The Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Photographer plays with girlfriend's daughter.
4.7k words
4.36
57.8k
15

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove to the airport and on the way I held her leg rubbing the inside and occasionally coming all the way up to her young lips but I refrained from playing with her right now. She was so young and so pretty with the perfect little body. Her tan looked good with her shoulders exposed in the sun dress.

Her mother got in the car next to me and gave me a little peck of a kiss. Jen got in the back seat. Jane told us about her trip as we headed toward our favorite steak place that was quiet and the booths were rather private and the lighting subdued. Jane moved closer to me and put her arm around me as I drove. I placed my hand on her leg just like I had done Jen's and after being a good boy for a while ventured upward to see if she was in a good mood. She was as my hand brushed a pussy that had a light covering of very soft dark hair.

She let me touch her for a minute as it felt good but she knew my gesture was to show her I wanted her and also to see if she wanted me. She squeezed my hand and pulled it back down. I knew Jen couldn't see us from the back seat but I was wishing she could. I turned my head back to give Jen a wink and saw that she had her legs spread out and her short dress up just enough to show me what I loved to look at. WOW, two hot and horny women and they were all mine.

We went into the steak place and Jane sat next to me with Jen right across from us. I couldn't take my eyes off of her but tried not to be so obvious. Jane and I ordered a bourbon and coke and Jen drank a diet coke. We had two while our meal was prepared and I again tried to play with some pussy. She opened her legs so I could get to her better and I knew this was going to be a fun night. I was sure Jen knew what I was doing and I winked at her again to let her know I was playing with her mother. If Jane only knew how her innocent little girl had grown up the last few days while she was gone.

Our food came so I had to use both hands and she pulled her legs back together. It was a great meal and after we ate Jane said she had to go to the bathroom and pee before we started back home. Jen lit up like a Christmas tree and said she couldn't believe we were alone again. We held hands briefly and she asked me if her mother had indeed come home pantiless. I said she had and it was good to play with it but not as exciting as it would be if I could play with her. She smiled and said I think you have had enough for a day don't you? I told her I loved her pussy and I couldn't wait to see it again. I thanked her for not wearing any panties tonight so both my women could feel sexy. I told her she was beautiful just as her mother came back. I told Jane how pretty she looked when she sat down and she kissed me on the cheek and said what have y'all been doing while I was gone? Jen's face turned a little blush before she told her several things that of course did not include our little sexual episode.

We got home and changed into casual clothes and went to the den to watch a little TV. When we finally called it a night Jen came over and kissed her mother as she usually does and gave me a little peck of a kiss also. It was hard not to grab her and pull her down on top of me. Jane and I went to bed and we were naked and horny. My hands were all over her and I kissed her deeply giving her all the tongue I could. I was so worked up from fucking her daughter and could not help imagining I was with her while making love to Jane. I started off on top of Jane and as much as I loved to play around a while, I could not wait to fuck and slid my dick into her pussy.

Somehow it felt different this time. It wasn't as tight as her daughter and not quite as juicy. We fucked a little and then Jane rolled over on top of me. I was sucking her tits as she rode my dick and I happened to look up and I saw Jen watching through the crack of the door. I gave her a little wave to let her know I could see her and went back to fucking with passion so she could get a good look. I played with Jane's ass and rubbed her ass hole with my finger. I started inserting my fingers into her ass and as she moaned I asked her if she would like my dick up her ass. She didn't answer but pulled up off my dick and took her hand and grabbed my dick and pointed it toward her hole that I had been juicing up. She fucked it taking a little at a time.

Watching Jen watch us really made my dick brick hard and I told Jane that it was all hers to do with it what she wanted to. Once she got it all in she raised up so she could reach her clit with her fingers and really started working on herself. I was kissing her titties and nibbling on her nipples. Her tits were larger than Jen's but not as hard and they didn't stick straight out but they are a perfect hand full and I love them. We both love our nipples pulled during sex and I was really making hers feel good pulling on them.

It was hard to believe that her daughter was watching her get fucked in the ass and I could see she was rubbing her own nipples. She soon reached down and started rubbing her pussy and I was so damned excited that I wanted to cum but on the other hand I wanted it to last as long as it could. If only Jane knew how mature Jen was and that I had been fucking her brains out we might have all piled in the bed together but it was only a fantasy and I was going over that in my mind. Real or not I felt like I was having sex with both of them. Jane's ass was going up and down and I patted her ass a little as to slap her but not hard. She liked that and if we had been alone I would have done it much harder. I had fucked her from the back before and slapped her ass cheeks until they were nice and pink. She really liked getting fucked doggy style but it wasn=t my favorite because I liked to see her and kiss her and us pull each other's tits while we fucked.

Jen daringly opened the door a little more so I could see her body. To my surprise she was naked and she was rubbing her pussy with one hand and pulling on a nipple with the other hand. I finally came in Jane's ass and she collapsed onto my body. She lay there for a minute and I saw Jen pull the door back to. Jane said she was going to sit on the toilet for a while and let all the cum run out so it wouldn't mess up the sheets. I told her I was going to go down and get some water. She told me to put on some shorts in case Jen was still up. I hurriedly slipped my shorts on and went to Jens room and found her sitting on the side of her bed rubbing her pussy and looking at one of the pictures I had taken of us naked together. I bent over and kissed her and she reached out and took my dick in her hand. She said I should hurry but she wanted to suck the cum and her mother's ass juices off my dick. I gladly let her do it and I wanted so bad to climb on top of her and satisfy her. I pulled it out of her mouth and kissed her again and rushed down to the kitchen to get some water.

I came back and luckily Jane was still sitting on the toilet. I gave her a drink of water to prove that I had really gone to the kitchen and then bent over and kissed her. She said she was trying to concentrate so she could pee and for me to leave her alone. I pulled my shorts off and sat on her lap facing her. I told her I needed to pee also and maybe when my hot pee started flowing onto her pussy it would make her pee. I started streaming my hot piss right down onto her pussy and her pee started shooting out. I told her not to wipe it off with toilet paper and let me lick her clean. She got up and sat back on the edge of the sink and spread her legs apart and I licked her like a dog lapping up water. Our sex was so exciting and we loved to do kinky things. We finally went back to bed and we got into our favorite going to sleep position which was me laying on my back and her putting her head on my shoulder and wrapping a leg over on top of me. I couldnt go to sleep and kept thinking about the kinky stuff we had done and I wanted to try it on Jen.

The next day was Saturday and we all went to the pool. I had a good time watching both girls in their bikinis walk around. My mind was reminiscing about the past, checking them out in the present and fantasizing about all we could do in the future. Jane got up to go to the bathroom at one point and I reached over and gave Jen a good kiss. She asked me if had enjoyed her body and if I wanted more. I told her that I couldn=t take my mind off of her and I wanted her body very bad. She said ok if I was sure I wanted her that she would be around that afternoon when her mother went to the beauty shop. I asked her if she wanted me and she said she had never had such an exciting time and couldn't wait to get naked with me again.

It seemed like eternity until the time came for Jane to leave. I asked Jen if she had ever had a cigarette and she replied that she loved them but her mother would kill her if she knew she ever put one in her mouth. I said yeah she would kill you also if she knew you put me in your mouth and we laughed. I told her I had a little secret, her mother also liked to smoke when we went parking and had sex in the car and she would kill me if she knew I told you. I suggested she go make us a stiff bourbon and coke and I would go to the car and get the cigarettes and we could sit in the washroom on the back of the house with the door open so it wouldn't get smoky. The garage was also next to the washroom and we would be able to hear if Jane came home. I told her that her mother and I had done the same thing many times.

We sat in the floor with the door open and stated drinking and smoking. We shared the same cigarette as two would be twice the amount of smoke to get rid of. I kissed Jen on the lips very slowly and then with deep passion. I pulled up her top and started playing with her little titties and kissed them a few times. After drinking most of the drink she said she wanted to suck my dick and for me to lie back against the washing machine. She took off her shorts and bent down in front of me and pulled it out of my shorts and kissed it all over very slowly and delicately.

She said she loved the taste of my dick and had been thinking a lot about sucking it more. I told her she could have all she wanted. I said of course you will have to share it with your mother. She said she didn't mind and it turned her on to know she was tasting something that had been in her mother's pussy. I told her that every chance I got I would let her taste her mother's pussy juice that was on my dick. She said that watching us fuck the night before was so good and she would have loved to come jump in the bed with us and grab my dick and show her mother how she could make me cum in her mouth. I told her that would be a dream come true to be able to fuck both of them together.

I reached around her cute little ass and played with her butt while she sucked on my dick which was about ready to tackle her. She pulled me on down on the floor and climbed on top of me. I lit another cigarette and held it to her lips for her to take a drag. She slowly slid my very hard dick into her and began to fuck me so good. She could really gyrate her little ass and she was a good fuck. I told her we probably should finish soon as her mother might come home. She said she would fuck my cum out and to pull her tits and kiss her. She squeezed my dick and sucked the juice right out and jumped down and took a mouthful that was coming out of me. She came up and kissed me and gave me some. She is so hot. We grabbed our clothes and went upstairs and dressed to go out to eat that night.

As hard as I tried, I just couldn't find an opportunity to have Jen alone again until her mother went out of town two weeks later. So I was content to fuck Jane until that fun time came again. I was so horny thinking about Jen that her mother got her brains fucked out the next few days. I took her to the rock cliffs and tried to pose her for pictures in the same exact poses that I had Jen do. I wanted to put the pictures in a collection with the two of them side by side and look at them when I was alone. I fantasized about getting both of them naked together on the rocks to add to my collection. That would definitely give me a hard on that would make my dick want to fuck all four of their holes. I also dreamed what fun it would be to have sex with each one while the other took pictures of us. I dwelled on this fantasy for the rest of the day.

Jane went out of town again on a Wednesday and was to return Friday afternoon so it gave me another great opportunity to explore my newly found gold mine. I told Jen that I wanted to do something else with her that I had done with her mother. It was to take her flying in my airplane and play around at the airport. The airport is a small one and at night it is very dead with no one around and no flying activity. We stopped at a convenience store and bought a large coke to drink later and went on to the airport. We untied the plane, checked it over and crawled in. She looked so pretty and wore a tube top and a pair of very short hot pants and I rubbed her legs as we taxied down the taxiway. We got to the end and I kissed her before taking off. She held me tight and we took to the air.

The sun was setting and I wanted her to see the sunset and then after it turned dark fly over the city and look at the lights. The lights were beautiful and Jen held on to me. We landed in the dark and tied the plane back up. I parked the car beneath the wing and we had a space between the plane and car that was boxed in and very private just in case someone did drive by. I got the bourbon out of the glove box and poured some into our coke and got out the cigarettes to smoke. Surprisingly we didn't attack each other with wild abandon but took our time and sipped on the drink.

We stood outside leaning against the car and I kissed her deeply. I pulled her top down so I could kiss her little nipples. I got them good and hard and they stuck straight out and I loved that. She pulled my shorts down and grabbed hold of me and found that I was good and hard. She bent over and sucked me a little and I took my shorts on off and pulled hers off. I rubbed my dick all over her pussy and slid it in. She was a tight little thing and it felt so good to be squeezed by her. I told her it would be fun to get naked and walk around now that it was dark. I took her by the hand and we walked out in front of the car and looked both ways.

Nobody was around so I pulled her on further. We walked around for a while and we kept stopping to kiss and hold each other's naked bodies. We went out on to the runway and I lay down in the middle of it and pulled her on top of me. She said I was crazy, what if a plane was to land. I said we would run like hell with my dick flopping in the breeze. She sat on my dick and started fucking me. Now I guess you just had to be there but this was exciting as hell. I didn't want to cum yet so I told her that she had proved she was cool to me and to go back and play in the car.

We drank some more and kissed each other. I took out a cigarette and playfully inserted it into her pussy. I told her I was going to light it and see if she could blow smoke rings and laughed. I pulled it out and said that I loved flavored cigarettes. She said she wanted to try that and she took it and slid it into my pee hole. She said to walk all the way around the airplane so she could see if I glowed in the dark. When I got back she took it out and smoked the rest of it. She was so much fun and daring. I was thinking of more ways to test her but she brought my mind back in focus when she sat on the side of the seat of the car while I was standing and started sucking my dick. She stopped and reached over for the drink and put my dick in it and then sucked on me some more. She said that was cool to taste bourbon on my dick. I told her we would try some whipped cream when we got back home.

If there was such a thing as a pussy goldmine I had discovered it in these two women. The mother was hot and the daughter was hotter. I was spoiled and I couldn't wait to get my dick in this tight and young pussy again. She was naked as a jaybird in the cool night air and it was so quiet. I took her around to the hood of the car and laid her back and started sucking on her titties. My dick was searching for the hole of pleasure and I wanted to rub around on it and let it find its own way in. I found it and slowly slid it inside and withdrew it several times until she was moaning and she said she wanted my cum in her so bad. I also wanted it bad and I also wanted it to last. Why does such intense and fantastic pleasure have to be such a great decision?

I wiped that dilemma from my mind and just started fucking her good. She grabbed my back and she pulled and bit my nipples. We kissed so deep and she could squeeze her pussy so hard it almost pushed me out. I was always sore after fucking her because her muscles were so strong from her dancing and cheerleading activities. She loved to fuck and be fucked and I loved to fuck her. I was hitting bottom which is something I had never done with her mother. My cum came up to the top and filled her little hole up. I lay on her for a while kissing her and then pulled out and licked her good tasting her sweet pussy and my cum. That is strange because I would never jack off my cum into my hand and then eat it but eating it out of her pussy seemed like the greatest delicacy ever.

She got up and laid me down on the hood and licked my dick clean of the love juices. She then reached into her pussy and wet her fingers with the cum that was still coming out and lubricated my ass hole and slid a finger inside me while she sucked my dick. She said she wanted to taste some more cum and she wasn't going to quit until she got some. I was a willing partner and played with her hair and rubbed her back while she worked on me with her mouth and fingers. I helped her find my prostate gland to rub while her fingers were in my ass and it made me cum again. She said it was so good and she and her mother unknowingly were going to fuck me to death. I told her it would be a pleasurable death and I wanted my tombstone to say AHere he lies with a smile on his face and a satisfied dick.

I asked her if she was cool enough to drive home with us both naked and we would go into the house and never put our clothes on. She said she would and we put our clothes in the back seat and headed home. She spread her legs out for me and held my hand on her pussy and she rubbed her pussy with my hand. She was a little tired and very relaxed from the sex and the drink and she lay back and fell asleep. I kept my fingers in her pussy and rubbed her all the way home. At a red light I reached over and kissed her left nipple and then kissed her soft little lips. She was so cool. My mind drifted again and I started fascinating about bringing her mother out to the airport the following week and re enact the same scene with her and see what would be different.

We reached the house and I crawled over on top of her and started kissing her and playing with her titties while she was asleep. I thought it would be neat for her to wake up with a dick in her pussy and getting fucked. This was a turn on and I was fucking her good when she woke up and she started kissing me back. She said, don't you ever get enough of my pussy? I said, no, and fucked her a long time but I had no cum left. We got out and grabbed our clothes and went into the house. We took a shower together and then lay on the couch together naked to relax and watch TV. After all we needed some entertainment for the night. We fell asleep on the couch and never even got up to go to bed that night. She felt so good in my arms and I held her tightly.

We made breakfast the next morning and then lay on the back porch to tan for a while. Being outside we could smoke cigarettes and get a little buzz. We got to asking each other sex questions and I asked her if she had been with another girl. She said that she had but it was only light touching and kissing while spending the night with her favorite girl friend. That thought excited me and I started asking more questions. I asked her what her body looked like and she said she was a brunette that was slightly taller than her and her tits were a little more developed.

12