The Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said that it would be great but she didn't think it would ever happen and we would just have to keep fantasizing about it. She said that the next time I made love to her mother in the bed that now I would surely be thinking about that. I said, yeah, either that or imagining that I was fucking her while I was fucking her mother. She said that thought had made her so damn horny and she wanted me to eat her right now. I lay between her legs and started licking her clit and pussy and she started fucking my mouth back. She asked for me to put some fingers in her ass and give her double pleasure.

I told her to talk to me and tell me how she would join in if she was to come in the room while we were fucking. She described it in detail and it made us both hot. I was fucking her with my fingers and pushing them in her as far as I could get. Her little hole had opened up and let me in. She hollered not to stop that she wanted my whole hand up her ass. I tried but it wouldn't fit. She said, let's put your dick in it and turned over onto her stomach and I got behind her and rubbed my dick in the juice and then it slid right in so easily.

She tensed and I could feel her ass squeezing on my dick. She said, don't slow down honey, poke my ass good. Fuck me harder she said. I want your entire dick up my ass and I want you to imagine it is my mother's ass you are fucking. I spanked her ass a little and said OK Jane, stick that ass up here and take this dick. I said, Jane I am going to stretch your ass so much you won't be able to sit down tomorrow. I said, do you want me to cum in your ass Jane and Jen said yes baby come in Jane's ass. With that I shot it up her ass and collapsed with my head lying on her butt.

I rested for a minute and then kissed her butt all over and started licking her hole as my white cum came draining out. I got it all and then sat up and said, well? She said that was great. She couldn't believe how much fantasizing during sex would make it so good. She said that I was teaching her so much and that was wonderful. I said, well in a way I fucked both you and your mother together tonight and she smiled at me and said yes and she liked it and hoped her mother did.

We sat up and got another cigarette and relaxed. I asked her if she liked my dick up her ass. She said, it was great and it was such a different feeling from getting in it her pussy. She asked me if I fantasized when I was with her mother. I said yes we talk a lot and fantasize that we are with different people and excite each other. I said sometimes she asks me while we are making love who I would like to have with us in a threesome and I am always so afraid to say somebody that would make her mad. I said for instance if I ever told her I wanted to be with you she would shoot me.

I said, Jen you can talk to me during sex and as a matter of fact, I want you to, and she could never make me mad as anything was ok with me. She said ok, next time she would ask if I would like to have a dog in the bed with us and laughed. I said kid, it is past your bedtime and I think I better get your pretty little fucked ass to bed so you can get your beauty sleep. Jen said it would be good to get to bed if I would sleep with her and I said of course I am going to sleep with you Jane and she laughed.

We went to bed and Jen snuggled next to me. She said thanks for the fun and pleasure you have given me. She said I would do anything for you. I said, I knew she would and I didn't even have to test her, that she would just do it. I told her I would do anything for her also and don't be afraid to ask. I kissed her little forehead and we went to sleep. I awoke the next morning and something warm and wet was wrapped around my dick. I looked down and saw Jen sucking me. She was still naked and that cute little ass was sticking up in the air. I said, baby, that feels good and you know how to please me. You know that that is every man's dream to wake each morning getting his dick sucked. She said I love your dick and it tastes good to me. I said well I would like nothing more than for me to cum in that hot little mouth but if you don't stop I am afraid I will pee in your mouth.

She said I could if I wanted to and I said well let's go to the bathroom, that I didn't want to get her bed wet. She followed me to the bathroom and I sat on the commode and she got on her knees before me and put my dick back in her mouth. She said go ahead baby, I want your hot piss in my mouth. I concentrated for a minute and then it shot out. She tried to take it but it was shooting out from around her mouth and running in the commode.

I got through and spanked her on her little ass and asked if she would like to take a shower with me. She and I got in and she said, before you turn the water on, get on your knees and put your mouth up to my pussy so I can pee all over your face. She gave me a yellow stream all over my face and chest and I caught some in my mouth. Her pee was as sweet as her ass hole and pussy. I got up and hugged her and rubbed the hot liquid all over our bodies. She kissed me and then we washed and dried each other. We headed down to the kitchen to make some coffee and have breakfast.

12