal grow and blossom in her as I told the tale. She needed some real life attention very soon.

When I finished telling my story, I backed away from her ear and gazed at her. She turned and met my stare. Her big brown eyes were on fire. She squirmed in her chair.

At this point, I could get her to do anything I want. She had better be careful when deciding between truth and dare on her next turn.

"Truth or dare, sweet Anne Marie?" I asked.

She glared at me with sexual intensity and curiosity. She knew I could get creative in situations like this, and it is harder to get at the juicy games with a truth-turn.

"Dare."

"Ok, but since you postponed your last truth, I get one request of you before I issue this dare," I stated.

"Sounds fair," she replied.

I looked around. We were nestled together at a table in a dark corner. The lighting was primarily of a red tone, which tended to make people blend into their surroundings a bit more.

Looking her in the eyes, "I want you to touch yourself for three minutes in silence before I issue my dare."

She answered me with her lustful gaze. I slid my chair close to her again to conceal her a little more, and I nuzzled my face against the nape of her neck. Watching her waistline, I observed carefully as her hand slipped inside the top of her skirt. Her jaw then gaped a bit, indicating that her fingers had found her clitoris.

I traced my lips along her neck, breathing out hot breath onto her skin from time to time. Sometimes I'd sneak up and nibble her ear.

Anne was getting hot; a little too hot. I want her turned on, but I didn't want her having an orgasm yet. I reached out with my left hand, gently took hold of her wrist, and removed her hand from its task. She jerked forward in a slightly convulsive way as she was denied fulfillment.

The next look she gave me was hot, ready, and angry.

"Here's your dare, sweetheart. On the first day of our trip this week, I get complete control. This means you do exactly what I command of you all day long and all night long. It begins when we leave and ends when we awake on the second morning."

I knew she might not agree if I had flat out dared her, but I had carefully planned out her state of mind to receive this dare.

She hesitantly replied, "Ok," and the stage was set.

"Your turn," she said.

I knew I was in for it now. "Dare," I answered.

----------------------------------------------------------------

She eased her body up against mine and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Well, what are we doing now?" she asked.

"The first thing we are doing is spending the afternoon at the beach. After that we'll have an early dinner in the hotel restaurant."

She looked a bit confused. There was nothing outrageous about these activities.

"Change into your bathing suit, and we'll head out."

The two of us changed, gathered some things, and headed down to the beach in front of the hotel. We spent the day lying in the sun and swimming in the ocean. Anne looked fantastic on the beach in her black bikini. She had straightened her hair, but I made sure that she got it wet in the ocean to bring out those luscious curls. What a vixen she was, and I am not the only person who noticed. She drew the gaze of many men, even men who were there with their wives. I love watching people gawk at her.

After a few hours of fun in the sun, we went back to the room to clean up for dinner. When we entered the room, she made a move.

Anne pushed me onto the king-sized bed and aggressively removed my bathing suit. She threw her body on top of mine and kissed me hard and passionately, pressing her body against mine.

I rolled her over to the side and slipped her top off. I slid down to her breasts and took her left nipple in my mouth. I sucked gently and nibbled on her. With my left hand I pinched her right nipple really hard. She arched her back and moaned.

Does my description sound mechanical? It should. At this moment, I was convinced to give her no sexual satisfaction. This is all preparation for later.

I pushed her onto her back and slid down to her waist. I pulled her bikini bottom off and began to nuzzle her little triangle of blonde pubic hair at the top of her mound. While I did this, I snuck my tongue down to gently touch her clit. I left my tongue linger for a few seconds, and then I began a slow, circular motion.

Her hips moved with me, encouraging me to exaggerate the motion. I continued this for several minutes, and I felt her orgasm build in her. Her breathing rate increased, her hands grabbed at my hair, soft moans escaped her lips, her hips began to rise and fall against my face. Soon her orgasm was only seconds away, so I stopped.

I climbed on top of her and pressed the shaft of my penis against her eagerness. I kissed her gently on the lips and whispered, "Not yet."

I moved my body off of hers and stood up. I took her by the hand, helped her off the bed, and said "Take a shower, and no naughtiness in there. I may come in from time to time to check on you."

She gave me a frustrated look that did make me feel a little guilty and moped her way into the bathroom.

She was a good girl and allowed her frustration to linger through the process of getting ready to go out. After 45 minutes, we were ready to go. She dressed casually like I requested.

I had made reservations at the restaurant, so we were seated almost immediately. It was a comfortable place on a terrace. There was a fancy restaurant in the resort as well, but casual was what I wanted to start this evening.

She wore a cute, white sundress, and I wore khaki shorts and a blue designer t-shirt.

We sat next to one another and had a romantic dinner. After we finished eating I told her, "I want you and I to each have exactly one glass of wine before we leave the table."

When the waiter walked by, I stopped him and asked, "Could you bring us two glasses of your California Riesling?"

"Sure, sir," he responded.

Anne and I sat in silence for a few minutes. I stroked her hair with one hand, and she gently ran her fingers across the skin of my other hand. The waiter returned with our drinks, and we continued to enjoy each other's loving caresses as we drank.

When she had only a couple sips left in her glass, I turned to her. "After you finish your wine, go up to the hotel room, and I will see you later."

She looked hurt. "Don't worry, baby. I'll see you soon enough," was my reply. After a few seconds of pondering my request, her adventurous side began to take over.

She smiled, looked up at me, and said, "Ok, I guess I'll see you later." She gunned back the rest of her wine, kissed me playfully on the lips, and left the table. She walked into the hotel lobby and did not look back.

When Anne entered the suite, she was taken aback. On the floor was a path of rose petals leading to the bed. She walked along them to see what this mysterious path led to.

On the bed was a brand new, sleek black dress. Next to it were a pair of black lace thigh-high stockings, a pair of black high heels, and a small present. "How did he do this?" she thought. She had come straight to the room from dinner. Marc must have hired someone to do this for him.

She eagerly picked up the gift and tore the black wrapping paper off of it. She opened the box and inside found two things. The first item was a new watch. It was silver and petite, and she loved it. "Wow!" she exclaimed when she realized that it was a Movado – not an inexpensive item. The other item was a folded letter. It read:

My Dear Anne Marie,

I hope you like the gifts I left for you on the bed. It should be about 8pm right now, which gives you one hour to be ready. Please wear all of these new items and nothing else. Also, please come in your natural curls. Be in the hotel lobby at 9pm sharp.

I will see you soon sweet Anne.

Lovingly Yours,

Marc

Anne let out a slight gasp when she finished the letter. She thought, "This is going to be fun."

After finishing a hot shower, she toweled off and strolled over to the bed. While in the shower, it had occurred to her that there were no undergarments on the bed, and the letter had said not to wear anything else. This had made her want to masturbate in the shower, but she thought better of it. She wanted her sexual tension to be built up for her evening.

She put the stockings on and slipped into the dress. Everything fit her perfectly. The dress clung greedily to her body. It had an open back and an open patch at the midsection, showing some skin. The dress stopped halfway between the hip and the knee, and it had a slit along the left side. If she did anything but stand still, the lace atop of her left stocking would be visible. She also realized that she would have to be careful of how she sat. This dress was made to be worn without a bra, but without panties...

When Anne walked out of the elevator into the lobby, she attracted the attention of a movie star. People stared and whispered as she walked by. She looked truly majestic.

"What do I do now?" she wondered. Her instructions were to be in the lobby. She wandered around for a few seconds until she noticed a young man in a tuxedo standing with a sign that read, "Anne Marie." She walked to him, and during her approach, her gave her a look of recognition.

"Right this way, Miss," he said as he turned around and walked towards the door. She followed him through the exit to a black stretched-limo parked in front of the hotel. He opened the rear door, and Anne entered.

The black leather interior was classy and cozy. As she looked around, she spied an envelope and another present on the seat across from her. Eagerly, she reached over and snatched them up. She opened the gift first and found an exotic looking mask. It had a Phantom of the Opera kind-of feel to it, but it would only cover a small area around someone's eyes. It clearly would not disguise someone.

She tore open the envelope and discovered another letter inside. It read:

Hello again Dearest Anne,

I hope you are enjoying yourself thus far. Your driver is taking you to a masquerade ball. This mask is your costume for this party.

At this party is where your adventure begins.

Your goal tonight is to find me at this party and make love to me before leaving.

Given that goal, below is a list of rules that you must abide by. The ONLY thing that will upset me this evening is if you deviate from your goal or break any of these rules.

1.) You are allowed no more than one drink per every 1.5 hours.

2.) If any man approaches you in a polite, respectful manner, you must spend a minimum of three minutes speaking with him and flirting with him.

3.) Every man that you speak to in this manner you must touch at least once; however, you must touch each man in at least one unique way.

4.) In such circumstances, if asked to dance, you must say yes most of the time.

The second hand on your new watch should help you with these time constraints.

I will be watching you. If you break any of these rules, I will leave the premises. Other than these rules, the night is yours, and you are free to do whatever you please.

I hope to see you soon, sweet Anne.

Love,

Marc

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Anne. She was not expecting this. She sat back, and she realized that she was starting to sweat. She rolled down the window to feel the cool evening tropical air on her skin.

After 15 minutes of agonizing anticipation, the limo came to a halt. The driver opened the door for her, and, wearing her mask, she stepped out to face a four story estate. It looked like it was made of marble, but she knew that had to be a façade. She nervously walked up an illuminated stone staircase to the entrance of the building. A short, stumpy looking usher wearing a tuxedo & a mask opened the door for her, and she entered.

The atrium of the place was huge. The area of the floor was not large, but the ceiling of the room was so high that is was not visible. She looked up and saw two balconies ascending into the darkness above. This entryway's ceiling must have went all the way to the roof.

After gazing into the abyss above for a few seconds, Anne went through the next doorway into an enormous ballroom. Along the left side were tables covered in fancy hors d'ouvres. Nestled in the middle of these was a small bar, staffed by three bartenders.

Before starting to sift through the sea of masked faces, Anne walked to the bar. She wanted a drink to calm her nerves, and she also wanted something to have in her hands. "I'll take a glass of Shiraz, please," she told one of the bartenders.

He poured the drink, and handed it to her. "Here you go," he said.

"Thank you," she replied.

"Here we go," she thought. She took a sip of her wine, remembering to savor it because of the drink constraint. She took a deep breath, and turned to face her evening adventure.

With her back against the bar, she soaked the place in with her eyes. The ballroom loomed in front of her. The place was dimly lit, and soft jazz music purred in the air. On the right side was a dance floor, and on the left side were tables. The tables were circular and set very high off of the ground, and they were accompanied by tall chairs.

"Where to start," she thought. "It's early, so men have less drinks in them and will be less aggressive, thus I won't get tied up in flirtation with strangers if I can find him early."

"Hmmm. Tied up?" she thought. At that moment she realized that she was incredibly turned on by this situation. She felt an ache of yearning. It was going to be an interesting night.

She strolled into the crowd. Everyone was in some sort of high-society looking costume. The men all wore tuxedos, and the women were all dressed elegantly. As she worked her way through the crowd, she felt the eyes of men (and some women) tracing her body. The people on her left gawked a bit more as they saw the lace at the top of her stocking.

Though people wore costumes, they were not unrecognizable because most of the masks covered only part of a person's face. Finding Marc wouldn't be much of a challenge after all.

Just as that thought fleeted through her head, a young man complemented, "You look stunning this evening," as he approached. He was tall and muscular. Surely he was a handsome man under that mask.

Slightly annoyed that her search was interrupted, she remember the rules and replied, "Thank you very much."

"What brings you here this evening?" he asked.

"I'm looking for someone."

"Found someone you have," he answered with a smirk.

What a loser. Quoting Yoda was far from smooth, but only thirty seconds had passed. She had to play it out.

Just as the three minute mark hit on her watch, she interrupted him saying, "It was a pleasure meeting you, but I really am looking for somebody." She touched him on the forearm, turned and walked away, trampling his pride underfoot as she left.

"It's going to be a long night," she thought, and drank some more of her wine.

Three hours had gone by, and still no sign of Marc. She had walked the ballroom many times, drink in hand, talking and flirting with any man who politely approached her. The tough thing was that, in a classy environment like this, crude approaches were fewer than polite ones. Some of the men had been witty and charming. Some of them had been downright fucking hot, and she was thankful that she used up her "arm-touches" on the annoying men. That way she had saved the more intimate spots for the more attractive men.

She had even danced with three of the men that approached her. Five in total had asked her so far, so she felt she had danced with most of them, as the rules had stated.

Another young man approached her as she was leaning against a table scanning the crowd. She had noticed him before. He was probably the best looking man she'd seen so far, and she did have a little trouble not looking at him.

"If you don't mind, I took the liberty of buying you a drink," he said as he handed her a tall glass.

Anne blushed a little. "What is it?" she asked.

"It's a Long Island iced tea," he replied.

Anne looked at her watch. She had just bought her third Shiraz ten minutes ago, and it was 1:00am, three-and-a-half hours after she arrived. Even though she was just about done with this Shiraz, the rules stated that she couldn't get another drink for at least another hour.

"Sit with me?" he asked as he sat in a chair at the table.

She knew the rules, so she sat, but Marc never said anything about how to handle the situation when someone buys her a drink, and she didn't want to risk breaking the rules. To have Marc leave without her tonight would be devastating.

This was the first time she sat down. She had been wary to because not giving a view would be difficult. Unfortunately, this gentleman sat facing her, but the table was not directly in between them, so he had a clear view of her legs. She kept them tightly crossed.

Anne finished her Shiraz, and he placed the new drink in front of her. "I don't think I should," she said. "I've already had a few tonight, and I don't think I could handle another." She was lying. The alcohol she had so far was barely affecting her because she was so fucking excited. He didn't have to know that, though he probably could read the excitement in her face.

"Well Anne, I think it would be ok if you drank it."

"What the fuck!" she thought.

Intrigued, she inquired, "How do you know my name?"

"Well," he answered, "I was at a table with a gentleman, and I mentioned you to him. I told him that I thought that you were stunningly attractive, and I'd like to meet you. Then he told me that your name was Anne, and he presented me with an interesting way to meet you. He told me to buy you this drink and introduce myself. My name is Roger."