The Darkness Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more I had to turn away to get myself back in control. I left the room until I felt like I could handle all the intensity flooding through me and exciting every nerve ending in my body. I walked back in, got up on the bed and moved up between her legs on my knees. Again my gaze was transfixed by her panties, and with a sudden explosion of pent up lust, my hands grabbed for the waistband and ripped it upwards, again excited by the sound of tearing fabric and elastic as her panties ripped into torn wide open cloth pulled away in shreds and cast aside.

She was now totally and completely stark naked before me, with her most intimate place in full view for my voyeuristic excitement and pleasure. Her dark brown trimmed triangle of fur grew just above her reddish pink and swollen sex. Her pussy lips now so swollen and hot that her cum juices oozed out of the base of her open hole, and dripped down the skin between the inside of where her inner thighs and cheeks came together, and trickled into the puckered center of another hole... In all the time we'd been together, I'd never seen her so dripping wet.

Inhaling a big lungful of air, I couldn't undo and yank down my pants and boxers fast enough! My big thick cock sprang up and out of the waistband of my lowered boxers, and bobbed slightly up and down a couple times as my groin spasmed it into movement. My cock stood up rock hard and erect, with a small drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip of the wide and swollen head.

As I ripped away my own shirt I was no longer in the realm of thought, but totally immersed in raging and out of control urges and white hot heat of emotions that all caught fire and burned together as I lunged forward towards the brown hair of the triangle between her inner thighs, and threw myself down on top of her.

My hand flew down to grab my shaft, and guided it forward so the swollen purplish head of my cock could rub up and down the slippery wetness and then slide down to find its source. The head of my cock found that place and slowly pushed forward and in, briefly pausing there as the pink inner flesh pushed open and gave way as my cock now glided deep inside her. Her warmth and wetness inside felt so intensely good that I gasped out loud at the same time I heard her gasp with the rushing exhalation of her breath. I heard her involuntarily gasp again as I pushed deeper all the way in, until my balls rested on the inside of her ass.

My mind reeled with a level of white hot sexual intensity greater than I had ever known before! Something dark and so fervently desired deep within me, was finally being fulfilled. I had tied my wife spread eagled on the bed, stripped her naked and now I was fucking her! My inflamed lust grew even more powerful and stronger as I fucked her, knowing that she was helpless to stop me!

I pulled the length of my shaft out to the tip of the head, and then pushed it back in again right up to the hilt. The incredible warmth and wetness inside of her again staggered my senses with a flood of pleasure. I gasped and groaned more loudly as I was shocked by how unbelievably good she felt so deep inside. I pulled out again and pushed back in, looking down and watching my cock as it pushed inside her vagina between her pink and flared inner lips. It was an incredible sight to see, and I continued to watch as I started a back and forth rhythm of thrusting penetrations.

I wrapped my strong arms around her back and as I held her breasts tightly to my muscular chest, I kissed her deeply, my tongue pushing past her lips and into her mouth, searching for hers. All resistance now gone, she returned the deep intimacy of my kiss with her own as our lips sucked, slipped and slid over and inside each other, sucking and sliding repeatedly over and under as our tongues thrust inside and found each other, tips licking and curling together. I felt her breasts pushed against my chest and the firmness of her hard nipples on my skin, and once again I fondled and stroked them, squeezing and releasing my grasp faster and more urgently now.

I was quickening the rhythm of my pace as I repeatedly pulled back and plunged in, going a little faster with each pushing penetrating thrust inside her. She was rocking her hips and pelvis back and forth in an undulating flowing rhythm with my thrusts, even faster now as our crotches slapped together with wet smacking sounds. She was crying out more loudly with each thrust, "Oh! Ohh!! Ohhh!!! Oh My God Rick!!! OHHH!!!" And then for the first time ever, her voice frantic with her rising excitement, she yelled out "I'm a filthy little cock teasing slut and I deserve this! I deserve all of it!!!" It was another shock, because for as long as we had been sexually involved, she had never even once talked dirty like this! It was a little disturbing to hear, because I never thought of her like that, and it didn't turn me on. But as I continued to fuck her, she let loose another outburst. "Oh God, Rick! Tell me what a dirty filthy whore I am! Say it! I need you to yell at me what I really am!" Oh Rick, please say it!!! Say it like you mean it!!!"

This made me increasingly angry, because I had never thought about her the awful names she was calling herself, and I sure as hell wasn't going to call her any of those things! My anger went straight to my cock and I began to fuck her hard and rough, as I started giving her a real pounding! She cried out even more loudly and her body shook as she started to shout "Say it! Say it!! Oh my God Rick, SAY IT!!!" "SHUT UP!!!" I thundered back at her! "You aren't ANY of those things!!! Unless you start calling yourself those disgusting names! So just stop it!!!"

She seemed shocked by the ferocity of my angry outburst, but quickly adjusted as she blurted out "I'm sorry Rick! I'm so sorry! I don't blame you for being so mad at me!" But I was quick to notice that my increased anger seemed to drive her sexual temperature even higher, as she rocked her head from side to side, moaning loudly and crying out even more wildly as her intense passion surged and overwhelmed her.

I rocked back and forth into her... my pace getting faster and faster! She moaned, she cried... she sobbed and whimpered! But she begged for even more! "Faster!!! Harder!!! Oh, God... Please don't stop!!! Ohhh... Please... Fuck me!!! Fuck me as hard as you can!!! Ohhh... YES!!!" I slammed into her again and again as I pumped her like an engine piston, with my cock firing in and out of her so fast, that her eyes were wide open with shock and her face looked stunned by the intensely incredible feeling of what was now happening inside her!

I felt her pussy go into spasmodic contractions around my cock, as she lost all control, and she screamed as her orgasmic tidal wave rolled over her! I was only seconds behind her, as I came hard and the first hot spurt of cum hit the walls deep inside her. Then another! I was groaning and grunting with each thrust. I threw my head back and growled like a raging wild animal as my hot cum spurted into her again and again! I was going totally delirious! The shear intensity of my own orgasm nearly caused me to faint from the shock of it.

Finally, I fell down exhausted on her chest and hugged her tightly into my arms. Her breasts pressed against my chest as I held her. We kissed long and deeply one more time. We laid still together and rested, both completely spent. We rested a while longer, until I pushed up and sat back on my knees to look at her, my eyes taking in all her nakedness, staring at her bare white breasts and pink nipples exposed, with her still tied to the bed, her legs and thighs wide open, and her pussy still an open inflamed hole with a combination of cum juice and semen leaking out and dripping down beneath her. She lay there with her eyes shut, and she looked like a woman helpless and used, with all her clothing torn, ripped and stripped away, leaving her naked with her most intimate places exposed, then groped, sucked, licked, handled, penetrated and finally thoroughly fucked. She looked like a woman completely ravished in every way.

She opened her eyes and looked back at me, and when she tried to speak, her voice was choked with emotion, and unable to vocalize the words, while silently mouthing them. But her voice returned, emotional and almost crying as she said "Thank you... Thank you so much Rick!" as tears formed at the corners of her eyes... eyes brimming with tears, and with gratitude. My mind had trouble making sense of what I was hearing, but there was no denying that her gratitude was deep and sincere. Was she really feeling a release from the shame and guilt that tortured her? I thought silently that there was much we needed to talk about, and I was worried about her... I rushed to kiss her mouth deeply and the kiss she returned was powerfully emotional and held long, seemingly on the edge of desperation. My love for her flooded my entire being and I held her to me very tightly, as if I felt I had to hold her tightly or she could slip away from me, and I'd lose her.

But there was no denying that despite what I'd done to her, and her initially furious reaction, that we had both just experienced the most intense sex together that we had ever known. But as I held her, I felt another kind of fear. Fear of my own depraved sexual darkness deep within me, that with an intensity I had never thought possible, came raging to the surface this night, and was acted out. I had a dark side, a darkness from deep within that I knew nothing about and didn't understand. Should I try to understand it? Or would it be better to bury it as deeply as I possibly could, and to never think of it again? I moved to untie the ropes and free her, while wondering where she and I were now going, as we got up and headed into our future.

We were different people after that night. Or at least we were two people who began to recognize and share with each other, the parts of our natures that had long been repressed, denied and hidden. And in our new state of self recognition, a whole new phase of our relationship began, evolved, and continues to this day.

12