The Dawn of Wynter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elle137
elle137
147 Followers

---

Kai was kissing his way up the human woman's body. She had said her name was Ashley or Kelly, something like that. He had her naked in his bed, from the club in no time, his blood lust and sexual hunger at breaking point. Here they lay, in one of the guest rooms, prepping her body for the delicious things to come. He had just removed the last shred of her clothing and found her full breast and began suckling on her nipple until it became a hard nub against his tongue. He began flicking it lightly, then running his tongue in circles around it. Her back arched, pushing more of herself into his mouth. He mimicked his actions on the other breast with his hand. He moved to give the other breast the same attention with his skilled tongue, drawing moans from his partner for the night. He may be a man whore, but he enjoyed giving all his partners pleasure before seeking his own. Hearing their moans and cries only served to increase his lust.

He began working his way down her stomach, teasing her nipples with his fingers now. One hand trailed down her stomach, then her hip in light fluttering touches and then circled around her thigh, pushing it apart so he could gain access to her wet core. His thorough attention paid to her breasts had sent shocks of pleasure throughout her body, making her pussy quiver with anticipation, prepping itself for the eventual bliss to come. She was dripping wet as he breathed in her sweet scent; honeysuckle he thought.

She began pushing her hips up, eager to feel him against her hot flesh. He obliged, leaning in, his tongue sliding from her dripping hole all the way up her slit to the hard bundle of nerves that would serve to carry her to her final release. He licked her lips, lightly biting one then pulling it into his mouth, licking and sucking everywhere but the one place that mattered. The girl writhed beneath him, her moans growing louder.

"Please..." she begged, unable to stand his teasing.

He smiled wickedly before giving in to her pleading, sucking her clit into his hot mouth and flicking his tongue over it, alternating between sucking and licking the hard, pulsing nub. He slid a long finger inside her tight hole, all the while keeping up his assault on her clit. She was practically screaming her ecstasy. Slowly he slid his finger in and out, building her up to her peak. Another finger joined the first, curling them until he found that special spot as he caressed her, still sucking hard on her clit. She was pushing her hips to meet his fingers as they pressed into her relentlessly. Her head shaking from side to side as she felt her body tingle.

He finally grazed her sensitive tip with his teeth, which sent her over the edge as she clamped down hard on his fingers, moaning loudly as she came, her chest heaving as she sucked in deep breaths. He moved his mouth to her thigh and sank his fangs into her flesh, drinking quickly as she shuddered beneath him. His fingers didn't stop their blissful torture, prolonging the sinful pleasure that ran through her body, riding her until she came down the wave of her orgasm. He licked her wound shut and withdrew his fingers, which were sopping wet and brought them to his lips, cleaning them of her sweet essence.

"Delicious,' he said, his lips curling into a sinful smile, staring down at her naked body.

"My turn," she whispered as she crawled onto her hands and knees, and began unzipping his pants.

Kai was so hard, his erection straining to be free of its confines. The moment she undid his pants however, a strange sensation flooded through him, and what had been his hard cock not a moment ago was now gone. As she pulled his boxers down, she gasped, before bursting into a fit of laughter. He looked down to see his normally impressive length was now no larger than that of a small child. It looked obscenely hilarious; his cock was the size of a thumb set in the center of his imposing body, as though he was a puzzle and there had been a mistake putting the pieces of his body together.

Rage pulsed through him, the woman's laughter only increasing his anger. "Toni!" he roared as he stormed from the room, not caring that he was stark naked. Only the witch was capable of such a thing, he thought, recognizing the feeling of her magic as it washed over him. A minute later he heard Stéfane roaring the same name. Both men ran into each other at the head of the stairs leading to the main area of their home. The both stopped dead in their tracks, staring at each other in shock.

"I'm going to kill that witch!" Stéfane snarled.

"Not before I do," Kai replied in a deadly calm voice.

Just at that moment, Philippe entered the home, and saw the two men standing at the head of the large oak staircase, naked. He did a double take as what he saw sank in. He roared in laughter, bending over as he lost his breath.

"Did I not say it was unwise to piss off your own flesh and blood? I forgot you housed a witch here!" he said in between breaths.

"TONI!!" both the men bellowed.

The door from the South Wing opened and Toni and Zara entered the massive entry way. Zara took one look at them and joined in Philippe's laughter.

"Antoinette," he ground out, "fix this or I will ensure your last living moments on Earth are the most painful you have ever experienced," Kai spat.

"Oh boys, I don't know I think it's quite age appropriate," Zara laughed, repeating his words earlier, "seeing as you're both seven at heart. Don't fuck with me again Kai, or I will ensure Toni makes this change permanent, are we clear?"

Her brother scowled, Stéfane mimicking him, glaring down at the two women. "Crystal," he growled.

"Good," she smiled sweetly, before Toni murmured something under her breath, undoing her spell. Both men breathed a sigh of relief as their bodies were restored to their former glory. They both turned back to their rooms to get dressed, anger still rolling off their muscles, mumbling curses in several languages.

Philippe stood staring amused at what had just occurred. This woman played dirty, he thought. He smiled as he turned to her.

"Pardon me, I don't believe we have been properly introduced," his deep voice filling up the hall, "Philippe Desmarais," he said, extending his hand, a smile curving against his lips.

The smell of cinnamon, sandlewood and spice notes hit Zara like a kick to the stomach. She had never scented anything so divine, so completely mind numbing. She turned to face the man speaking to her, her eyes drinking him in, and locking onto his. It seemed as if time stopped, and they were standing alone in space. Had she met him before? It couldn't be, she had an impeccable memory, and she would most definitely remember a man like Philippe Desmarais.

"Zara Wynters," she breathed, her hand reaching out and he grasped it in his, raising it to his mouth and brushing his lips lightly over her knuckles.

"Enchanté, Mademoiselle Wynters."

The moment his lips touched Zara's hand, she felt a rush of energy flow up her arm coming to a rest in her chest, a warm thrumming joining the steady pulse of her own heart. She looked up at him, eyes wide wondering if he had felt the same rush. He merely gazed at her curiously, his face masking any emotions. It was nothing short of thrilling. Who was this man, standing in her home, who with one look had turned her legs to jelly?

Philippe Desmarais was tall, at around 6'5, with broad shoulders. Zara stared up at him, taking in every detail. He screamed sex and power. His face was ruggedly handsome; a pair of deep cerulean eyes peered at her amusingly. His eyes were strange yet entrancing, large gold flecks were set within the blue, the effect equally bizarre and beautiful. They were lined with a set of thick lashes. His dark, midnight hair was long and worn lose framing his face. His full lips revealed a breathtaking smile.

His chest was broad and clearly toned underneath the shirt he wore, his muscles rippling beneath the thin material. His waist tapered in, leading to a set of long powerfully built legs. She bet he had an amazing rock hard ass too, although she couldn't see from this angle. Her eyes flared silver for a fraction of a second, as she felt a longing like she had never felt for this man. He seemed to feel something similar as she thought she saw the gold in his eyes shine a little brighter. It was gone before she could be sure.

He was any woman's wet dream, she thought. She clamped down on her emotions immediately, before she embarrassed herself by releasing her scent into the room and revealing her desires. She hardly knew this man! She still found herself wondering what he would feel like beneath her. He gave her another knowing smile, as if reading her mind. He can't possibly read my mind, she thought, we've never shared blood. She released his hand immediately, unable to handle the power that radiated through their simple touch.

"Philippe, while you're name is helpful, you still haven't mentioned why you're in my home." She was surprised her voice came out so calm, inside she was in complete turmoil.

"Ah, excusé moi, you're brother has kindly granted me refuge in your beautiful home until I can make my own arrangements," he gave her his most charming smile, his head tilting slightly. "It seems in his anger, he forgot I was here."

Great, she thought, this unusual man is going to be lingering around the house for who knows how long. She was always cautious with new acquaintances, and yet she felt on some deeper level, she knew Philippe was someone she could trust. The intensity of her feelings for Philippe Desmarais, however, caused her to ignore her instincts; she'd known the man for all of five minutes! They caught her off guard, and the strange sensation she felt when he touched her only confused her further.

"If Kai granted you this, then you are most welcome here," she said, masking her emotions, and planting an equally charming smile on her face. "Did he mention which Wing you would be staying in?"

"Yes...the West Wing." Philippe smiled as he saw her eyes grow wide, before she re mastered her emotions. Of course, leave it to Kai to place him closest to me, she thought.

"Toni can show you the way, you may have much in common...she is from Montpellier."

"Fantastique! A fellow countrywoman!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

---

After the introductions were taken care of, Zara left to retreat to her room, leaving Toni to accompany Philippe to his home for the next few weeks. They walked in silence side by side. Toni's mind was whirring, so many things being revealed to her. She was a powerful witch, one that had lived centuries honing her abilities. Zara was one of the few she let into her heart, revealing the many things she was capable of. At this moment, premonitions were running through her mind and she wished this was one gift she didn't have. It took all her strength to maintain a straight face as she saw the future unfold, flickers of what was to come, all the different possibilities laid out in front of her.

She was so lost in her thoughts; she almost passed the door that led to Philippe's living quarters. She stopped and turned to him, gazing at his painfully gorgeous face.

"I do not know you Sachiel," she began, as his eyes widened in shock at the use of a name he had long forgotten, "but you still have a heart of the warrior you once were," she continued, "you will need such strength in the coming weeks."

"How --?" he choked out. No one had called him by that name in almost four millennia.

"It matters not. I am simply warning you. I know what you intend, it will only serve to hurt Zara."

"I would never hurt her! She is Kai's sister, his blood, by extension she is under my protection."

"Whether you harm her willingly or not, it is inevitable Sachiel. I know who sent you, he has waited too long. You will both be tested. I pray you have the strength to withstand what is coming your way."

"What do you speak of, sorcière?" he practically spat. He did not enjoy her cryptic words, her insinuating he was here to cause harm, and most especially her use of a name he wanted buried in the past.

She merely smiled back, "Time will show you." She turned and walked away.

Antoinette Blanchard had felt the force of Philippe's power the moment she entered the room, to address the enraged naked men before her. She had to use all her control to keep from collapsing at the sheer strength of it. She had felt such a force in Zara, before performing an enchantment on the ring she now wore every day since it was given to her almost seven centuries ago to help her control it. After Kai and Stéfane had left, she stood watching the exchange between her closest friend and the tall vampire with a feeling of unease.

He either had no idea he was projecting, or he was in such skilful control of the magic that was rolling off of him. She could instantly sense the power in the room growing, the air thick with it. She almost cried out as she walked him to his room, the premonitions coming fast, combined with pounding of his energy emanating from him, she could barely contain herself. Change was coming for Zara, and it had just walked in through their front door, in the form of Philippe Desmarais.

elle137
elle137
147 Followers
12