The Date Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He spread my legs, pulled my thong aside and tried to stick a finger into my pussy. I was already leaking but I couldn't let him do that. I pushed him away and asked him to take me home. I desperately needed to get your cock inside me...

"When I came home, I did need a shower to get the stink off me from dancing and my own juices running down the inside of my thighs. When I saw how guilty you looked, I thought maybe you had porked Mona, so I told you a little story to see if you would confess... The more you lied, the more I lied...

"The truth is, I never even saw his dick. There's no way I would ever be unfaithful to you. But after I told you my story, I wanted to tease you a little bit, wondering if you were getting off by thinking of me with another man.

"When you tossed your cookies, I knew which side of the fence you were on. I couldn't let you sleep in the spare room thinking that Drake had done me. So I went into the bathroom, gave myself an enema and lubed my asshole. I came in here, determined to get the best fuck of my life... and I did...

"Of course, after you came the second time, I knew you couldn't have screwed Mona. You haven't come three times in a row since we were first married."

"Girl, we're a fucked up pair..."

"Do you think you can get this big fella up for a record number four?" She was squeezing the base of my cock with her little hand.

I groaned, "Definitely not."

"Not even if you can imagine it in my little puckered hole? God, it felt so good... my first time. I wish we would have done that a long time ago... Now, hold that thought." She cleaned my cock with a damp facecloth then dropped her mouth over it.

---

The next morning I awoke with my usual piss hard-on. She was already awake, laying on her side, still naked, rubbing her wet sticky mound against my leg, holding the base of my erection in one hand.

Reluctantly, I pushed her away, "I've got to go."

"Can I help?" she jumped out of bed with me.

"How?"

"I can hold it for you," she giggled as she aimed my cock towards the toilet bowl. As I leaned over, one of her nipples grazed my glans. That got me so hard, my piss only came out in a thin stream. When I finally finished, she asked:

"Is this where I get to shake it? ... Oh my, is it always this hard when you're done?"

"Depends on who's holding it."

"Oooooooooh, I seeeeeeee... Why don't you come back to our bedroom and I'll give him a nice warm home for an hour or two. I promise, I'll even wash him a few times."

She cleaned herself up, then came back and flopped down on the bed, legs spread. I crawled up between those beautiful thighs and slowly pushed into her wet hole, still red and puffy from the night before. I made love to her carefully, but after her first orgasm, her lovemaking became more urgent.

"Please, Ben, fuck me harder... ohmigod, yes, yes, right there, drive it deep... come with me honey, come with me... shoot, oh please, Ben... shoot... I can't hold it... I'm coming... I'm CUMMMIINGGGGGGG..."

Right on cue, we both came, grinding, pushing, grasping, thrashing...

Emptying, panting, kissing, calming, becoming still...

Glowing, holding, whispering, coming down...

"Oh, Ben, you're such a perfect lover..."

"Whaaat? Me? ... Pasty, overweight, balding... Me?

"Every part of you, Ben, my love, my lover..."

"It's me who lucked in, Debbie. Every day I wonder why you married me when you had so many good looking studs to choose from..."

"Handsome is as handsome does, Ben. I loved you at first sight. I've always loved you, every part of you... especially your dick..." she teased.

"There's lots of men out there with bigger equipment than mine."

"But none so perfect... longer or thicker would hurt... I wasn't a virgin when we met, you know. I did experiment, but the first time you made love to me, I knew there would never be anyone else."

"Then tell me, Deb, how did we ever get so far apart?"

"I don't know. There's been so many times, I've wanted more, especially after work. Right now, I pretend to have a short nap when I get home. But in truth, I take out my rubber dicky and give myself an orgasm to take the edge off my day... wishing you would come in and do me instead..."

"You're kidding? Jeezus, while I'm letting you have your 'nap', I'm in the downstairs bathroom, wanking to get my own edge off."

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "ASSHOLE! How long have you been doing this?"

"Years."

"Ohmigod, all this time, I thought you were no longer interested in my pussy, that you only fucked me to fulfill your duty... Well, mister, things are sure going to change around here. After work, there's no reason we can't put the children in the den and have a ten minute power fuck...

"Our children have been getting between us, but no more," continued Deb, "From now on, I'm not going to wear any panties around the house. Whenever the kids are out or sight, just lift my dress or pull down my sweats and stick your wonderful pole into my pussy... Don't worry, I'll be ready."

She hesitated, "But there is something else, honey. I can't have those power fucks at bedtime. If we only have a quickie, I get so high, I can't get to sleep for at least an hour. Sometimes I have to get up and take a sleeping pill. That's why I only want to do it on weekends."

"Deb, I never realized..."

---

That afternoon, she was sitting on my lap on the sofa, moaning her pleasure, one of her gorgeous nipples in my mouth.

"Debbie, what are we going do we do if there's another 'date auction'? That's far too dangerous a game for me."

"Ben, I can understand a stolen kiss or an unwelcome grope, that's the perils of dating, but I definitely can't condone this pussy fingering bullshit. It could lead to something that would wreck our marriage and that would just kill me... If we have another church 'date night', we should fuck for an hour before we go. If we had done it yesterday afternoon, none of this shit would have happened. That was my fault and I promise you, it will never happen again."

"Works for me," I grinned, "I love you, Debbie."

"And I love you too, Ben, especially your thick nine inch dick."

"Whoa, if you start spinning tales like that, your girlfriends are going to start hitting on me."

"Nah... Don't worry, I've already told them it's only four inches long and you can only get it up once a week. That will keep them away from what belongs exclusively to me."

"Thanks a lot," I feigned sarcasm, "I've always wanted to be known as an inadequate pussy whipped wimp."

"Haa, haa," she laughed, "I really like that idea, to have such power over you, I could get you to fuck me whenever I wanted... and you can be sure it would be often too."

"You're an incorrigible slut."

"Yes, it's true, I am... all your fault, you made me one last night... Hey, how would you like to play with your slut some more, right here? Or maybe you'd rather bend me over the kitchen table? You could pretend it's Mona's fat ass."

"Promise not to leave any leftovers on the table?"

"Sluts never waste a drop," she chortled, letting the robe fall from her beautiful body.

Yes, I did bend her over the table and pole her pussy. She was screaming through the open kitchen window, 'fuck me, fuck me'. The old geezer next door must have wondered if he was going to get lucky.

---

That first 'date auction' was a huge success, raising over $4,000 for the church. The committee decided to hold one every four months. More couples joined and the Saturday morning bidding became a gala event, serving wine and cheese while the bidding took place.

Someone on the committee realized that the 10PM deadline was not always being adhered to, so the rules were changed. Thereafter, everyone was required to meet in the church basement at 5:30 to pick up their dates, then return by 10PM to be driven home by their own spouses. Any wine and cheese left over from the morning was served until 11PM.

The format was also amended so that on every third 'date auction', the women bid on the men.

My first time was mortifying. I was standing on the stage in a Tshirt and jeans, trying to suck in my fat belly. It didn't fool anyone. A 200 pound amazon landed me for $75 and even though we had a great dinner, I vowed never again to be low man on the totem pole.

After the home exercise equipment was installed in our basement, Deb took an interest in it too, determined to get rid of her little belly. That disappointed me at first because I loved to bury my face in it on my way down to licking her sweet pussy. But it had a great side benefit, those core exercises really strengthened her vaginal muscles.

Saturday night became our fantasy night. Deb teased me unmercifully about my amazon but I told her my amazon was so tight, it took me half an hour to work into her. Of course, her studly's cock was twice the size of mine. Those fantasies led to some mind blowing orgasms but that's all they were, just teasing fantasies. We loved each other too much to ever consider infidelity.

Family life changed for us. We spent a lot more time outdoors and at the beach. No longer was I self conscious about my body. My belt was now cinched up another five notches and I had to have all my clothes taken in. Since Deb's little tummy was almost gone, she dropped a dress size and began wearing her bikini again.

---

A year after my amazon date, I was again on the bidding block, showing off my tan and six pack through my tight Tshirt. This time there was a very pleasant surprise. Drake's wife, Ann, got me for $250 while Deb nabbed some older college professor.

It was a hot summer night so I wore only a dress shirt and slacks. Ann wore a short dress, two broad strips of cloth running up from her waist, one over each breast, tied behind her neck. Being a much younger woman, she didn't need a bra to hold up those big gazonkas...

And her back porch? ... Wow! ... Not only did it have the wiggle, it seemed to bounce and flutter when she moved. Even though Deb and I had a steamy session that afternoon, I had to imagine drowning our cat to keep from getting too stiff.

Our dinner conversation was pleasant but not very cerebral. She was a bit of an airhead but she didn't need brains to go with that body. Towards the middle of the second bottle of wine, she started to get a bit frisky and snuggled into me, rubbing one of her breasts against my arm, one hand on my thigh.

If there was ever going to be a test of my fidelity, this was it. One tug on that bow behind her neck and her dress would be down, my bone buried deep inside her.

"God, I'm so horny, I can hardly wait to get my husband's big dick into me," she whispered in my ear.

"Pretty well endowed, is he?" I took a deep breath, waiting for her reply.

She huffed her hot breath into my ear, "A very solid six inches, just about drives me crazy."

I exhaled so loudly, I'm sure the chef in the kitchen heard me. If there was ever any doubt about believing Deb's big cock story, it was now completely dispelled.

"How about your's?" she giggled.

"Uh... considerably smaller, but my wife likes it. I... uh... think we better go, it's almost ten."

We drove back in silence. She was squirming in her bucket seat, rubbing her thighs together, maybe a clit ring? ... Once inside, she grabbed Drake's ass cheeks, pulling him into her, trying to dry fuck him. They literally ran outside to their van.

After getting into our car, Deb unzipped me and whipped it out.

"Good God, Ben, it's so hard, I can't even bend it. She really turned you on, didn't she?"

"Deb, when I get you home, I'm going to fuck you 'til dawn."

"Ooooooo... that horny, huh? Well in that case, I'd better get a head start. This ten inch pipe could damage me."

She lowered her mouth over my cock. It only took a few slurps before I erupted. She started to swallow but when I hit a pothole, my cum sprayed everywhere, including on her face. She fingered a large glob off the side of her nose and stuck it into her mouth.

"Yummm, Mouton Cadet Bordeaux, 2001, that was a very good year."

I was hard again before her bare ass hit the bed. Spreading her legs, she hooked an ankle with each hand, her wet pussy pointing up at me, opened by her own juices.

"Your turn, lover, tongue my needy pussy... oh, yes... yes... right there... oh, Ben... that feels so good... Does my cunny taste as good as hers?"

I came up for air. "Tastes like ole perfesser."

"Haaa, haaa, I'll have you know, he has a very long talented cock. During class, he has a chalk adapter so that he can use both hands and his dick to write on the blackboard... Oh, jeezus, Ben, yes... suck my clitty... harder... I love it..."

"Pretty good writer, is he?" I took a deep breath.

"Yes, and in three different languages at the same ti..."

I couldn't hear anymore because her thighs were clamped over my ears as she pulled my head deep into her throbbing pussy. After I laid down beside her, her tears spilled onto my chest.

"What's wrong, darlin'?"

"It's just that I'm so happy... Ben, if you ever decide to leave me for a bimbo like Ann, will you give me at least five years notice? Will you, huh?"

"Nope, at least twenty. Now get up top and ride the pony..."

EPILOGUE

There was a noticeable difference among the participants of those 'date auctions'. It seemed a lot of them began to slim down in their quest to become more attractive bidding fodder to the opposite sex.

Many participating couples double or triple dated, it was great to get to know so many people. There was never any whispers of affairs or naughty behavior. Perhaps no one dared. Either that, or those couples decided to do the same as we did, fuck themselves silly before and after their auction dates.

Yes, Deb and I now couple several nights during the week, and that's not counting our afterwork power fucks or the ocassional quickie when the children aren't watching.

On weeknights, I've learned to get to bed early so I have time to please her properly. Her first orgasm comes from my mouth. Her second is a smaller one, almost as soon as I enter her. Her third is truly majestic, she trembles and shudders for several minutes while we both empty our love juices.

Then with a kiss and a sigh, she rolls over while I spoon her. She falls into a deep sleep almost immediately... hey... much better than any sleeping pill.

...Oh, and BTW, I don't collect stamps anymore...

THE END

...If this story bothers you, please remember one thing: sex is SUPPOSED to be fun...

Please vote and/or comment. Maybe it will encourage me to inflict more of my stories on you.

12