The Daughter

Story Info
The girlfriend's stepdaughter comes for a visit.
819 words
4.01
83.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wrench05
Wrench05
15 Followers

Sometimes life takes strange turns. When my wife passed away and I was in my early fifties I found myself a position I never expected to be in and started dating again. After meeting a younger widow and spending some time with her I started doing some much needed repairs to her house.

On this nice spring weekday I was off work and alone in her house doing some painting when her pregnant twenty one year old stepdaughter Heather stopped by. I don't know what it is about pregnant girls but they have always turned me on and Heather was a really hot even before her belly started to bulge.

She's about five foot two with breasts that nothing made can properly contain along with a prefect little ass and gorgeous auburn hair. When she surprised me walking into her stepmother's house in a tiny pair of running shorts and a spaghetti tee that was losing the battle one glance and my cock instantly got semi hard. We exchanged hello's and I went back to my work expecting her not to hang around very long since her stepmother wasn't home.

Instead she seemed to want to talk so we chatted for awhile about nothing then she said you know I haven't seen mom this happy since dad died. "Well I'm glad" I replied. And she say's your and amazing lover! She replied. At this point I'm starting to get very uncomfortable but as I turned to look at her I see she was the just the opposite and had made herself more comfortable by removing her top. One look at those huge, gorgeous pregnant tits and my cock was so hard I could have pounded nails with it.

She walked over ran her hand over the bulge in my shorts and said why don't you try and amaze me! Then before I could reply she dropped to her knee's taking my shorts down with her and sucked my cock completely down her throat in one smooth motion. To say I was startled would be an understatement but wow could that girl deep throat my dick! Then she switched to my ball sack taking the entire thing in her mouth while tickling them with her tongue as she squeezed my cock in her hand.

I thought I was going to blow my load right there but she had other plans. She stood up and walked over to the dining room table bending over with her belly on the table she said come on get that inside me! Her young pussy almost seemed to pull my cock in as I pushed the head thru her smooth bald lips. And as I stroked it in and out of that amazing little cunt I knew it wouldn't be long before I sent my semen on a mission that her husband had already accomplished.

But once again she surprised me, sensing I was about to erupt she ordered me to stop. My pussy has had all of the cum it needs for awhile she said but my asshole could sure use a load. Ok I replied. But don't put in dry she said and first you need to lick it good and clean. Not needing to be told twice I dropped to my knees and started licking that tight little brown hole like there was no tomorrow. She started to moan softly as her sphincter relaxed and soon I was tongue deep in her honey hole. Bigger she said put something bigger in it! So I gently slide one, then two and finally three fingers in side her. Now you cock she commanded! So I spit a big wad on to my fingers' and rubbed it over the head of my penis then slowly started to guide it in her backdoor. She moaned louder the further I slide up her ass until I was buried to the balls in her butt just like I had been in her throat. As the cum started to explode from my cock I could feel her quiver and explode in her own orgasm and being pregnant her bladder couldn't contain itself so as we both came together her hot piss sprayed out splashing my balls and running down both our legs.

Thinking we were done I slowly slide out of her ass so I could clean up the mess we had made. But she had some cleaning ideas of her own as she one again dropped to her knees and slowly began to lick the taste of her own ass off my cock. When she had me all cleaned up she stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "rest up old man my sister turns eighteen next month and since I'm not due for four months while mom's at work you and I are going to give Connie a Birthday present she will never forget!"

Wrench05
Wrench05
15 Followers