The Date

Story Info
A contest date leads to so much more.
2.4k words
4.05
30k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odlum
odlum
33 Followers

Ryan winced in pain. He inhaled deeply and glanced at the alarm clock. Its bright red numbers indicated 1:17. He reached for the lamp. Its piercing light hurt his eyes, but allowed Ryan to find the last yellow pill on the bedside table and quickly swallow it. The mere act of swallowing started to relieve his pain and he pulled himself out of bed and moved awkwardly into the living room.

Moonlight flooded through the open window blinds. Ryan moved to the low island, which separated the living room from his sparse kitchen. The bottle of bourbon and the glass beside it beckoned.

The eerie blue light from the computer screen lit the room. Ryan placed the now, almost empty glass, down beside the keyboard, winced as the sharp, brown liquid burned its way to his stomach, and began to type. His favorite blog appeared on the screen. A recent message caught his eye.

"It's a contest! I want a perfect date," was the title. He opened the message. "If you are a regular reader of this blog you will know me," continued the message. "I am tired of living in an insular world. I want out. I want release through the perfect date, not with someone who wants to give me what I desire, but with someone who shares the same desires. I want this person to be passionate, daringly intimate, and grounded enough to know that this occasion has nothing to do with emotion. This experience is to be about two sensual lovers, deeply connected for the evening. An evening like you would plan if you intended to propose...but, without the proposal of course! Bring a ring and I will kill you! If you think you might be interested, you must reply to this post through my website. The address is at the bottom of this message. Be creative, be honest, and have fun with it! Here are the rules. You must apply within 24 hours. The date must take place within the next 30 days. My choice of the winner is arbitrary and final. I reserve the right to add to this list of rules at any time...because I am a woman and that's just how we are! Hope to hear from you soon. Love, Erica"

Ryan scrolled to the bottom of the message to find a picture of a smiling blue-eyed blond with short curly hair. The photo of her head and shoulders showed her dressed in a simple green blouse and seated in front of a large window framed by sterile, plain blue curtains. Her uncomplicated smile captivated him. Ryan could feel the medication and alcohol beginning to take effect as he clicked on the website, selected the contact button, and began to type.

Ryan could clearly see, from the parking lot of his motel, the neon restaurant sign on the wall of the mall. He hesitated at the curb, then gathered his courage and pushed on. Anxiety grumbled in his stomach as he approached and then paused at the mall doors. He awkwardly juggled his package. However, before he could grasp the door handle, an intolerant middle aged women yanked open the door and said sarcastically, "...After you of course." Ryan smiled, politely thanked her, and quickly entered the mall.

The restaurant was only a short distance from the door. The mid-week, late afternoon meeting ensured that the bar area would almost empty. He scanned the dimly lit room and recognized her immediately from her picture. She sat at a table in a private far corner gazing intently at the menu. Ryan approached her slowly and tentatively. She did not seem to notice his approach. "Eeerica?" his voice croaked. She looked up, startled. A wide smile spread across her face.

"Ryan, I presume. Glad to meet you." Her voice was soft and had a deep southern accent. Her extended hand brushed against his forearm. Ryan blushed. He was now about the same color as his red, sleeveless sports shirt. He awkwardly eased himself up to the table and then sat in silence staring at her hands. The fingers were long and perfectly shaped. Her nails were bright red and the touch of her fingers conveyed surprising warmth as they continued to rest on his forearm. She mesmerized him. He sat in captivated quietness.

Erica broke the stillness. "Are those for me?" she motioned to the three yellow roses that lay on the table.

"Oh yes...they are for you...I'm sorr..."

She did not let him finish. "They are beautiful! Nobody has given me roses in a very, very long time." She squeezed his arm and smiled. From the first moment she had seen him entering the restaurant Erica had liked him. Under his shy demeanor, she saw the quiet confidence of a man who had met the hardships of life head-on and had become a better person for it. She wanted this date to be memorable for both of them and maybe even; she dared not think of that possibility.

The waitress came and took their order. Somewhere between the draining of the first and second beer Ryan began to relax. Erica sipped her red wine and delicately nibbled at the plate of nachos. Stilted, probing conversation continued. However, just after the waitress served the third round of drinks all tension between the couple evaporated with a single gesture. Ryan reached out and removed, with a gentle flick of his index finger, a dollop of guacamole from the side of Erica's mouth. As he attempted to withdraw his hand, she clutched his finger and drew it to her mouth.

Their eyes locked. Ryan swam in her blue-green gaze. The rest of the world disappeared. He felt only her tongue, then her warm, moist lips, and then finally her teeth when they gently grated over his nail as she sucked his fingertip. The moment seemed to go on forever.

Erica slowly withdrew his finger from her mouth. She was encouraged and surprised by the little boy smile, which was spreading across Ryan's face. Suddenly, embarrassment at her impetuous action overcame her. She dropped his hand and reached for her purse. She fumbled with the clasp. "Here, this is for my half of the bill. I...I have to have a pee. Will you excuse me," she said in a frustrated voice.

Ryan's hands quickly covered hers and the purse. "Put that away," he chided quietly. This is my treat. Look, I have to pee too. It's the beer. I just rent it" They both burst out laughing. A simple easiness had developed between them. Ryan pushed back from the table and helped Erica with her chair. "Let's meet at the front door. Would you like to window shop and maybe work up an appetite for dessert?"

"That sounds good...my treat," Erica quickly replied.

They window-shopped through the mall hand in hand. Each stop include a brief hug or kiss. When they had traveled full circle, they realized that they had packages containing a collection of cheese, crackers, fruit, chocolate syrup, and a cold bottle of white wine. Standing in front of the restaurant and looking at their collection of bags, they both began to giggle. "We just can't go back into the bar, reclaim our table, spread out our goodies, and chow down," Erica protested with a laugh.

"No, we couldn't even get away with that," Ryan replied with a smile. "...You know, we could go to my motel room across the street. That is if..."

Erica did not even let him finish. She just pushed him towards the mall exit and quipped, "I bet, you have been planning this all along," Then she continued in a scolding voice. "Just what type of girl do you think I am?" Ryan did not answer. He could only blush as she pushed past him. "Aren't you coming?" she called over her shoulder. Ryan hurried to follow the inviting clock-like motion of her backside as she head towards the exit.

The bedspread laid in picnic style on the motel room floor. Erica leaned back against the pillows propped against the bed and sipped her wine. She purred as Ryan massaged her feet. She bent forward and offered Ryan a strawberry dipped in chocolate. Her fingers lingered on his lips and tilted his head. Then they dropped slowly to carelessly play with the top snap on her white blouse. The fabric gapped to reveal soft white cleavage and her white lacy camisole. Ryan held his breath. It had been so long since he had been with a woman. Erica sensed his anxiety. When she lay back against the pillows, her hand passed over her thigh, unobtrusively drawing the hem of her skirt higher. Then she shifted her legs.

Ryan stared. Before him was a view of the most perfect calves and thighs he had ever seen. Just below the hem of the dress, a hint of white lace peeked out. Ryan froze. The movement of her left foot in his hands and the pressure of her right toes brushing against his thighs as he sat on the floor beside her brought him out of his bemusement. He looked up and saw Erica's wanton smile. His thumbs rubbed the sole of her foot and his lips found her toes. He sucked long and hard, encouraged by the pressure of her other foot against his growing hardness.

His lips traced the outline of her calf. Then his tongue explored the inner crevasses of her knee, and then the sweet expanse of her thigh. Erica's hands guided his head under her skirt to the edge of her panties. Ryan kissed her mound through the lace. He felt her heat and her sweet musk filled his nostrils. Ryan could feel her breathing quicken as his fingers tugged at the elastic of her thong. He gasped when her toes found the bulge in his pants and curled around it.

Ryan balanced astride her feet. Erica's soles delicately cupped his balls. Her knees were bent and Ryan's fingers traced random patterns over her thigh and up and down the creases of her groin. Ryan watched with pleasure the rhythmic rise and fall of her small pert breasts. The nipples were hard and strained against the surrounding pink-brown areoles. A wry smile of pleasure outlined her face. Eyes closed, her head rolled slowly side-to-side, as she leaned against the pile of pillows propped against the headboard. "Oh, Ryan, you make me feel so good," she whispered. Then in a murmur, "Kiss me there again, please." Ryan did not wait for a second invitation. The soft folds of her pussy beckoned. His thumbs rubbed her labia. Her hips quivered as his tongue lightly outlined her cleft and then darted over her clitoris. The movements of his tongue increased. His fingers penetrated and curled against the thick folds at the front of her vagina. Erica's toes curled tightly around Eric's cock and stroked rapidly, matching the beat of his tongue and fingers.

Erica's hands grasped the back of Ryan's head and pulled him into her. She felt him suck her sensitive rosebud deep into his mouth. Ryan's tongue danced over its hardness. Erica quickly repositioned her feet. Ryan's dick was now between her soles. Erica's legs quivered and shook in response to the movements of Ryan's tongue. She gasped and jerked hard with her feet. Convulsions ripped through her body and she screamed "Oh fuuuuck, yes, yes, yes! Oh yaaaa!" as she felt the splash of Ryan's hot cum against her thighs.

It was Ryan's turn to lean back against the pillows. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensual feel of her nipples on his stomach as she played with his chest hair with her teeth. It felt good. Then the pain of a small cramp in his leg nagged him out of his erotic daze and into reality. He muttered softly and repositioned his body. Erica soothed him with a warm kiss on his cheek and a gentle touch on his thigh. "Does that make it feel better?" she inquired. Without waiting for a reply, she rolled seductively on top of him. She smiled. Her eyes teased. "Perhaps you need a full body massage," she giggled.

Erica squirmed. She liked the way her breasts felt as she pressed them against Ryan's chest. She ground her mound against his hardening cock. She glanced at the clock on the bedside table. "I'll have to go soon." They had been with each other just of five hours. It was the most memorable time of Erica's life. "A girlfriend is going to call at 11, just to check in and make sure I'm OK...But before I go..." Erica spread her legs, arched her back, and enjoyed the feeling of Ryan's cock slipping through her pussy lips and deep inside her.

They rocked slowly together. Ryan reveled in the hot, glove-like feeling surrounding his cock. He ached his back and bent forward to find Erica's lips. The kiss was long and warm. Their tongues intertwined. Ryan' hands slowly rubbed her back and buttocks. Erica in turn stroked his shoulder and upper chest. She gently nibbled at his lips and contracted her vaginal muscles around his cock. Then she slowly ground down with her hips. The delicious milking movement almost drove Ryan over the edge. Erica repeated the movement several more times. Then they came together: Ryan quivering within her glove-like grasp, Erica moaning softly as she bit Ryan's shoulder.

An irritating electronic tone invaded Ryan's consciousness. The pain in his shoulder grew. As he shook sleep from his head, he realized that he had slumped in his chair, jamming his right elbow between his body and the side of his wheel chair. Painfully he re-adjusted himself. Falling asleep in his wheelchair always produced cramping in his leg stumps. He massaged the stumps and the ache gradually began to disappear. The electronic tone chimed again. Ryan noticed the flashing icon in the lower portion of the screen. He tapped the joystick on his chair and re-positioned himself in front of the computer screen. He grabbed the mouse and clicked on the icon. An email appeared on the screen.

"Thank you so much for the time you took to prepare "a perfect date". It was a very thoughtful response and truly, in tune with how I imagine the night to be. I know the decision I must make will be a very difficult one, I'm not looking forward to that part, but I know I will not regret the choice I make. Thanks again and I hope to continue to read your comments on my blog. As a double arm amputee..." Ryan's heart raced. He did not even bother reading the rest of the e-mail. He forgot all pain and discomfort, clicked on the reply button, and began to frantically type.

odlum
odlum
33 Followers