The Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iravera
Iravera
3 Followers

"Oh, what are you doing?" I was so turned on. My hips began thrusting the air hoping for some stimulation. Don't tease me like this.

"You are going to fuck James tonight. If you don't, I will fuck him instead." She was dead serious. I could see it in her eyes.

"Don't! You can't! You know I can't compete with you." If James fucked her, he would never want me.

"Then fuck him. Let him pound you with that horse cock." She stuck two fingers into my pussy.

"Ooooooooooh," I let out very loudly.

"He can make you cum so much better than I just did." She takes them out as fast as she puts them in stands up. "Or else." She walks away, leaving me on the edge of a climax. "Oh, and shave your pussy. A cock like his deserves a soft, hairless pussy."

I just nod. I couldn't speak. I was more turned on than I have been in my life, and now I had to compose myself on a date. I needed to cum. I started rubbing my clit furiously. Here I was masturbating in broad daylight, but I didn't care. I was going to fuck James tonight. I needed it. Damn, Candace was good.

Iravera
Iravera
3 Followers
12