The Daughter's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers

Vanessa rolled onto her side and snuggled against her first lover, holding him tightly. He supported his head on his right hand, and caressed her with his left.

"You know it only gets better from her on, right?" he said. He felt her nod. "Of course that presupposes that there is going to be another time," he went on. "What might I consider the odds of that happening?" he asked.

"I would love to do this again, when it doesn't hurt," she murmured into his chest. She reached down and took his flaccid penis in her hand. "It's not so impressive when it's not excited, is it?"

"In this condition, it's not impressive at all. That's a difference between men and women. Hot women are just as hot after as before. Men, well, not so much."

"Well, I think you're still pretty hot...for an old guy," she said and looked up into his face, smiling.

"If you weren't in so much pain, I'd wait about fifteen minutes and show you just how old I am!" he responded.

"Believe me, I fully believe you to be capable of a repeat performance, but you're right, I am kinda sore, so I would totally love a raincheck. Would that be acceptable?"

"Vanessa, dear, you are fully in charge here. You let me know what you want from me and when, I will do everything within my schedule to accommodate you. How's that for fair?"

"God you men are so easy!" she said, and turned her head down and got quiet.

Chapter

Tim and Vanessa dozed for abut twenty minutes, next to each other on her bed. After awhile, Tim sat up and began to dress. "I still have work to do today," he said to her, feeling guilty for leaving. "Are you going to be okay for awhile?"

She turned onto her side to face him and smiled. "I believe I'm going to be more than fine," she said. "Thank you so much for even coming here in the middle of the day, much less doing what you did for me. I'm really sorry to have bothered you like that, but I couldn't think of anyone else to call."

Tim sat back down on the bed and took her hand. "Vanessa, listen to me. First of all, like I said before, I've known you for a long time, and I know that you don't really have anyone else in town, so we would be here for all of The Ten. Second, I'm still a little unsure about what just happened here, but you certainly don't have anything to apologize for. If anyone should apologize, it should probably be me for not exercising more self-control and stopping this before it got too far. I feel bad about that, but if anything I did made you feel better, I guess then it's okay." Even as he spoke, he couldn't keep his eyes from drifting to her small, firm breasts.

She watched his eyes and said, "you'd probably better get going before you want to do something that I'd really love to do, but I'm not quite ready for yet. Thank you again for coming to my rescue and I apologize for the inconvenience."

"Okay, first and foremost, if I need to stop asking if you're okay, you definitely need to stop apologizing for inconveniencing me. Fair enough?"

She sat up and pulled on her shirt. "Fair enough," she said. They both rose from the bed and walked to the door. They kissed for a moment, and he left.

After he had gone, Vanessa closed the door and sat on the floor with her back against it, still savoring what had just happened. After a short time, she went to her desk and called her mom to tell her about how the apartment was shaping up.

Tim got back to his car and sat for awhile, trying to sort out how he felt about what had just happened. He felt guilty, of course, for cheating on his wife. That was only natural. He also felt really good about what had happened. Of course he had fantasized about his daughter's friends all through high school; what man didn't fantasize about high school and college girls? But should he have exercised more control? Should he have put a stop to it? Of that issue, he was far less certain.

For whatever it was worth, it happened. Maybe it was over and no one would ever speak of it again. As far as he was concerned, perhaps he'd made a mistake. Perhaps he'd never make that one again. After all, he'd been married for over 25 years and never even came close to having an affair. He considered himself to be a good husband, and honestly loved his wife. He started the car and drove back to his office, struggling to focus his mind on business, and not on the incredible Japanese beauty he'd just had sex with.

Chapter

Tim was back at work, totally focused on the job at hand; keeping various clients happy with various projects. Vanessa was focused on preparation for the first day of medical school. As usual for her, she wanted to get ahead with her studies, so she began by reading each course syllabus carefully and starting the first chapters. She was fairly successful about keeping the events with Tim tucked into a back corner of her mind. First thing the next morning, she was painfully reminded when she slipped on snug shorts, but after switching to a skirt for a day, she was able to move on. It was only when she was between scholastic activities that her mind drifted, and of course, that night, when she lay down to sleep, it all came back to her in vivid detail.

She remembered how she'd felt when she first dialed the number. She remembered her anxiety as she sat there waiting for Tim to arrive, wondering how he would react to her lack of any real crises, and more than that, how he'd react if she simply kissed him. She had imagined him both pushing her away and being angry, as well as his being as understanding as he ended up being.

She recalled kissing him, and being kissed back. It was warm, tender, erotic, sensuous, exactly whatever she expected it to be and more. He had been a complete and total gentleman, to the point of worrying too much about hurting her. She thought about how she felt when he pulled off her shirt, when she first saw his mature but fit body, and especially how she felt when she let go of her bra and felt him looking at her breasts. That had taken every ounce of her self-control not to cover herself.

After that, her memories drifted to how good he felt touching her, sucking on her breasts, his finger penetrating her vagina and stroking her clitoris. She felt herself becoming aroused again thinking about him on top of her, touching her, entering her. She dreamed about his hardness and how good it felt inside her. Then, of course, she remembered how much it had hurt initially. That was really painful! He was still such a gentleman about it that she almost told him to be a man and shove it in, but obviously that wasn't his way, and honestly, exactly why she wanted him to be her first.

It wasn't even like she'd been drinking or otherwise not in control. She didn't drink, didn't use any drugs, rarely even used medication. No, she had been fully in control of her faculties during all of the activities of the previous day. She had her usual self-doubt about what she had done, that she had somehow failed someone; her parents, her friend Stacey, certainly Mrs. Watson who had always been there for her. Was she now a terrible person? Was she just a lonely, immature girl who had seduced a man old enough to be her father? Was she selfish?

It never even occurred to her that Mr. Watson, Tim, should have been the mature one and stopped her before things got out of hand. Did things get out of hand? Should she have expected any boy/man to stop a woman from throwing herself at him? Of course he should have!

Blaming anyone else for her misfortunes was so contrary to Vanessa's personality, that she was instantly ashamed of herself for even thinking about blaming Tim for what had happened, but then, he was the married one. She was certainly free to sleep with anyone she wanted to, but he was the married man that should have put a stop to things, right? Absolutely! He is the one that did something wrong by cheating on his wife. She, as the younger, inexperienced party, shouldn't be blamed for what he did. He's a man, after all, right? But still, she did initiate everything, and she pretty much forced herself on him. Maybe he was so concerned about not embarrassing her that he acceded to her desires just to keep her from being ashamed of herself.

She spent so much time rationalizing what had happened, the next thing she knew, her alarm was going off and it was a new day. She shoved her thoughts about having an affair with a married man to the back of her mind, again, and focused on a new day...medical school preparation!

Tim was having similar issues. Between phone calls, emails, and crises management, he, too, was riddled with conflicts about what had happened. Sure, he could console himself that he had been taken advantage of by someone he knew and felt protective of. After all, she was upset and came on to him. He didn't initiate anything. She called him. She asked him to come to her place. She kissed him. He did take off her shirt, to confirm her level of commitment, but she took off her own bra! What was he supposed to do? He was merely a man, right? He knew the answer to that even as he spoke it in his mind.

It wasn't like he had a very active sex life with his wife. Not that that was necessarily a justification for what he did, of course not, but it was certainly an explanation. He sure as hell didn't feel like he had taken advantage of a situation, or that she had. He was, after all, a man and he had needs. It never struck him as fair that if a spouse/partner, if either gender, didn't want sex, that the other partner was therefore not allowed to seek satisfaction elsewhere. Sure, he considered the whole STD thing, and believed that each partner owed it to the other to remain disease-free, or at least not bring anything into the marriage bed, but what the hell? He deserved to get laid, and if something that looked like Vanessa wanted him, what the hell, right? Right?

Who was he kidding? He'd cheated on his wife. Bad enough what would happen to his marriage if that ever became known, but what about her family? Even though they lived across the country and he'd probably never see them again, and it wasn't like they had been friends previously anyway. Then it was the effect; the disappointment that his daughter would feel. First that he had cheated on his wife, their mother, but second that he had done it with a girl young enough to be his daughter, and one that he had always treated as another daughter.

The next morning, Tim was absorbed in his thoughts when his cell phone went off, receiving a test-message. All it said was, "1P?"

He hit "reply" and said, "do you really think that's a good idea?"

"Please?" came the reply.

"Okay", he sent. Maybe she wanted to talk about what had happened; to apologize for putting him in that position, and to say it would never happen again.

Vanessa had been daydreaming about Tim off and on for much of the morning. She knew she was going to have to do something about the situation; that she couldn't just leave things as they were. He was probably feeling guilty, and she knew she was. So she decided that they would have to have sex one more time, just to prove to him that it wasn't a fluke, an accident, something that she was now regretting. She formulated her plan and sent the text message to his cell phone.

At one o-clock he knocked on the door. Vanessa answered in a football jersey. "Please come in," she said quietly and stood back holding the door. Tim stepped in and she closed the door behind him and leaned against it.

"Needless to say, I've been thinking a lot about what happened," she began.

Tim turned to look at her and she was looking at the ground. "Please look at me when we talk about this. I feel bad enough that I don't want to feel as if you're embarrassed or ashamed, or whatever. Okay?"

She turned her eyes up to his. They were a little wet; tearing but not crying. A quick glance told Tim that she wasn't wearing a bra, or anything on her feet. He felt himself becoming aroused at the thought of what lay beneath the thin cotton, and tried to push the thoughts from his mind. He needed to be clear-headed about this discussion.

"I don't want you to feel guilty or bad or ashamed about what we did the other day," she started again. "I feel a little guilty about forcing myself on you, but I don't feel guilty about what we did. I wanted it; I initiated it; I really didn't give you much of a choice."

"Vanessa, look," Tim responded, "I'm the adult here and I should have stopped things before they went too far. I feel like I've failed you when you needed me to be strong."

"No, Mr...Tim, please don't ever think that you've failed me. What happened that day happened because I wanted it to happen. I'm not entirely certain that you could have done anything to dissuade me anyway, short of walking out of the room. Whatever guilt there may be, is totally mine. I thank you for not making me feel bad for what we did, but the bottom line is that I wanted it to happen. I also want you to know that I don't feel bad about what happened. I'm glad it happened, and to prove that to you...," and she peeled off her jersey and lay it over the back of the chair. She was totally naked, standing, leaning, against the door, her hands behind her back, looking directly at Tim.

His erection came up so quickly that he almost doubled over. He quickly moved to free his bent penis and straightened it. Vanessa smiled and then giggled. "It looks like someone else wants to do it again, too!" she said.

Tim stood frozen in place. He didn't know what to do. Every ounce of his consciousness told him to walk out the door. Every ounce of his subconscious told him to take her. In the end, Vanessa solved the dilemma for him by walking to him and unbuckling his jeans. She let them drop and reached into his underwear, grasping his erection, and pulling his briefs off with the other hand. She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. She took him in deeply and sucked, strongly.

Tim stood unable to move, partially in a state of disbelief that this should be happening to him again (he still hadn't been quite sure that the first time had actually happened). Her mouth felt so good against his penis. He quickly peeled off his shirt and tossed it across the room. He let her suck for about a minute then, not wanting to come in her mouth, lifted her head. When she stood, facing him, he picked her up and carried her to her bed, their eyes locked.

He lay her on the bed and lay down next to her, his head on his left hand. She resumed her grasp of his rigid member, squeezing strongly, and he put his finger directly onto her clitoris. She was already very wet, and he took advantage of the instant lubrication to begin to bring her to climax. He was determined that she come first this time.

Vanessa closed her eyes as she felt his finger between her legs. This was exactly as she had imagined things going, except for the amazing feel of his finger. That was an added bonus, and when he leaned forward and began to work her nipples with his tongue, she felt her entire body respond.

Tim was not thinking, he was just acting. Doing what he knew how to do; please a woman and then please himself. She didn't feel guilty about this and had sworn to secrecy. They were simply fulfilling a need for each other. Why should either of them feel anything but pleasure?

He sucked a small breast into his mouth and she gasped and squeezed his erection harder, now moving her fist up and down a bit, her other hand was on her forehead, as if holding her brain in her head against the pressure of her climbing arousal level. Tim was moving his finger from the bottom of her vagina up to and over her clitoris. Now he was moving his finger in and out. He was hitting all the right places, with just the right amount of pressure. They could both feel her arousal climbing, climbing, climbing. Suddenly, Vanessa's entire body went rigid. She slammed her hand onto the bed, arched her back and squeezed Tim's penis so hard, it almost hurt.

She let out a long, low groan, and collapsed. Tim stopped moving everything, but held his finger against her clitoris, feeling it pulse.

As soon as she relaxed, he moved between her legs. She spread them wider as soon as he got there, opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Oh my God," was all she could say.

Tim guided himself into her vagina and pushed in just a bit. Then he lay down on top of the warm, firm body. He supported himself with his left arm around the back of her neck, put his right hand on her breast, his mouth on hers, and pushed.

She was still so wet that he penetrated her fully the first time, to both of their surprise. To him it felt like heaven. To her, it was still just a bit tender, but the feeling of having his hardness inside of her, and his hand, and his mouth, more than made up for a little discomfort at the entrance. She instinctively wrapped her legs around him, crossing her ankles over his back.

Tim moved his face to kiss her neck and ear as he slowly slid himself in and out; in and out. Each wanted to touch ever part of the other's body at the same time, but nothing was hurried. Eveything was slow and deliberate. Gentle and erotic. They kissed again, tongues meeting then passing each other. She squeezed him with her legs; he felt so good within her, on top of her, touching her.

Tim couldn't touch her enough places quickly enough. He kissed her bare skin, sucked on her nipples, kissed her breasts, then replaced his mouth with his hand and went back to kissing her neck, all the while sliding all the way in, then partially out, then all the way in.

He looked down at the Asian beauty beneath him. She was looking up at him, smiling broadly. He kissed her for awhile. They were both totally and simply in the moment, experiencing each other, and the joy of pleasing and being pleased. Then he moved both hands down to her buttocks, cupping them tightly, his face against the side of hers, and increased the force and speed of his thrusting. He was totally within her, as deeply as he could be, and still she wanted him to be deeper. She put her hands on his buttocks and pulled him into her each time he thrust. She wanted him touch her everywhere, but still caress her nipples. Tim placed one hand next to her, lifted his head sucked hard on a breast, and Vanessa felt the wave of climax rush over her again.

He put his other hand back on her ass and held her tightly to him, controlling every thrust, every movement. She was groaning and writhing in ecstasy, her hands on his back, pulling him to her even as he pulled her.

Finally, his climax arrived. Vanessa once again felt the warmth of his ejaculate growing within her womb. Tim felt all of his energy being ejected into her body. When it was over, he simply stopped moving. They both lay there, breathing heavily. She still hugging him tightly, his hands still cupping her buttocks, his mouth still next to her ear. He was trying not to pant into her ear because he knew it tickled her, but neither seemed able to move.

"Wow!" Vanessa spoke first. "That was incredible," she said dreamily.

"Yeah," was all Tim could muster. Then, "that was pretty good."

She turned her head to face him, from an inch away. "Pretty good! You sure felt, from down here, that it was more than pretty good," she said with mock irritation, and gave him a shove on the shoulder.

He shifted his weight from side to side, freeing his hands from her ass, and lifted himself up to his elbows. Looking down on the beautiful young woman he was on top of and still inside of, he said, "it was certainly one of the better experiences that I've had in my life. Okay?"

"Better," she said.

"Are you in much discomfort?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh that. I seem to have gotten past that," she assured him. "I don't recall anything hurting after you put yourself in initially. It was a little tender at first, but I seem to have been able to overlook it after awhile."

Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers