The Date Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So another day at work ended and I found myself driving to my mom's place for dinner. The entire time I was in sweats worrying over what would happen. By the time I got to her place I was so worked up I was so was nervous you'd think I was going on a date for the first time. Then I saw her. She was actually wearing a mini skirt. A tight mini skirt. All I could do was stare at her hips.

"Close your mouth lover boy, we don't want you catching flies."

She was joking, I think, but this was shocking. She had to playing prank on me.

"Funny mom."

"What?"

"That skirt."

"What do you mean? Am I too old for it?"

"No...no. It looks great but..."

"Good. Now get inside dinner's almost ready."

This really had to be a joke. But I walked in like I was told and made my way to the kitchen with her. I hate to admit it but I was watching her hips swivel the entire time.

"You must really like this skirt. You haven't taken your eyes off it." I was flustered of course."Don't be shy. I like it too."

I sat at the table as she pulled some chicken dish out of the oven. She'd already set up most of the table and was sipping some wine as she began slicing the chicken.

"I hope you like it, I've never tried this before."

"Hm...", I was still staring and wasn't quite paying attention.

"I said I hope you like it."

"Oh I do. It looks great."

"I meant the chicken."

I didn't catch the joke. She clearly knew what I was thinking about. But I tried to cover my tracks and said I did too, but that was nonsense and she knew it. I don't think she cared though.

The whole we ate all she could talk about was about how much fun she had on her birthday. She kept calling it our date. She was comfortable with it that I even suggested we make it a regular thing. She just smiled and said she would love it. She segued into chatting about work. I opened up about how much I couldn't stand it and wanted to move on.

"When do you work tomorrow?"

"I'm off actually. With the holidays coming up my schedule gets all messed up."

"Oh good we can hangout a bit longer then."

There was a bit of silence then. I didn't know what to say.

"Why don't you go in the living room, I'll clean this up."

"Oh no that's ok. I can give you a hand."

I didn't really though. I just sat there watching her when she would turn her back to me. I didn't care to stop myself. I was having a good time, despite talking about work, I liked it. I grabbed a few dishes and walked them to the sink and brushed against her briefly. I excused myself, but she didn't seem to mind. She just smiled at me.

"We should go watch a movie or something." My suggestion was little more than a poor attempt to ignore that I had brushed against her and break the ice.

I sat on the couch as she turned off the light and turned on the TV.

"Wouldn't be a decent movie night with the lights on would it?"

"No I guess not."

She walked over to the TV and bent down by her dvd rack, rattling off names and asking me what I wanted to watch. All I could do was watch the shadow of her thighs in the light of the TV. All I could think was how shear her skirt must be to show that much. Suddenly she stood up.

"Why don't you decide what to watch, I'm gonna change into something more comfy."

"Oh you don't have to do that," I said with a little too much enthusiasm.

"You must really like this skirt."

"I'm sorry. That was weird. Don't let me stop you."

"No, it's ok. I'm fine if you are."

"I am."

"Good."

We finally decided on some silly movie. I didn't even pay attention to it most of the time. Mom sat right next to me. She would lean onto my shoulder and I would try not to do anything that I thought would freak her out, be she simply acted like nothing was wrong. She would rest her hand on my chest and lightly rub up and down as I just sat and hoped she didn't notice me looking at her thighs or my emerging erection. I would excuse myself to the bathroom every so often to adjust myself hoping it would help hide things. The last time I tried she put her hand on my thigh and just asked me to stay. I did, and to my surprise she left her hand on my thigh.

I had no idea what to do. There was no way she didn't know I was aroused and she was obviously okay with it. A little half way through the movie I was fantasizing that something would happen.

"What's wrong hun?"

"Hm...oh nothing."

"You seem so quiet." I had nothing to say. I couldn't think at all. "Is it because I got you hard? I'm sorry, I'll stop."

"No." Oh man, this is gonna be bad.

"Are you serious? I don't want to make you uncomfortable and I clearly am..."

"No...no. You can do whatever feels right."

"And what's that?"

"Whatever you want."

"You've become a sweet, handsome, wonderful man, and being with you feels right."

"Then you can stay right here."

She put her hand back on my thigh and kissed my cheek. "I don't want you to be too anxious hun, I'll try help you relax."

"It's ok, I'm not anxious." This was a massive lie.

She slid her hand across my lap and said, "I think you are." She bang to rub my crotch, cupping the shaft of my cock as she moved back and forth. "Close your eyes sweetheart. Let me do this."

I laid my head back and said of. She began to rub a bit faster now. She would kiss my cheek and neck every and then as she rubbed me. I could feel her adjust herself next to me. She turned toward me and her hand moved toward the button on my pants. I tensed up.

"It's ok baby, let me do this for you." And I did. She undid my jeans and slid her hand beneath my boxers.

She stroked my cock gently at first, turning her hand slightly as she moved up and down the shaft. It was amazing. I found myself rubbing her back letting my hand fall to her hips and following the curves of her plump ass. She moved her hand faster along my shaft as I rubbed and squeezed her. She moved closer to me. I could feel her breath on my ears as she whispered, "I love you baby."With that a stream of warm cum burst from my cock. I looked into her eyes. All I could say was "I love you too" and then I kissed her.

It was electric. It was like no other kiss I'd had before. She pulled her hand from my pants and cover my erection then looked up to me.

I said, "I'd like to see you again."

"Of course you will."

"No, I mean, I want to take you out again." She looked at me as though it was some kind of joke. "Really, I would."

"I would like that."

"So would I mom."

We finished watching the movie. I couldn't tell you what it was about. All I could think about was our next date and where to take her.

12