The Date

Story Info
He gives her the night of her life.
2.9k words
4.17
7.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the time approaches for you to arrive, I light the candles in the living room and start a fire in the fireplace. I get the table together light more candles and open the wine and put it in an ice bucket. You knock on the door and I as I run to open the door I slide on the runner and fall on my back. You hear the thud and come running in and start to laugh. You reach down to help me up and fall on top of me and gently kiss me and softly say hello with a smile. We get up and sit on the sofa. I pour us some wine and hit the remote for the stereo. Some soft rock starts playing. As we start our second glass of wine the timer for the stove goes off. I kiss you and say I will be right back....

After awhile you go to see what is taking so long and don't see me in the kitchen. You look around the house and do not see me. But you smell dinner. You turn and look and spot me cooking you a shark steak on the grill. You see it is snowing and you come outside, walk up behind me and wrap yourself around me squeezing tightly. I take the shark off the grill and we go inside. I sit you at the table and serve your salad. Then I will bring you a bowl of clam chowder. Then came the shark.... Right about then my phone rings and you answer it. It is my sister, I tell you tell her we are eating and I'll call her back. I hear you tell her what we are eating. I hear you gasp and laugh saying really? You just found out I never ate shark and I am a finicky eater....

As we finish dinner. I take you back inside and sit you on the sofa. We talk for a bit and I put my arm around you and you snuggle into me. After we finish the bottle of wine I tell you to sit and to relax while I clean up and get dessert ready. I bring another bottle and pour us a glass. I then go and get you your dessert. You squeal when you see I have chocolate cheesecake. Grab me in a bear hug and give me a deep passionate kiss. After you finish the cheesecake and I clean up the mess. As enter the room again I can see how gorgeous you look with the candle light and the fireplace outline you from the back. I come up behind you and wrap my arms around you. Then I start to nibble on your ear for a few minutes then slowly place small kisses down your neck to right there where your neck meets your shoulder... then do the same thing to the other side, down to the front of your neck as I climb over the back of the sofa, at the same time undoing your shirt. Then slow kisses to each of your breast. I then undo your bra. Then slowly start sucking one nipple then the other, Back and forth for several minutes... savoring your flavor, all the while removing your shirt and bra completely.

I then slowly kiss my way back up to your lips. You gently gasp as you feel my gentle massaging of your shoulders and sides. As I cup your breasts and gently massage each of them. I kiss your ear lobe and gently breathe and whisper my feelings for you in it before I start my journey again. As I near your breast again I place small kisses around the sides and down the center. In between gasps you ask me what I am doing. You say you can't take much more of this and you beg me to stop. I won't tell you... and I don't stop either. I know you don't want me too.....

....I then start to slowly kiss with small licks my way to your bellybutton, opening your belt and pants. When I get to your belly, I clean it with my tongue...slowly...deeply...over and over. All the time lifting you by your gorgeous ass and sliding your pants and undies off. I then kiss my way to just above your pubic line where I detour to one side and kiss my way slowly down the top of your leg to your toes, removing your shoe, socks and pant leg as I go. Then I kiss and suckle each toe for a few seconds. Then slowly kiss my way up the inside of your leg, up your thigh back to your belly button, making sure I avoid your vagina. Then I go down the other leg very slowly....Doing the same thing. All the way down then back up the inside of that leg and thigh.....

... as I get back towards the top of the other leg I would not detour and ever so lightly plant small gentle kisses all over vagina. Then slowly start licking and kissing. I would kiss down to the bottom of the lips and gently lick the little bit of skin between your butt and vagina just to see you giggle from it tickling. I would then slowly insert my tongue into your vagina and wiggle and lick my way up to your clitoris. Then gently nibble and suckle your clitoris while I slowly start pushing a finger in your vagina and finding your g-spot. After a few minutes I would put another finger in side you and wiggle stroke your g-spot with them...

...With my other hand I would reach up and fondle your nipples... pinching and squeezing until you yelp from the sensation. All the time my tongue would be sliding up between your lips to clitoris. Where I would circle it with my tongue and draw it into my mouth where I continue to suck and nibble on it like an oyster. Sticking my tongue in your vagina and licking all of your juices and drinking them like the nectar that it is. You begin to have an orgasm. I would grasp your pelvis and hold on while you start convulsing more and more as your orgasm grows. Licking and stroking, you go right into another orgasm... over and over and over again and again...

I would not stop licking and eating your clitoris or your juices until you begged me to stop... after I let you rest and we cuddled for several minutes I would start kissing you very passionately and slowly rolled on top of you. Reached down and guided me to the gates of paradise. I would slowly push forward... stretching... penetrating until I you could take no more Then slowly withdrawal. And reenter you just a little faster... Over and over again... nibbling on the nape of your neck and your ears. Until you started screaming you were having another orgasm... and another orgasm... and another until they became one long orgasm and your muscles clamped that silky tight vagina around my throbbing penis until I orgasm inside of you so much. It started squishing out the sides of where we were joined. We slowed our pace down to catch our breath and I kept slowly stroking you. To your surprise and pleasure I haven't lost any stiffness. We rolled over and you got on top and rode me so slowly and passionately. Determined to make me soft....

...You start riding up and down... harder, faster. Gyrating your hips, determined. You take my hands and place them on your breast. I start to thrust up into you meeting your thrusts. Our bodies slapping together can be heard like a thunder clap. You feel my body start to tighten up and my penis thro and it seems to grow larger sending you into another explosive orgasm. As your muscles clamp down on me I explode into. Sending so much sperm into your vagina, you feel like it will come out your mouth. As we slow down riding out our orgasm. You still can not feel any softening of my penis. You then slowly rise off me and back down between my legs where you look in amazement at my penis.

You slowly kiss the head and lick its length, up the bottom and down the front, Over and over again. You then place the tip at your lips and slowly suck my head into your mouth. You go as far down as you can and back to the tip without taking your mouth off me. Up and down you go, stroking me with your hand as your mouth applies the suction. You then nibble and suckle the skin on the bottom just bellow the head of my penis sending my eyes into the back of my head, Stroking me with your hand the entire time. Then you nibble your way down to my testicles where you lick them and suck on them gently, one at a time. You see my reaction and smile evilly. You go back up and suck on my penis and stroke it with your lips and tongue all the way down until your nose touches my pubic hair. You then gulp like you are gulping a soda. The sensation is more than I can stand and I unload my sperm into your waiting mouth. You eagerly swallow as much as you can and savor the taste. You then lick me clean and notice some of the stiffness is leaving my penis. You are determined to make me completely soft...

Instead I pull you up and give you a deep passionate kiss. Sticking my tongue in your mouth tasting my own sperm coated on the inside of your mouth. Keeping you on your knees I get behind you and slowly take my still hard dick and rub it up and down between your vaginal lips against your clitoris driving you crazy with passion. You beg me to put it in and I just keep tormenting you. Over and over you try to push back and get it in... Until I then place the tip at the entrance and you immediately slam back on me pushing me all the way in as far as I can go. You scream with pleasure and stay still for a minute giving your vagina a chance to adjust to my 9 inches. I start stroking in and out slowly, you start matching my rhythm stroke for stroke.

Since I have already had more than one orgasm we keep going and going. I reach around and finger your nipples. I gently twist them and pull them with 2 fingers. I keep pouring some ky oil on my penis to prevent friction. We are now slamming into each other over and over again. You have orgasm after orgasm. You collapse face first into a pillow. I grab you by the hips and keep going... you are on the verge of passing out begging me not to stop. It has turned into me hammering into until I shoot my fifth load into you that night. I fall down on you rolling us on our sides in the spoon position. You can feel me going soft in you and get a big satisfied grin on your face. we fall asleep with my softening penis still inside you... the next morning u have a full feeling and realize I am not only still in you but that I am getting hard. You gently flex your muscles so you do not wake me but still get me hard. Then you keep flexing until you feel me orgasm inside of you. You turn and look and see a huge smile on my face but still asleep. You slowly get up and turn around and start licking me to clean me up again. You go and start breakfast...

All of a sudden yourself being grabbed and pushed face down across the counter as I jam myself in you and realize this time we are not making love but you are being fucked like an animal. I slam in to you as hard as I can and you scream harder. I grab you and pull you back so hard against me and pick you up and put you down on the table and start pounding again. You keep yelling harder and more. I fuck you so hard you start sliding across the table top. I follow climbing up on the table behind you, pounding down into you squashing your breast into the table. You can feel me get harder and convulse as I unload into you more than I did the night before. once I am done I pull out, keeping you face down on the table and slide you back to the edge where I sit in the chair and start to lick the juices off your inner thighs. I then start kissing your sore swollen lips and gently licking. You are so sensitive you start squirming immediately and try to pull away. But I am to strong and hold you there. I tell you to stay put while I clean you out. And when I was done I was going to clean you up... I stick my tongue as far inside you as I can and use it to scoop out our juice. When I have a mouthful I go up and kiss you passionately sharing it with you, putting it in your mouth. I do this several times until I am sure you are good and clean.

You then finish making breakfast. It taste like crap compared to what u tasted like but for food it was very good. While you clean up I start a hot bubble bath for you. Light some candles all around the bathroom. I then make you stop cleaning up from breakfast and escort u to the tub and make u get in. I pour you a class of wine and put on some soft music for you. I then go finish up the breakfast mess, pick up the bedroom and put some new silk sheets on I had hidden away. I fill the room with and light candles. I cover the bed in rose petals. I go into check on you and you reach up and grab my penis and gently and slowly stroke it. You (not knowing what's in the bedroom) tell me you want to give me something special. I help you out of the tub and dry you off. I then pick you up and carry you to the bedroom. When you see it you start crying. You beg me to lie down and let you take care of me. You crawl between my legs and so gently and slowly start licking and nibbling the sides of my penis. You work your way to my testicles and gently suck them into your mouth. You keep sucking them and licking the underside. You then rub my anus and lick your way back up my penis to the head slowly stroking me all this time. You start sucking as hard as you can just on the tip, Sticking your tongue tip in my little slit. Then just as you open your mouth to engulf my whole penis, you stick your finger in my anus making me jump and jam my penis all the way into your mouth and start Cumming immediately...

You keep your finger in my butt for a minute after I stop squirting into your mouth, Looking at me, Smiling, you then get up on your knees and tell me to get up. You take the ky and coat my penis with it. And tell me to get behind you. You grab me and line me up with your butt and tell me to go slow... very slow. As I push. You start grunting in pain but tell me to push a little harder. The head pops in past the ring and I stop. I wait for u to adjust. You tell me to go ahead very slow. It takes almost 10 minutes to get all the way in. I start to stroke very slowly. You reach back and fondle my jewels. I reach forward and squeeze your breast. Your butt is so tight and hot. You start screaming it hurts so good. I ask if you want me to stop and you curse me out saying I better not. I grab your vibrator and reach underneath and put it in your vagina making sure it rubs your clitoris. I have the strongest orgasm of the day at the same time you do. Only it's been so many times that there is very little sperm to come out. We lay down with your head on my shoulder and we cuddle for several minutes. Then there is a knock on the door. It is the neighbors arriving for lunch. You forgot you invited them and tell them you are still getting dressed to come in, you will be right back. You tell me what is going on and drag me into the shower. You say you need it one more time until after they leave. After the water gets warm, I soap you all up. Making sure I get every inch of your body. I pay special attention to your neck with my tongue. You grab my hands and pull them to your breast. Then bend over and grab my penis and guide it into you. We go very slow because we are sliding all over the shower. You have an orgasm almost immediately. After a minute your continuing orgasm triggers mine. When we are done you stand up and turn and wash me off. We then go get dressed to have lunch with the neighbors.