The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dipped his fingers in and spread the remainder of my juices across my inner thigh. My scent radiated farther out. The warm stickiness cooled as his breath traveled across my skin.

He left me that way. He found the other couch, sat down, and slipped his wine while he watched me with this smug ass look.

“Liked that didn’t you?” he asked with a cockiness. The boy knew he had skills and he ate me the way I preferred, with more suction and less tongue. But the true turn on was the way he moaned during, like he was eating his favorite piece of pussy pie. I loved the way he made me extremely wet. 50% of the moisture between my legs came from him rather than me. He appeared to like eating pussy, like sucking me, tasting me, making me wiggle. It made me want to fuck the hell out of him, just to wipe that look off his face, no matter how rightly deserved.

I reached between my thighs and dipped my finger into my pussy, locating some juice and coated my finger. I lightly dressed my nipples with it, making them tighten even more when the air hit the wetness, like the wetness on my thighs. It was then that I noticed his cock was free. He didn’t touch it, he just let it stand there, hard and pulsing while he drank his wine. The heat from the wine and the lust was intoxicating, I know. I felt it.

He watched me as spread my legs further up the chair and with one hand I parted my lips further for his view. His eyes locked on my pussy lips as I spread them with my fingers for him. He watched as the inner dark brown lips bared themselves to sharply contrast the bright pink that lead to my pussy hole and the soft, yet solid flesh awaiting his hard achy dick.

Did I mention I liked his dick? It was absolutely beautiful and I just knew that it was the right size for my pussy like it was for my mouth. I wanted to wrap my lips around it again.

I thought of this as I used my other had to insert a finger in my cunt. I thought about how he filled my mouth and I turn my one finger into two, then three, then four. If I add five the feeling of being stretched will be wonderful, but I can’t fill myself up like he can. My fingers can’t hold their shape, like his cock can. They couldn’t plummet as deeply as he could.

If only I could like he can. If only I could fuck myself like he could, if I could drive my dick in my pussy, whole and long and thick. If only I could use my hips to force my thighs open like he could when he pounds his body against mine and recreate the sounds of our skin slapping against one another, harder and harder as fucks me, showing my just how much more I can take, when I’m convinced I’m at my end.

If only I could squeeze my breast like he could as he fucks me. If only I could twist my nipples like he could, and make my pussy involuntary twitch. If only could cover my body completely, in full possession as he could when he thrusts, and fucks, and squeezes, and kiss me. If only I could make myself feel like he could, like I’m his tool, his vessel, his toy and make me love every minute. Beneath him is the one time I don’t want to be his equal. It’s the one time I want his dominance, the one time I want him to be greater then I am because in doing so my body in turn becomes greater then what it is.

This is what I imagine as he watches me fuck myself with my hand. This is what is in my head as I reach up and turn my breast to my mouth and lick and suck on my own nipple- imagining it is him. My palm rubs against my clit, intensifying the feeling as I look into eyes and watch him watch me. I know he loves it. I know he wants to stroke his deviously delicious, suckable fuckable cock, but he doesn’t because I also know he likes it when the lust deepens to a level almost on the verge of pain.

I rub and I fuck and I suck, but still it isn’t enough. My hand isn’t enough. It’s not working. I want him. I want him. So I start to beg. Now if only I could remember his name.

Troy? No. Chris? No. Daemon? No. Shit. I can’t think straight. All I can focus on is that dick. Standing there, doing nothing as I strive and work so hard to cum. But I can’t.

“Please,” I beg. “Please help me.”

“Please come fuck me.”

He gets up from his chair and drains the last of his wine. He moves to the side of the chair and traces my lips with the tip of his dick. I try to eat but he won’t let me. He doesn’t want that, he coated my lips with his precum, just like I imagined. My lipstick.

“ You want me?”

“Yes”

“You need my shit, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“What’s my name?” he whispers.

Shit!
I try to distract. It’s beginning to hurt, too much build up with no cum. I move my hands up to grab hold of his dick.

“Please?”

“No. No! Leave your hand where there are. And say my name. Tell me whom you want and maybe I’ll fuck you. Maybe.”

I put my hand back in my hole. I play with my breast and work my nipples. Damn.
He moves up further along my face and my tongue slides down to the base of his cock. His sack, he balls meet my lips and I open wider and pull them in. I love that to. I softly lick and suck him in my mouth; so soft. I don’t want to hurt my babies.

“Please? I want you, Boo. I want you so much. Please?” I beg as my tongue finds that place behind his sack, that place that I knew for the restaurant makes him slightly shudder. He steps back and takes his cock with him. I want to cry.

“You don’t remember my name do you?” Damn, if I didn’t know better I’d think he was upset.

“Sweetie, I’m so far on edge, I don’t even remember my name. No one would one should be forced to hold out this long. Please fuck me.”

“Sabrina?”

“Yes?”

“SEE! You remember your name! You can’t remember mine?”

If I wasn’t so frustrated I would laugh but all I wanted to do was cry. A tear slips down my cheek.

I hear him sigh. He moves in front of me and pushes against the back of my chair. A sound that could only be describe as a squeak leaves my lips. I involuntary reach for the arms of the chair as my legs slide off. It’s a recliner. He moves over me, his knee slides up between my thighs, the other on the side of my hip, he pushes his knee, up, up, onto my pussy, the top of his leg pushes against my clit and he rotates his knee. The wetness meets his skin and forms a suction.

“Yes. Yes. That’s the type of force I need, only deeper, inside. The sensations travels inside the walls of my pussy, up, deep in, I need to get it deep inside, that’s where the pain is. Push. Push.”

He pushes, but it’s not enough, he leans over, he kisses me. I lock on to those lips and suck them in my mouth. My tongue mates with his, he pulls back when it appears I want to swallow his. I can’t help it. It’s an unconscious attempt to simulate what I really want.

I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. He kisses the tears from my eyes and removes his knee. His other knee joins its mate and he opens my legs as he slides him in. The groan that left my chest was so deep it barely sounded feminine. I couldn’t help it. With each thrust it was if he pushed it out of me. Yes. Yes. That’s what I need. But he’s too gentle.

“Harder, Boo. Fuck me. I need you to fuckkkkk meeee.”

But he remains gentle, just milking it, not satisfying it.

“Not until you remember my name. I can keep this up all damn night.”

LAIR! LAIR! He’s a liar! I know it’s killing him too I can feel it, he’s tense, his arms can barely hold him. His breathing is out of control, while I’m trying to remember to keep breathing. He’s just trying to make me suffer. Damn you, damn you, damn you Craig. I fucking hate you! CRAIG!

“Your name is Craig! Craig! Craig! Craig!” I scream his name over and over.

He smiles. He kisses me and says congratulations and begins fucking me just like I need it.

“Craig! Craig! Craig! Craig! Craig!” I scream. I’m so happy.

He moves me back to the edge of the chair and rearranges my legs upward until my knees rest over his shoulder. He hands grip my hips to hold me stationary as he fuck me, harder and harder, faster and faster, over and over, until I nearly pass out with lack of oxygen and pain and pleasure. He squeezes my ass and he pumps and pumps and pumps. He leans over and his head rests next to mine, as we lay cheek to cheek, as out bodies slap and stick together. He moves as if he is going to pound a hole through my body. There is no space between us, except where he lifts his hip to dive back in. He fucks me. He fucks me. He fucks me. And I cum. I cum it was so fast there is no warning. I’m just there and I am exhausted.

I think we fell asleep that way. Neither one of us had energy to move. I was so satiate I don’t think I needed another bout. Maybe tomorrow. It’s Friday, we have the whole weekend.

12