The Daughter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cleaned up our mess and hit the pool again to relax on some floats and take a nap floating around in the sun. My dick and pussies and titties were sticking up in the air. I wish someone had taken that picture. We woke up and splashed water on each other and I sucked their tits and kissed them and then Jaii said she had to get back home to cook for her old man. She said I hope to hell he doesn't want sex tonight because my pussy is worn out. She hugged us and said she had the most wonderful time and said that maybe she could arrange some more fun for us. She left and I just had to watch her ass sway all the way to the door.

I suggested to June that we clean up and take my airplane to a nearby city and have dinner together where no one would know us. She said that would be fun and we got dressed. We flew away and landed just as it was getting dark. We took a taxi to a very romantic candle light Italian dinner. She looked beautiful in the light and we held hands and talked about how crazy we were. I told her she brought out the best of me and she said, yeah I know, and it filled my mouth up several times today. I felt her breast when no waiter was around and she let me do it and told me it felt good. She said the excitement of knowing the waiter could walk up unexpectedly and catch us was a turn on. I said, well, they don't know us here and the worst thing that could happen is they could ask us to leave so let's let him see your tits.

Our booth was private and no one could see us so she said, ok, have at it. I reached in her dress and played with them a little and then pulled them out to where they would hang below her dress top. She reached for my dick and started playing with it and I took the nearest tit and started sucking her nipple. I played with them a long time before the waiter came back and he was at first startled and then came around to her side and said, damn, mam, those are beautiful. I asked him if he would like to hold one and he looked around and then said, yes. He was young and he took one in his hands and started massaging it. She reached up and started massaging his dick through his pants. He bent over and kissed her nipple and pulled on it with his lips.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my now hard dick and June started pulling on it. She unzipped the waiter's pants and pulled his dick out and started stroking him at the same time. This was exciting and my dick just got harder. She started sucking him and as soon as she got it all the way down her throat he shot his hot cum into her mouth. She had intended on swallowing it but it was so much that she grabbed it and pointed it to her salad and he covered it up. He backed up and said, I am so sorry mam, I didn't mean to do that. She smiled and told him it was ok that it would be her first cum salad. He hurriedly put his dick back in his pants and she put her titties back in. He scurried off and we laughed and she said you should be ashamed of yourself messing up her salad. I said, let's see what it tastes like and we took a few bites being sure to get plenty of cum dressing on each bite.

The cum was salty and made a good dressing and June ate the whole thing. When we had finished our meals, he brought us the best dessert they served and said, on the house, and thank you so much for cumming tonight. He handed us the bill and it had a message written on it that said, No Charge, I will be on break in 15 minutes, meet me at my red 57 Chevy behind the restaurant if you would like to play some more. I kissed June and asked her if she was up to a young dick in her pussy. She said that if I wanted to, she would do it. We went outside and found his car. We leaned up against it and smoked a cigarette while we waited. June didn't smoke but said she felt a little on the wild side tonight and why not. I leaned her back against the car and pulled up the front of her dress and pulled off her thongs and put them in my pocket.

I started rubbing her pussy with a finger and was kissing her when the young boy came up. He asked if he could kiss her and she let him. We got into his car and he was at the wheel, June in the middle and I was on the other side. We immediately pulled her dress up around her waist and he started fingering her pussy. I pulled the top of her dress down and started sucking on her titties. He wasn't much into foreplay as would be expected of a young boy and he pulled his pants down and crawled over on top of her. He started kissing her and she took his dick and slid it into her juicy pussy. He immediately started fucking her fast and never slowed down until he cum again inside her. She caught his cum with her hand as it run out and placed it to her lips and licked it. She offered him some and he sucked it off her fingers. He said it was very good and he had never tasted his cum before. She said, I guess you have always just wasted it haven't you and he said, yes into a Kleenex.

She asked him if he would like some more and he said he couldn't do it again. She said, that wasn't what she meant and pulled my dick out of my hands that I was stroking and said, he's got some and we want you to taste it. He said he had never sucked a dick before and he wouldn't know how. She said, here I will show you and she took me into her mouth and went all the way down several times. June grabbed his balls and said, alright it's your turn to make my man feel good. He said he would try and lay across her naked lap and took me in his hands and rubbed it around on his face and then put a little into his mouth.

She said, now that isn't so bad is it? She forced a finger into his ass hole and said, now suck him good. He learned quickly and sucked me pretty good. It was weird having a man suck your dick but it still felt pretty damn good. She was working his ass hole and he was squirming and sucking. I reached over and spanked his ass and June took her other hand and started spanking him. He sucked my dick with abandon and just as I shot in his mouth he also shot another load onto June's legs. June told him to swallow my cum and lick it all off and then come and lick it off her legs. He obeyed this wild and crazy woman and licked every drop he could find.

She asked him if he enjoyed that and he said yes, it was the best sex he had ever had. She kissed him for a minute and then told him to get his pants on and get back to work before he got fired. June and I got out of the car and straightened ourselves out and then went over and found a taxi and headed back to the airport. We started laughing and she said, ok, who we gonna fuck next? I winked at her and pointed to the taxi driver. She squeezed my hand and said, baby, I know one thing, as long as I am around you, I will never do without sex. I said well, I owed her for sharing Jaii with me and also for wanting me to introduce sex to her daughter. And most of all, I love to fuck you and be with you.

When we got to the airport I told the driver to pull up right next to our plane and let us out. I asked him how much and he said 30 dollars. I looked in my billfold and pulled out a twenty and said, oh shit, I don't have enough money. I really did but have more but I wanted to play a game with him. I said, you see this beautiful woman? Would you like to fuck her for the other ten and the ten spot I was going to tip you with. He said, well, he really needed the money but only a fool would turn down that proposition the way she looked. I told him to come back to the rear seat with us and we would work out a deal. He came back and I pulled her titties out for him to see. He immediately took them into his hands and started playing with them. He started sucking on her nipples and she unfastened his pants and pulled them down. He had a huge cock and he had shaved it because it was clean as a whistle. She took my hand and said, feel how smooth it is. I pulled up her dress and held his dick while he put it in her.

He pushed in with one big thrust and forced it all the way to the bottom. She let out a little yelp and told him to give her that dick. June reached over and unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. Then she took his hand and placed it on my dick and he started playing with it. He got me good and hard and then leaned over and started sucking my dick without missing a beat while fucking June's hot pussy. The site of this made June fuck his dick like crazy and I loved to watch her get excited like that. She wrapped her legs around him and put her feet on the back of the front seat and raised her ass off the seat so he could go in deeper.

She said, baby, would you like to see him fuck me in the ass and I told her I didn't think it would fit because it was so big but she said she wanted it. I said, go for it baby, I want you to be satisfied any way you want. She raised her ass up in the air and said, fuck my ass! He had to quit sucking my dick so he could use both hands to force his way up her butt. I told him to spit on her ass to make it juicy and he did so and immediately tried to get into her ass. It was tight and he was big but he got it in and started fucking her. She was moaning, both in pleasure and in pain. Her ass hole finally stretched out and he could get his dick in all the way.

She told him to stop and lay down on the seat. She laid her back on him and took his dick and put it back in her hole and told me to climb on top of her and fuck her pussy. I licked her pussy first and his balls were hitting me in the face. I grabbed one and popped it into my mouth and sucked on it. That made him fuck her ass harder and she said, that's good baby, make him fuck me good. I quit and went up on top of her and guided my brick hard dick into her pussy. I could feel his dick rubbing against mine as he pumped her ass hole. He reached around her and held her tits tight while I sucked on her nipples. He was kissing her and she had both her holes filled.

June was amazing and was the sex partner every man dreams about. She was fucking beautiful and she could fuck a man or a woman fucking good! We double holed her until all three of us came at the same time and we filled all her holes full of hot cum. She raised her body up and sat on his stomach and asked me if I would like to lick her ass hole and taste his cum. I licked her ass and her pussy back and forth until she was cleaned. She told me to go down and suck his dick while she watched. I took him into my mouth and he was still very large and his dick was still pulsating and I tasted more cum come out and I sucked it down. He reached around and started rubbing her pussy while I sucked on him.

I had never sucked a dick but being a man I knew what would feel good. I held his balls tight and rammed a finger into his ass. He rubbed her harder and fucked my face and finger. His dick started jumping and jerking and I could tell that he was about to cum again. His fingers were working her clit so fast you couldn't see them. She started moaning louder and louder and hollered she was cumming. He said he was cumming to and let another load into my mouth. I took it up to June's lips and let her have some. We let the lucky man up and he put his clothes back on and we straightened ourselves up. I pulled out my wallet and gave him a fifty and told him I was lying earlier, that I just wanted to be sure he would play with us. He thanked us a hundred times and then got in his taxi and drove off. I told June that he would remember that night the rest of his life just as I would. She said, me too, and hugged me tight and kissed me.

We flew back home and took a shower and crawled into the bed. She said, she just remembered that she had called the maid service and asked that her house be cleaned the next morning so we would have to listen for the doorbell. As soon as she got those words out she fell asleep exhausted while hugging me. I lay there looking at her body and rubbed my hands over her until I fell asleep also.

12