The Daughter's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers

He pulled his head back and focused on her neck, lowering his hand to fully cover her breast. Her left hand was on top of his right hand, on top of her left breast. He simply held his hand there, not moving.

His mouth moved slowly down from her neck, to her chest, and kissed her breast all around the nipple, knowing that she was just waiting for him to suck. He began to play with her left nipple, rubbing it between his thumb and first finger, squeezing. Vanessa moved her right hand down by her waist and grabbed his burgeoning erection.

Finally, Tim moved his tongue from her breast to her areola; still not touching the nipple. Vanessa was groaning with anticipation, trying to move her breast so that her nipple would get into his mouth, but Tim was maintaining control. Now he began the slow slide of his right hand from her breast, down her ribs, over her belly button, and onto her pubic mound. He stopped for a moment on her mound, feeling the softness of the hair, then slid his finger over her clitoris and into her very wet vagina. He was pleasantly surprised at the level of dampness. That told him that he was doing a good job so far. He shoved his middle finger all the way in and stopped, turning his attention back to the breast that he was teasing.

The nipple was already at attention, begging to be touched so he obliged, pressing the tip of his tongue onto the top and holding it there. Vanessa couldn't take it anymore. She took her now unoccupied left hand and grabbed him by the back of the head, pulling him onto her breast. "Suck hard," she hissed at him.

Tim smiled and sucked hard, drawing her nipple over his front teeth and into his mouth. Vanessa groaned and arched her back, because at the same time as he sucked her breast into his mouth, he pulled his finger from her vagina and began to stroke her clitoris up and down. Without even realizing it, she had increased the pressure of her grip on his penis, which Tim took as a sure sign of encouragement. He increased the activity between her legs, and switched to the other breast, first kissing his way from the outside in, then sucking the whole breast into his mouth. He could feel her muscles beginning to tense and knew that she was getting close.

He coordinated the movement of his finger and the breast, finally barely touching her clitoris as he slowly released the breast from his mouth, moving his finger to just the right place, just as the nipple cleared his mouth. The resultant climax was strong and loud. He could feel her pelvic contractions, as that was the only part of her body not totally rigid. She groaned, then grunted, the groaned again. Tim froze, his finger pressing on her clitoris, her hand squeezing his erection almost painfully.

And then she relaxed.

He lay there, his head on his hand, not touching her, just looking, admiring. She lay there, eyes closed, working to bring her body back under control, her breathing slowing. Finally, she turned her head a looked at Tim. "I'm going to attribute your skill to years of practice. Too bad you can't give lessons to boys my age. We could skip a lot of awkwardness and get right to the good stuff," she said, smiling. She turned onto her side, facing him, her head on her hand, and kissed him on the mouth.

"Is there someone in particular that you wish I could teach?" he asked.

She smiled. "You are one perceptive man," she said. "As it happens, I think I've met someone."

"Excellent!" replied Tim. "Finally there's a boy your own age that actually meets your standards. I wasn't sure that was going to be possible, but I'm happy for you."

"Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves," she cautioned. "We haven't even gone on a date yet. We've just walked together and had lunch."

"That's a decent start, considering your schedule and workload. Is he a med student, too?"

She nodded. "He's two years older than me, and believe it or not, Japanese!"

"Wow! Don't tell your mom. She'll have the wedding scheduled for six months from now."

"Six months?" she said with a frown. "She'll have us engaged tomorrow and married in thirty days. I'm not even telling her about him for awhile, and I'm sure not going to mention that he's Japanese until we've at least kissed."

"So," Tim began, "not that I need any definitive answers right now, but I'm just curious as to how that affects us."

"I know," she said. "I'm not completely sure how I feel about that. Of course if things work out well with him, I'd pretty much feel obligated to stop sleeping with you. I mean that only makes sense, right?" She was looking directly into his eyes now.

"Vanessa, listen," Tim began. "I, and I'm sure you, never thought this was going to be anything long-term. This relationship addressed a need that we both had. I always hoped you'd find someone more suitable for a long-term relationship, and sooner rather than later. In the meantime, I'm content to be with you when you want me. Really!"

She reached out and put her hand on his cheek. "You are such a wonderful friend," she said. He could see her eyes beginning to tear up.

"As I've told you before, the ego boost that you give me just by wanting me, is worth whatever time we have together. I hope you realize what you've done for me. I can't adequately convey to you how it feels for someone like me to be desired by someone like you. You are so totally hot, beautiful and sexy, that if we never have sex again, I am already so content from this relationship, that I will always wish you only the best, and to me, that means a man of your own, a career, a family. Whatever you want."

"Thank you, Tim. That really means a lot to me," she said, wiping the tears away.

"Um, in the meantime..." Tim said, overtly looking down at his erection.

"Get your sexy body on top of me and put that wonderful shaft of yours in between my legs!" she said, rolling over onto her back and spreading her legs.

Tim eagerly rolled onto the waiting young woman and immediately guided himself into her still moist vagina. He made it all the way in with the first thrust and stopped. She crossed her ankles over his back. Resting on his arms, he kissed her mouth, her face and her neck. She held his head in her hands and squeezed him with her thighs.

He slid himself slowly out and in; out and in. Mainly kissing and sucking on her breasts. He moved his arm behind her neck to free up his other hand to touch and explore, still moving slowly between her legs.

"I am so going to miss you," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply, her tongue thrusting into his mouth, "at some point," she finished.

They smiled at each other, happy in the moment. He increased the speed of his thrusting, his hand resting on her breast, squeezing her nipple. After several minutes of thrusting and looking her right in the eye, he came.

Chapter

Vanessa started dating the young man shortly after her last encounter with Tim. She kept Tim posted regarding the development of the relationship. Eventually, the test messages were further and further apart, and he got more of his information about Vanessa and her boyfriend through his daughter. Finally, after thirty days with no messages, Tim found out that Vanessa and her boyfriend were engaged.

Tim saw Vanessa one more time after the engagement, when her daughter threw an engagement party for her at their house and invited The Ten. He gave her a congratulatory hug and shook her fiancée's hand. He was genuinely happy for her, and for himself. His relationship with his wife was back to normal, consequently so was his sex life.

He always had his memories of the hot, Asian babe that wanted him, for awhile.

Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers