The Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
She learns more about orgasms.
2.5k words
4.15
59.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hazel43
hazel43
28 Followers

Cheryl felt herself begin to awaken. She was standing suspended with her arms over her head. A rush of fear swept through her as the memory of her branding became fresh in her mind. Terrible throbbing pain emanated from her right hip. Tears filled her eyes as she struggled to open them.

The cold walls and floor were made of gray stones. Iron bars filled the doorway in the corner on her right. A simple bed was next to the wall on her left. Hanging on the wall above one end of the bed hung a leather belt. Cheryl remembered how Master Thomas had fitted it to her waist and bottom, the day before. The memory of his gentle kindness mingled with the memory of her branding and the pain on her hip. Her tears grew into continued sobbing with the overwhelming since of confusion about what was happening to her.

Cheryl's attention turned to the echoing noise of footsteps growing closer. They stopped with the loud clanking of keys as the lock turned on the cell door.

Nurse Lankford pushed a small cart into the room. Her cheery voice and warm smile greeted Cheryl as she closed the door. "It is so good to see you are awake my dear. " She pushed the cart past Cheryl. Cheryl noticed a bottle, several wash cloths, and bucket of water on the cart as the Nurse pushed it past her. She heard the cart stop someplace behind her. She then felt a warm hand placed tenderly on her bottom. Nurse Lankford stood beside her inspecting her wounded hip. "This is beginning to looking much better now. I think we will get you through this just fine without an infection." She gently touched Cheryl's tear stained face. "I know it hurts dear. It will hurt a little more while I clean it. But after I cover it with fresh salve, you feel a lot better, and we can move you back down to the bed."

Cheryl heard the nurse making a soapy lather on the washcloth. She screeched from the pain as the nurse scrubbed her the burned hip, then rinsed it several times with clean warm water. She felt relieved as the nurse applied a generous layer of salve.

The Nurse moved in front of Cheryl, gently caressing her cheek. Her hand slid down the curve of her neck and breast, coming to rest on her erect nipples. "You must be cold. Lets get you down onto the bed and get you covered up with the blanket." She unfastened Cheryl's arms. Her legs were a little unsteady under her weight. Nurse Lankford steadied her on the way to the bed. Cheryl realized the pain on her hip had subsided significantly. Lying on the bed, she felt comforted by the warm blanket. The nurse sat down beside her, stroking her hair and shoulders.

"I've been hanging you up and getting you back down every four hours since you were branded. Moving you around prevents the scab from getting too stiff. For the next few weeks I will frequently take you out for exercise, to help your scab develop into a scar. But now you need to eat. You stay right hear and I will get some food for you."

The nurse took the cart with her, locking the cell door behind her. She soon returned with a pot of stew on the same cart. Cheryl greedily ate two bowls without hesitation. The food filled her with a new since of strength and well-being. Nurse Lankford put the bowl back on the cart. She again sat down again beside Cheryl. "It is good that you are getting stronger now. You will be appearing before Master Thomas in a few days."

Cheryl gave the nurse a puzzled look. "Nurse Lankford, what is a virgin? Yesterday, Master Thomas said that I am virgin. But I didn't know what that means."

The nurse chuckled slightly before considering her answer. "Oh dear child, it is hard to appreciate how innocent you really are. Do you remember your first lesson with Master Thomas yesterday? " She continued caressing Cheryl as she listened for her reply.

"Yes."

"Do you remember the pleasure you felt when he touched your breasts and vagina?"

"Yes, It was wonderful. I felt very hot and tingly all over, then I felt like I was exploding. After that he showed me how to suck his penis."

"Well my dear, the explosion that you felt was your first orgasm. You are a virgin because you have never had a man give you an orgasm by putting his penis into your vagina. Your vagina has a small piece of tissue inside. When a man takes your virginity, that tissue will be broken and you will bleed. It usually doesn't hurt very much, or bleed very long. Men enjoy being the first one to take a girl's virginity. They will often pay a large price to do it."

Nurse Lankford squeezed Cheryl's breasts, fondling one of the small nipples with her fingers. She bent over the other and took it gently between her teeth and lips. Cheryl gasped as she experienced warm tingling sensations shooting through her. Her legs spread. She lay back on the bed as the nurse's hand found the wetness between the lips of her vagina. The woman's moistened fingers rubbed her clitoris. More tingling impulses shot through her. The Nurse's mouth left the nipple and found her open mouth. As their lips met with tender kisses, the overwhelming pleasure of an orgasm spread through Cheryl's body. Nurse Lankford stroked her hair and waited while she caught her breath. Cheryl looked at her with wonder. "Oh, thank you Nurse Lankford. That made me feel so good, thank you."

"It was no problem I enjoyed watching you."

"Nurse Lankford, could you show me how to give you an orgasm?"

"It is really very easy." The nurse unbuttoned her blouse, then removed her panties and bra. "I will teach you how to suck my vagina the way you sucked Master Thomas' penis yesterday." She had Cheryl roll over and get on top of her, straddling her just above the knees. "Start with slowly sucking on my nipples. Take each in your mouth, one at a time and gently nibble on it as you squeeze the breast. Then slide your fingers into my vagina." Cheryl messaged the large plump breast with her hand. It filled her nostrils as she gently sucked on the nurse's nipple. She felt the nipple became very hard between her lips. Moving to the other breast she obediently reached for the wetness of Nurse Lankford's vagina.

The nurse spread her legs and helped guide her hand into wetness of her opening. She pushed on Cheryl's shoulders. Cheryl sat up as Nurse Lankford voiced more instructions. "That is my vagina. The clitoris is that bud like structure at the top. Give me your hands." She guided the fingers of one of Cheryl's hands into the wet opening between her legs. She placed the other fingers on her clitoris. "Now bring your fingers out and rub my clitoris with the wetness. Yes like that."

Cheryl enjoyed touching this soft, warm, moist skin. The edges of the vagina widened as her fingers she slid them in and out of it. The clitoris began to grow harder as she rubbed it with the nurse's juices. She heard the nurse's instructions. "Now do it just like that with your tongue."

Cheryl obeyed. The vagina felt incredibly soft against her lips and tongue. She used her tongue to search between the thin folds of skin, locating the deep crevice between them. She reached her tongue into it as far as she could, before licking her way up to the stiffening clitoris. "Now suck on that some, then do it all again." Cheryl heard the command and obediently suckled the clitoris in her mouth, then released it. Again, she drove her tongue deeply into the nurse's vagina. The slight saltiness tasted good to her. This time, she tried wiggling her tongue up and down, then back and forth. Nurse Lankford gasped as her breathing quickened. Cheryl suckled her clitoris tenderly and licked it a few times. She returned to the gaping lips of the vagina, repeating the process several times. Soon, she felt the sides tighten around her tongue as she penetrated them. She felt the nurse's hips lift underneath her as the orgasm grew to the point of climax. Cheryl sucked the clitoris tightly. Nurse Lankford's tension gave way, her juices flowed freely, as Cheryl continued licking until the nurse lay completely still.

The nurse had Cheryl return to her original position on the bed before getting dressed. "Thank you dear, that was an excellent job. We will have to do that again. You must rest now. I will be back in a few hours to take you for your exercise." She pulled the cart through the cell door and left, locking the door behind her.

Cheryl lay on the bed thinking about the orgasms she had received from Nurse Lankford and Master Thomas. She drew back the covers and sat up to look at herself. She carefully spread the lips of her vagina and caressed the small opening between them. Her attention then wandered to the brand on her right hip. The top part of the burn had the initials WSBC, in the middle was the number 403. She read the smaller words under the number, "Property of MT." She lay back down with a sigh and drew the blanket around her.

Cheryl slept soundly for the next few hours. The sharp clank of the iron lock awakened her. Nurse Lankford hurriedly closed the door behind her. "Get up number 403." She ordered as she hung two leather straps on the wall above the end of the bed. One strap was very long and thin. The other resembled a dog collar and was lined with fur. The nurse abruptly swept the blanket away from Cheryl.

Cheryl had been completely unaware that her hand was on her clitoris. A frightening scowl spread across Nurse Lankford's face. "You will not be allowed to pleasure yourself. What you need now is a good lesson in discipline." Cheryl noticed the long thin whip hanging from a clip at Nurse Lankford's side. It was just like the one her father had used when riding a horse. "Your hands will learn not to touch your vagina. Sit right here with your feet on the floor." The nurse pointed to the edge of the bed.

Cheryl was almost paralyzed with fear from the abruptness of Nurse Lankford's commands. She forced herself to move to the appointed place. The nurse now held the whip in her hand. "Hold your hands on your knees with your palms up." Cheryl slowly held out her exposed hands. The nurse swung the whip down across her open palms. Cheryl braced against the sharp pain as the leather bit into her fingers. She struggled against the reflex to close them as the second stroke of the whip landed on her palms. She could not keep them open. The nurse tugged on her shoulder sternly. "Get up, turn around, and bend over."

Cheryl's eyes filled with tears as she bent over the bed. The whip struck sharply across the sensitive skin of her bottom. Each stroke of the whip intensified the stinging pain. Cheryl soon lifted her hands to protect her bottom. This gave the nurse her desired target. "Good girl." She commented. She relentlessly punished the tender hands and bottom until satisfied that the lesson was well learned.

When the whipping stopped, Cheryl remained just like she was until receiving her next command. "OK, you can stand up now. It is time to get you ready for your exercise." The nurse got Cheryl's chastity belt from the wall and fitted it to her waist. She brought the middle strap up between Cheryl's legs, tightly covering her vagina. It had been cleaned since she last wore it. The soft leather now fit more comfortably. Nurse Lankford then placed the fury collar around Cheryl's neck. She tightened it snugly and clipped the long leather leash to a ring behind Cheryl's neck. Touching Cheryl's stomach firmly with the whip the nurse ordered Cheryl to stand still. She opened the cell door and returned to Cheryl's side. "We will walk together just like this. When I say stop, you must stop or I will do this." She gave Cheryl's stomach a slight flick of the whip. "When I say walk you will, or you will feel this." Cheryl flinched as the whip struck her tender bottom.

"Now we will go through the door and turn right. Walk." Cheryl obeyed and they left the cell. The nurse guided her to a stairway, then to a door leading to the outside. Cheryl was embarrassed by her nakedness as they walked out into the sunshine. She was relieved to find that they were in a secluded area surrounded by bushes.

They paused as the nurse picked up a long buggy whip from a rack outside the door. They continued until reaching the center of a grassy lawn. "Stop here," ordered Nurse Lankford. Cheryl obeyed promptly. "Now I want you to step out to the end of this line and face right." Cheryl soon found herself standing about fifteen feet from Nurse Lankford.

"Now walk." Cheryl heard the whip snap right behind her and immediately set out at a brisk walk. The long leather line forced her into a circular path around Nurse Lankford. Cheryl completed the circle ten times. "Now go into a slow run." Cheryl began running just as she heard the whip snap behind her. She began to pant after her fifth journey around the circle. "You can walk now bellowed the nurse." Cheryl walked her circle three times before hearing the command to stop. "Now turn around and walk in the other direction." Cheryl obeyed, making three trips around before being told to run. She felt the sweat pouring from her as she made the five trips around her circle. Sweat began to sting her branded hip as she heard the command to walk again. Nurse Lankford made her walk in the circle until her breathing returned to near normal. Cheryl's eyes filled with tears as the pain from her brand became unbearable.

"Now stop. That was very good. Come here to me." Cheryl obeyed as the nurse gathered the long leather line in her hand. They made their way back to Cheryl's cell.

In the cell, Nurse Lankford gave her an enema before suspending Cheryl's wrists to chains hanging from the ceiling. Cheryl waited as the Nurse left the to get her supply cart. Upon her return, she bathed Cheryl's entire body with soap and water. Cheryl couldn't stop crying as the nurse scrubbed her branded hip. The fiery pain was unbearable. After what seemed like an eternity, the torture ended and the nurse covered the wound with soothing salve. She ordered Cheryl to sit on the bed and left again. Cheryl felt almost completely numb. The Nurse returned with a pot of stew. After Cheryl gratefully ate two bowls, the nurse ordered her into bed. She reminded Cheryl not to touch herself, and then left.

Cheryl had no intention of touching herself. She was too exhausted to do anything but sleep. Deep slumber engulfed her the entire night.

hazel43
hazel43
28 Followers