The Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hazel43
hazel43
28 Followers

Nurse Lankford closed the door. The hallway seemed to be in an uproar. Everyone who ran past her went into the bedroom across the hall. She smiled when she saw Master Thomas. "What is all this fuss about?" Nurse Lankford's voice was surprisingly comforting to him.

He quickly explained the situation to her and she immediately joined the effort. The attendants had finished shaving the new virgin's legs and were attempting to do her pussy. The young woman suddenly grew angry and began to resist their efforts. They stepped aside as Master Thomas approached the girl from behind. A sudden scream erupted from her as he quickly applied the chained clamps to her nipples. As he grasped the chain in his hand in front of her, she grew silent.

He sat down on the bed nearby, holding the chain as they worked. "Close the door" he ordered to an attendant. "I don't want Fred Lockload to know I'm here until she is ready for him." At 4:50 they had just begun to dress her. It was going to be a tight race to get her ready in time.

******

Cheryl sat perched on the edge of the chair. She felt beautiful, nervous, and a little frightened. The time had come. She would have to be brave. What would the stranger look like? Would be kind to her? How could she make herself please him if she didn't like him?

The door opened. The tall thin man wore a gray suit. He had a long face with wrinkles on his forehead and cheeks. His devious eyes smiled at her. "You are a pretty little slave."

Cheryl sat straight up in her chair doing her best to smile brightly as he approached her. "Young slave, you will be good for me this evening. Won't you my dear?" His voice was stern.

Cheryl looked down at his shoes, forcing her words. "Yes sir, I will be a good slave for you sir."

The man grasped her left nipple firmly between his finger and thumb. He squeezed the flesh of her breast, then stood back a little. "Good girl. I want you to stand before me now." Cheryl rose from the chair. The man continued inspecting her, with his hands. He seemed satisfied but said nothing. He sat down in the chair directing her to face away from him. Cheryl felt his hands rubbing her bottom and down her legs. "Such white skin. I will have to do something about that before long. Turn around now and slowly remove your garment."

Cheryl concentrated on obeying his order. She slowly untied each bow. Gracefully she parted the gown unveiling herself before his eyes. She allowed the gown to fall back on her shoulders, then slide down her arms. She let it fall to her side, holding it in her hand. "What would you like for me to do with it sir?"

"Give it to me slave." He laid it over the arm of the chair, as he stood. "Come here now. Unzip my trousers, and pull them down for me." She obeyed and he sat down, placing them over her gown. "Kneel before me slave and suck my cock until I am satisfied."

Cheryl kneeled, gently grasping the soft mass of flesh between his legs. She had never sucked on such a soft penis before. Being careful with her teeth, she placed it into her mouth' She began to suckle and pull on it with her lips. Sliding out to the end of it, she had to hold it again with her hand as she repositioned her lips at its base. It was like a big pink wet worm. She had to hold it and help it back into her mouth with her hand, each time.

After about four or five strokes it finally began to respond. She heard him gasp and moan, his hands grasped her breasts. With swift firm strokes she began to suck and pump him with a smooth rhythm. She felt his hands squeezing her breasts tightly and pinching her nipples as she labored to please him. The time passed, she felt the perspiration on her skin. Her cheeks and neck ached as she worked. Finally she felt the surge of his ejaculation as it began to fill her cheeks. It was a little bitter, but she swallowed the thick hot liquid without hesitation. The man fell back in his chair as his penis grew limp in Cheryl's mouth. Carefully she suckled him until he was completely empty.

Fred Lockload moved forward in the chair. He grasped Cheryl's hair firmly in his fingers, pulling her head back. Cheryl helplessly winced from the pain. He stood from the chair, pulling her to her feet by her hair. "Turn around and face the bed."

Cheryl, surprise by his brutality, struggled desperately to obey. She felt his other hand between her legs as he lifted her onto the edge of the bed. "On your hands and knees Slave."

She felt his calloused hands rubbing her bottom. He grasped her waist, rubbing up the length of her body, then down her back. The idea of the man standing behind her fully exposed bottom was very erotic. His fingertips began making little circles on the skin of her lower abdomen and just above her hips. The reaction of her senses was incredible. It made her giggle. Her elbows buckled involuntarily, her face lowered onto the bedspread. Without warning, his open palm smacked her bottom sharply. He delivered several blows without mercy. Cheryl flinched, quivering as the punishing stings spread across her tender bottom. She then felt his rough hands grasp the flesh of her bottom, spreading it open . A thick blunt fingertip touched her clitoris, rubbing it. She realized how wet she was as the finger slipped inside the opening of her vagina.

"You are such a naughty slave." Cheryl startled at his voice. "Only a naught slave would enjoy my hands on her ass or being such a good little cock sucker. You're a naughty slave who needs to be punished." The concept confused Cheryl completely. But she felt helplessly committed to accepting his words.

Without warning the leather belt slapped across the flesh of her bottom. She couldn't stop herself from collapsing on the bed as it continued to bite into her flesh. Her screams filled the room, the tears were streaming onto the bedspread. Suddenly the bedroom door flew open.

The sound of her masters voice silenced her. "Fred, there has been a terrible mistake made in my absence. This slave is not a virgin. In fact the virgin has been waiting for you in the bedroom across the hall. I hope you will forgive the incompetence of my staff. Please come with me now, and I will take you to her."

The solid tone of Master Thomas' voice left no room for argument. Nurse Lankford hurried in gathering Mr. Lockload's clothing, and followed the two men out of the room. The bedroom door closed behind her. Cheryl felt so relieved. The stinging heat in her bottom began to subside as she waited. She began to relax, closing her eyes, and feeling how comfortable the bedspread felt against her body.

The bedroom door opened more gently this time as Nurse Lankford returned. "Look at my pet. You look so happy now. But he did make your bottom look soar. Are you OK slave?

Cheryl rolled over ignoring the pain, and sat up on the bed. "Oh yes, I am fine. This bed feels so good. And I have almost forgotten the whipping now." Her gratitude filled her words with a melody. "Thank you Nurse Lankford."

Cheryl looked ready to receive her next command. The nurse sat down beside her, stroking her gently. "I don't know exactly what the Master will do with you. We will just have to wait for him to come back."

The thrill of hearing her master's voice filled Cheryl a second time as he returned through the door. He looked at her with a smile. "I see that her blood is not spilled yet. We timed everything perfectly. Nurse Lankford, you don't know how much I appreciate everything that you have done for me today. In fact, just to show you my appreciation, I want you to take the next three days off. Here, take fifty dollars. Go out and enjoy yourself."

Cheryl felt herself being lifted into her Master's arms. The broad warmth of his chest met her shoulder, comforting her. He carried her into the lobby, the servants eagerly obeyed his commands. "Bring this girl a warm cloak. Have my stallion brought to the front door immediately. My slave and I are going home."

Glimmers of moonlight danced through the leaves of the nearby trees. Cheryl barely noticed the damp cool air. Her Master's strong arms held her close. The stallion snorted, pawing the ground with his hoof. His soft nose turned to nuzzle Cheryl's cheek, his noble eyes softened, and he became calm. Master Thomas lifted her onto the front of the saddle, swinging himself up behind her. The stallion eased into the roadway with extra care, mindful of his precious cargo. The gentle rocking of his canter felt pleasant to her. His noble valiance carried them smoothly and safely over every obstacle on the rugged trail as he took them over the mountain.

Master Thomas guided the stallion to the front steps of the mansion. A guard took the horse as the Master swept Cheryl into his arms. A second guard opened the door for them. The Master carried his young slave into his office.

Nurse Strictel hurried in as Master Thomas was removing Cheryl's cloak. "Miss Strictel, I am so glad you are hear. Prepare my slave for me. Then bring her to my bed chamber."

******

Cheryl could not resist her growing anticipation. The belief that her Master wanted her, and was actually going to take her was a dream of her deepest desire. At last her body was clean, and she found herself following Nurse Strictel down the corridor and into her Master's chambers. The rose embroidered curtains reminded her of her last visit there. Again her stomach seemed filled with butterflies. Again her heart was pounding.

Near the opening in the curtains, the Nurse stepped aside. Cheryl passed through the curtains. Sated in the large chair, her master wore only a dark red bathrobe. He looked comfortably relaxed his legs were spread, allowing her full view of his semi erect cock. His smile was warm and inviting as he slowly leaned forward holding his hand out to her. "Come my sweet slave. You will sit in my lap now."

He took her hand, guiding her tenderly to him. Holding her in his arms his thick lips engulfed hers as his tongue swept into her mouth. His open hand stroked her body gently. His kisses continued, moving to her neck and shoulders as his fingers grasped her breasts. He pulled and squeezed her nipples, turning them slightly between his fingers. His tongue licked her ear, then he nibbled it with his teeth.

Her Master's hands brought her great joy. The passionate heat of pleasure streamed through Cheryl's body. His cock grew harder against her bottom as his hands stroked her abdomen. She felt his thick fingers toy with the juices in her pussy opening. He rubbed her clitoris, firmly. He turned her, lifting her breast to his lips. Tingling pleasant rushes exploded as her tight nipple experienced the play of his lips and tongue. Mindlessly, her hand found his cock and began stroking it. Her body began to fill with the rushing tingling fire, as her orgasm began to grow. Her Masters mouth and hands showed no mercy. Her body arched as she quivered in his arms. The gushing liquid streamed over his fingers as her orgasm exploded. Cheryl moaned and panted from her pleasure. Her master was happy.

She felt him lifting her into his arm as he carried her to the bed. He spread her legs wide before him, gazing at her beauty as he removed his robe. Cheryl marveled as her master knelt on the bed between her legs, lowering his face to her opening. She almost screamed from the intense pleasure as his tongue licked her clitoris firmly then plunged inside her. At first, it felt like he was tickling her. She had to grab her ankles to keep her legs open. Wondrous pleasure filled her as his tongue pressed between the lips of her pussy, then toyed with her clitoris over and over several times.

"You are a very good girl. Keep holding your ankles just like that." She heard his tender voice as he rose over her. "You are such a sweet slave my little one." His head was now beside hers. She could feel the head of her master's cock as he rubbed it just inside her. It felt thick and warm. Then the burning began, it stretched her, as he pushed it into her further. He eased out a little then pressed in again, working it in and out, driving deeper. The burning pain seared into her. His cock found the obstruction of her virginity. She felt him pause. She felt herself relax. The warmth and thickness of him inside her brought her joy.

"Grab my neck slave." His thrust came as she grabbed him. His cock stretched her, piercing her. The pain of her tearing flesh rushed through her as his balls made contact with her ass. Tears streamed down her cheeks as her master's hard cock began to slowly, rhythmically, move in and out of her. His mouth lowered onto her rock hard nipples for a few moments. Cheryl felt her body responding to him as it filled again with warm dancing waves of pleasure. Her Master's cock plunged harder, deeper, faster. "You are a wonderful slave tonight. You are so tight. I love it when my slaves are so tight."

Cheryl moaned as her head rolled back, her hips pivoted towards him, meeting his thrusts, pushing him deeper inside her. The growing glow of joyous heat filled her abdomen. Her orgasm grew closer and closer. Her Master's grunts filled her ears. She could feel his cock getting larger. It became rock hard. The base of his cock pounded her clitoris, his chest pressed against her breasts. The hot rushing pleasure exploded as her uncontrollable orgasm jolted through her. Her throbbing pussy tightened around his merciless cock.

As he grunted with pleasure, his burning hot cock exploded inside her. His hot juices shot into her, filling her. They held each other as their thrusts subsided into gentle rocking, and then stopped. Cheryl felt relaxed as her Master's cock pulled out of her. A warm flood gushed down her crack and onto the bed.

Master Thomas lay down beside her pulling her close to him. He wrapped his blankets around them. "Happy birthday my dear slave." He cradled her in his arms as they fell asleep.

hazel43
hazel43
28 Followers
12