The Date: Flight of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis had never heard of such a place. "William's Cay? She asked. I'm not familiar with it. I have been in the tropics several times before but I don't remember hearing of William's Cay. Are we in the Caribbean? Was the island named after someone in history or perhaps a famous pirate?" Bill smiled at Alexis' string of questions. He could tell that she was excited to be there and he liked that she was so inquisitive.

"Well, you might say that. Actually, the island is mine, named after the one and only William Stuart, pirate extraordinaire." The look on Alexis' face told Bill that she was duly impressed. "You own the island?" Alexis could barely contain her surprise. "Wow" was all she could manage to say. For a woman who was not usually short on words, this had truly overwhelmed her.

Just then a car pulled up in front of them and the driver jumped out to greet them. "Mr. Stuart! Welcome home. Everything is ready as you requested." "Thank you, James," Bill politely addressed the young man. And then to Alexis, he said, "Ms. Morgen, will you do me the honor of joining me for dinner?" Alexis, still almost too stunned to speak, said, "Mr. Stuart, I'd be honored." She accepted her forearm crutches from the attendant and positioned them on her arms. She swung herself toward the car, following Bill.

James opened the rear passenger door of the car and Bill helped Alexis onto the seat. He suggested that she keep the crutches with her and she drew them into the car next to her. Alexis then lifted her legs into the car and Bill closed the door. In just a few seconds he joined her from the other side. In the mean time, James had gathered the luggage and supplies from the plane and loaded them into the trunk. Lastly, he folded Alexis' wheelchair, placed it on top of the other items and closed the lid. He quickly slid into the drivers seat and began the drive to Bill's island retreat.

The road was a narrow, one lane path. Palm trees and palmettos lined the sides with dense tropical vegetation beyond. Alexis wanted to take it all in. She didn't want to miss anything. They rode in silence for about 10 minutes before either of them spoke.

Bill was wondering what was going on in her mind and couldn't wait any longer to find out. "So, Alexis my dear, you haven't said much. Is everything OK? What do you think?"

Alexis drew her attention from the gorgeous surroundings and looked at Bill. "Mr. Stuart, you have finally done what I thought to be the impossible. You have left me without words. This is the most amazing surprise! You told me that your work involved real estate but I had no idea that you meant something like this. I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve next!"

Bill was pleased that his surprise was so well received. He couldn't wait to show her the rest of what he had planned for the evening. Alexis noticed a clearing up ahead and as the car approached, the world opened up to a view of sandy white dunes followed by clear blue ocean. It was late in the day and the sun was beginning to slip from the sky. She could already tell that there would be a beautiful sunset. She couldn't wait to share it with Bill.

The car made a left turn and there before them was a magnificent estate. The house was two stories and built of stucco. It was painted a bright tropical yellow with azure blue trim. The grounds were perfectly manicured with palm trees, mandevilla, and hibiscus everywhere. On the side of the house was a sign that read "Paraiso Hermoso". Alexis was trying desperately to remember her college Spanish and turned to Bill. Before she could ask, he had read her mind. "It means Beautiful Paradise. That is the name of my villa." The car pulled to a stop and James opened Alexis' door first and then proceeded around the car to Bill. Alexis used her hands again to lift her legs from the car, stood, and withdrew her crutches from the compartment. She slid her arms deftly in the cuffs once more and looked at Bill for direction. "After you, Ms. Morgen," Bill said as he gestured for her to proceed. "Welcome to my humble abode."

"Humble indeed," Alexis said as she swung ahead up the fieldstone walk to the front door of Bill's palatial home. As she approached, the door was opened by an older but very attractive Spanish woman with a bright smile on her face.

"Welcome home, Senor Stuart. We are prepared for your arrival."

Bill greeted her warmly, "Thank you, Sarita. This is Ms. Morgen. She will be our guest for the evening. Please see to any needs that she might have." Sarita bowed her head in acknowledgement to Bill and closed the door behind them. She then disappeared into another room out of site.

The foyer opened up into a large living room with a wall of windows that looked out over the beach and the ocean beyond. It was the most beautiful view that Alexis had ever seen. She followed Bill as he invited her into his home.

"This is where I come to relax," Bill began. "This island has been in my family for two generations and now it's mine. I built this home 5 years ago to replace the one that my grandfather had built. I spend as much time here as my schedule will allow. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. The master suite is over to your right. I certainly hope you will consider joining me there for the night." Bill smiled. "The kitchen is to your left. Please feel free to make yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask the staff if there is anything you need. Would you like to freshen up before we have dinner?" Bill was playing the consummate host.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I would," Alexis said as she made her way toward the bedroom. "I'll be right back."

Alexis was watching Bill as she crutched her way back into the living room. He seemed as excited as a young boy showing off a new toy. And then there was the familiar reaction to her crutches that she had been anticipating. Bill was obviously excited in more ways than one. He couldn't hide the bulge in his trousers, nor did he attempt to do so. Alexis noticed immediately.

"Miss me?" she teased as she stopped near where he stood.

"What do you think?" he said and then planted his lips firmly on hers. "It seems to me that we have some unfinished business from the plane, Ms. Morgen." Bill placed his hands on her sides just under her arms near her breasts and kissed her again.

Alexis shivered. "Oh, yes," she said. "I do believe you're right."

Alexis and Bill heard a knock and then a voice. It was Sarita. "Excuse me, Senor Stuart. Dinner is ready to be served at your convenience."

They both looked toward the kitchen door and saw that it was barely open as Sarita tried to be discreet. "That's fine, Sarita. Please have it served and we will be right there." Bill called back to her and then turned to Alexis.

"Timing is everything, I guess. I want you to see the most beautiful sunset in the world. Can you wait until after dinner for more delightful pleasures?" Alexis hesitated before she said, "As long as you make it worth my while." They both laughed knowingly as Bill put his hands on her waist and promised, "You can count on it."

Bill motioned toward double doors gallantly and Alexis pushed off on her crutches to exit the beautiful home. The French doors opened onto a large stone patio and a long paved walkway led toward the beach. The breeze had cooled a few degrees and Alexis was enjoying the feel of her hair blowing against her face. The sky was washed in pinks, and oranges, and golds.

At the end of the walkway a short wooden pier was perched out over the water. At the end of the pier was a white gazebo adorned with strands of small lights. Under the shelter Alexis could see candles flickering in the breeze and a table set for two. Contemporary jazz played from speakers mounted somewhere on the structure. Everything looked like a picture from a fairy tale and Alexis was the princess.

Alexis took a deep breath and summoned her energy. She began a series of long, rhythmic swings down the walk and out to the pier. Sensing many eyes on her from behind, she put extra effort into elevating her legs to ensure her feet would not drag on the pavestones below her. Bill exhaled silently as he watched Alexis, feeling the strange excitement he had always experienced whenever he watched an attractive woman walk on crutches. Yet he knew beyond a doubt that sexual stimulation was not his primary motivation. He loved Alexis genuinely, deeply, and couldn't get enough of her—with or without the crutches. Still, he was well aware of how much energy and effort it took for her to walk as she did now, and he knew she did it for him alone.

When they reached the gazebo Bill pulled a chair from the table for Alexis, took the crutches from her, and placed them aside as she sat down. He sat across from her, looked into her eyes and said, "Alexis, now my paradise is complete." A seagull crossed the sky in the last vestiges of light overhead and called to an unseen mate. The sun continued to sink lower in the sky until it disappeared beyond the horizon and day turned to night.

Dinner was served under the stars. Each course was prepared to perfection. The chef served a decadent crabmeat cocktail with a spicy remoulade sauce followed by fresh spinach salad with mandarin orange dressing and dried cranberry garnish. The main course was medallions of filet mignon sitting atop a burgundy wine and mushroom sauce. Bill had chosen a '92 Silver Oak Cabernet as a perfect compliment to the meal.

Alexis felt as if she were in a dream. Even in her romance novels she had never been able to create a more seductive setting. Desert was a rich flourless chocolate cake topped with dark chocolate sauce and garnished with ripe red raspberries. At the end of the meal Bill poured two glasses of 150-year-old Grand Marnier Liqueur from a painted bottle. It was Cuvee Speciale Cent Cinquantenaire. Alexis had never tasted anything quite so divine.

The meal had been wonderful and the conversation had made them both feel enraptured with each other. They laughed, they shared stories about themselves, and they tied their emotions into an invisible bow. Alexis had never felt closer to another person than she felt to Bill. Bill was fascinated with Alexis and wondered how he could ever be without her again. Bill and Alexis shared the kind of chemistry, the kind of rare magnetism that often only comes once in a lifetime, the kind that some people are never blessed to experience. They both felt it. They were complete with each other.

The table was cleared and the experienced staff worked in silence, not intruding on Bill and Alexis. Another glass of the rich orange nectar was poured and Bill dismissed the servants for the evening.

"Alexis, I never thought I would meet anyone like you. I mean, you are my ultimate fantasy. You're beautiful, smart, confident, funny, and most of all, you seem to accept me with all my fetishes and quirks. Right now, I feel like the luckiest man alive." Alexis could hear the joy and passion in Bill's voice. He continued. "When I'm with you I am perpetually turned on, and I don't mean just because of the the way you walk. That's simply a nice bonus. You stimulate my mind and my body like no woman ever has. I can't get enough of you. I want you right now more than ever."

Alexis chose her words carefully, "Bill, my darling, I feel the same way about you. You are the man that my fantasies are made of. You accept me just the way I am with no pretense, no games, and no reservations. Actually, the fact that I physically excite you because of the way I am is amazing to me. Please make love to me now. I want you so much."

Bill rose from his chair, took Alexis' hand, and helped her stand. Without a word he picked her up into his strong arms and carried her along the pier and down a set of steps that led to the beach. A large blanket had been spread on the sand in preparation for this moment. Bill had thought of everything. He lowered Alexis to the blanket and lay beside her looking deeply into her eyes. She was desperate to be kissed and he knew it. His lips took hers, not gently this time, but with a ravenous hunger. His need for her was overwhelming and he held nothing back. His tongue entered her mouth as if he were going to devour her. Alexis responded with an eagerness she had never known. She liked being handled by Bill. His voracious appetite for her turned her on like never before.

They removed each other's clothes with wild abandon. Bill's cock was rock hard as he moved against Alexis' naked body. Her firm pink nipples invited his mouth to suck. His tongue swirled and nibbled each one while he moved his hand between her legs to stroke her hot, wet, crevice. Alexis knew that if he continued she would lose any chance of containing her imminent orgasm. She wanted to taste him, to feel his hard member against her lips. She swept his hand away and then placed her hands on his cheeks. As he looked up, she was already moving downward so that she could wrap her mouth around his throbbing penis. She slid down on the blanket and slipped her wet lips around his swollen head. With one hand she stroked him deeper into her mouth and with the other, she gently massaged his aching balls. Bill groaned a long, low, guttural groan, which told Alexis that he was rocketing toward the moment of no return. As much as she wanted to taste his essence in her mouth, she wanted to feel him inside her even more.

Bill seemed to have read her mind as he pulled himself from her mouth and moved beside her. Alexis rolled to her back and felt him brace above her. In less time than it takes a heart to beat, the full length of his massive cock was inside her. Alexis gasped and let out a high-pitched sigh as she begged Bill not to stop. There was nothing slow and gentle about lovemaking this time. It was raw and instinctive. They were both making the sounds of lovers heading for the meteoric heights of eruptive orgasm. Bill could wait no longer as his cock was one stroke away from release. "Alexis, my darling, are you ready?" Bill moaned.

"Yes, Bill, yes, please. I need you now!" Together they became one as ecstasy took complete control of their bodies and their minds, sending them both over the edge of a steep precipice from which there was no return.

Bill and Alexis relaxed into each other, feeling completely drained. Their breathing was fast and deep and their bodies were covered with perspiration. The air felt cool on their bare, wet skin. As soon as he found the energy to move, Bill raised himself on one elbow and kissed Alexis with all the tenderness and warmth that he felt in his heart. His eyes were focused on hers as he found the words that she had longed to hear. It was almost a whisper as he said, "I love you, my darling Alexis."

The darkness that had fallen over William's Cay enveloped the two lovers as they lay, spent. Alexis realized that "Paraiso Hermoso" was aptly named. She snuggled into the arms of its owner contentedly, feeling secure and complete for the first time in her life.

*

Authors Note: Marty and Alexis are very real and the fantasies that they share are indeed as romantic as the story told here.