The Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
341 Followers

'It's so nice to find someone here that helped me look.' Margarethe grinned."

"Oooh, that sound romantic." Nicole interrupted. "Go on with your story!"

During these words Mike felt a light touch of Nicole's feet on his crotch again.

He lost focus of the story.

"Where was I?" He asked.

Nicole chuckled: "After you didn't find the key, you sat both on the bank."

"Ah, yes! We both sat on the bank."

She didn't move her foot off his crotch.

Mike continued: "Both Margarethe and I said something like it would be more fun to meet under other circumstances. She said she had to look at other places and that she didn't know her neighbours because they moved to this part in town a few days ago." His voice sound a little bit raspy and he grabbed the glass and gulped down the water.

He looked nervously around. Nicole's foot stayed resting in his crotch.

"I" -cough- "I said, that she she could stay with me that evening and she could send her daughter- I mean you a text or put a paper on the front door or. Sssomething like that." His voice cracked as Nicole pressed on his cock when he mentioned her.

He breathed a deep breath.

"I gave her my address. And she texted you and then we arrived at my house, b-because she hadn't found the knee- the key!"

"Do you noticed her body at your first meeting?" Nicole.

"Uh, yes, but that was not the most important thing. I had a crush on her because of her kind, generous, likeable nature."

"Did you have sex together this first night?" Nicole's foot rubbed lightly over his crotch and he was aware of his arousal.

"We, we, uh, I ..."

Margrethe intervened: "I don't think we need to answer that question, it is a little to intimate. What would you tell me if I asked about your sex life?"

"Try it! Ask me!" Nicole giggled. Then she looked sternly "I don't want to be indiscreet. You can keep it as your secret. And what was your story Margrethe?"

Mike didn't know what to do, he had difficulties to concentrating. He was lucky about not having to talk for the moment. He reached for his glass again. In the moment he put it on his lips Nicole rubbed her foot firmly up his cock. He choked on the water and coughed loudly.

"Mom, I like Mike! He is funny and handsome!" Nicole said. "And I wish you both a happy partnership. You weren't so lucky for a long time! And Mike don't make her unhappy!"

She continued her firm rubbing. Mike was soon at the brink of cumming. Nicole stopped rubbing. The arch of her foot lay soft on his crotch again, feeling the throbbing of his cock. She expertly knew to hold him in this state. After a moment, she released her foot again.

Mike breathed a sigh of relief.

Margarethe had a bemused look on her face.

"Oh" Mike said "I-I was afraid, that your daughter didn't like me!"

He blushed.

"Oh I like you a lot!" Nicole winked. "I am pleased with a man in this family!"

Margarethe smiled to "I'm glad, that you think so!" She stood up, "Excuse me for a moment." and left the room.

Nicole gleamed at Mike: "Shall I make you cum right now, or do you prefer to cum, when your fiancé is back?"

She put her sole back to his crotch. Mike shivered.

"P-Please Nicole, d-d-don't do this, I don't want to cum!" Mike pleaded.

"You know, that is not an option!" Nicole returned to rub softly over his cock.

"Please, then do it now. Not when Margarethe is back!" Mike was desperate.

"Say pretty please!" Nicole insisted.

Mike pleaded with his eyes: "Pleeeeease Nicole, make me cum now! Please!" he sounded desperate

"Beg me!" Nicole commanded.

"I beg you, Nicole, please make me cum!" He almost shouted out.

She didn't need to rub faster or firmer. He was on the brink of orgasm again, he had been the whole evening.

She didn't change the motion of her feet.

"Mike?" She said with a soft voice.

"Mike, I want you to cum now!"

With these words a stifled sigh came out of his mouth. First he got stiff and he moment later his whole body shook spastically.

He spurted streams of his load in his pants and nearly fell from the chair.

Nicole release here foot and watched him amused. "Good boy! That was sexy, wasn't it? I'm looking forward to playing with you again. Your are such a cute toy! Because I expected, that you'll have sex with Margarethe tonight, I'll cheer you up again."

Margarethe came back to the table and looked puzzled at Mike. "Sweetheart, you are sweating! Are you okay?"

Mike looked at her: "Yes Darling, I only feel a bit dizzy. May I get another glass of water?"

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
341 Followers
12