The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now use your fingers and open up your little cunt for me, show me your pink slut hole."

I have to admit that his nasty talk was helping me get into my role as an escort even more. I used my fingers on my right hand to spread my labia open to reveal the inside of my pussy to him. I knew that he could see that I was extremely wet and that my clit was erect. My fingers slipped around holding my labia wide spread.

"Use both hands, stick your fingers inside and really open that hole wide open. Show me what a whore you are. That all the men you have fucked have stretched you wide open." Chuck was really being nasty and demeaning to me. He was treating me like the whore he wanted and I was complying.

I reached two fingers from each hand into my pussy and used them to pull my pussy wide apart. I felt so open, so naked, and so bad. I could feel myself opened up as when I went to the gynecologist. I was on display for this man. Chuck now climbed onto the bed and stuck his face right down to examine me. I could not look at him as he peered into me.

"You have a very pretty little pussy for being such a nasty little slut. You are so wet."

Chuck penetrated me with his large finger. It slipped right in and he pushed my hands out of the way. I could not feel him until he allowed me to pull my fingers away. He slid in another finger and began to push them in and out of me like a cock. His face moved closer to me and I could hear him inhale large amounts through his nose. He was smelling my pussy.

"You smell so clean, so sweet. I need to taste you." He said between sniffs. This talk continued to excite me and I knew that I was gushing more into my pussy.

Chuck's tongue lightly brushed my labia and he took small tentative licks. It was thrilling to feel his tongue tasting me. He licked around the outside of my pussy and he took small little jabs at my clit with just the tip of his tongue. He plunged his entire tongue inside of me like a small wet cock. He licked around inside of my pussy and I rested my feet on his shoulders. He removed his face from between my thighs and I gave a disappointed sigh.

"Are you sure you are married woman and a whore, your pussy tastes as fresh and sweet as a teenage virgin?" Chuck commented as he lips shown with the remains of his tasting of me.

I smiled as he spoke those words and I began to feel a little less ashamed of my whorish behavior. Chuck stood up and removed his suit coat and tie. He began unbuttoning his shirt and I got up from the bed to help him. As I unbuttoned his shirt his hands went to my back and shoulders. His touch was so warm, so gentle that I began to feel like his lover instead of his whore. After I removed his shirt and undershirt I was able to see his strong well muscled chest which was covered with a manly fir. I ran my fingers through his chest-hair; it felt both soft and wiry. Chuck pulled my body tightly to his. He tenderly kissed the top of my head. I nuzzled my face up against his chest. His masculine scent filled my nostrils.

"Jan, you are so very sweet and so nice to hug." Chuck softly spoke as he hugged me tighter to him. I looked up to his face and our lips met. I could taste myself on him as we kissed. He made sure that I licked my juices from around his mouth and then he said.

"Tasty aren't you. I think I will have to eat some more of that little pussy of yours. Take off my pants and let's get back into that bed."

"Yes, sir." I replied with a joking tone.

I unhooked his belt and then unbuttoned his pants. I kneeled down before him as he pushed downward on my shoulders guiding me into a subservient position. I unzipped his pants and reached inside to touch his cock. I slipped my hands into the flap of his underwear and felt the warm snakelike organ inside them. His cock was very hard and felt nice in my hand. I continued undressing him and for the first time ever we stood there almost entirely naked in front of each other. His legs appeared well muscled and firm. I ran my hand down them to confirm this fact.

"Chuck, you are one of the most masculine men I have ever seen. You are so sexy." I exclaimed as I ran my hands over his firm buttocks. His body felt so strong, so warm, and I felt myself just feeling so happy to be touching him.

"Okay, whore, suck my balls." He ordered breaking the mood and putting me back into my role as an escort.

I reached around and looked at his very manly cock. It was solidly erect but did not stand straight up as Justin's did. Instead his cock pointed outward from his belly. I took my tongue and began licking up and down on the hardened shaft. I licked the entire thing several times and then went down underneath it to lick his balls. His balls had some dark course hair on them and they got into my mouth as I licked and sucked his balls. His balls were about the size of small plums or large grapes and I eagerly sucked first one, then the other entirely into my mouth. They felt quite natural filling my mouth. Chuck was moaning as I tended to his manhood.

After a short while he helped me up and placed me on the bed again. He spread my legs and began his oral ministrations on my tender pussy. He licked and teased my clit and I found myself moaning and panting from the pleasure. After only a few minutes of this I orgasmed all over his face. This didn't stop him and the feeling became too intense after my climax so I tried to encourage him to allow me to pleasure him now. Chuck however knew what was happening to my body and he soon rolled off from me and pulled me on top of him.

I felt almost tiny as he held me on his body. His cock was between us poking at my tummy. He directed me to rub my pussy on his cock by pulling me upwards until his erection was slipping in the slickness of my labial folds. It was so soft, so slippery that I soon found myself approaching orgasm again. Chuck could sense this from motions and vocalizations and spread my legs with his.

"Jan my whore, I want to fuck you without a condom. Will I be safe?" He asked with huskiness in his voice. I reached my hand down to his cock and attempted to slip it into my pussy.

"I am on the pill Chuck; there is no need to worry about that." I replied trying to reassure him.

"No, I meant me, from disease. From Aids." He replied with an edge to his voice as if to insinuate that I was missing the point.

"Chuck I am clean and disease free, I was checked recently. Now, will I be safe with you? I asked turning the tables and wondering about this man that seemed to like to be with prostitutes.

"I have always used rubbers except with you. Now climb on and give me my money's worth."

Without hesitation I grasped his thick shaft and ran it around in my wetness. I spread my thighs further apart to accommodate his body and pushed his cock into the opening of my vagina. It felt wonderful and I could not wait to feel his entire length inside of me. I slid back and pushed myself onto his cock as he lifted his body up and thrust into me. I gasped a loud breath as he slid almost entirely into my willing pussy with our initial coupling. I felt so wonderful having this man's cock in me that I couldn't wait to have my pussy adjust to it and pushed the remaining few inches of his shaft into me. I felt him deep inside me and I moaned loudly.

"Oh baby, that cock of yours feels so good." I moaned.

Chuck seemed to enjoy the wet warmth of my pussy and tried stabbing up inside of me. It didn't work to his satisfaction and he flipped me onto my back with him still buried inside of me. He started humping me with hard strokes. I spread myself as wide as I could for him and there was no doubt that he was entirely inside of me as I could now feel his balls slapping against me as he pushed his cock roughly and completely in and out of my pussy.

"Jan you slut you whore, fuck me." Chuck called out as he thrust harder and harder into me. I could feel another approaching orgasm and started to hump up to him as he pushed faster and harder. We appeared to cum together as I felt him shooting his cum deep inside my married pussy as I lost myself in the throws of my cuming. We wailed, we rutted, and then we both sank down exhausted as his throbbing cock spewed its final shot inside me. I hugged him tightly with my arms and my legs. It felt so right and so wonderful to have this man's cock buried in my whore's cunt as I we breathed heavily together.

We lay coupled together for a while and I could hear his breathing become soft and rhythmic as his cock began to soften and slip from me. He began to feel very heavy and I slipped out from under him and we lay in twined together basking in the quiet exhaustion that accompanies a good hard orgasm. We both slept for a while and we began to stir. Chuck wanted to hold me and talk and I wanted to clean us both up. He won and we began a conversation that would change our relationship forever.

12