The Date

Story Info
Wife asks her husbands permission to go on a date with another man.
205.2k words
2.26
304k
206
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,555 Followers

My name is Oliver, Oliver Jackson and I am married to Victoria.

We have been married for fourteen years. We were married when we were both in our early twenties; we have two children, Keith and Russell who are now into their teenage years.

I work for an accountants firm and my wife Vicky works for a local automotive parts distributor as an account manager.

Our lives were rolling along wonderfully well, or at least that's what I thought. It seemed perfect, well at least to me anyway, yes OK perhaps life could be little mundane from time to time, and perhaps we were in a bit of a rut that however I think rings true for a lot of married couples.

Vicky is a very attractive woman. She is lithe and shapely. She isn't a stunning model or a buxom beauty but she has a certain sexy attractiveness. She has never failed to attract attention from men when we go out, especially when she sets her mind to it. If I was asked to describe her I would say she is demure. Her dress style has always been slightly conservative, modest even.

Vicky isn't a prude but she has always been straight laced, prim and proper. Since the boys came into our life they have been Vicky's priority.

When it came to sex Vee was not prudish but not exactly adventurous either. Blowjobs are a classic example of her approach, early in our relationship she didn't mind giving me blowjobs to at least get our lovemaking started but that was the extent of it. Lately though it seems blowjobs were a thing of the past. I couldn't remember the last time she bothered. Still it didn't worry me. I was happy enough. Our sex life seemed adequate, by that I mean we seemed happy, I know I was, and I naively assumed Vee felt the same way.

Over the last few years we had focused all our energies into our two sons Keith and Russell, trying to ensure they grew up strong and with a good handle on life. We wanted them to be well educated and enjoy the best opportunities life had to offer.

For all intents and purposes we were doing fine. The children were doing great at school, the mortgage was well under control, within a couple of years we would be mortgage free.

So it came as a bit of a shock when one night Vee "my nick name for Victoria" and I were curled up on the sofa with a bottle of wine listening to a little music. We had been relaxing, unwinding after a hard day at work. We had been talking about general stuff and how work and the kids were going.

Out of the blue Vicky asked me Oli do you have any plans for Friday night??

I shook my head thinking oh shit what have I forgotten?? Was it our Wedding anniversary? Vee's Birthday? I decided to bluff it out. no my love nothing planned I mumbled, why do you ask??

She smiled coyly as she snuggled up closer to me, well I have been asked out on a date!!!!!!

I sputtered choking on my drink. I sat up pulling my arm back from around her shoulder. A date what do you mean a date??

She grinned as she wiped some of the spilt wine from my shirt. A date Oli you know what a date is, I mean we don't go on many anymore but you know what one is right??

Of course I do Vee, who is this date with I mumbled? Her eyes were sparling and her face was smiling wickedly.

Oli it's with a chap named Richard, he works for a company who supplies parts for our company and I have known him for a while. We always talk when he comes into the office.'

So what he just asked you out on a date?? Doesn't he know you are married?

Vee was giggling softly with a very sexy look on her face; of course he knows I am married.

I was a little stunned,so what kind of bloke is he? Doesn't he care? What a bloody cad asking another man's wife out on a date, bloody hell Vicky. What did you say to him?

She patted and rubbed my arm softly, Oli he is actually rather a nice man, and he is a charming and personable man. I told him I couldn't and that I was a married woman and I told him that I would never cheat on my husband.

Oh thank god for that I muttered beginning to feel a little better at least. My faith restored in our marriage.

So what did he say Vee, he must have been very disappointed!!!!

She laughed; well yes he was that's why he suggested I ask you. He concluded if you gave me your permission it wouldn't be cheating.

So what he just suggested you ask me??

That's right love she chuckled.

My god he has got a set of goolies I will give him that Vee, so what did you say to him then??

She was still looking at me with that coy teasing smile, Oli I told him I would ask you and if you said yes I would go out with him.

My choking fit returned what!!!!!! Bloody hell Vee you agreed you would actually go out with him??

She was nodding her head gently as she sipped her wine, yes my love, I said I would.

So let me get this straight. Is something you want Vee??

Oli I just thought it would be a bit of fun.

You didn't answer my question Vee, is this something you want?

Oli I didn't seek this out, it just sort of happened, when he asked me at first I was flattered, and yes I would like to go with him.

My mind was swirling spinning at a million miles an hour. What sort of date are we talking about here Vee?

She giggled teasingly, Oh just the usual I suppose Oli, hopefully a nice restaurant, some dancing, just the usual.

And after the dancing I asked with my eyebrows arched high, what then Vee??

I don't know Oli; I haven't planned or agreed on anything other than if you said yes I would go out on a date with him.

The realisation of what she was saying was starting to sink in. He will be expecting sex Vee, you do understand that don't you??

She giggled again yes darling I understand what the expectations would be.

Bloody hell Vee, so are you are expecting to have sex with him?

She got a little defensive. Oh I don't know Oli yes perhaps depending on how the date went. If he was nice and I felt like it yes perhaps.

I slumped back on the sofa and Vee snuggled back up against me and my arm automatically slid up over her shoulder as her head nestled against my chest.

Nothing was said for ages, my mind was a muddled mix of emotions, in the end I asked, Vee are you unhappy with our relationship?? Am I not making you happy in bed??

She reached up with her hand and stroked my face, no silly I love you more now than I ever have.

Then why are we having this conversation Vicky??

Her voice was soft and sultry; I don't know Oli it's not like I have ever thought about something like this before. The thought had never crossed my mind. Then Richard asked me totally out of the blue and I guess it took me by surprise. We have always flirted with each other when he is in the office and yes I enjoy it. Oli he is a handsome charming man, and I do like him. At first I was flattered, and then I got a little bit tingly it excited me and "well I thought why not". Oli it wouldn't affect our marriage, not one little bit.

Shit Vicky I don't know what to say you have absolutely stunned me. I thought we were fine.

She hugged me tight, hey Oli darling we are fine she reassured me. Oli calm down I knew you wouldn't agree, relax honey relax it was just a bit of fun.

Well what happens now, what if I say no? Are you just going to go ahead and do it anyway behind my back?

Vicky slapped me lightly across the face, I would like to say playfully but it was harder than that. Oli I am really hurt by that. I would never cheat on you; you have to believe that. That is why I agreed to ask you. Oli I just thought it was a sexy bit of fun. To have a young handsome sexy man ask me on a date is very flattering. We haven't gone out much recently and well the more I thought about it the more excited I got.

I puffed out my chest, Vee the answer is no absolutely not!!!!

She smiled its OK darling I knew you would say that!!! It is what I expected.

If that's the case Vee then why did you bother asking???

"Because I wanted to be honest with you" I will never ever hide anything from you Oli and besides I wanted to go and I thought maybe there was an outside chance you might be OK with it??

So you are telling me you still want to go??

Yes Oli I want to go, I told you that already. It's been making me feel sexy ever since he asked me I can't stop thinking about it. Yes I would like to go, but I promise you darling I would never do anything to hurt you.

Shaking my head I muttered painfully, I don't get it Vicky you tell me you don't want to hurt be, well how the hell do you think I feel now knowing you want to go off and fuck some bloke???

Darling it wasn't meant to hurt you. I guess we have been a bit distracted with work and kids lately and this sort of just happened, and yes it excited me. Don't tell me if some beautiful sexy woman asked you on a date you wouldn't consider it??

Vicky I wouldn't throw it in your face and then rub it in. I would just say no and smile to myself revelling in the fact I have still got it!!!

I'm sorry Oli I guess I didn't think it through very well; I thought you might find it sexy as well??

What you think I would find the thought of you making love with another man sexy??

She smiled well you might, I know there are men who find this sort of thing interesting and exciting?

Vee where the bloody hell did you get an idea like that?

She was rubbing my leg sweetheart Richard explained that it is quite common amongst men.

What Richard told you that and you just believed him?? Did he suggest to you that I would like it??

Yes Richard is quite wise in the ways of the world actually. He didn't say you would like it, he just dared me to ask you, and get your response.

Shit he has bigger bollocks than I thought. But you actually thought I would enjoy the thought of you making love with another man exciting?

Oli I wouldn't be making love with him, making love is what you and I do. With Richard it would only be sex.

But you thought I would like the thought of the two of you together???

Oli I dint know, that's why I decided we needed to talk about it.

So you were going to have sex with him? You already thought about it and decided you wanted it??

Yes I suppose so Oli, but it would depend on how the date went.

But you would have enjoyed having just sex with him?

She giggled well I will never know now will I???

That night in bed Vicky was already excited and our lovemaking was the best we had enjoyed for a very long time.

As we recovered snuggled up together I asked, what do you think he will say when you give him the bad news??

I don't know Oli; I guess he will try to convince me to change my mind.

Vee would you like me to talk to him? I can make sure he never bothers you again. That way he will at least leave you alone.

She kissed me on the cheek no darling I will tell him, I want to remain friends, I did tell you that I like him and I mean it. He buys me lunch occasionally and I don't want to miss out on that.

I felt a little jealousy filter in, what do you mean lunch Vee? Are you are already going on dates??

No silly it's just lunch at the café on the corner down from our office, it's not a date

On Thursday night we were again snuggling on the sofa, watching TV, I tried not to ask but eventually curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't wait I had to find out, so what did Richard say when you gave him the bad news Vee??

She smiled; oh so you do want to talk about it then do you? I thought you weren't interested. She snuggled in tighter against me she tilted her head up and smiled, well he was disappointed and asked what he would have to do to change your mind.

I was a bit gobsmacked, the bloody gall of the man.

I didn't reply straight away, I left it hanging, well what did you say??

I told him that I didn't think you would change your mind, but if he wanted to know he would have to ask you himself.

I sniggered, I guess he realised he was wasting his time, he hasn't called!!

She giggled he was tied up in late meetings today; he said he would ring at eight!!

I gulped what tonight?

Yes darling he said he would call and talk to you tonight.

I tried to look at my watch without alerting Vicky, shit was almost eight now.

Vee snuggled closer and her hand was rubbing up and down my leg right up my thigh so her hand was bumping into my penis as she caressed me.

As Vee caressed my leg I felt her lips nibbling gently on my earlobes.

Just as my heartbeat was returning to normal and I was starting to enjoy Vee's massage the phone rang and Vicky passed it over to me without answering it. That in itself was unusual Vee always answers the phone. She handed it to me without even checking to see who it was, she had a big cheesy smile on her face.

Good evening I answered placing the phone on loudspeaker.

I was surprised the voice on the other end was a very well-spoken upper class English accent, very English upper class public school.

Good evening Oliver, this is Richard Peterson, I am assuming that Victoria informed you I would be calling??

Yes Richard Vee did tell me you would be calling, how can I help you?

Vicky slapped my leg smiling.

Well Oliver as you know I have asked Victoria to go out on a date with me. She initially said no as she was a married woman and she wasn't in the habit of cheating on her husband. I suggested she ask for your permission to go on the date. Victoria was sceptical she didn't believe that you would agree. She informed be today that you had indeed as she had suggested you would refused your permission. Oliver the reason for my call was to see what I could do to make you change your mind??

I sucked in a deep breath, well Richard thanks for the call. Initially I was shocked that you had the gumption to even ask out a married woman on a date. I am afraid I consider your actions a little unscrupulous reprehensible in fact and definitely unethical. A gentleman would never ask for the attentions of a woman once he knew was married.

Oh dear I am sorry you feel that way Oliver, I was hoping that we might be able to reach an understanding. What if I was able to sweeten the pot as it were??

I beg your pardon Richard, what are you suggesting??

Well my dear old chap, in business I find that most things are negotiable and it is just a matter of finding a suitable solution. So what I mean by sweeten the pot is finding something that I could offer you to make you change your mind.

I am sorry Richard but Vee is not for sale. Victoria is my wife and not a prostitute!!!!

Steady on old chap he flustered I am not suggesting that Victoria is anything but a lady, a very sexy and attractive lady at that.

I understand what I am suggesting is a little out of the ordinary as it were, however I do believe that Victoria is very interested and excited, eager even at the prospect. Now all we have to do is find a way that will allow you to feel a little more comfortable with the idea.

So I am going to ask again Oliver is there something that I or for that matter Victoria could offer you that would alter your position??

I laughed, really Richard as I have already said my wife is not for sale.

Oliver I am not offering money, although if that's all it took I could do so.

Richard I think we should end this conversation right now, I consider that to be very, very, very offensive!!

Oh dear my apologies Oliver my dear chap, not my intention let me assure you. All I want is to broker a deal as it were that would allow Victoria and I to enjoy an evening out together.

Some things are not for sale Richard. You may be a very wealthy man, but on this occasion money will not buy you what you want. I am afraid in this instance you are just going to have to accept that it hasn't worked out in your favour and move on to your next victim.

He sighed, Oliver old man can Victoria hear our conversation????

I replied yes he was on loud speaker.

Good thank you Oliver. He aimed his next comment at Vee. Victoria my dear were you being honest? do you want to go out with me.

Vicky looked at me nervously, as if she was scared to answer, after a drawn out silence she replied, yes Richard I did say I would like to go out with you.

Excellent thank you for that Victoria, that definitely helps. Oliver you see old man she does want to go out with me, I am not forcing her against her will she wants this as much as I do Oliver. What if Victoria was to offer you an opportunity to also date outside of your marriage?? Would that help??

Vicky sat up, Richard what are you saying, I am not giving Oliver a hall pass where did you get that idea Richard??

Victoria we all have to learn to be flexible, now it wouldn't be fair to expect Oliver to allow you and I to date if he didn't have an opportunity to enjoy something similar would it??

Vicky was looking anxious and uncomfortable. Richard I am afraid I am not comfortable with that suggestion.

Richard rasped, Victoria my dear that's not really fair is it??

She was shaking her head, I don't care Richard, that is not what we discussed and I am not comfortable with that.

Well then Victoria what is your suggestion??

She looked at me and she had her angry face on. Richard I think perhaps this was a bad idea and we should just forget it!!!

Richard wasn't giving up that easily, Oliver old bean what do you think? Is there something I could do for you that might help??

I was shaking my head looking at Vicky laughing at the sheer arrogance of the man.

Richard I think the best thing for all concerned is that you hang up.

Oliver that is not going to help with a solution is it he stated calmly. There is a solution we just need to find it. Victoria tells me you are a football supporter?? What if I was able to get you season tickets for your team??

I laughed outright at his suggestion. Richard, I think I said earlier my wife is not for sale, and even if I was interested Manchester United tickets are sold out. You can't just ring up and buy them!!!!

He was starting to annoy me, Richard are you married?

Yes Oliver I am married.

Well Richard what would you say if someone offered to buy your wife??

Oliver my dear old chap, my wife Fiona and I have an arrangement. She is an adult and makes up her own mind about whom she sees and who she doesn't. If someone is interested in seeing her I leave that entirely up to her??

I didn't believe him, so you don't care if she sleeps with someone else??

Oliver I wouldn't say I don't care, but we have an arrangement. So long as she tells me where she is and with whom she is free to see whoever she likes, it is a mutual understanding that we have.

Yes well I am afraid that's not the way we do things in this house Richard.

Oliver you are being frightfully unreasonable here, I am trying to find a solution to our problem and you are not helping one little bit!!!

I looked over at Vicky and she was laid back on the sofa with her feet across my lap with a teasing smile as I tried to maintain my calm.

OK Richard, well when you have a solution ring me back.

Hang on Oliver, when I spoke to Victoria before she didn't seem too enthusiastic about the possibility of you being able to date as well. What if I was able to convince her, would you then be interested in consenting to our date?

I laughed, putting on my best upper class plum in my mouth accent I stated loudly Richard my dear old thing you are barking up the wrong tree. Victoria would not agree to it.

Hang on Oliver you didn't answer my question, if I were able to convince her would that alter your perception??

I don't know Richard; frankly I find the whole thing dirty and absurd, I am not letting you sleep with my wife!!! Good night.

After hanging up I stared at Vicky, wow he is such an obnoxious prick.

She smiled, no Oli he isn't at all, he is actually really nice. He is very persuasive though.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,555 Followers