The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Steve to start moaning while running his fingers through her hair, making sure it didn't get in Jamie's way or block the view of his cock pumping in and out of her mouth; he loved to watch. Jamie sucked Steve's cock in and out of her mouth, jacking the shaft with one hand and fondling his balls with the other. Steve's moans began to grow louder and, as they did, Jamie sucked harder and pumped faster. She could feel his balls start to tighten, it wouldn't' be long now. Steve let out a loud groan, tightened his grip on Jamie's hair, and squirted his hot, salty load into Jamie's mouth. Jamie didn't waste a drop, she was an expert at sucking cock, at least Steve's cock, and she loved the taste of his cum.

Steve was relaxed, a smile on his face. Jamie moved up to him, placed her had behind his head, and gave him a passionate kiss. "Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Yes...but I like it raw, no added fat, if you know what I mean."

They traded places in the chair, Jamie now seated and Steve taking the kneeling position in front of her. He kissed and caressed the insides of her thighs softly, almost as if his fingers were feathers. He kissed his way up her stomach to her supple breasts. He caressed them softly, kissing all around them but paying special attention not to touch her nipples. Jamie loved to have Steve suck her nipples and the fact that he would not do it now was driving her crazy! He kissed her all over until he made it back down to her steaming honey-pot. He gently spread her pussy lips, exposing her swollen clit. He blew on it gently, then gave it a slight flick with his tongue. Jamie arched her back and gasped when Steve's tongue touched her clit. He licked her clit again, not flicking it with his tongue, but licking it, allowing the length of his tongue to stay in constant contact with her clit as he did so. Jamie grabbed the back of his head with both hands. He licked the length of her juicy opening again, Jamie pulling his head down onto her snatch. Steve centered his mouth over her clit and sucked it into his mouth and began flicking it quickly with his tongue, but not too hard. Jamie arched her back again. Steve pulled back, letting Jamie's pussy lips pull out of his mouth with a sucking sound. He licked her snatch some more; he loved the taste of her juices. He lifted her legs up over her head; he could get better access to her pussy that way. He would occasionally stick his tongue inside her pussy, licking as deep as he could before returning to work her clit. He pushed her legs back further, exposing her sweet pink rosebud. He continued to lick and suck Jamie's pussy; it was driving her mad. "I need your huge cock in me," she whispered.

"How do you want it?" Steve whispered back between licks of her pussy.

"I want your cock to fill me up, both my pussy and my ass."

"I can't fuck you in two holes at once...which one do you want first?"

"I want you to fuck my pussy, then my ass," she answered.

Steve was more than ready to oblige, his cock was so hard that it was starting to throb. He moved up to her, his throbbing dick in his hand. He rubbed the head and shaft along the opening of Jamie's soaked pussy, making sure the head tickled her clit as it went by. He pulled back and put the head of his cock into her pussy.

"Rub your clit," he told her, "I like to watch."

Jamie did as she was commanded. Steve continued to move the head of his cock in and out of her cunt. "I'm going to cum soon," she told him, almost out of breath.

Steve pushed his cock all the way into her pussy; she gasped. He pulled it back again, leaving only the head inside. He continued moving just the head of his cock in and out of Jamie's pussy. Jamie begged as she continued to massage her clit, "Fuck me, please! I want your cock in me. Please fuck me!"

Steve began to move his cock in and out of her slippery cunt, slowly at first, then faster, until he was pounding it deep into her as fast as he could. Faster...harder...fucking her like a machine. Jamie was breathing harder, pushing her hips to meet his. One more thrust, and she grabbed his ass, holding his member deep inside her hole; she came all over his cock.

When her convulsive orgasm was over, she relaxed in the chair. Steve began to slide his cock out of her wet pussy. When his head was released from the wet hole, juices seeped from her pussy; He quickly licked them up, making sure he wet her asshole on the way. Reaching down beside the chair, he grabbed a small tube of anal lube, and put a couple of drops on his fingers. He slowly rubbed them around the rim of Jamie's rosebud, then slowly slipped them in, making sure her ass was well lubed. Next, he put a couple of drops on the head of his cock. Now that Jamie's ass was relaxed, his lubricated cock would slide in easily. He pressed the head of his dick against Jamie's beautiful asshole. She tightened it at first, then relaxed; Steve pushed the head in and stopped. Jamie relaxed a little more, allowing his entire shaft to penetrate her ass; she began to play with her clit again. Steve began to move his cock in and out of Jamie's ass slowly, Jamie still massaging her clit, matching his pace. The faster Steve fucked her ass, the faster she masturbated; Jamie started to cum again. Steve could feel his balls start to tighten, it wouldn't be long for him either.

"Do you like my cock in your tiny, little ass?" he asked.

All she could manage was an "Uh huh."

Steve fucked her harder.

"Oh my God! FUCK MY ASS! I'M CUMMING!"

Steve was now plowing his cock into her ass just as he had her pussy a few minutes before, until he felt the head of his cock swell; he was about to cum. "I'm going to cum in your ass!" he told Jamie.

"DO IT! CUM IN ME NOW!"

Steve didn't waste time, he pushed his cock as deep as he could into Jamie's ass, his cock pulsating, shooting his hot load of cum. He collapsed on top of her.

They laid there for a few moments in their ecstasy, Steve's flaccid penis beginning to fall from Jamie's cum-filled ass. "I'll get you a towel," he told her, "do you want some water, or something?"

"A wine cooler would be nice."

Steve went to the bathroom and grabbed a warm, wet washcloth and a towel. Jamie cleaned up a bit while Steve was making drinks for them. They stayed up almost all night after their fuck-session. Talking, joking, and maybe a little more fucking...whatever they did, they did it together. They laughed, and shared everything with each other that they had missed over the last four months. It was "their" time. They spent the next two days in the hotel room, ordering room service, feeding each other, showering often with each other, but never getting dressed.

12